Naruto_599 - Page 20 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-30-2012, 06:11 PM   #286
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_599

Disclaimer: I am not saying KYF is right or wrong.

Now, stop using hair as an excuse or proof, either way it is mot a valid option.

Naruto is an Uzumaki, until Tobdara said "your trademark red hair of the Uzumaki clan..."

Noone knew that they all had red hair.

Until part two when Kiba took his hood off, people thought THAT WAS HIS HAIR!

Hair means nothing in real life or this manga. It can be short, long dyed, fake or just perceived as hair.

That mask could have had a wig attached to it. Which equals head dress, those do exist you know. It's almost like we LET Kishi troll us.

There is almost nothing that Obito/Tobi has said that he couldnt have gotten from intel and doing research on his own. Once he got MS he read the tablet. The story of Madara may have been in there who is to say.

I mysel think that several people wore the "Mask of Tobi". I would say Fugaku wore it, Shisui, wore it and now Obito.

I think Obito did the unthinkable and unlocked MS in that eye the same day. He lost his two best friends(one he was in love with) in one fell swoop.
HE COULD HAVE PHASED THROUGH ALL THAT RUBBLE RIGHT WHEN THE SECOND ROCK SLIDE CAME IN. But I think Fugaku was the one to fight Minato, he used that eye of Obito's.

Either way whatever Talk No Jutsu we witness next week, one thing is for sure.

We ALL SAW THIS COMING, ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. Admit it or not.

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 08-30-2012 at 06:14 PM.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2012, 06:17 PM   #287
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Drawing mistake. It's not the first time Kishi's goofed in the manga. In Part 1 of the anime....

Shit happens.

That never really made any sense. You're initially required to take the exam alongside your teammates unless there are special circumstances. For Kakashi to wind up teamed with Obito and Rin, they'd have to have graduated the academy together. Therefore, it was retconned away.
That was from a movie and in that same movie, they had itachi and kisame waiting in line for the bathroom. This is just some easter egg shit the people who made it wanted to do.
emachina (08-31-2012), Loke (08-30-2012), Numinous (08-31-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 07:58 PM   #288
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
This was in the middle of a war. Iwa wouldn't just let enemy Shinobi running around the place. Or... Minato and crew brought back a Zetsu substitute.
hmmm... i was talkin abt aft the war was ended... but ya tht cud be plausible
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:04 AM   #289
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

kyf said shisui controlled the mist wuth his DOUBLE KOTO AMATSUKAMI

lmaooo^^^^^ wtfffff
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-31-2012), platinumrug (09-07-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 04:25 AM   #290
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Oh God, KYF really drew the line horizontally between Itachi and Shisui on a angled image with Shisui closer to the source of perspective. Even Mr Magoo isn't that stupidly blind.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-31-2012), kael03 (08-31-2012), Miburo (08-31-2012), ninjalostboy95 (08-31-2012), platinumrug (09-07-2012), Reesaroni (08-31-2012), Shrike (08-31-2012), UzumakiUchiha (08-31-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 04:52 AM   #291
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

It's actually pretty funny..if you look at that picture and go by the lines Shisui is slouching and looking down.

Yet, Shisui is actually a little bit more taller than Tobi is to Itachi...lolol

So Shisui is a giant and taller than Tobi

Last edited by Senkradlol; 08-31-2012 at 04:55 AM.
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:08 AM   #292
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
No, lol. That is the reflection o the flash from iphone camera AKA my rasengan.
Hey dude, I'm feeling nice. AKA I need practice with photoshop, send me or post a pic of yourself with your hand out posing like you wanna hold a rasengan and let me work some mid level experience magic on it. Put the pic in post a pic of yourself thread and I'll have it back to you in a few hours.

FYI mods, I tried to PM him to offer this, but pm isn't working for me ATM. Forgiveness please.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:01 AM   #293
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

I was wondering...how long has part 2 been so far in terms of naruto years? Since the very beginning of part 2 up until now how much time has passed?
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:37 AM   #294
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro View Post
I was wondering...how long has part 2 been so far in terms of naruto years? Since the very beginning of part 2 up until now how much time has passed?
At least 9 months, since Kurenai's baby is already born.

Oh and prez is on a self-vindicative loop. Hey, KYF, since you're oh so excellent with reading people from a forum, what's your opinion on this sudden burst from prez?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Amuro (08-31-2012), kael03 (08-31-2012), Miburo (08-31-2012), ninjalostboy95 (08-31-2012), platinumrug (09-07-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 09:48 AM   #295
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

GUYS GALS!! Stop everything! Holy shit - giant kids exist!!! They're on the Eastern Coast of North America causing havoc and decimating candy factories!!! Here's photographic proof!!

Oh god... it's hideous!! Get out of the house and run! RUN!!

oh kyf....
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
emachina (08-31-2012), kael03 (08-31-2012), Kinako (09-01-2012), Miburo (08-31-2012), Numinous (09-01-2012), platinumrug (09-07-2012), Reesaroni (08-31-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (08-31-2012), xxMESTxx (08-31-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 10:00 AM   #296
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
At least 9 months, since Kurenai's baby is already born.

Oh and prez is on a self-vindicative loop. Hey, KYF, since you're oh so excellent with reading people from a forum, what's your opinion on this sudden burst from prez?
It'll be hilarious if next week we find out that it is not obito but just his body/ its a genjutsu/whatever else.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:01 AM   #297
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess I was trying to figure how obito learned what he learned in such a short time. I was thinking about it and thought it wouldn't be that far fetched...Like naruto learned kage bushin a forbidden tech (I'm nt sure of the rank) in one night. I know he has a lot of chakra but 1 night and he's kind of a dumb ass. According to what I've just learned naruto also MASTERED sage mode, kyubii mode, raseshurikin, tailed beast mode (same as kyubii?) frog kata, and I'm probably forgetting some in 9 months to a year. Sasuke also learned a lot in that time. I'm not sure about the rest of the rookies naruto and sasuke are main characters so u gotta factor that in there "special"

My point is if obito met someone (like madara) he could have learned the bijuu extraction jutsu, the jutsu he used to take the kyubii out of narutos mom and the barrier tech used on the gedo statue in a few years. Controlling the kyubii is automatic iirc wen u have ms so no real skill there if that's the case right? Plus the sharingan aids on learning Justus iirc can't remember. Regardless of his "low ranking" ninja status. His eye tech is ridiculous but it probably took him only a couple years to master it. I figure once he understood it or it was explained (with help frm someone) it made him untouchable (lol pun intended). Obito hasn't really done anything else..

2 cents!

Last edited by Amuro; 08-31-2012 at 10:05 AM.
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:08 AM   #298
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

does anyone know, what the date is, in naruto, if it has some kind of calander or which year is it comparable to our calender?
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:15 AM   #299
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Uuum, a wig!!! If shisui would go so far as to cover his face then why not cover his hair as well with a wig...

And no, shisui is as much taller then itachi as tobi is itachi... So shisui really could be long haired tobi...

Proof!!!
lol are you super cross eyed or something?
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:43 AM   #300
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Oh God, KYF really drew the line horizontally between Itachi and Shisui on a angled image with Shisui closer to the source of perspective. Even Mr Magoo isn't that stupidly blind.
Says the tard... The ground is even, nothing is angled, you are just in complete denial of the worst kind...

ANd the perspective is further away wit itachi and shisui which should make it harder to determine who is bigger yet it clearly is just as easy as tobi's panel...

I proved it with a straight line between shisui and itachi, keep being in denial because it is just funny for me...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote