Naruto_600 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-05-2012, 03:50 AM   #16
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_600

The story is coming to a climax.. Wipe that of your face! lol
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-05-2012, 03:51 AM   #17
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

So...fuck you again KYF. I hope that i will never see again those stupid panels of yours where you try to prove your desperate theory with height issues.

About the chapter: mostly flashbacks. It was interesting to see Madara, but this leaves the Kage matter unsettled. Anyway, now it's kinda obvious that the next chapter will be about Sasuke. Kishi is going for the final round.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (09-05-2012), xxMESTxx (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 03:51 AM   #18
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
I'm not surprised at it being over Rin. When Obito initially proposed going after, Kakashi refused and got bitched out for it. During the fight, Obito didn't die because he couldn't run fast enough, but because he willingly sacrificed himself to save Kakashi. All Obito asked was that Kakashi do the one thing that got him into them mess in the first place: Protect Rin. He even gave up his Sharingan so Kakashi would be better capable to do so. Comes back and finds he still let her die?! Gon' be some shit.
Revenge on Kakashi I can understand, I think everyone could. Destroy the whole fucking world? Unbelievably stupid.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (09-05-2012), Numinous (09-05-2012), Vengeance (09-05-2012), xxMESTxx (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 03:54 AM   #19
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm not surprised at it being over Rin. When Obito initially proposed going after, Kakashi refused and got bitched out for it. During the fight, Obito didn't die because he couldn't run fast enough, but because he willingly sacrificed himself to save Kakashi. All Obito asked was that Kakashi do the one thing that got him into them mess in the first place: Protect Rin. He even gave up his Sharingan so Kakashi would be better capable to do so. Comes back and finds he still let her die?! Gon' be some shit.
So it justifies being associated with the murder of his family & mentor? All over a fucking girl? Like I said fucking pathetic.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-05-2012), jekyl_hyde (09-05-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-05-2012), Numinous (09-05-2012), UzumakiUchiha (09-05-2012), xxMESTxx (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 03:57 AM   #20
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

He doesn't want to destroy the world, but rule it. Same thing Yahiko wanted to do, become God of the Narutoverse to create peace.

*Shrugs.* I've been anticipating this to be the reasoning for years now so I've kinda come to terms with it.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:58 AM   #21
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
He doesn't want to destroy the world, but rule it. Same thing Yahiko wanted to do, become God of the Narutoverse to create peace.
& how does he plan on doing it with Madara in the picture? Everything Obito's been doing was based on plans made by Madara(most likely). Obito is nothing more than a tool who should be dieing soon if Kishi has any common sense left.

PS: O shit Yamamoto said Banki means he's gonna die!!!

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-05-2012 at 04:05 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-05-2012), jekyl_hyde (09-05-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-05-2012), Numinous (09-05-2012), Pritha (09-05-2012), Spiegel (09-06-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 04:13 AM   #22
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

I don't believe Madara was ever part of his plans. Remember, Nagato said Rinne Tensei couldn't be used on the recently deceased so it never would've been able to bring him back. Otherwise he'd have brought back Jiraya or Yahiko before that. The plans were likely Madara's, but his reality would be a lot darker. I doubt Madara overriding the Edo Tensei was something Obito had planned for especially since he didn't know how to use the jutsu himself.

You will be missed.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:15 AM   #23
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Reason I want to fuck up the world
by Obito.

1. Friend zone

2. My friend broke his promise about a girl I like

Thats why I want to destroy the world.

The end.
Editor:.........

Kishi: What?

Editor: Is this legit enough to destroy the world?

Kishi: Its an great plan.

Editor: Great?

Kishi: Look. He wants to be a God and rule the world.

Editor: He's just another sadist with a god complex. Like THAT'S anything special.

So what happen to the Kages?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 09-05-2012 at 04:16 AM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-05-2012), uchiha naruto (09-05-2012), Vengeance (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 04:21 AM   #24
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
I don't believe Madara was ever part of his plans. Remember, Nagato said Rinne Tensei couldn't be used on the recently deceased so it never would've been able to bring him back. Otherwise he'd have brought back Jiraya or Yahiko before that. The plans were likely Madara's, but his reality would be a lot darker. I doubt Madara overriding the Edo Tensei was something Obito had planned for especially since he didn't know how to use the jutsu himself.
1. Madara himself stated that he was supposed to be brought back by Nagato.

2. How did Obito get information about the Kyuubi, how to extract it, control it, & summon it? Answer he was informed about this information by Madara & sent to Konoha to obtain the Kyuubi.

3. The whole Moons Eye plan? Madara knew about it because it was most likely MADARA'S plan.

Yeah... Sounds to me like Obito is pretty much following what Madara said to the tee. Obito's plan is Madara's plan. Meaning Obito can die now since Madara is back in the picture.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-05-2012 at 04:23 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (09-05-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-05-2012), Numinous (09-05-2012), UzumakiUchiha (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 04:23 AM   #25
Kakkakuzu
Chuunin

Kakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the rough

I don't think the "you let Rin die" was the reason why he's helping Madara per se, but the reason why he didn't come back to the village even though he survived.

We're going to get more reasons, or at least one. Not that I'm expecting them to be much better, but still... can't be much worse than "you let Rin die".
Old 09-05-2012, 04:25 AM   #26
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Narutoverse

A world where good author and compelling characterizations don't exist.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:34 AM   #27
Gmar
Genin

Gmar is an unknown quantity at this point

the plot is so predictable like when u read it u think to yourself nah it couldn't be like that but its exactly what happens when the flashback started and it highlighted because u let Rin die i was like no way really it couldn't be that and where the fuck did obito fuck off to to not save her himself and the story reaching its climax when the fuck were we looking forward to a kakashi and obito fight the climax of the story should be sasuke and naruto killing each other
Gmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:34 AM   #28
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Didn't someone predict that Obito did it because of Rin and Madara will appear. Kudos to whoever got those 2 points. This is mostly flashback.
A few us of got that but it wasn't that big of a prediction....Obito had to have motive....he only asked Kakashi to do one real thing of importance. Meeting up with Madara was also a easy guess. Someone had to train him and show him the true Uchiha way. This chapter wasn't bad...hopefully Kishi will go back to what happened with the Kages...I hate off paneled fights...and I couldn't tell well enough because of the small page but how did Madara get there? I kinda liked Obito's jutsu. Too bad Naruto ain't scared of fire bitch! So another part of my story that came true...Madara and Tobi fight off against the alliance party.

pretty decent chapter indeed
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:52 AM   #29
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
That link says similar, but otherwise. Madara said "I'm not having fun now", tried to leave, Tsuchikage made a small speech about saying they have to finish it and re-engaged Madara, who called the whole thing unsightly, then it switched to the current fight. Nothing was shown for Madara leaving the Kage beaten.
After the speech, we got dots from Madara. I take that as "For real, bro? I don't want to bring the perfect Susanoo out again, but that doesn't mean it's off the table, you dig?" forcing them to back off and let him pass. They probably got off-paneled since Madara went from standing on rock to wood, but I'm hoping for the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
2. How did Obito get information about the Kyuubi, how to extract it, control it, & summon it? Answer he was informed about this information by Madara & sent to Konoha to obtain the Kyuubi
Madara gave him the info, but I don't believe he had anything to do with that attack. There was no long term plan there. Remember, Kurama had to go into Mazo last or the whole thing would break? Obito was having a temper tantrum.

Quote:
3. The whole Moons Eye plan? Madara knew about it because it was most likely MADARA'S plan.
Uh, I just said this. Said this awhile ago too. What's your point?

Quote:
1. Madara himself stated that he was supposed to be brought back by Nagato.
Yeah, but Nagato's already indicated that shit has a time limit: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v48/c449/9.html

You will be missed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 05:29 AM   #30
uchiha naruto
Sage Hokage

uchiha naruto is on a distinguished road

i think Obito himself killed Rin!
uchiha naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to uchiha naruto For This Useful Post: