Just a Thought THREAD - Page 116 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-02-2012, 05:14 PM   #1726
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
no the only thing that happened was that Deidara lost his arm he was never transported to the dimension.
Diedara lost his arm and got it back. Kakashi used his kamui and transported his hand to another space (much like how yondaime did with kyuubi bijuu dama). When tobi made an appearance soon after he told him not to touch his arm. So I meant, diedara retrieved his lost arm after he escaped.

p.s. Don't remember much but I thought diedara exploded and kakashi sucked him with the explosion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post

Plus Kakashi isn't retrieving the rasengan . Tobi just warped to the other sidwe where it was and got hit.
That part wasn't explained properly. From what it looked like, kakashi made the rasengan dissapear while tobi was intangible, then when he became tangible, it hit him. Thats what i think happned.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2012, 02:12 AM   #1727
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
Diedara lost his arm and got it back. Kakashi used his kamui and transported his hand to another space (much like how yondaime did with kyuubi bijuu dama). When tobi made an appearance soon after he told him not to touch his arm. So I meant, diedara retrieved his lost arm after he escaped.

p.s. Don't remember much but I thought diedara exploded and kakashi sucked him with the explosion.

Diedara placed a dummy explosion near Konoah nins so he could escape. Using the blast to evade the area. Also the dummy as you said Kakashi sucked up with Kamui. It was something Diedara had to do being surrounded by team Gai.

That part wasn't explained properly. From what it looked like, kakashi made the rasengan dissapear while tobi was intangible, then when he became tangible, it hit him. Thats what i think happned.
That is obviously what happened, the debate is did Kakashi warp it into the dimension and back to Tobi or did it go in the front door of Kamui and in up in the back door (reverse shoulder attack).

Kishi is def planting a connection between Kakashi and Tobi...either they share the space of Kamui, Kakashi's eye can only warp things, Tobi's if Obito right eye can suck, warp, and transport items. Being that Tobi uses his eye for more than offensive attacks it can be assumed as stated above Tobi can reverse the technique Kakashi uses.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (08-06-2012)
Old 08-03-2012, 03:18 AM   #1728
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
From what I remember, kakashi transported diedara and his arm in to another location where diedara already retrieved it.
That's not what happened.

Quote:
That's also not what happened. What happened was Kakashi, who was still new to using Kamui, was aiming for Diedara's head and got his elbow instead, severing Diedara's arm.

Quote:
As mentioned before, it was a clay clone that Diedara detonated while he went underground.

Quote:
That part wasn't explained properly.
More like at all. The only thing that was explained was that Tobi's ability to turn intangible is the same ability that allows him to warp anything. That explanation gave an answer to why Konan was able to trap him in the sea of exploding tags. Why the rasengan was able to strike Tobi while he was intangible hasn't been explained yet, and was the cliffhanger for this week.

Quote:
From what it looked like, kakashi made the rasengan dissapear while tobi was intangible, then when he became tangible, it hit him. Thats what i think happned.
Dunno what actually happened, hopefully Kishi will explain it next week.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (08-06-2012)
Old 08-28-2012, 08:42 PM   #1729
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Im jussaying THiS
Would have ended Madara if NOT for the Susan'oo.

The RG I have noticed has been strictly used for offense by him. The Susan'oo juSt like Sasuke is the only thing that keeps him from losing/dying.

I thought it was awesome how Gaara pulled him out of it!

My question is: WHAT DOES Naruto have to counter it when(NOW if) he digts Sasuke or even Edo-Madara? Cause it looks like it MAY be heading that way. Kages are already beaten, thy were spent when he pulled out Ultimate Susan'oo.

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 08-28-2012 at 08:47 PM.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:48 PM   #1730
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,766 Times in 926 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Im jussaying THiS

The RG I have noticed has been strictly used for offense by him. The Susan'oo juSt like Sasuke is the only thing that keeps him from losing/dying.

My question is: WHAT DOES Naruto have to counter it when(NOW if) he digts Sasuke or even Edo-Madara? Cause it looks like it MAY be heading that way. Kages are already beaten, thy were spent when he pulled out Ultimate Susan'oo.
Naruto has the rasengan.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-28-2012)
Old 08-28-2012, 08:52 PM   #1731
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

^This. Somenextvariation rasengan
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:21 PM   #1732
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
Naruto has the rasengan.
But.... AS YOU SEE HERE it couldn't get past the Susan'oo.

Rasengan vs nonelemental (and a basic chidori), rasengan wins.

Rasenshuriken vs lightning, Rasenshuriken wins.

IMO, no rasengan can get past it(bijuu Ball isn't a rasengan) so i think shadow clone and tactics will be the key for Naruto.
Anyone else ever notice Naruto fights better and smarter alone? He picks up on things and has better Tactics when he is solo. It's like since Team Sensei is there he is letting THEM take the lead on figuring out certain things and come up with strategy.(which is a good thing)

Don't bring up rank cause NO ONE sees him as a Genin, lol.

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 08-28-2012 at 09:22 PM.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:46 PM   #1733
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Im jussaying THiS

Naruto doesn't have squat to combat perfect sansaoo unfortunately... It surpasses the bijuu apparently so what good is naruto's kyuubi mode...

IMO, to equal Tobi, edo madara or even sasuke once he can use perfect sasanoo (which I assume he already can with the EMS, he just hasn't, but we will see...) Naruto needs to learn his father's jutsu and Uzumaki seals to create a more effective FTG/hiraishin jutsu... Perhaps even adding minato's time space barrier jutsu with the FTG to summon the bijuudama...

Its like what minato did with the kyuubi's attack in the village... The kyuubi fired a bijuudama...http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55464-6...apter-502.html
Minato then created a time space barrier to draw in the kyuubi's blast here... and then use the FTG to release it on a different location where a jutsu shiki was already placed...http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55464-7...apter-502.html

I bet naruto could have the kyuubi create a bijuudama then naruto could create a time space barrier to draw it in there having it just disappear not alerting the enemy at all then summoning it to a mark on or near the enemy to attack instantly with a bijuudama....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (08-31-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 08:31 PM   #1734
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

How bout Tobi and Kakashi just give Naruto their eyes and then he can just pass through the Susan'oo?

Yea yea i know.

But i cant be the only that didnt think for a while that Sasuke would end up giving naruto his eyes with help from Sakura?!

Now I have no idea, maybe he will awaken his own unique doujutsu or the COMPLETE RG with SG designs and all!

I mean FTG cant help against Susan'oo once it's up it's a done deal. Far as vs. Naruto I mean.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:15 PM   #1735
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
[...]was able to trap him[...]
Like this?

Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:32 PM   #1736
scapegoat_tobi
Academy Student

scapegoat_tobi is an unknown quantity at this point

naruto a complete turn around twist..
" byakugan origins"

-the main story revolves around the shinobi that was taken by ao.
how about another villain.. another mask man. ..
this guy is a obito tobi rip off but different goal and scheme. he also has a story twist where he fought shishui now story evolves .byakugan the eye and chakra creation... what do yah thinks??

sorry for grammar .not my native language... first post
scapegoat_tobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:25 AM   #1737
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

What if Kishi actually gives us a good reason why this guy is(looks like) Obito?! Will you say,

"well okay, you git me Kishi. I disnt see that coming."

Or

"you still suck, cause of blah blah blah...Hate Kishi hate Kishi hate Kishi..."

Personally i will gladly Praise him IF it's a good twist.

Such as the multiple Tobi's over time thing or it's really Izuna thing.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:40 AM   #1738
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

If its good it'll be good. But it wont be good.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (09-04-2012)
Old 09-04-2012, 11:47 AM   #1739
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,766 Times in 926 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Kinda wish Kishi did more with the Hyuuga clan and their Byakugan. Since he loves his eye jutsus I believe the story would be more interesting with a third main eye doujutsu. Sharingan has been raped beyond repair and Rin'nengan has been made god like (boring).
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (09-04-2012)
Old 09-04-2012, 07:23 PM   #1740
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

If Kishi based Naruto (or was in fluenced by) on the ninja from Ninja Scroll hiw would Naruto(the character) differ?

Or better Akira.