Naruto_599 - Page 24 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-02-2012, 12:39 PM   #346
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_599

On a completly different note, does anyone else think Kishi might come down with the "Kubo Illness" after this weeks' chapter?
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-02-2012, 12:44 PM   #347
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I dunno. I've been to NarutoForums and guys over there makes KYF theory sounds legit. Very legit.

Now let discuss this.

Naruto have the nine tails

Why?

Because Minato pull all that kyuubi bullshit just because he cant beat Obito.

The student who supposedly died 2 years before comes back nearly killing him crushing everything he holds dear to him in the process.

NOt some legendary ninja. NOT top tier ninja. NOT Madara. NOT nothing. Just Obito.

When you look back for example Nagato beating a legendary ninja Hanzo and Jiraiya in their prime. Or when Itachi Making Oro look like Fodder. Jiraiya, Hanzo and Oro are legendary shinobi. While Minato, hail as the strongest lose to Obito.

People bitch about hashirama needs his wife help to beat madara and nine tail combo and how minato is better then him. Well guess what. Minato sucks. He even needed help from his wife when it came to dealing with the nine tails and Obito because he could not even do that on his own.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:07 PM   #348
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

Except he did beat Obito?
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:20 PM   #349
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

When?

/10 char

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:43 PM   #350
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

yes true tobi is/was an imp character and every1 was waiting for his identity, but now that his face is shown i guess it is not going to matter whoever it coz he is not that powerful anyways and i dont know why ppl are making this fuss to know him or his history...all that is going to matter is he is going to lose control of the ten tails and probably ten tails will defeat madara to show its actual power or something like that. So just wait for the next chapter b4 fighting over the same theory.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:44 PM   #351
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Because THOSE images weren't altered in any way, shape, or form...

Dude, by your own admission (and horrid photo editing), Itachi and Shisui were only a couple of feet apart on the cliff. Why is it, with that little bit of information, that you can't accept the first image of the flashback where the viewer is placed DIRECTLY BEHIND ITACHI? That image shows there's only a couple of inches in height difference between Itachi and Shisui, yet because it completely contradicts your absurd fantasy that Shisui has to be Tobi (which was already proven false in the most recent chapter) you want to dismiss it.
Lol, your an idiot... Of course the first panel is flawed... it depicts the two mere inches apart when they are actually feet apart... and it shows itachi and shisui about the same size too... However, I found a way to measure the difference even in that panel because itachi's shoulder only comes up to shisui's middle back where it is supposed to...
and since I seriously doubt itachi has the biggest head ever and shisui the smallest... I could just use the distance apart there to measure how much larger shisui is and I did... And that is that...

What I find hilarious is that you ignore the hell of allot of evidence that shisui could be the long haired tobi... and even though the long haired tobi has yet to be revealed, you have confirmed it was obito which could only mean you believe you are Kishi...

Congrats, numious is kishi... NO! Your deluding yourself you are kishi... congrats for validating something I have been saying about you for so damn long...

And why do you ignore the fact that its shisui's Kotoamatsukami that is recognized as the genjutsu the 4th mizukage was placed under... all while AO is the one who broke the 4th mizukage out and also fought shisui and saw with his BG shisui's special chakra... All of that in one suggest that Ao was fighting shisui uchiha...

however, it was shown that long haired tobi was physically using the genjutsu himself...
Then after tobi as busted controlling the 4th and AO fought shisui... Both showed up recently in konaha on the same day, just hours apart to do something with itachi then disappear forever, never to be seen again...

How does that not sound suspicious???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Fundamentalism 101: what makes you wrong must be wrong because you're always right.

That's why, even though Tobi is Obito now, we have to still hear about some shmuck that was found dead in a river and his name means "watery death", but somehow is still alive.
Found dead... then you have evidence that it was actually shisui they found??? Really, I want to see because last I heard Kabuto could not find shisui's body anywhere, not a remnant... And that guy found everyone else he was looking for including madara uchiha who was supposed to be alive and hidden to be revived with rinne tensai... Yet kabuto found him, but cannot for the life of him locate shisui's body...

So either kabuto is an unskilled dead body locator... or shisui's body is actually missing and cannot be found anywhere...

I am going with the latter... because it is actually what is suggested...

Again, suffering from kishi delusions because shisui's body obviously was not found if its missing... Such awesome delusions to prove my claims...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:50 PM   #352
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Lol, your an idiot... Of course the first panel is flawed... it depicts the two mere inches apart when they are actually feet apart... and it shows itachi and shisui about the same size too... However, I found a way to measure the difference even in that panel because itachi's shoulder only comes up to shisui's middle back where it is supposed to...
and since I seriously doubt itachi has the biggest head ever and shisui the smallest... I could just use the distance apart there to measure how much larger shisui is and I did... And that is that...

What I find hilarious is that you ignore the hell of allot of evidence that shisui could be the long haired tobi... and even though the long haired tobi has yet to be revealed, you have confirmed it was obito which could only mean you believe you are Kishi...

Congrats, numious is kishi... NO! Your deluding yourself you are kishi... congrats for validating something I have been saying about you for so damn long...

And why do you ignore the fact that its shisui's Kotoamatsukami that is recognized as the genjutsu the 4th mizukage was placed under... all while AO is the one who broke the 4th mizukage out and also fought shisui and saw with his BG shisui's special chakra... All of that in one suggest that Ao was fighting shisui uchiha...

however, it was shown that long haired tobi was physically using the genjutsu himself...
Then after tobi as busted controlling the 4th and AO fought shisui... Both showed up recently in konaha on the same day, just hours apart to do something with itachi then disappear forever, never to be seen again...

How does that not sound suspicious???

Found dead... then you have evidence that it was actually shisui they found??? Really, I want to see because last I heard Kabuto could not find shisui's body anywhere, not a remnant... And that guy found everyone else he was looking for including madara uchiha who was supposed to be alive and hidden to be revived with rinne tensai... Yet kabuto found him, but cannot for the life of him locate shisui's body...

So either kabuto is an unskilled dead body locator... or shisui's body is actually missing and cannot be found anywhere...

I am going with the latter... because it is actually what is suggested...

Again, suffering from kishi delusions because shisui's body obviously was not found if its missing... Such awesome delusions to prove my claims...
Still ignoring the fact that he's huge both in height and weight compared to Itachi and Shisui.

The closer pictures are more credible than the farther ones. From the closer ones we can see that Itachi is MUCH smaller than Tobi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TobiIsTheBest For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (09-02-2012)
Old 09-02-2012, 03:08 PM   #353
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Lol, your an idiot... Of course the first panel is flawed... it depicts the two mere inches apart when they are actually feet apart...
Not really. It shows an angle that depicts both subject matter from a close distance, thus eliminating the distortion one observes from a distance. The distance between the subjects becomes irrelevant when you close the distance of the viewer.

Quote:
and it shows itachi and shisui about the same size too...
Which is the point.

Quote:
However, I found a way to measure the difference even in that panel because itachi's shoulder only comes up to shisui's middle back where it is supposed to...
Actually, what you found was a way to create information that isn't available (the "two feet" measurement is an ass-pull number that has no relevance since the distance is too small to have an impact) simply to enforce your, now proven to be false, conclusion that Tobi is Shisui.

Quote:
and since I seriously doubt itachi has the biggest head ever and shisui the smallest...
lolwut? Try looking at the image again, without your piss poor attempt at doctoring it. There is no evidence of this sentence, at all.

Quote:
I could just use the distance apart there to measure how much larger shisui is and I did... And that is that...
Again, you ignored evidence that screams to the contrary (like an entire chapter that declares "TOBI IS OBITO") in favor of evidence you doctor/misinterpret in order for your own (false) idea to be seen as truth.

[quote[And why do you ignore the fact that its shisui's Kotoamatsukami that is recognized as the genjutsu the 4th mizukage was placed under...[/quote]

Because it wasn't recognized as the genjutsu that the 4th was placed under. It was compared to that genjutsu, as noted by Mei saying that Yagura was believed to have been placed under a SIMILAR genjutsu.

Quote:
all while AO is the one who broke the 4th mizukage out
Ao said he saw through it, not that he broke it. Major difference.

Quote:
saw with his BG shisui's special chakra...
For the last fucking time, SHISUI DIDN'T HAVE SPECIAL CHAKRA. Chakra has a color unique to each person. Ao recognized the chakra coming from Danzo's eye and arm as Shisui's because of the color, not because of a "special" property.

Quote:
All of that in one suggest that Ao was fighting shisui uchiha...
Moot point since Ao said he fought Shisui before.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-02-2012), Reesaroni (09-03-2012), UzumakiUchiha (09-02-2012), xxMESTxx (09-03-2012)
Old 09-02-2012, 03:15 PM   #354
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

A not-so-random question. KYF, do you have a driving license? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-02-2012), Reesaroni (09-03-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (09-02-2012), UzumakiUchiha (09-02-2012), xxMESTxx (09-03-2012)
Old 09-02-2012, 03:28 PM   #355
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

@kyf ... just one question... y do u say the first panel is wrong? y not the second one... how wud u know which panel is wrong considering one of em is wrong????
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 03:50 PM   #356
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Who's to say once it shows the over head shot of them2 feet apart, Shisui didn't move up to the very edge while Itachi stays put? That would make him be even further away when the infamous super sized Shisui appears.
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Senkradlol For This Useful Post:
Pritha (09-02-2012)
Old 09-02-2012, 05:58 PM   #357
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
A not-so-random question. KYF, do you have a driving license? A simple yes or no will suffice.
lol sorry, I just I had to quote it.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 06:02 PM   #358
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Not really. It shows an angle that depicts both subject matter from a close distance, thus eliminating the distortion one observes from a distance. The distance between the subjects becomes irrelevant when you close the distance of the viewer.

Which is the point.

Actually, what you found was a way to create information that isn't available (the "two feet" measurement is an ass-pull number that has no relevance since the distance is too small to have an impact) simply to enforce your, now proven to be false, conclusion that Tobi is Shisui.

lolwut? Try looking at the image again, without your piss poor attempt at doctoring it. There is no evidence of this sentence, at all.

Again, you ignored evidence that screams to the contrary (like an entire chapter that declares "TOBI IS OBITO") in favor of evidence you doctor/misinterpret in order for your own (false) idea to be seen as truth.

[quote[And why do you ignore the fact that its shisui's Kotoamatsukami that is recognized as the genjutsu the 4th mizukage was placed under...
Quote:
Because it wasn't recognized as the genjutsu that the 4th was placed under. It was compared to that genjutsu, as noted by Mei saying that Yagura was believed to have been placed under a SIMILAR genjutsu.

Ao said he saw through it, not that he broke it. Major difference.

For the last fucking time, SHISUI DIDN'T HAVE SPECIAL CHAKRA. Chakra has a color unique to each person. Ao recognized the chakra coming from Danzo's eye and arm as Shisui's because of the color, not because of a "special" property.

Moot point since Ao said he fought Shisui before.
Beautifully debunked and rebunked!

Last edited by UzumakiUchiha; 09-02-2012 at 06:03 PM.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #359
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Now you know he's going to have some paranoid response about how you have this preconceived notion about him, making you biased against him and he won't even come close to answering the question while spewing more crap about how his theory makes all kinds of sense, we just can't see it.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-03-2012), xxMESTxx (09-03-2012)
Old 09-02-2012, 09:16 PM   #360
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
When?

/10 char
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v53/c502/16.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v53/c503/5.html

Then.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
Reesaroni (09-03-2012)