Games and all things related - Page 199 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 09-02-2012, 03:56 AM   #2971
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Games and all things related

HOLY SHIT SO AWESOME

Whatever I need to buy to play that, I'm buying it. Even if it's a goddamn wiiu. Please don't be a goddamn wiiu though.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Scientia (09-02-2012), Shrike (09-02-2012)

Old 09-02-2012, 04:08 AM   #2972
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

PS3 gotta, be, it's the only thing I can see handling the Fox engine and if the free roam is going to be as big as they imply it's going to be a fucking massive game.
Mal (09-03-2012), Scientia (09-02-2012)
Old 09-02-2012, 06:53 AM   #2973
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

If Big Boss manage to rescue chico, and he joins him, then the fan speculation that chico will become machine gun kid ( one of the boss in metal gear nes) will be true

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 09-02-2012 at 07:05 AM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
manta (09-02-2012), Scientia (09-02-2012)
Old 09-02-2012, 07:50 AM   #2974
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Watching that was awesome as fuck...but I am ashamed to say that I don't follow the storyline. Didn't play anything after Snake Eater and I just don't want to spoil myself via Wikipedia or whatever. Who's the kid in the cage?
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Scientia (09-02-2012)
Old 09-02-2012, 08:00 AM   #2975
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Apparently it was PC footage, and confirmed for PC too!!!

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...ox-360-and-pc/

/nerdgasm

Some of the characters are from the psp games, I never played them cause I thought it was just side stories that had no part of the main storyline. Gonna have to now.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-03-2012), Miburo (09-03-2012), Scientia (09-02-2012)
Old 09-02-2012, 08:33 AM   #2976
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Apparently it's PS3 and 360, possibly PC, and will lead into the events of MGS5.

The kid in the cage was Chico, I think, one of the characters from Peace Walker. Looks like the events of PW will be pretty essential to the storyline. Definitely need to finish that shit.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-03-2012), Scientia (09-02-2012)
Old 09-02-2012, 09:02 AM   #2977
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I need to buy PSP

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-03-2012)
Old 09-02-2012, 04:53 PM   #2978
Scientia
Francesca

Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
HOLY SHIT SO AWESOME

Whatever I need to buy to play that, I'm buying it. Even if it's a goddamn wiiu. Please don't be a goddamn wiiu though.

Cannot wait for this game, man. Fuck.

Also, I'll probably get to see lovely-lovely Paz again, (assuming the Intel was accurate); Awesome. <3.

Not that I'm disappointed or anything, but I did want the next Metal Gear Solid game to have The Boss as the main player character leading her Cobra team in WW2, and then training with Jack. Oh well.
Old 09-02-2012, 05:01 PM   #2979
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

That's what Kojima wanted to do, but he didn't think his team were up to it.

The Kojipro team weren't up to developing Rising either.

Goddamnit Kojima, step it up and stop hiring scrubs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-03-2012), Scientia (09-02-2012)
Old 09-03-2012, 05:05 AM   #2980
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

I played through some of the first MGS and half way through the 4th. I know the basic story but aside from that, bugger all else. If I can get a PS3 sometime I'll play through them.

Guild Wars 2 - Awesome work, you guys need to get on it so we can guild up. And have wars I guess.

Borderlands 2 - Out in 2 weeks, sexy times.

Torchlight 2 - Out on the same date as Borderlands 2. First world problems.

Black Mesa Source - Coming out on the 14th of September.

The Eurogamer Expo is happening near the end of September, I have a ticket for Saturday the 29th. James, look into it, get your ass down.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-03-2012), OG (09-03-2012)
Old 09-03-2012, 07:06 AM   #2981
kluang
One Punch Man

I check GW2 and the closest retailer that sell GW2 is in Australia..............

Old 09-03-2012, 08:59 AM   #2982
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

We actually gonna go Eurogamer Expo this year then? Yeah, I can probably sort something out.

Edit: Do you have a whole day ticket or an afternoon? Because afternoon is all that's left on saturday.

Last edited by Jaxon; 09-03-2012 at 09:12 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
OG (09-04-2012)
Old 09-03-2012, 09:16 AM   #2983
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

I only have the afternoon, it'll be super packed in the morning.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
OG (09-04-2012)
Old 09-03-2012, 09:54 AM   #2984
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Word. Buying that shit now, I'll work out logistics later.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
OG (09-04-2012)
Old 09-03-2012, 07:20 PM   #2985
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

pics and perhaps video of this expo plx.