Naruto_599 - Page 22 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-31-2012, 04:44 PM   #316
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
...right. Because an image that is clearly distorted by distance and angle is more accurate than an image that is directly behind the subject matter and level with the subjects.
That is BS!!! Distorted by distance??? Where the hell did that come from because the panel I use is merely a far out view of shisui and itachi which is the best panel to compare the heights of both considering its not ust an opening eye with everything squashed together... or looking from above or from the side of shisui's head...

Its a far out view that shows itachi and shisui on a cliff with a slight incline of the lip of the cliff, but on even ground because both are not on the lip... and only a couple feet apart... its almost exactly the same as the tobi panel... except those two were a foot closer then shisui and itachi were...

Your and so many others problems are that they think the panel is distorted because of shisui's actual height because they use the stupid first panel that is a complete contradiction of every other panel as their panel to draw all conclusions from...

There is no distortion, no angle, ect ect... The 5th panel on that page takes care of that by showing an above view that shisui and itachi are actually on level ground merely a couple feet from each other which the 4th panel did not... So there is no basis for all these stupid claims of inclines, angles or distortions considering there is two panels that explain everything which is even more then tobi's panel does and you take that as canon...So what is the actual problem with the panel I use...????

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-2012, 04:47 PM   #317
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road

did you fail art class?
pharix is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pharix For This Useful Post:
Domagoj (09-02-2012), Numinous (09-01-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 04:49 PM   #318
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

http://www.theopticalillusions.com/d...illusions.html

Slight inclines make a helluva difference.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Domagoj (09-02-2012), kael03 (08-31-2012), ninjalostboy95 (08-31-2012), Numinous (09-01-2012), Vishnu (08-31-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 05:08 PM   #319
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharix View Post
obviously it's the huge white space that's throwing us off!
I will make it so you certain people cannot bitch by drawing a line from itachi to shisui at a incline to which you guys believes the picture depicts them on so you cannot complain about it anymore...

The straight line is at an upward angle and still the line shows itachi still would not come up to even shisui's chin... so now what is the problem you can find with the panel after I drew a line at an upward angle to measure itachi to shisui... at an angle you guys insists they are on...
[IMG][/IMG]

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 08-31-2012, 05:33 PM   #320
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
http://www.theopticalillusions.com/d...illusions.html

Slight inclines make a helluva difference.
LMAO, are you suggesting that kishi made the area behind itachi or the area in front of shisui to make itachi look smaller of shisui look larger??? Its a manga and they are drawn as they are at that view...

The fact of the matter is that if itachi was really that close in height to shisui then you should not of even been able to tell the difference between the two at the far view I use... However, shisui is obvious way taller then itachi... itachi comes up to shisui's neck...
So explain to me the optical illusion of a far away view that isn't that much further then tobi's view in his panel... Yet he is just that tall, but shisui is an optical illusion lol...

ANYWAYS, i HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BS i FORGOT THERE WAS ANOTHER PANEL TO USE AGAINST TOBI'S PANEL... And guess what I found... yep, it depicts tobi from another view yet much shorter then his other panel having itachi only come up to his nose meaning tobi is not as tall as he looks obviously...
[IMG][/IMG]

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 08-31-2012, 05:40 PM   #321
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Wouldn't an argument using an extremely minor detail in this manga be kind of ridiculous by default considering the author clearly wouldn't give a fuck about shitting on minor details, which has been demonstrated as recently as the most recent chapter?

Also, this is pretty lol.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Domagoj (09-02-2012), jericho Uzimaki (08-31-2012), Kinako (09-01-2012), Numinous (09-01-2012), ronnie_10 (09-04-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 05:53 PM   #322
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMAO, are you suggesting that kishi made the area behind itachi or the area in front of shisui to make itachi look smaller of shisui look larger??? Its a manga and they are drawn as they are at that view...

The fact of the matter is that if itachi was really that close in height to shisui then you should not of even been able to tell the difference between the two at the far view I use... However, shisui is obvious way taller then itachi... itachi comes up to shisui's neck...
So explain to me the optical illusion of a far away view that isn't that much further then tobi's view in his panel... Yet he is just that tall, but shisui is an optical illusion lol...

ANYWAYS, i HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BS i FORGOT THERE WAS ANOTHER PANEL TO USE AGAINST TOBI'S PANEL... And guess what I found... yep, it depicts tobi from another view yet much shorter then his other panel having itachi only come up to his nose meaning tobi is not as tall as he looks obviously...

Well, I tried. If you honestly can't see the point so many people are making that sight lines in real life and when handled by a decent artist can make the height of a person appear different. Then fine. Carry on being wrong.

Last edited by emachina; 08-31-2012 at 05:54 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
azazel (08-31-2012), Numinous (09-01-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 06:40 PM   #323
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

@KYF

Put something on a table near the edge. Put something larger (taller), but not too much so, farther from the edge. Place head approximately at height of objects. Lower head. Observe.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Domagoj (09-02-2012), emachina (09-01-2012), kael03 (08-31-2012), ninjalostboy95 (08-31-2012), Numinous (09-01-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 06:54 PM   #324
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Kyf was and always will be a troll i dont see why ppl take him seriously or even reply..

Back in the day when he just started this whole thing myself and others debated well no embarassed him many times eventually i put him on the ignre list and stopped giving a fuck.

Im surprised the older members still do this back and forth shit with him numious wastes his time im not sure about vengeance shrike or the others like tzu men there was also a kid named thesixthhokage no idea where he is but ye fact is kyf should be on everyone's ignore list all problems would be solved..
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (09-01-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 10:47 PM   #325
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Actually naruto mastered kyuubi and sage mode in a months time u can say i mean how long could it have been since the pain invasion ok mate 2 months in manga time.

Its not really about the learning stuff and it also seems obito was taller than kakashi was during the gaiden arc i re read it last night and kakashi wa also pretty tall during the kyuubi attack so who knows..

Its just that obito was how do u say it......

Fucking crushed by a buncb of fuckkng boulders there is no saving such a thing. But then again this is a childrens manga so really how many 10-12 year olds actually pay attention like us lol... I know its no excuse for kishi but hey it is what it is.
Myth I get what your saying totally but miburo basically said the same thing imma say..This is naruto....you've seen many injuries that SHOULD have been fatal and wasn't. Things that SHOULD kill normal people but not these shinobi so to me, for you to say obito got crushed by a boulder how can he be alive sounds silly. It's lame to say this is a manga so anything can happen but seriously....it's the truth. I mean who's to say he should have died? Us? I mean if it was real then helll yea he should be dead, if ur trying to be realistic about a manga (which sound silly in itself) then yea he should have died. But just for o shit and wtf purposes he didn't. Now Kishi has to jump thru hoops to make it make sense but what twist! I feel like the reaction most people had was exactly the reaction Kishi wanted people to have -that "wtf...but how?!" feeling. Lame I kno but like we said...it is what it is. Just enjoy naruto for what it is...it's not the manga we once grew to love but it's still going! Almost over! Me personally I'm older so my expectations have gone up for what I consider quality entertainment especially as far as anime and manga...honestly no anime or manga really has my attention except naruto (I kno sad but true) and its only because I've been watching/reading since I was younger. Basically I'm saying I don't really expect much out of this as far as plot twists and "good writing" it's all cheesy and can be lame at times so let kish do his thing...soon it'll all be over.
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:56 AM   #326
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

[IMG][/IMG]
The long haired Tobi is still huge compared to Shisui. Not only is he taller, but he's also fat/buff. Not to mention the hair... It can't be a wig. That would be Kishi pushing it too far just to show that he's Shisui. If it turns out to be a wig it will be Kishi's ultimate troll.

Also, if Shisui was Tobi then Itachi would have realized it. Itachi said that's he's been studying Tobi actions in that same chapter that you linked to. I'm sure he would realize that it was him considering he was his best friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.

Last edited by TobiIsTheBest; 09-01-2012 at 10:00 AM.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TobiIsTheBest For This Useful Post:
Reesaroni (09-01-2012)
Old 09-01-2012, 01:54 PM   #327
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Wouldn't an argument using an extremely minor detail in this manga be kind of ridiculous by default considering the author clearly wouldn't give a fuck about shitting on minor details, which has been demonstrated as recently as the most recent chapter?

Also, this is pretty lol.
that is not true at all... the Author did use minor details to let everyone know tobi was obito with the exact same hair... body type... single SG... goofy yet serious attitude... ect... The problem was never identifying the detail to know tobi is obito... it was the idea of the weak hero obito being this scoundrel of a shinobi who is way too strong to be obito that made the idea unbelievable... not the details that all sync up just fine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
The long haired Tobi is still huge compared to Shisui. Not only is he taller, but he's also fat/buff. Not to mention the hair... It can't be a wig. That would be Kishi pushing it too far just to show that he's Shisui. If it turns out to be a wig it will be Kishi's ultimate troll.
Pardon... Last I checked shisui was even taller then long haired tobi seeing as though he is clearly not but something between his two heights from his two panels... so tobi and shisui are still about the same hieght, but shisui may actually be taller though...

Quote:
Also, if Shisui was Tobi then Itachi would have realized it. Itachi said that's he's been studying Tobi actions in that same chapter that you linked to. I'm sure he would realize that it was him considering he was his best friend.
Wrong!!! Itachi did not even know that tobi wasn't actually madara... He didn't even know that madara had been Edo'ed... Its the reason sasuke wants to know the "truth" from that scroll... because not even itachi knew it seeing as how he did not even know who tobi is....

ANd shisui had the power to control people without them knowing so how would itachi know??? How would anyone know without Ao there to use his BG to see chakra flow and sense chakra pressure....

The thing is that Shisui and long haired tobi are both connected to the 4th mizukages control... in the mist... SHisui's genjutsu has been recognized as the genjutsu controlling yagura the 4th and long haired tobi was the person physically using the genjutsu...
Then, some time after tobi was busted controlling the 4th mizukage where Ao said he fought shisui and learned about his special chakra... Both Shisui and long haired tobi showed up in konaha, did something with itachi, then disappeared to never be seen again... all on the same day just hours apart from each other..

Let me give you something to pick through... follow what I said and go through each panel... you will see it... the connection...

Hope you guys have windows 7 to increase the size of this so you can read everything, it turned out too small....
[IMG][/IMG]

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 09-01-2012, 03:26 PM   #328
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

I can't believe only now I thought of this.

EVERYBODY (that likes perspectives and angles and whatnot)!

1. Download Google Sketch
  2. Make a 5 per 5 meters square
  3. Use the Pull/Push button to pull it down several meters
  4. Upon it, create 2 50 per 50 centimeters squares, with a distance of 2 meters from each other. One must somewhat close to the edge (in front) while the other somewhat in the middle (in the back)
  5. Using the Pull/Push button, pull the one in the back 1.6 meters above the first square and the one in front 1.65 meters.
  6. 50 meters from 2 of the sides of the first square, create a L-shaped figure 2.5 meters tall and hundreds of meters long on each end of the L.
  7. Place your perspective akin to the oh-so controversial panels of Shisui.
And behold!

IMPOSHIBRU!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Plat 1.JPG (68.4 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg Plat 2.JPG (58.6 KB, 111 views)

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Domagoj (09-02-2012), emachina (09-01-2012), kael03 (09-01-2012), Kinako (09-01-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-01-2012), Pritha (09-01-2012), Reesaroni (09-01-2012), Spiegel (09-01-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (09-01-2012), TobiIsTheBest (09-01-2012)
Old 09-01-2012, 03:30 PM   #329
emachina
Jounin

^
That doesn't prove anything, derp. Obviously the blue one towers over the red one by at least five feet. Derpah derpah!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-01-2012), Reesaroni (09-01-2012)
Old 09-01-2012, 03:40 PM   #330
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
that is not true at all... the Author did use minor details to let everyone know tobi was obito with the exact same hair... body type... single SG... goofy yet serious attitude... ect... The problem was never identifying the detail to know tobi is obito... it was the idea of the weak hero obito being this scoundrel of a shinobi who is way too strong to be obito that made the idea unbelievable... not the details that all sync up just fine...

Pardon... Last I checked shisui was even taller then long haired tobi seeing as though he is clearly not but something between his two heights from his two panels... so tobi and shisui are still about the same hieght, but shisui may actually be taller though...

Wrong!!! Itachi did not even know that tobi wasn't actually madara... He didn't even know that madara had been Edo'ed... Its the reason sasuke wants to know the "truth" from that scroll... because not even itachi knew it seeing as how he did not even know who tobi is....

ANd shisui had the power to control people without them knowing so how would itachi know??? How would anyone know without Ao there to use his BG to see chakra flow and sense chakra pressure....

The thing is that Shisui and long haired tobi are both connected to the 4th mizukages control... in the mist... SHisui's genjutsu has been recognized as the genjutsu controlling yagura the 4th and long haired tobi was the person physically using the genjutsu...
Then, some time after tobi was busted controlling the 4th mizukage where Ao said he fought shisui and learned about his special chakra... Both Shisui and long haired tobi showed up in konaha, did something with itachi, then disappeared to never be seen again... all on the same day just hours apart from each other..

Let me give you something to pick through... follow what I said and go through each panel... you will see it... the connection...

Hope you guys have windows 7 to increase the size of this so you can read everything, it turned out too small....
Let's say your explanation of the height makes sense; Now explain how Tobi is huge/buff compared to Itachi? Was he wearing tissues to make himself look bigger to hide his identity?

I would've added this as one of my theories if short haired Tobi wasn't revealed but now that he is Shisui can't be any Tobi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TobiIsTheBest For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (09-01-2012)