Naruto_600 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-05-2012, 08:41 AM   #46
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto_600

Godwin Law

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-05-2012), emachina (09-05-2012), jeanericuser (09-05-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-05-2012), Numinous (09-05-2012), Pritha (09-05-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (09-05-2012), UzumakiUchiha (09-05-2012), Vengeance (09-05-2012), xxMESTxx (09-05-2012)

Old 09-05-2012, 08:43 AM   #47
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Uhm.... yeah....

I think it was Dagaro, who created a poll thread about the war arc...

Is there a level worse than Batman & Robin bad??????
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:59 AM   #48
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
Watch, there'll be fighting and shit, the Juubi summoning completes, Obito takes one look at it, enters the cliche "what have I done?" moment, and switches sides only to die sacrificing his life (again). The cliches write themselves.

Anyway, I really don't see how the flying fuck Sasuke enters into the equation. As sad as it would be, odds are Naruto and maybe KB are the only ones getting out of the current fight alive(?). Guy has the 8th Gate to drop; Kakashi's fight is "important to the narrative," i.e. he's going to kill or make it possible to kill Obito as his dying action. I mean honestly the series could end with this battle without Sasuke ever entering the picture.
Its sad but true lol sasukes role in this manga has been done since itachi let him win that fight...

Obito wants to cast mugen tsukuyomi on the world because rin died no... He wants to do it because a friend he gave his life and eye for couldn't fullfill one promise because he's been in war and knows that the ninja world is fucked up..

He is actually just like nagato was his main drive was after yahiko was killed after they were betrayed... So i dnt see the big wow from memebers here we've seen this story before...

As for obito being ruthless so was nagato lols...

Obviously the real reason for him doing this is from suffering as nagato has thats all...

He will be killed again saving kakashis life again just watch...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:06 AM   #49
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

^you're right Myth..

But if he's just like NAgato, then he's doing it for his warped sense of good

and tobi wasnt supposed to be another nagato

he was supposed to be the 'harbinger of destruction' as minato called him, the one that jiraiya's prophecy told of.

He was supposed to be 'nothing like nagato' as naruto puts it...

Now we know that he's probably another pawn that was talk no jutsued by madara?

thats so shit
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:08 AM   #50
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Obito wants to cast mugen tsukuyomi on the world because rin died no... He wants to do it because a friend he gave his life and eye for couldn't fullfill one promise because he's been in war and knows that the ninja world is fucked up..

He is actually just like nagato was his main drive was after yahiko was killed after they were betrayed... So i dnt see the big wow from memebers here we've seen this story before...
It was terrible during the Pain arc and it's terrible now. Wanting to cast the world into chaos or into a matrix knock off state because 1 person died is just ridiculous, specially in a verse where the highlighted profession has a high mortality rate.

Not only is that motivation lazy, but it's a cheap way to set up foil for Nardo when he starts spouting his TnJ BS, which we all know it's coming.

Forgive those who still had hopes that Kishi wouldn't go down that road again. Thankfully I'm not one of them lol.

Last edited by Dagoro; 09-05-2012 at 09:09 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:14 AM   #51
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Stupid agrees with stupid. What a shocker!

The manga can't end without Sasuke simply for these panels:
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-312-20/...apter-307.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-48084-1...apter-486.html

And don't forget Naruto telling Sakura to kick rocks with her fake ass love confession because he wants to save Sasuke even without his promise to her. I love that chapter.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:20 AM   #52
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

Dat TnJ...
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:26 AM   #53
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Stupid agrees with stupid. What a shocker!

The manga can't end without Sasuke simply for these panels:
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-312-20/...apter-307.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-48084-1...apter-486.html

And don't forget Naruto telling Sakura to kick rocks with her fake ass love confession because he wants to save Sasuke even without his promise to her. I love that chapter.
Ask yourself this simple question: what is Sasuke going to do?

If he joins this fight right away, Kishi will have started up the "time to learn the truth, conveniently exit stage left from the battlefield" thing for absolutely fucking nothing.

If he learns "the truth" before joining the fight, it would require dragging the "final battle" out a lot and then Sasuke would either completely ignore "the truth" and have wasted all that bullshit or he'd be care-bear-stared without ever having had his 'final battle' with Naruto.

If he does not do jack fuck until after this fight, why will we give a shit? I mean honestly, anything that happens after the current fight with Naruto is basically inconsequential to the plot. The grand finale "Naruto v Sasuke" will be a gigantic "who the fuck cares" moment.

I mean, really. Did you actually think I was saying "THE MANGA'S GOING TO END WITHOUT SASUKE GUIZ"? Are you that fucking desperate to find something to rag on for a random guy on the internet?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-05-2012), ronnie_10 (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 09:35 AM   #54
Reesaroni
Genin

If its after it will probably be Narutos final test before becoming Hokage or some bullshit like that
Old 09-05-2012, 09:39 AM   #55
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Konohamaru will be in the last fight. It's indisputable.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (09-05-2012), kael03 (09-05-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-05-2012), Numinous (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 09:41 AM   #56
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

OK - brain was laughing over this shit and then it latched on to how this enormously pile of shit plot line (particularly the fact that Madara shows up and just goes "sup, Obito"... WTF?!) into a halfway descent finale for the Manga. (NOTE: The following plot line prediction relies on a lot of previous plot so no way will it happen and if you want "tl;dr" is prefectly acceptable. I've spoilered it because it's long and still crappy but I would deem acceptable at this stage.)

OK, so Madara shows up and everyone is all "shit got real", he and Obito have a short discussion in which Madara calls him a pathetic piece of crap and plucks out his Rinnegan because he needs it. Obito is all like "shit no!" but he's a one trick pony so completely and Madara being the best of all Uchiha completely negates the phasing tech because he's ultimate. Obito spends the next little while on the ground, bleeding from the face.

Madara then addresses Naruto and the Kyuubi and they go into some shit about world domination and how Madara will reclaim the fox from Naruto. Naruto is all "nuh-uh" and foolishly tries to attack but Madara, being Madara, completely brain fucks him and the Kyuubi - he's had that control in the past - and Kakashi and Gai are all "Ohshit" and tries something but fails. It falls to Bee to intercept in Eight Tails form, which he does successfully to save Naruto and Kyuubi but because his focus is saving, Madara completely owns him and Bee dies, releasing the Eight Tails which is then subdued and captured by Madara, tossing it into the 'Juubi/Gedo' because with Rinnegan he can control that shit.

Things look bad and BOOM Sasuke, Orochimaru and the other two douches arrive. Theres a bit of a conversation about what this all means and the nature of the Sharingan being a corrupting force. Madara sees the power in Sasuke and wants him to join forces to renew the clan, basically because Edo Madara has no sperm and needs Sasuke to fuck a bunch of bitches. He almost has Sasuke when, because they are dumb shits just standing around and forgetting who's with them, Orochimaru initates a final jutsu in his form and captures Madara's edo body and takes over.

FINALLY Orochimaru, the best villain in this shit, gains the body he wants and it is better than anything he could hope for. He's got Rinnegan and is immortal. The world is his oyster.

Now, everyone's "ohshit" and Sasuke and Naruto agree to put their differences aside to fight Orochimaru, knowing that he'd pretty much straight up kill them and then rule the world. Kakashi and Gai join in, along with the Kage's who arrive battered but still alive. Big fight begins and Orochimaru is growing increasing insane with power as he learns his new body and starts owning shit. Old Earth Kage guy gets batted around, Gaara holds on with sand defense and Water Kage, Ai and Tsuande can't seem to land a blow. Kakashi, Gai, Naruto and Sasuke combine to attack with some convoluted, multistep plan which looks like it works, but nope, fails. Probably because Orochimaru finds Susanoo. During this, Kakashi is injured in his non-sharingan eye, blinding that one. He has bad luck with eyes.

Orochimaru straight up kills one of the Kages... let's say Water, since, I dunno. Naruto goes all noble and tells everyone to stay out of it, no one needs be killed. Everyone's like fuck that, but Kakashi, tiring severely, tells them to trust him. Naruto steps out but Sasuke joins him because hey, this is what has happened since the beginning. Naruto is arrogant and Sasuke doesn't let him have the whole show. They fight, things are big and explosive but Orochimaru is getting better and of course, he's a edo as well, which sucks for them. Eventually, Orochimaru, who's using tonnes of jutsu's not just Sharingan/Rinnegan hax because he's awesome like that, finds the link between the eye powers and the Kyuubi and he latches on and yanks the Kyuubi out of Naruto, Sasuke is just too late to save him. Naruto holds on but is severely weakened.

Everyone rushes to his defense. Ai loses a leg but keeps fighting, Gaara's defense fails and is badly wounded, Gai goes Eight Gates, pushes Orochimaru back but can't kill him, but buys them enough time to save Naruto. Gai dies with a thumbs up. Tsunade releases all her chakra into Naruto telling him he must achieve his goal to be kage and gives her will of fire, and life, to him. Much tears.

Now, Sasuke is tiring, the kages are beaten and things look bad, but just as Orochimaru is about to crush them with METEORZ, Obito pops back up and warps it away. After this, Naruto has sucked up a shit load of natural energy and jumps back into the fight as Sage Master Naruto (let's give some bullshit reason that he's learned to draw Natural Energy while moving). During this fight, Obito is trying to help but is ineffective, he meets up with Kakashi, who's spent and near coma, they have a heart to heart about Rin and friendship and Kakashi reminds Obito who he was and gives his eye back. With both eyes, Obito gains new strength and is far better at his attacks and Kakashi is now completely blind but too weak to do anything.

Sasuke, Obito and Naruto fight Edo Madara Orochimaru + Kyuubi, more big booms and multiattacks. Obito manages to push the Kyuubi back into the Juubi trap he set up a long time ago, but is badly wounded in the process. Orochimaru calls him a loser Uchiha and kills hime. Sasuke is pushed over the edge and goes all bat shit on Orochimaru. Naruto uses this time to create a Spirit Bomb, er, super Rasengan? using all the Natural Energy he can, but doesn't know how he'll hit Orochimaru with it nor how they'll seal him. Sasuke is knocked away and Orochimaru see's what Naruto is doing and laughs at him because "durr hurr you won't hit me" But Kakashi, blind and weak, leaps behind him, arrogant stupid Orochimaru, and chidori's him through the chest and grabs hold telling Naruto to kill him. Naruto, crying like he does, complies and the massive rasengan shurikin thing obliterates Orochimaru.

But he's an edo and despite the deep destruction, starts to reform. The survivors are like, how we seal him. The mind reading guys with Shikamaru's dad tell them but they don't have enough Chakra. Naruto tries to get enough Natural Energy but it's not fast enough. Sasuke finally goes "we don't have enough but my eyes do" and he sacrifices the power of one of his eyes in once of those stupid reality bending things to seal Orochimaru away forever this time. But there's still the tailed beasts and both Naruto and Sasuke decide they too must be eliminated, but one eye isn't enough so Naruto gives his chakra to Sasuke to achieve this.

Orochimaru gone; tailed beasts gone; sharingan gone. All tied up and war is done. You can then do some flash forward chapter in which Naruto is hokage, Sasuke is some sort of blind ninja who is a bit of a pansy pacifist now because of all the evil he did and you can give fans all that love crap that really doesn't matter, like Naruto's banging Hinata now and she's all preggers with two kids already and Sakura is still pining for Sasuke who doesn't reciprocate even still. Manga done PLUS a potential for future generation crap if the greedy publishers aren't done.

tl;dr The key plotline is Orochimaru gains control of Madara and restores himself to the proper position as Big Bad in this manga.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-05-2012), emachina (09-05-2012), jekyl_hyde (09-05-2012), Numinous (09-05-2012), ronnie_10 (09-05-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (09-05-2012), xxMESTxx (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 09:45 AM   #57
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

I guess it's just me but I feel like Kishi will end this Arc and take a long break from Naruto and pick it back up again at some point.

At the end of the chapter, it states that the end of the story is coming, with Madara and Tobi on the same battlefield as the Juubi, and I am assuming the Kage are coming to back up the others, it will be one huge battle. Obviously somehow Naruto is victorious.

Sasuke has left the scene to me, he and Oro left to go speak to "someone" who is going to give them the full story. If my hunch is correct this is the way Kishi would want to end the Naruto Shippudden Arc.

Naruto and the rest of the ninja finish off Madara and Tobi, somehow. They all return to their homes and Naruto is finally named Hokage a few years later. Sasuke learns the truth about the history of the Uchiha and begins to plan his own revenge.

Kishi ends Shippudden there and picks it up again in like 5 years.

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:47 AM   #58
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

This is why they will still fight. IF Kishi can stick to his guns on this.

"Because you let Rin die."

I that is why he didn't come back to Konoha. He felt there was nothung there anymore. He doesn't blame Kakashi, he blames the ninja world. Due to him not returning, he became part of this plan of Madara's.

Madara more than likely died shortly after the fight with Minato.
Oh and Kisame wouldn't have seen the VOtE, it is NOT in the village it is at the river. On the out skirts of the forest around the village. Besides hearing about the founder of a village isn't the same as knowing what they look like. Naruto SAW and fought at VOtE, didn't recognize Edo-Madara when he saw him. Gaara is Kazekage he didn't know him either. Only Tsuchikage knew, because he meet him.

So Naruto is flame retardant now? Did it absorb it block it or what?That will come in (Sasuke)handy. Rasenshuriken for the chidori,Kurama cloak for the fire,speed for the move prediction and black flames, and for Susan'oo...still nothing.

Yes, i would like to know what happened to the Kages. I hope he killed at least one, or else his hype means nothing to me. Oh yeah, where is the rest of the Alliance?

I do tealize that we probably wont see anymore of THIS fight for a few issues. We have to check on Sasuke and Orochimaru,unless they are headed here(God I hope not). We need to see whats going on with the rest of the Alliance and (once again) the Kages, cause Naruto is gonna ask him, "Hey what happened to Granny Tsunade and the rest of the Kages?!"
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:47 AM   #59
Reesaroni
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Konohamaru will be in the last fight. It's indisputable.
Think he has to die or just be in it?
Old 09-05-2012, 09:53 AM   #60
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
It was terrible during the Pain arc and it's terrible now. Wanting to cast the world into chaos or into a matrix knock off state because 1 person died is just ridiculous, specially in a verse where the highlighted profession has a high mortality rate.

Not only is that motivation lazy, but it's a cheap way to set up foil for Nardo when he starts spouting his TnJ BS, which we all know it's coming.

Forgive those who still had hopes that Kishi wouldn't go down that road again. Thankfully I'm not one of them lol.
Lets face it we knew this was coming when he was revealed to be obito i hoped it wouldn't be the actual obito u know like he'd be just a vessel for whomever but he is obito he is just like nagato and he will probably be turned like u say..

Im telling u i wouldn't be surprised f he saves kakashi again or naruto...

Let' just see where all this goes still so much to be revealed.. But yes obito is the same as nagato and his reasons are also the same.. Nagato wantes to make a jutsu enough to destroy villages in order to bring peace by having everyone else cease fighting and obito wants the same only his doesn't bring destruction it just puts everyone in a dream.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote