Naruto_599 - Page 16 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-30-2012, 02:20 AM   #226
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto_599

1 thing is proven

Kishi have a traumatized incident of being friend zoned!!!

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
AniMeFaN (08-30-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (08-30-2012)

Old 08-30-2012, 02:20 AM   #227
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
The Ex Edo Madara dosen't seemingly know a lot about Zetsu, he hasn't called or tried to interact with him once, dosen't seem to even know of Sasuke, Itachi either, just some Super Power thats been asleep since before Nagato had the Rinnengan with J-Man training them.
Why would he know about stuff that happened while he was dead? Madara's too busy fighting to contact Zetsu. Or else he'd have contacted Obito to complain about that Edo bullshit. Look at how much contact Obito's had with Zetsu since the fighting began.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
no it wasn't a trsnformation jutsu when ur hit it disperses we've seen it happen countless times.
Obito doesn't have a human body. It's from Zetsu. Besides, there's exceptions to such things. Just look at Shadow Clones. Usually, one hit and poof. But then there was DatClone, who defeated Mu, the Third Raikage, and fended off Madara until all 5 Kages could arrive. That dude was a G.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 08-30-2012 at 03:26 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:13 AM   #228
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Were they in quotes or something? Actually, what does it fucking matter? I said they could have probably already been brought up when I mentioned them. Not sure what your point is here.
Umm, yeah, you did say that it could have already been brought up, however because of the way you said it, whether you meant it like that or not, it pretty much covered only posts by blues, not those by reds as well.

Quote:
I didn't read all the posts in this thread, only the ones from the people with red names, so this might have already been addressed
P.S. I'm not sure if the part about Minato's face being on the mountain was directly (ie, not in a quote) mentioned by a red, but I'm sure at least num mentioned the Kakashi chunin thing.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:26 AM   #229
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Umm, yeah, you did say that it could have already been brought up, however because of the way you said it, whether you meant it like that or not, it pretty much covered only posts by blues, not those by reds as well.

P.S. I'm not sure if the part about Minato's face being on the mountain was directly (ie, not in a quote) mentioned by a red, but I'm sure at least num mentioned the Kakashi chunin thing.
Again, not sure where this is going. Is it being suggested that I 'stole' those pretty blatantly obvious and non-impressive points, or that I didn't properly read a red post? Or what? Seriously, what is this shit? Seems like petty nitpicking baby shit to me.

Yes, I didn't read any baby blue posts before I posted. Yes, I only skimmed over half the red posts too, especially ones responding to baby blues, but thanked them anyway because glorious comrades. No, I wasn't trying to pretend I was the first person who noticed those things or anything faggy like that some of these baby blue fags do to gloat about stupid shit, and I'm well aware they could have already been brought up by either a baby blue or a red in this very thread, etc.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-30-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 04:35 AM   #230
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Why do people bother responding to KYF? I put him on my ignore list aaages ago.
They did, but they chose to see his posts anyway...
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Senkradlol For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-30-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 04:40 AM   #231
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Again, not sure where this is going. Is it being suggested that I 'stole' those pretty blatantly obvious and non-impressive points, or that I didn't properly read a red post? Or what? Seriously, what is this shit? Seems like petty nitpicking baby shit to me.

Yes, I didn't read any baby blue posts before I posted. Yes, I only skimmed over half the red posts too, especially ones responding to baby blues, but thanked them anyway because glorious comrades. No, I wasn't trying to pretend I was the first person who noticed those things or anything faggy like that some of these baby blue fags do to gloat about stupid shit, and I'm well aware they could have already been brought up by either a baby blue or a red in this very thread, etc.
I just felt like clarifying what he was saying, I honestly don't give a crap about why he was saying it.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-30-2012), ninjalostboy95 (08-30-2012), Numinous (08-30-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 05:04 AM   #232
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just felt like clarifying what he was saying, I honestly don't give a crap about why he was saying it.
Well thanks, I guess. I did already know what he said, I was wondering why he said it. Though I already have a pretty good idea as to why, that being that he's being a fag.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-30-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 05:11 AM   #233
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
my question is why the fuck did he build that up? after seeing him on the first panel we all knew it was him, let's be honest the rest wasn't needed, yeah we get that kakashi thought he was a nice guy and now he's a cunt, but it could have opened with the last panel and then we could have started the long drawn out bullshit as to why it's obito. madara is definitely involved, speaking of which can we see him merk the hokages sometime soon along with oro and sasuke lets see how they're doing
I think Kishi had a bet with himself. How many plot holes can I introduce in one manga chapter without using more than 10 words. I think we counted 5 new ones, maybe more, maybe less.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:14 AM   #234
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

If I had to guess I'd say that it was just nitpicking and not about who said it first.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Old 08-30-2012, 05:22 AM   #235
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

That's what I assume (and hope) it was too. Nitpicking is still faggy though.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:25 AM   #236
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Oh, come on, that's kinda harsh. I do it. You do it. Everyone occasionally does it.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 08-30-2012 at 05:32 AM.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:39 AM   #237
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Agreed! ANd how no one wants to believe shisui is involved in akatsuki and the tobi mystery is beyond me... It was SHisui's Kotoamatsukami that AO is sure was controlling yagura the 4th mizukage... and was confirmed that long haired tobi was the person who was actually wielding it...

With shisui and long haired tobi being suspected of being the same person in the mist controlling yagura with kotoamatsukami... then at a time recent to when tobi was busted controlling the mizukage... Shisui and long haired tobi both showed up in konaha just hours apart, for the last time ever too... the two pelple suspected of being the same person both disappeared on the same day, just after yagura was broken out of tobi's/shisui's control...

This enough to suggest long haired tobi and shisui are likely the same person...

And Obito having a MS beyond the standard amaterasu, Kamui... and having the same jutsu in both eyes too... Its the same as shisui's which is a genjutsu beyond tsukuyomi, kotoamatsukami... and its also the same jutsu in both eyes... So obito and shisui are connected by that.... It could be they are brothers...
Hell, shisui could be the one who rescued and had obito Resurrected...(although its unlikely)...

Its just that long haired tobi seems to definitely be a different person IMO... and possibly even the short haired tobi who fought minato and attacked the village 16 years ago... SImply because not only should obito of been only kakashi's size at 14 which was nowhere near as tall as tobi then... or as skilled ans strong considering how much weaker obito was then kakashi much less Gai...
The fact that tobi attacked the leaf village trying to destroy it and its inhabitants which happened to be minato, his master and likely mentor... Kakashi, his best friend he gave hsi other eye... and even more, Rin... the Love of his life...

WHy would obito attack and try to kill his mentor, best friend and love of his life not even a year after he was supposed to of died...
I doubt the long haired Tobi is Shisui. Look here:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/590/5

and then here:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/590/11

Shisui is much shorter than him.

Speaking about size, the long haired Tobi is huge compared to the short haired Tobi (I think). I'll look for proof.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:44 AM   #238
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Quote:
Oh, come on, that's kinda harsh. I do it. You do it. Everyone occasionally does it.
Still faggy, even if we do it on occasion. Especially when you do it, fag.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:45 AM   #239
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Oh, i just realized something. KYF is saying that shisui was in the mist controlling the mizukage with his kotoblablabla, however if his koto was used on the mizukage there would be (little/)no need for anybody to be in the mist controlling him, since that shit changes a person. If it were another sharingan thingy that was controlling him then somebody would have to be in the mist to supervise him.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (08-31-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 06:17 AM   #240
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
That's what I assume (and hope) it was too. Nitpicking is still faggy though.
Im not nitpicking. Just think the real fag here would be someone who pretends they dont know whether something was mentioned before in this thread when they got those exact ideas from a post they thanked in the thread.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote