Naruto_599 - Page 21 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-31-2012, 11:46 AM   #301
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
lol are you super cross eyed or something?
are you blind... it is right in front of you and you still claim BS... WIth shisui and itachi on leveled ground and only a couple feet apart... the straight line shows just as much as tobi's panel with the same circumstances so what are bitching about... You people are sad... lol...

For you to claim BS on shisui's line you would have to with tobi's as well which you are not proving you are choosing to nit pick things with a panel where there are no things to nit pick... Get over it...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-2012, 11:57 AM   #302
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

OK - seriously, KYF, you're killing me here. That is either one of the better trolls in this forum or just hilarious. Tell me you're not serious.

EDIT: Shhhhh everybody... let the man speak.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down

Last edited by ACt; 08-31-2012 at 12:05 PM.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-31-2012), Numinous (09-01-2012), platinumrug (09-07-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 12:11 PM   #303
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Not sure what you are referring to ACT.... The circumstances of tobi's panel is the exact same as shisui's when both are almost the exact same height... having itachi come up to the bottom of their neck's...

Panels...

Shisui's... only a couple feet apart from itachi (shown in the next panel from a different point of view...) and clearly on level ground, just draw a line....http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/10

Tobi's... only a about a foot apart, but still not that much further apart then shisui was from itachi... on leveled ground as well...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/16

ANd in case you are blind and need a way to determine and compare, I drew a line for everyone...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 08-31-2012, 12:28 PM   #304
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

Guess we are just ignoring that first panel

Last edited by Reesaroni; 08-31-2012 at 12:50 PM.
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reesaroni For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-31-2012), Numinous (09-01-2012), platinumrug (09-07-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 12:35 PM   #305
f1madman
Genin

f1madman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
No.

Well, that's all fine and good. I liked the younger jounins also, but no means no.

Thank you for accepting my refusals.

You almost forced me to do the same you pushy bastard.

He wasn't. Kishi fail.
LMAO!

Well bad writing or not I guess Obito has to be acknowledged as a BAWS unless 600+ explains some of the inconsistencies...
f1madman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to f1madman For This Useful Post:
emachina (08-31-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 12:37 PM   #306
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Shit man, have you been trolling this forum all along?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-31-2012), ninjalostboy95 (08-31-2012), platinumrug (09-07-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 01:18 PM   #307
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

I have one more question.... If it is not obito, then y did the person choose obito's sharingan? i mean once the uchiha massacre happened he could have used anyone else's. Why i am asking is obito hadnt activated his SG till then, how would that someone know that this sharingan can have such a convenient ability? was just thinking abt it.... y his SG?
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:40 PM   #308
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Well, I stand corrected. But the growth spurt still has to be alluded to confirm the exception or else it's highly contrived.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v53/c503/9.html

Factoring in the perspective, I don't think it'd be absurd for some of them to be just as tall as Minato, especially Ibiki.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 08-31-2012 at 01:42 PM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:46 PM   #309
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reesaroni View Post
Guess we are just ignoring that first panel
The first panel is BS... it shows itachi only a little smaller then shisui, but then also shows itachi mere inches behind shisui when he is in fact Feet behind shisui as shown in every other panel... The first panel is an optical illusion that with the eye just opening has shisui too small and itachi too close... so it is not that credible for use considering it has a flaw in a consistent distance between the two that every other panel of them shows...

Do you see what I am saying...? I'll show you...

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Shit man, have you been trolling this forum all along?
BE MORE SPECIFIC...

Proof is not hard to see...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 08-31-2012, 02:20 PM   #310
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
The first panel is BS
AND the argument concludes right here.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-01-2012), platinumrug (09-07-2012), Senkradlol (08-31-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 03:04 PM   #311
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Actually naruto mastered kyuubi and sage mode in a months time u can say i mean how long could it have been since the pain invasion ok mate 2 months in manga time.

Its not really about the learning stuff and it also seems obito was taller than kakashi was during the gaiden arc i re read it last night and kakashi wa also pretty tall during the kyuubi attack so who knows..

Its just that obito was how do u say it......

Fucking crushed by a buncb of fuckkng boulders there is no saving such a thing. But then again this is a childrens manga so really how many 10-12 year olds actually pay attention like us lol... I know its no excuse for kishi but hey it is what it is.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-31-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 03:43 PM   #312
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
AND the argument concludes right here.
I agree... you have lost trying to use a panel where it shows sasuke behind both itachi and shisui... with shisui too small and itachi way, way too close to shisui when every other panel shows shisui much taller then itachi and itachi a couple feet behind shisui, not inches...
The panel was itachi first opening his eye to show his memory which left half the panel a closed eye with the memory smuched together creating an inaccurate veiw of shisui and itachi in height and distance from each other...

You cannot use such a panel with such contractions in it as evidence... I can provide you three panels of itachi a couple feet from shisui which proves your panel contradicting... as well as two of the same panels with shisui much taller then itachi... Proving the panel you have inaccurate as hell...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 08-31-2012, 04:07 PM   #313
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,708 Times in 3,840 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

...right. Because an image that is clearly distorted by distance and angle is more accurate than an image that is directly behind the subject matter and level with the subjects.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-31-2012), ninjalostboy95 (08-31-2012), Numinous (09-01-2012), platinumrug (09-07-2012), Reesaroni (08-31-2012), Senkradlol (08-31-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 04:17 PM   #314
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth;

Fucking crushed by a buncb of fuckkng boulders there is no saving such a thing. But then again this is a childrens manga so really how many 10-12 year olds actually pay attention like us lol... I know its no excuse for kishi but hey it is what it is.
Myth, I've traveled to Japan. I've been to Akihabara, the Graceland of anime and manga fans. While it might say it's geared to 11-12 year olds, most people reading manga and buying animes over there are adults. So I guarantee the Japanese forums are calling bullshit on this too. There really is no excuse, manag artists know that a majority of their fans are going to be adults.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:28 PM   #315
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Oh God, KYF really drew the line horizontally between Itachi and Shisui on a angled image with Shisui closer to the source of perspective. Even Mr Magoo isn't that stupidly blind.
obviously it's the huge white space that's throwing us off!
pharix is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pharix For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-01-2012)