Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 76 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-28-2012, 06:19 PM   #1126
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Vishnu i thought you said you won't do fanfiction relating to the one you already done.

But anyways it's interesting as usual and got a question as usual, hmmm is kazel suppose to be sasuke? Since he doesn't want to affect the future he's using a different name i guess, thats probably how vishnu knew a bit about sasuke in your old story.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (08-28-2012)

Old 08-28-2012, 06:39 PM   #1127
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
Vishnu i thought you said you won't do fanfiction relating to the one you already done.

But anyways it's interesting as usual and got a question as usual, hmmm is kazel suppose to be sasuke? Since he doesn't want to affect the future he's using a different name i guess, thats probably how vishnu knew a bit about sasuke in your old story.
I said that the last chapter in the Infinite Illusion was the ending of that timeline. This is a prequel, made for understanding several aspects that led to the War and the Apocalypse. Kazer, it's a mysterious character so far.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:23 PM   #1128
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

The new chapter will be up tomorrow.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
lopiskes (08-31-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 06:51 PM   #1129
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
The new chapter will be up tomorrow.
I was thinking of questions but I'll just wait on the next drop first and then possibly ask some. As always it's a must read so I'll be looking for that.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:41 PM   #1130
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Chapter three: Rise and Fall.

The scene shows Vishnu and Kazer looking at eachother.

Vishnu: Kazer?
Kazer: Exactly.
Vishnu: And what are you?
Kazer:A human being.
Vishnu: So you were sent here afterall...
Kazer: I was sent here to assure that the future will not change. It's part of the events...my coming here will affect the future in the correct manner.
Vishnu: Interesting. Now...what should we do?
Kazer: Well...for starters...we must find Adam and Eve.
Vishnu: Why is that?
Kazer: Because Michael will reach the conclusion that they have something to do with me. And thus he will hunt them down and interogate them. We must protect the human kind and allow Eve to have her two sons.Also we have to confirm something.
Vishnu: Her two sons?
Kazer: When the moment is right, you will see. Let's go now!

The scene shows the Heavens. Livontes is get throwned in a cage. He has injuries and bruises all over his body. He was beaten. Suddenly Raphael enters the cage.

Raphael: Where is he?
Livontes: I don't know.*
Raphael: Who is the man that saved him?
Livontes: I don't know.
Raphael: I will give you one hour. You should consider your answers. When i will return, if i am not satisfied i will kill you. Slowly and painfuly. Are we clear?
Livontes: You can start doing it. Because i don't know anything.*
Raphael: Don't worry little angel...you will talk. Eventually.
Livontes: It might sound like a clichè but i won't talk. Even if i knew something i wouldn't tell you.
Raphael smiles: I hate to repeat myself: but you will...

The panel it's switched. It shows Kazer and Vishnu approaching a small hutt. Suddenly Adam bursts out.

Adam: Vishnu?!? What are you doing here?
Vishnu: I need your help. I was frammed.
Adam: What do you mean?
Kazer: Who told you to eat the apple?*
Adam: I don't understand...
Kazer: And you will Never understand. Now tell me: who told you to eat the apple?
Adam: It was his master! The Archangel! Lucifer! He told us that it's no problem to taste it.
Kazer: I see...so it was Lucifer's doing...
Kazer thinking: That bastard...he never changes...
Vishnu: Now what? It's not like i can return to Heavens and expose him. He will kill us before we can say anything.
Kazer: We need to return to Heavens. And i need to talk with the old man. He will know what to do.
Vishnu shocked: You mean...with the Creator?!?
Kazer smiling menacing: Exactly.
Suddenly Eve gets out of the house. She looks scared at Vishnu and Kazer.
Adam: Go inside my love. They are leaving.
Eve looks at Kazer and screams: You smell like death! Have you comed to take us?!?
Kazer smiles: No i haven't. I am not your death. And i will never be.
Eve: I don't belive you! Stay away from us!
Kazer: As you wish...

The panel shows the Heavens. Inside the garden Michael, Lucifer and Raphael are talking.

Michael: Who is that guy?!? We need to find them fast!
Raphael: My guess is that they went to Earth. It's the safest place for them. We need to find the two humans. They might know their whereabouts.
Lucifer: Then Raphael, take a squad of angels and search the Earth. Do not engage that man into a fight, wait for us.
Raphael: I'm going then!
Suddenly Kazer's voice is heard.
Kazer: You are not going anywhere, i'm sorry.
The three archangels turn around shocked.
Michael: How did you get here!?!
Kazer: Well the angels that were guarding this place weren't so tough.*
Michael: Who are you?*
Kazer: My identity is not important. You can call me Kazer.
Lucifer: Well then, Kazer...the question is: what are you?
Kazer: A human being.
Lucifer: A human being? And you expect me to belive that? A human being that can defeat angels in battle?
Kazer smiles: I'm complicated.
Michael: I'm sure that you are. My question is: why did you saved Vishnu?
Kazer: Because he is innocent. That's why. He is not the one that corrupted the humans.
Michael: Then who did it?
Kazer: One of the Archangels. Lucifer to be more precise.
Lucifer erupts: How dare you?!?
Kazer with a menacing tone: I dare, Lucifer. And you cannot do anything against me.
Instantly Lucifer appears in front of Kazer preparing to slice him with a blade of light. Kazer has a bored expression.
Kazer: This again? I told you: i have seen this too many times before. It won't work on me.
He simply blocks the blade with his finger. Lucifer shocked makes a couple of steps back.
Raphael: Let's do it: the three of us! Together!
Kazer looks at Vishnu.
Kazer: Go and talk with the old man. I will hold your brothers here.
Vishnu surprised: You cannot take on three Archangels!
Kazer smiles: Boy, i have defeated more angels than you can think. I have looked the Death into her eyes and smiled. I have fought in countless wars and i was never defeated. Trust me: Michael, Raphael and Lucifer are a joke for me right now.*
Vishnu: But i don't even know how to talk with Father!
Kazer: Oh, you're such a stupid brat! Go in the centre of the garden and bow! Think of what you love the most on this world and he will talk to you!*
Vishnu: Are you sure?
Kazer: Go before i slash your throat, idiot!
Vishnu dashes towards the centre of the garden. Immediatly Michael appears next to him and tries to slash the angel. But his blade is stoped.
Kazer is right next to him. He stoped Michael's attack.
Kazer: Not so fast.*
Vishnu keeps on dashing while Kazer remained behind.
Kazer looks at the trio and smiles.
Lucifer: You think that you can defeat three Archangels?
Kazer smiles: No...i don't. I'm actually concerned that i will have to hold back in order to spare your lives.*
Instantly Lucifer appears above him and releases a powerful light ray. Kazer blocks it with his left hand. Raphael uses the momentum and tries to slash Kazer, but the man blocks it with his right hand. Michael is seen dashing towards him.
Michael shouts: You have no hands free! Dieee!!!
The last panel shows Kazer who holds with one hand the beam shoted by Lucifer, with one hand Raphael's blade, and Michael who dashes towards him, and taking advantage of the opening. Michael's face is determined, while Kazer is nervous.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (09-03-2012), KiddJutsu (08-30-2012), lopiskes (08-31-2012), royalmage (08-31-2012), UzumakiUchiha (08-31-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 05:41 PM   #1131
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The panel shows Vishnu landing in the centre of the garden.

Vishnu thinking: So...i have to bow and think of what i love most in this world...
Vishnu bows and closes his eyes. His mind it's crossed by different faces: The Heaven, his own face, Livontes, one of the most pregnant: Aphrodite...but there is still no word from God. Then, suddenly he remembers the meeting that he had with the human beings. Suddenly Vishnu realises that he loves Father's creation. He loves the Earth and he enjoys watching the human beings. And in that moment a powerful light appears and *God's voice is heard.*

The Creator: What is it my son?
Vishnu: Father...Kazer sent me here. I don't know what to do...
The Creator: Kazer? Who is Kazer?
Vishnu shocked: You...you don't know about him?
The Creator: I cannot see his past or future. Just his present. I understand...interesting......
anyway...tell me my son: what can i do for you?
Vishnu: Father, they accused me of something and i am innocent. The real culprit is my master: Lucifer!
The Creator: I know who the culprit is.*
Vishnu shocked: Then why did you let me take the fall for it?
The Creator: Everyone needs a lesson, Vishnu.
Vishnu: I don't understand...
Suddenly Kazer's voice is heard. The panel shows him slowly walking towards Vishnu. He is unscathed.
Kazer: And you will never understand. At least, it will be too late when you will understand. That's just how the old man is doing things.
The Creator: I see...so you are Kazer...
Kazer: Nice to meet you here, old man. I guess that you already know what this is.
The Creator: I do. So, it's the correct choice to banish Lucifer.
Kazer: *Indeed it is.*
The Creator: So your coming here...it means that this is how it's supposed to be.
Vishnu: I don't get it...
Kazer: Silence brat!
Kazer to the Creator: I always wished to say stuff like this to him.*
The Creator: I can imagine. So then...until we meet again, right Kazer?
Kazer: Right old man. Let's go Vishnu...
Kazer takes Vishnu away from the centre of the garden.
Vishnu: I don't understand what just happend.
Kazer: You don't need to understand. Let's just say that now the future of the mankind is safe.*
Vishnu: What happend with my brothers? Michael and the others?
Kazer smiles.
Kazer: You will see. Now, young Vishnu...i must leave. You can handle the situation from this point. I was a mere tool here.*
Vishnu: Wait! Where are you going?
Kazer smiles again: Far away. Anyway...until we meet again, my friend!
Vishnu shouts: Wait..!!!
But it's too late. Kazer already vanished in a burst of black flames.
Vishnu thinking: What was this all about...
He keeps walking to the place where they have encountered the three Archangels. And he spots an image that shocks him. Michael, Raphael and Lucifer, are all three on the ground, barely alive.
Vishnu thinking: What the...!?! Just who is Kazer!?!

The scene it's switched. It shows the Heavens a couple of days later. The Garden is filled with angels. In the middle comes Vishnu, dressed all in white.

Vishnu: I am here to make an acusation!*
Michael: We have accepted this only because our Father said so. In my eyes you are guilty!
Vishnu: That's exactly why i am here. I am not guilty of corrupting the human beings to commit the sin. I have nothing to do with this, and i proved my innocence to our Father!
I accuse my master, Archangel Lucifer of this crime!
Lucifer enraged: How dare you?!?
Suddenky The Creator's voice is heard.
The Creator: Lucifer, my son...i'm disappointed with you. You have comited treason...therefore...i banish you from the grounds of Heavens until the end of times. You will be stripped off your Archangel's powers and you will became a Fallen Angel. You will be exiled on Earth!
Suddenly Lucifer turns around and launches a powerful white energy made, spear towards Vishnu's chest. The boy barely has time to react, because the Archangel Gabriel caught the spear.
Gabriel: Michael...
Instantly Michael delivers a powerful punch into Lucifer's jaw throwing him several meters away. At the same moment a thunder hits the former Archangel and he falls down on his knees.
Lucifer: Damn you...damn you...all of you...
Michael grabs him and without saying one word, opens a portal.
Michael: Farewell...brother...
Michael simply throws Lucifer into the portal. The angel vanishes from everyone's sight.
Michael: It is done, Father.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
jekyl_hyde (09-03-2012), KiddJutsu (08-30-2012), lopiskes (08-31-2012), royalmage (08-31-2012), UzumakiUchiha (08-31-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 05:42 PM   #1132
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The scene it's switched.

It shows Lucifer falling on Earth. He starts burning because of the friction. In a matter of moments he crashes on the ground, making a giant blast. As the dust clears up, Lucifer rises from the ground. His clothes are torn apart and he has burns on his body.

Immediatly a powerful light is seen and Lucifer bows.
Lucifer: Father...
The Creator: You have done well my son.*
Lucifer: But why is this necessary? You condamned me to a life of doom. The whole world will resent me.
The Creator: God must have an enemy. You will represent that part, my son. You are the wisest of all my Archangels. You will sacrifice yourself and you will be an unknown hero.*
Lucifer: But why, Father? Why is this needed?
The Creator: The world...will change. The human race will evolve. At some point in the future, a great war will take place. A war that will mobilize armies that are beyond your immagination. And one of your students...will bring peace. The other will bring destruction. Their first fight is closing in. But that will only be the first step. When the war will end, the world will be finally shaped as i envisioned it.
Lucifer: But i don't understand why...why do i have to do it? Why don't you just shape it as you wish right now?
The Creator: When the time is right...you will understand my son...in your final moments, you will have your revelation. And you will rise above all your brothers!
Lucifer: I have one final question. Which one of my students, Livontes or Vishnu...which one will became a Seraphim?
The Creator: This...is not a question that needs my answer. In your heart...you know the answer. Farewell my son...until the end of days!

The panel it's switched. It shows Livontes that is freed from his cage. Vishnu awaits for him, smiling.

Livontes: Why are you smiling?
Vishnu: Well, you're free! I have proved my innocence! We can go back to our lives now.
Livontes looks at him with anger: Do you think that we can return to normal? We were the students of the traitor! Everyone will resent us now!
Vishnu: We had nothing to do with him!
Livontes: We had everything to do with him! If it wasn't for your stupid dream to became a Seraphim we wouldn't be in this mess!
Vishnu: What do you mean, brother?
Livontes walks away from Vishnu.
Livontes: I am not your brother, Vishnu. You are a weak fool. You have no ambition. No desire. You only want to live here forever.*
Vishnu: I don't understand what got to you!
Livontes shouts: I'm tired of taking care of you! I don't understand why you are hiding your true power! You could be an Archangel! You could be everything that you ever wanted! Our uncle, the Head Archangel, Kubera could help us both! But instead you decided to keep us stucked at this level! I want more, Vishnu! More! Do you understand? I want power! I want to rule! I want to decide for myself!
Vishnu: Then decide for yourself! I have decided for myself! My only wish is to see our Father!
Livontes: This is exactly what i thought about when Raphael was torturing me! That your only wish is to see our Father that clearly doesn't want to see any of us! Instead of helping your brother, you don't even care!*
Vishnu: And what should i do?!?
Livontes: For starters you should start thinking about others too!

The panel it's switched. It shows Yama talking with Kubera. Kubera is a tall, chubby angel. His brown hair is long, and he has hazel eyes.*

Yama: Head Archangel...
Kubera: Yama Dharma. I have a proposal for you.
Yama: What is it, Head Archangel?
Kubera: I want you to learn how to control the Death. I want you to learn now to kill with a look. I want you to became my personal warrior.
Yama: Control the death...!?! It's that even possible?!?

The scene it's switched. It shows a meeting of the Archangels. There are seen Kubera, Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Brahma and Shiva.

Kubera: I have gathered you here today to discuss several topics. Important matters actually.
Shiva: We are listening, Head Archangel.
Kubera: As we all know, we had a traitor within our ranks. Now we must ask ourselves: what determined Lucifer to went rougue? Why did he tried to manipulate Father's creation? Because if we answer that question, we will be able to prevent simmilar events.
Brahma: Well, my guess is that he got envy on the human kind. Our Father gave them a planet to live. And there are only two people!
Kubera: Actually this is another point on my agenda. But first, let's talk about Lucifer's betreyal. So, he got envy. But why did he tried to frame his own student?
Michael: That is the same question that i am asking myself. Why did he tried to frame Vishnu?*
Gabriel: Maybe he thought that he can escape that way?
Raphael: If that's so, it's a foolish logic coming from him.*
Michael: No...i'm pretty sure that there is more to it.*
Kubera: So for now...we are lost. Now, still related to the topic: who was the unknown man that saved Vishnu and beat the three of you?
Michael: He goes by the name of Kazer. It seems that he left the Heavens just after Vishnu's talk with our Father.
Brahma: The questions is where is he coming from and what he really is?
Michael: He told us that he is a human being.
Shiva: That's impossible. There are only two human beings in the Universe. Adam and Eve.*
Michael: I don't know what to think, brother. He seemed to know a lot about our Light Release and he was virtually unbeatable.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 08-30-2012, 05:43 PM   #1133
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

-Michael's flashback-

The panel shows Kazer who holds with one hand the beam shoted by Lucifer, with one hand Raphael's blade, and Michael who dashes towards him, and taking advantage of the opening. Michael's face is determined, while Kazer is nervous.

Just when Michael is inside his range, Kazer smiles and lets Lucifer's beam to hit him. The explosion throws Michael several meters away. As the dust clears up, the panel shows an unscathed Kazer. Michael gets up and shouts.
Michael: Heavenly path! White light blaze release!!!
Around Kazer a ring of white light flames appear.
Michael: You will be consumed to death if you dare to make one step outside the flames. Now, you should talk.
Kazer laughs and simply vanishes from the ring of flames. He appears exactly behind Michael and lands a powerful punch on the Archangel. Lucifer tries at the same moment to slash Kazer's neck, but the man simply dodges it and releases from his palm a lightning bolt that incapacitates Lucifer. Kazer turns around and spots Raphael and Michael that are both dashing towards him.
Kazer instantly makes a couple of handsigns and from the ground a wall made of earth appears in front of him. From the wall several branches emerge and hit the two archangels. Kazer uses the momentum to impale both of them in the shoulders with lightning spears. After he pins them to the ground he smiles.
Kazer: And i'm going easy on you. You will have to train very hard Michael if you wish to make me serious. Right now, your level of power is nothing. It's like a child with a stick is trying to kill an experienced warrior with a sword. You lack confidence, experience, power and determination. Come fight me after you aquire these stuff. It will be different.

-End of flashback-

Kubera: So his real identity remains a mistery.
Brahma: Not exactly. I went to talk with the humans. Adam knew nothing but Eve...she told me that she could feel the evil, inside Kazer's heart. She felt that Death was his companion.
Shiva: Could this really be a creature forged by our Father? A creature much more powerful than an Archangel?
Raphael: Something is odd here anyway. I heard him say to Vishnu, that he fought in countless wars and that he never lost one.*
Kubera: Hmpf...interesting...well, for now we cannot do anything about him. So we will wait. I'm sure that in time he will make his presence felt once again. And we will take advantage of that moment and we will strike with our full power.
Raphael: I must remind you that three Archangels were defeated by him in a single battle. *He said that he wasn't even serious when he fought us. I think that the real threat here is Kazer not the betreyal of our brother.
Kubera:You have a point. But until we know where to find him we cannot do anything. Now, we have an empty Archangel spot that needs to be filled.*
Brahma: Indeed. I propose that we should make a contest between angels. That they should prove their power and abilities in a one on one match.
Michael: Interesting. And anyone can take part...that way we will be sure that we have the best warrior.*
Kubera: Then it's settled. We will organise our matches!

The scene it's switched. It shows Vishnu talking with Quintrix.

Quintrix: What do you thnk? You will sign up for the battles? For the Archangel position.
Vishnu: No...it's not for me. What about you?
Quintrix: I already signed up. I will became an Archangel and i will take action from within. We will have the Earth, brother!
Vishnu: I repeat: i don't think that Father will allow you to take the Earth.*
Quintrix: We will talk with him! We will make him change his mind!
Vishnu smiles: Good luck with that.
Quintrix: But why don't you sign up?*
Vishnu: I'm not that powerful, Quintrix. There are many other angels that can beat me.
Quintrix: You should still give it a shot...maybe we will end up fighting against one another!

The panel shows Vishnu walking around the Garden. Suddenly a man lands in front of him.

Vishnu: Livontes.
Livontes: Hey Vishnu.
Vishnu: Are you still mad?
Livontes: No. I am not. Anyway i wanted to ask you something...Quintrix told me that you don't want to enlist yourself in the upcoming contest. Why not?
Vishnu: The Archangel position it's not for me.
Livontes turns around and before walking away:
Livontes: So it's just as i said: you have no ambition. Goodbye, Vishnu.
Livontes dashes away, leaving a sad Vishnu behind.

The panel shows the Garden. Two weeks have passed. A giant space in the Garden was set up like an arena. In the middle the Archangel Gabriel lands and looks at the giant crowd of angels that are in the arena waiting for the matches to begin.

Gabriel: Ladies and Gentlemen...welcome to the first edition of Angel's game! Shortly, our competitors will enter the stage. This is a contest for us, the Archangels, in order to determine who will be the next one in our ranks. Now...the contestants!
Suddenly six angels lands in the middle of the stage. They look at everyone.
Gabriel starts presenting them.
Gabriel: So...we have here Yama Dharma! Quintrix! Kalkin! Livonteess!!Nirriti!! Aandd Vishnu!!!
Livontes thinking: So afterall he is in...i wonder if i got to him...
Quintrix thinking: The threats are all but Vishnu. If i get to fight with him that will be a sure win.*
Nirriti thinking: *Everyone here is so powerful...but i wonder about Vishnu...his power levels are below average. There is something about him...I heard that he stoped one of Michael's punches with only one hand...
Kalkin thinking: I must beat them all! I must became an Archangel!
Yama thinking: Something is odd with Vishnu...why would he enlist himself if he knows that he doesn't stand a chance with his level...
Gabriel: Are you ready? Let's decide the first fights!!!
Everyone is tensed waiting for the result. Everyone waits for their opponent.
Gabriel: First match! Livontes versus...Nirriti!!!
Second match: *Kalkin vs...Vishnuu!!!
Third match: Quintrix vs Yama!!!
Livontes thinking: So...i'm fighting Nirriti...he will not be an easy enemy to deal with...but i must give my best shot!
Quintrix: Yama...dammit...he is more powerful than i am...it seems that i will have to resort to that, afterall...
Kalkin thinking: Heh, an easy opponent. Vishnu is no threat for me!
Vishnu thinking: I must defeat Kalkin without showing my real power...this will be tough...
Gabriel looks at everyone of them and smiles.
Gabriel thinking: Vishnu, Nirriti, Kalkin, Livontes, Quintrix and Yama...which one of them will win? Yama has the experience, Kalkin the raw power, Quintrix is cunning, Livontes has a killer instinct, Nirriti represents fear itself...and Vishnu. He apparently stands for nothing. But before his defection...Lucifer held him in such high regards...it's more about this kid that it meets the eye...it will be an interesting battle...
Gabriel shouts: Then...let's begin!!!

The end.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (09-03-2012), KiddJutsu (08-30-2012), lopiskes (08-31-2012), royalmage (08-31-2012), sFrog (08-31-2012), UzumakiUchiha (08-31-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 07:08 PM   #1134
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Vishnu, you are doing your damn thing again sir! First off, leaving the scene with black flames and having no past or future has to be the new God of Death Uchiha. Now the first question, is he time traveling with FTG Uchiha style that he learned after he faked his death with Raiden WAYYY back in the story? And how can he point the early period of Vishnu when his ass was like 10,000 yrs old? But I'm digging the Angel Chuunin Exam battle royale tournament. We must have that. But why is Vishnu obsessed with hiding this power? And please give us details on why we have the Death God time traveling to change events. So, when can I expect the Angel Rumble in the arena?
Vishnu (08-30-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 02:05 AM   #1135
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Well as i said Kazer is still a mysterious person for the time being. And, the Battle Royale between the angels will take place. With much details. Probably two chapters will be about the fights. You noticed that i made the tournament Chuunin exam style because it was easier and it doesn't add unnecessary elements to the plot.
Anyway thanks for the post. It pleases me to see that people still read my stuff. The new chapter will be up as soon as possible.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 08-31-2012, 06:53 AM   #1136
ivhturp2
Academy Student

ivhturp2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Vishnu, your story plot seems to be awesome. Good going dude..
Didn't vishnu already talk with creator.. still why is he so obsessed to see him when he can talk to the father whenever he wants from the garden?
also isn't there a better chance for Archangel than a normal angel to become 7th sepharim .. so why isn't he interested in the archangel selections?
ya also, why do he want to hide his power? is it because he don't want others to notice his power and train hard ?
ivhturp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ivhturp2 For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (08-31-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 09:45 AM   #1137
ninetailedhokagesage
Academy Student

ninetailedhokagesage is an unknown quantity at this point

awesome job on the new fan fic vishnu glad to have u back
ninetailedhokagesage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninetailedhokagesage For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (08-31-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 12:08 PM   #1138
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivhturp2 View Post
Vishnu, your story plot seems to be awesome. Good going dude..
Didn't vishnu already talk with creator.. still why is he so obsessed to see him when he can talk to the father whenever he wants from the garden?
also isn't there a better chance for Archangel than a normal angel to become 7th sepharim .. so why isn't he interested in the archangel selections?
ya also, why do he want to hide his power? is it because he don't want others to notice his power and train hard ?
Well you are all familiar with my plot development. As kidjutsu predicted already, Vishnu's obssessions are linked with a major plot twist. Actually these obssessions are what will define him as the future Leader of the Celest City and Seventh Seraphim. As you all know from the trilogy he became an Archangel. It's just that at this moment his mentality it's a lot different than what it will became. Also, one of the focus points in the prequel will be his relationship with Aphrodite. The result of this relationship will define him. To be more precise, he will receive in the next chapters several blows, and just at the end he will became what he was meant to be. With this prequel i want to explore various unexplained aspects of the original trilogy. That way, several characters will prove to be something entirely different than you might think. But i can make this promise: even though the ending was already presented, the ending of this prequel will be legendary. I already have it in mind, and it's a sad one, entirely different than the ending of the trilogy.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (09-01-2012), lopiskes (08-31-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 02:29 PM   #1139
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

Vishnu, are you playing with me?, the more I read about kazer, more I think it's sasuke, since from this 1st chapter, there was a talk between sasuke and the creator. I thought he sent sasuke back in time.

or could it be naruto? or actually u disregarded naruto completely in the prequel.

Last edited by UzumakiUchiha; 08-31-2012 at 02:30 PM.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
lopiskes (08-31-2012), Vishnu (08-31-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 02:47 PM   #1140
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
Vishnu, are you playing with me?, the more I read about kazer, more I think it's sasuke, since from this 1st chapter, there was a talk between sasuke and the creator. I thought he sent sasuke back in time.

or could it be naruto? or actually u disregarded naruto completely in the prequel.
Of course that i'm playing with you sir! Isn't that what i am always doing in my fanfics? And about Naruto and Sasuke...i won't say anything yet!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
lopiskes (08-31-2012), UzumakiUchiha (08-31-2012)