Narutard chat thread - Page 1101 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 09-05-2012, 12:09 PM   #16501
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Narutard chat thread

hello danish chef.

answer to your woman trouble.

Good for you it happen this soon before you're married. At least now you know she is an ungrateful woman unworthy of your viking lineage.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 09-05-2012 at 12:12 PM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
TheBaron (09-05-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-05-2012)

Old 09-05-2012, 12:11 PM   #16502
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Gonna disagree with Miburo. It would be manly to battle him if the chick was worth it, but she sounds like a pretty big douche as well so walk away, bang new chick sounds like the manly option.

Unless of course it is battle him then tell the girl to fuck off. That'd be pretty damn manly.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-05-2012), Miburo (09-05-2012), Numinous (09-05-2012), Shrike (09-05-2012), Tzu Men (09-05-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 12:24 PM   #16503
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Unless of course it is battle him then tell the girl to fuck off. That'd be pretty damn manly.
Yeah, of course. Wouldn't be battling the guy for dibs on the wench. Battle the guy out of principle, and because it's a legit excuse to battle someone.

Especially when he's already willing to do things like damaging the guy's means of transportation. (Invalidating the 'not worth it' excuse.) If you're going to break his shit, might as well be manly about it and choose his face.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-05-2012), Shrike (09-05-2012), TheBaron (09-05-2012), Tzu Men (09-05-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 12:34 PM   #16504
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I think damaging his car is much better. Nothing damages a man then seeing his beloved possession damage beyond repair. Or thinning their wallet.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 01:26 PM   #16505
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
So, you're going with "key'd it"? Okay. Survey says!:

UNMANLY.

Sorry, but the manly answer was to battle him. Welcome back.
1st of all: Thank you for the WB.

2nd. of all: He was not around when I key'd the car. Otherwise, I would have key'd his face. With a fist. The one attached to my right arm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
I think damaging his car is much better. Nothing damages a man then seeing his beloved possession damage beyond repair. Or thinning their wallet.
Not only his "beloved possession" but also his "Penis-enhacement" - No other reason to get a Porsche over - well anything else, that is not Porsche.

Speaking of the girl (Maya), I threw all her luggage in a local river, deviding Central Copenhagen, from the outer areas - while she was watching. Then I took a cab home, opened a beer and read all the Naruto I had missed while travelling.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheBaron For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2012, 01:42 PM   #16506
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

If someone keyed my car (assuming I owned a car worth keying), I'd just think someone doesn't like me, but I'm so much more manly than him that stalking around in the shadows like some wuss and rat clawing my car is the only thing he can do about it. That makes me awesome, which doesn't make me feel bad. I'm superior. I win.

If someone completely asserted his dominance over me by destroying me in manly battle, on the other hand, I'd definitely know that the other dude is way manlier than I am. He's superior. He wins.

There are exceptions where underhanded tactics are acceptable, like if you go to battle a dude and he says something unmanly like "Go ahead and beat me up, I'll call the police and sue you and shit lolol." In a situation like he has already abandoned his manly honor and he's basically admitting that you're the superior man. Because you don't say shit like that if you're a manly badass, you say that shit when you're a cowardly weakling who knows he'd get crushed in manly combat. So go ahead and break his stuff then if you want. Your superiority is clearly established, and his stuff is broken. You win.

Manliness, down to a science. Fuck yeah!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (09-05-2012), kluang (09-05-2012), Mal (09-05-2012), manta (09-05-2012), Numinous (09-05-2012), Shrike (09-05-2012), Tzu Men (09-05-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-05-2012), Vanity (09-05-2012), Vishnu (09-06-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #16507
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
I'm having difficulty deciding which action was douchier. It doesn't seem the other guy had to douche it up all that much to persuade the wench, so I'm not sure the guy is deserving of such vengeance when it sounds like the wench was just as, if not more, douchey.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
kluang (09-05-2012), Miburo (09-05-2012), Numinous (09-05-2012), Shrike (09-05-2012), Tzu Men (09-05-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 02:08 PM   #16508
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I'm having difficulty deciding which action was douchier. It doesn't seem the other guy had to douche it up all that much to persuade the wench, so I'm not sure the guy is deserving of such vengeance when it sounds like the wench was just as, if not more, douchey.
They are both douches, and they have been douched by me. Although, not as satisfying as I had hoped, it still feels good to have done what I did. Also, IF I ever meet the male douche again, he will be confronted. Only reason I key'd his car, was because I just happened to see it was parked out front of some store.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:09 PM   #16509
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Girl was Baron's girlfriend. Douche Guy owes Baron nothing. I'd say Girl is easily worse.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kluang (09-05-2012), Mal (09-05-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 02:12 PM   #16510
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Girl was Baron's girlfriend. Douche Guy owes Baron nothing. I'd say Girl is easily worse.
Yup, she is. Perhaps I should thank the guy, he took a bullet for me :P
Old 09-05-2012, 02:15 PM   #16511
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

So the previous anger and car keying meant what? She amazing in the sack or something?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 02:20 PM   #16512
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
So the previous anger and car keying meant what? She amazing in the sack or something?
Well, "amazing" is probably not the word, but I would say that she used to ride horses for 10 years, and other than that, she was most surely above average. The thing with keying and stuff, you know - irrational anger. Shit happens. Not that I regret it - I could have done worse things, that I would have ended up regretting. Material damage is nothing to regret.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:59 PM   #16513
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

In a 20-odd years fuck their daughter/son and break their heart. Then let the parents know using pics.

That might be a bit too dark though...

I will participate in the discussion of manliness later, got to run.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tzu Men For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (09-05-2012), Miburo (09-05-2012), Nerox (10-18-2012), Shrike (09-05-2012), TheBaron (09-05-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 04:04 PM   #16514
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

I have no pics. Although, I have video...
Old 09-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #16515
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure in 20 odd years they wont be together. But delightfully twisted revenge scheme, Tzu Men. Hard to imagine a certain FELIX being so cruel. Amiright ACT?

Another ex will get in touch with 'horse rider' and she'll give 'Porsche douche' the slip.

I got a question Baron, who funded your adventures across the planet?

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-05-2012), Shrike (09-05-2012)