Naruto_599 - Page 25 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2012, 09:48 PM   #361
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Not really. It shows an angle that depicts both subject matter from a close distance, thus eliminating the distortion one observes from a distance. The distance between the subjects becomes irrelevant when you close the distance of the viewer.
Distortion lol... You act like you are looking at an actual picture lol... You are looking at something the author drew personally meaning they are as tall as he chooses to draw them... Your argument is ridiculous...

Distance doesn't make much of a difference when it comes to a drawing because they are as they are drawn... nothing more... However, when the characters can look the same size at the heads, but one is much bigger at the shoulders and down... clearly there is a problem with the way the panel has been done...

Quote:
Which is the point.
It is the point, but not the one you choose to use... The point is that both itachi and shisui are the exact same size in only that one panel... the same panel which also depicts them as only a couple inches apart when everyother panel depicts them feet apart...
The panel is all screwe up and completely unreliable for accuracy for hiehgt or even distacne of the characters, but you choose to use it because it is the only one that helps your argument... It's lack of credibility if irrelevant to you...

Quote:
Actually, what you found was a way to create information that isn't available (the "two feet" measurement is an ass-pull number that has no relevance since the distance is too small to have an impact) simply to enforce your, now proven to be false, conclusion that Tobi is Shisui.
BS, anyone who is not brain dead can tell the two are only a couple feet from each other, it is not rocket science...
[IMG][/IMG]


Explain to me why you think a couple feet between them is not there...?? You can see they are large enough to measure such a measurement, but it hurts your argument so it is not possible I guess lol...

Quote:
lolwut? Try looking at the image again, without your piss poor attempt at doctoring it. There is no evidence of this sentence, at all.
Then how do you explain the fact that itachi and shisui are the same height at the heads, but the rest of itachi is just as much shorter then shisui as the cliff panel depicts...

There is no doctoring, just drawing lines to show exactly what I am saying...
Doctoring, LMAO!!

all I did was draw a line from itachi's head in a straight line which lined up with shisui's depicting the two the same size... However, Then I drew a straight line from itachi's shoulder to shisui, but it lined up with shisui's middle back area, not shoulder... Then I drew a line from itachi's shoulder to shisui's to determine how much taller shisui is...
Then I drew the exact same line from itachi's head to above shisui's to show exactly where shisui's head should of been compared to where the rest of his body compares to itachi's... it is not rocket science...
[IMG][/IMG]

Quote:
Again, you ignored evidence that screams to the contrary (like an entire chapter that declares "TOBI IS OBITO") in favor of evidence you doctor/misinterpret in order for your own (false) idea to be seen as truth.
1). The evidence you keep complaining about does not exist which is why you have yet to provide it... If you are not willing to support yur argument with some evidence then clearly you have no argument...

2). You have no proof that obito was controlling yagura in the mist while I have allot to show it could of been shisui... SO you are the one who is ignoring evidence...

[
Quote:
quote[And why do you ignore the fact that its shisui's Kotoamatsukami that is recognized as the genjutsu the 4th mizukage was placed under...
Because it wasn't recognized as the genjutsu that the 4th was placed under. It was compared to that genjutsu, as noted by Mei saying that Yagura was believed to have been placed under a SIMILAR genjutsu.[/QUOTE]

No, AO said himself that he saw through the illusion placed on the 4th mizukage which is why he saw through danzou's... Adduhh, what else could AO of been talking about???
AO basically said that if one koto does not work then another will not either... Why else would he reference and compare the genjutsu the 4th was under to the one danzou used...

mei said that there has to be a connection between the two doujutsu's... WHich could only be shisui, the creator and user of the genjutsu...

Quote:
Ao said he saw through it, not that he broke it. Major difference.
Breaking someone out of a genjuts is as easy as injecting ones chakra into them... However, seeing through a genjutsu that can controls someones mind which they themselves are not aware of in the least is the feat kal...

Quote:
For the last fucking time, SHISUI DIDN'T HAVE SPECIAL CHAKRA. Chakra has a color unique to each person. Ao recognized the chakra coming from Danzo's eye and arm as Shisui's because of the color, not because of a "special" property.
I know it is the color... its the fact that AO speaks of the color of the chakra as if it is something special... Not to mention the fact AO is the one who saw shisui's chakra in an arm producing hashirama's chakra also says allot... when it comes to speaking of special chakra...


Quote:
Moot point since Ao said he fought Shisui before.
Think about it...

:AO Knows about shisui's genjutsu and how it works...

:AO knows about shisui's chakra color, ect...

:AO saw through the illusion placed on the 4th mizukage....

:AO fought shisui once...

Now what does that say to you??? Because it says that AO fought shisui when all that went down with the 4th mizukage to me... AO just did not want to accuse konaha IMO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
@kyf ... just one question... y do u say the first panel is wrong? y not the second one... how wud u know which panel is wrong considering one of em is wrong????
Because the cliff panel is consistent with the other panels of itachi and shisui... in size and distance between them... While the first panel with sasuke is not at all...
It depicts both the same size and only inches apart, which is inconsistent with the other panels...

Everyone thinks the cliff panel is some optical illusion because it shows itachi so much smaller then shisui, but the panel that shows that exact same panel, but form above shows that shisui and itachi are actually only a couple fet apart so that is not the case... Itachi is just really that small compared to shisui give or take a couple inches...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 09-03-2012, 06:14 AM   #362
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Now you know he's going to have some paranoid response about how you have this preconceived notion about him, making you biased against him and he won't even come close to answering the question while spewing more crap about how his theory makes all kinds of sense, we just can't see it.
Or not answering at all!

By the way:

Quote:
Distortion lol... You act like you are looking at an actual picture lol... You are looking at something the author drew personally meaning they are as tall as he chooses to draw them... Your argument is ridiculous...
Am I the only one who pictures KYF looking at A Dream Caused by the Flight of the Bumblebee Around the Pomegranate by Salvador Dali and he starts thinking elephants have 6 knees on each leg?

If you know next to nothing about drawing and how many times artists use angles and perspective distortion to make their drawings much more realistic, you don't get to comment on art.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 09-03-2012 at 06:22 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-03-2012)
Old 09-03-2012, 07:46 AM   #363
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto_599

I just get sad thinking of KYF's daily life.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-03-2012)
Old 09-03-2012, 08:13 AM   #364
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_599

Weird theories, epic predictions and trolling on forums is all he does
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:00 AM   #365
Amuro
Genin
 
Amuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 211
Thanks: 49
Thanked 76 Times in 51 Posts
Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_599

LMFAO imposhibru! That's some funny shit that and the driving license thing...hilarious. Also shrike is that the rabbit frm Donnie Darko? Random I kno but it looks familiar...
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:57 AM   #366
azazel
Fallen Angel
 
azazel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: MX
Posts: 232
Thanks: 16
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
azazel is on a distinguished roadazazel is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_599

lol so... by the logic of KYF we see sasuke at the same distance that itachi is from shisui.. so sasuke is taller than itachi and shisui according to image above the last one u post.. nice.... its a perpective kyf almost all artist know how to use it...
__________________
Azazel fallen angel

Proud member of:Akatsuki FC

Last edited by azazel; 09-03-2012 at 12:30 PM.
azazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:30 PM   #367
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by azazel View Post
its a perpective kyf almost all artist know how to use it...
Now let's be reasonable, not every artist knows how to use perspective since it's a fairly new thing. It only started being used commonly in the XIII century, so of course some people aren't still aware of it.

I mean, have you seen the most recent picture of Oprah?



See, it's perfectly normal not knowing how perspective works, give the poor guy a break.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
azazel (09-03-2012), Reesaroni (09-04-2012)
Old 09-03-2012, 01:10 PM   #368
azazel
Fallen Angel
 
azazel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: MX
Posts: 232
Thanks: 16
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
azazel is on a distinguished roadazazel is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_599

the thing is that two objects of the same size on even ground with a minimal distance from one another seen from below in and angle like on the image.. they seem diferent in size when they arent.. or u are so close minded that u cant see that... they cant show them in that image being the same height because of the perspective.... doing it like u say they have to be side by side... but what ever... go and take an art class they will explain all ur doubts..

sorry this is @KYF
__________________
Azazel fallen angel

Proud member of:Akatsuki FC

Last edited by azazel; 09-03-2012 at 02:13 PM.
azazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #369
Freakout
Jenisand' rul
 
Freakout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Unfortunately stuck in Germany atm
Age: 27
Posts: 294
Thanks: 156
Thanked 67 Times in 36 Posts
Freakout is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_599

SERIOUSLY, why is Tobi = Obito?
How is it possible a nice guy like Obito becomes a mad monster like Tobi? Kishimoto better pulls out a reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllll good explanation of his as. (My guess: fanservice)
With that revealed I’m close on betting Naruto gets Rin’negan sometime soon.

I thought Minato the fourth being Naruto’s dad was too obvious, I was wrong.
I always claimed Tobi can’t be Obito, it would be too easy and kind of incomprehensible do his story and character/personality so far and was proven wrong again. Well, it is as it is now and that’s just the Kishi way.

Anyway, I wonder what happens next, Naruto (the Uzumaki’s) is (are) revealed to be a (far) descendant of a secret/forbidden relation/love between Uchiha and Senju…



Actually after ranting (most likely also partly because I was wrong again) something comes to mind. With Obito we get the typical failure turns against the world he failed in reason it seems, then after Naruto crabbed some rainbows and pulls the Change Heart no Jutsu, Obito will take the sacrificial part in stopping Edo Madara (I'm betting a 100 on this...). Well, we'll see.
__________________
It's only human to contradict yourself.

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.


Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/
Freakout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #370
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Or not answering at all!

By the way:

Am I the only one who pictures KYF looking at A Dream Caused by the Flight of the Bumblebee Around the Pomegranate by Salvador Dali and he starts thinking elephants have 6 knees on each leg?

If you know next to nothing about drawing and how many times artists use angles and perspective distortion to make their drawings much more realistic, you don't get to comment on art.
Angles nothing... You are trying to use BS to try and argue an objective drawing of itachi and shisui... Without a great distance between each other at the angle and view they are in.... there is not much of a difference in height... You are acting like they are far apart when they are only a couple feet apart which is only little further then long haired tobi and itachi are apart themselves, but you do not bicth about them no w do you... NO, because that is part of your argument...

All you do is make claims and have nothing to back it up... quit making claims and do something... show me how them being two feet apart on even ground at that angle can make two people the same size appear that much smaller... Prove it, quit claiming it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by azazel View Post
the thing is that two objects of the same size on even ground with a minimal distance from one another seen from below in and angle like on the image.. they seem diferent in size when they arent.. or u are so close minded that u cant see that... they cant show them in that image being the same height because of the perspective.... doing it like u say they have to be side by side... but what ever... go and take an art class they will explain all ur doubts..

sorry this is @KYF
Oh really, because tobi and itachi have the same angle, just a little closer then shisui and itachi, ect... Yet there is nothing wrong with his size to itachi... his height is legit lol... You people have selective thinking if you choose to believe this^^^ No disrespect, but I think it is you guys who have the closed mind if you are willing to believe one panel almost the same as the other is flawed while the other is fine...

This is the panel... It is panel of the cliff from above showing them two feet apart on even ground... and itachi in the back is closer then shisui, literally, while shisui only looks closer in perspective, which this panel shows
[IMG][/IMG]


So then this^^^^ panel proves they are really close together so, not far apart at all... and on even ground with itachi closer then shisui actually... SO what you see here is as it is pretty much... I drew an upward straight line to make a better comparison of the two since they are even two feet apart...
[IMG][/IMG]

SO THEN IF ITACHI AND SHISUI ARE ACTUALLY JUST ABOUT TWO FEET APART ON EVEN GROUND THEN IN THE PERSPECTIVE, ITACHI IS JUST ACTUALLY ABOUT THAT SMALL COMPARED TO SHISUI WHO IS JUST MUCH TALLER THEM HIM...

eVEN AT THAT FAR AWAY, JUST BEING ABOUT TWO FEET APART WITH THE PERSON IN BACK CLOSER THEN THE PERSON IN FRONT... THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE IN HEIGHT SO IT IS VERY CLOSE TO THE ACTUAL HEIGHTS OF THE TWO IN COMPARISON...

In this pic of tobi he is at the same view just a little closer together and a little closer in perspective so why is his size legit compared to itachi, but not shisui's??
[IMG][/IMG]


Clearly you are picking favorites when the circumstances of both are so similar...

Look, here is another panel that shows itachi looks about shisui's size, but comparison of itachi's shoulder proves shisui is about a head taller then itachi... although it is a piss poor panle because of the screwed up crunch of the characters... the real zie was able to be seen by comparison of itachi's shoulder in comparison to shisui's which the straight and incline lines shows...
[IMG][/IMG]

even here itachi is shown much smaller then shisui...
[IMG][/IMG]

Think w/e you want, but the two are not about the same size... itachi is consistently shown much smaller then shisui coming up to about his mouth or chin....
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:50 PM   #371
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_599

By your own admission they are on level ground at the beginning of the flashback, yes? Then why is it you refuse to acknowledge the very first image of the flashback, that shows them up close, with no distance to distort the image, but accept every other image?

They are on level ground, so their feet are at an equal level. That means that the first image, which has no distortion due to increased distance from the viewer (us) is the most accurate and shows that Itachi was only a couple of inches shorter than Shisui.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-04-2012)
Old 09-04-2012, 02:00 PM   #372
azazel
Fallen Angel
 
azazel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: MX
Posts: 232
Thanks: 16
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
azazel is on a distinguished roadazazel is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_599

lol... the panel arent the same.. here its why.. pay close attention.. image 1 show itachi and shisui on even ground.. from a sky view.. and a few feet apart... but image 2 its view from below and with a little angle this is why the difference in height.. image 3 its not the same as image 2 because its view from a plain view not from below or above its view like if u where in the same even ground not from below like in the image 2.. and that its why the images are not the same..

and in the image 4 ??? by ur logic sasuke its taller that itachi and shisui... ?? looks that way because of the way the image its showed...

no that we take that one image its correct and the other isnt.

i will bet u that if u go to an art class the will tell u the same thing..
__________________
Azazel fallen angel

Proud member of:Akatsuki FC
azazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:05 PM   #373
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
BE MORE SPECIFIC...

Proof is not hard to see...
Like, all out trolling pretty well every theory you've ever had, meaning you don't honestly believe it or care about its chances of being correct and just trying to piece together near plausible to utter insane theories in the sole effort to get people to argue with you. Your stubbornness in argument suggest either a perfectly constructed troll (who no one knows is serious or not) or just... I don't even know what. It is monumental stupidity what you are arguing right now with these panels and lines and heights which conveniently ignore perspective that I cannot conceivably imagine someone that stubbonly or willfully stupid.

So, as Naruto descends into stupid, right now be honest with me: has it all been one big troll?
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-04-2012), Numinous (09-04-2012)
Old 09-04-2012, 02:20 PM   #374
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_599

I like how we're the ones actually defending Kishimoto's art consistency prowess while KYF is indirectly calling him an artistic hack for not making three panels in the same page consistent. Goes to show the whiny bitches that we aren't cynics that thrash Naruto mindlessly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Your stubbornness in argument suggest either a perfectly constructed troll (who no one knows is serious or not) or just... I don't even know what.
Attention whore, fundamentalist, functionally retarded adult, insane adult, a 12 year-old, the possibilities are endless! Or maybe if KYF was like everybody else in this forum and shared a little about himself, he'd be more relatable instead of a amorphous blob of stupidity he's depicting himself.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ACt (09-04-2012), azazel (09-04-2012), kael03 (09-04-2012)
Old 09-04-2012, 02:23 PM   #375
azazel
Fallen Angel
 
azazel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: MX
Posts: 232
Thanks: 16
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
azazel is on a distinguished roadazazel is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_599

those small differences from one image to the other makes all that.. take 2 pens put them in angle like they are jus a few cm's away from each other look at them from above or below and there u go.. one seems smaller that the other.. eventhough they are the same height.. u have to view them side by side and from a straight line of view.. like on the image 3.. hope that u can see the light at last...
__________________
Azazel fallen angel

Proud member of:Akatsuki FC

Last edited by azazel; 09-04-2012 at 02:36 PM.
azazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.