Naruto_599 - Page 19 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-30-2012, 04:19 PM   #271
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1madman View Post
FUCK ME!
No.
Quote:
I loved the previous generation chibi-froms.... but FUCK ME!
Well, that's all fine and good. I liked the younger jounins also, but no means no.

Quote:
¬_¬
Thank you for accepting my refusals.

Quote:
I actually screamed "NOOOOOOOOO!"
You almost forced me to do the same you pushy bastard.

Quote:
Oh and I didn't realise Minato was already Hokage by the bridge battle.
He wasn't. Kishi fail.

Last edited by emachina; 08-30-2012 at 04:20 PM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
f1madman (08-31-2012), ninjalostboy95 (08-30-2012), Numinous (08-31-2012), UzumakiUchiha (08-31-2012)

Old 08-30-2012, 04:36 PM   #272
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
What if Madara was controlling the mizukage and revealed himself to Kisame. Once they got settled in their new partnership, Madara introduced him to his other partner- Obito/tobi.

This can explain why he knows him, but not why he called Tobi the mizukage and madara.
When your explanation falls apart by your next sentence, it explains nothing.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:42 PM   #273
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by azazel View Post
kyf.. thinks that it's shisui.. but thats out the window because.. dansou got one eye and he gave the other to itachi.. so unless that he had a third one..
How do you suppose that debunks the theory??? Shisui being long haired tobi had nothing to do with shisui's action of giving away eyes right before shisui and long haired tobi goes missing forever...

SHisui controlling the mist with his double kotoamatsukami MS is not hard to believe... and even after giving away his eyes supposedly (never saw shisui's MS on danzou's eye now did we so do not know for sure)....having a spare eye to use is all shisui would need...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:55 PM   #274
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
How do you suppose that debunks the theory??? Shisui being long haired tobi had nothing to do with shisui's action of giving away eyes right before shisui and long haired tobi goes missing forever...

SHisui controlling the mist with his double kotoamatsukami MS is not hard to believe... and even after giving away his eyes supposedly (never saw shisui's MS on danzou's eye now did we so do not know for sure)....having a spare eye to use is all shisui would need...
How did Shisui grow as much hair as long haired Tobi so fast? When Itachi met Tobi before the massacre his hair was long when in that same day Shisui gave him the eye with short hair. Also, Shisui was Itachi's height when he gave him the eye while long haired Tobi was huge compared to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TobiIsTheBest For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (08-31-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 05:03 PM   #275
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
How did Shisui grow as much hair as long haired Tobi so fast? When Itachi met Tobi before the massacre his hair was long when in that same day Shisui gave him the eye with short hair. Also, Shisui was Itachi's height when he gave him the eye while long haired Tobi was huge compared to him.
Uuum, a wig!!! If shisui would go so far as to cover his face then why not cover his hair as well with a wig...

And no, shisui is as much taller then itachi as tobi is itachi... So shisui really could be long haired tobi...

Proof!!!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:14 PM   #276
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
Am I the only one to take this chapter in a neutral way? I'll wait for the next chapter till Kishi gives an explanation. Hopefully it will be good. The manga has been on a continuous downward spiral after the Pain arc or perhaps after the Kage meet. This revelation seriously doesn't help.
No bro, you aren't alone in that. I'll wait it out until kishi's explanation.
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:17 PM   #277
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

Oh happy day...finally all the assholes that said that Obito's other eye was crushed can just STFU.

Now, onto bigger and better things...

As I've been saying for years, I still don't think that this is entirely Obito...but there is so much still unknown about what happened to Rin, Obito's family, Rin's Family, Spikey Aloe Guy (Zetsu), and the "person Kakashi met at the battle at the bridge" (unless that's just a bad translation), It's impossible to say who "Obito" is...

Although the easy answer is Obito is Obito...it just doesn't make sense at this time.

PS. I don't know how this would fit in either, but it also doesn't make sense that Izuna would be dead.

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:18 PM   #278
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Uuum, a wig!!! If shisui would go so far as to cover his face then why not cover his hair as well with a wig...

And no, shisui is as much taller then itachi as tobi is itachi... So shisui really could be long haired tobi...

Proof!!!
A mask is something that almost every Manga uses while wigs are going a little too far.

The only reason he looks taller there is because he's standing on a higher point. Also, the long haired Tobi looks fat/buff while Shisui is thin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TobiIsTheBest For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2012, 05:26 PM   #279
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Okay i know this is a stupid question, but if it is obito or obito's body being used here, that means someone took him out of the rubble. My question is why the fuck didnt minato or kakashi or rin go back to that place to retrieve his body, I am sure minato would have no difficulty lifting it or destroyin it???
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:30 PM   #280
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
Okay i know this is a stupid question, but if it is obito or obito's body being used here, that means someone took him out of the rubble. My question is why the fuck didnt minato or kakashi or rin go back to that place to retrieve his body, I am sure minato would have no difficulty lifting it or destroyin it???
Shhh. Don't worry about these things. Just check logic in at the door and ride the wave.
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
emachina (08-31-2012), Numinous (08-31-2012), Pritha (08-30-2012), UzumakiUchiha (08-31-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 05:33 PM   #281
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
My best guess, it was his grave. Unless there was some huge pressing need to get to his body they'd more than likely leave it there out of respect. I'm sure his parents' wanted his body back, luckily they were brutally murdered in front of a 10 year old boy by said boys' brother who "loved" him.

Edit: KYf, constructive criticism here, you really got to learn to remove that open white area when you post pics. Paint in microsoft, not really difficult.

Last edited by emachina; 08-30-2012 at 05:34 PM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-31-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 05:36 PM   #282
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

^ Lol ... but the with kakashi's most emotional day of his life, i am pretty sure he would have wanted to retrieve his body, but its okay , not of much importance now
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
emachina (08-30-2012), UzumakiUchiha (08-31-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 05:37 PM   #283
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

KYF you are a stupid motherfucker you know that?

IF TOBI WAS SHISUI why, why would he needed to slip the guards and INSPECT THE FUCKING STONE? It's not like he could not do it without being disguised. So GTFO dumbass.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:39 PM   #284
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:

Proof!!!
Quote:
Proof!!!

Quote:
Oh forgive me then, show me the proof obito was the tobi back then and in the mist... I want to see that... WHat... you have nothing... Oh well then what are you bitching about...
I hope you realize how you act towards people while making baseless claims yourself. Proof bro. Saying he's wearing a wig= claim---->burden of proof on you. Simple. Now you'll come up with some deluded justification for what you do.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2012, 05:54 PM   #285
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
This was in the middle of a war. Iwa wouldn't just let enemy Shinobi running around the place. Or... Minato and crew brought back a Zetsu substitute.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (09-05-2012)