Naruto_600 - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-05-2012, 12:18 PM   #76
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Its like this, Kishi is one of the greatest manga writers in history and Naruto is the best manga ever, imo.
No.

Quote:
Would he really fuck up his own story by making such blatant and elemental mistakes such as Obito motives and Tobi being Obito?
Yes.

Quote:
I personally think there's much MORE to it than what we currently know. The way Obito even said 'whether or not I survived is not important' intrigues me. Its almost like there's a double meaning behind it.
Madara took him out and used Zetsu goo. Simple explanation.
Quote:
So ppl need to calm down with all this 'Kishi is shit rhertic'.
Why? His writing is shitty lately.

Quote:
Last I checked, aint none of us authors of a global and popular manga and Naruto is the benchmark for the new and upcoming manga writers.
Don't you say? It's not like a myriad of other idiots didn't try to pull the same inane statement before!

Seriously, you don't need to be a first-class writer to know when the writing is shitty when the stench is infiltrating your nose.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 09-05-2012 at 01:33 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-05-2012), kael03 (09-05-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-05-2012), Reesaroni (09-05-2012), Vengeance (09-05-2012)

Old 09-05-2012, 12:19 PM   #77
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Oh and Kisame wouldn't have seen the VOtE, it is NOT in the village it is at the river. On the out skirts of the forest around the village.
It's also huge as shit and you'd probably see it coming in.

Quote:
Besides hearing about the founder of a village isn't the same as knowing what they look like.
Pictures exist in this manga.

Quote:
Naruto SAW and fought at VOtE, didn't recognize Edo-Madara when he saw him. Gaara is Kazekage he didn't know him either. Only Tsuchikage knew, because he meet him.
Naruto's also dumb as shit 80% of the time. He looked at the Hokage Mountain for years and still couldn't deduce that Minato was his father. Gaara was just in total WTF mode. Besides, most of the forces couldn't even make them out, hence the whole "There someone else up there!" He was still coming in view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Remember Obito apparently used genjutsu on the Kyuubi which is supposed to cause blindness if done with normal MS.
Uh, says who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
IMO in the latest chapters Obito has been using MS techniques. Before that he was using just a base sharingan.
He's always been using Kamui with MS. Kishi was just hiding the pattern to protect his identity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
EoJ sounds like a Christian apologist trying to justify child rape: no matter how many spins they do to make the thing they're defending look good, they already lost from the get-go.

EoJ, one of the two last villains of the manga wants to take over the world because his childhood crush died. No, you're not smart enough to justify such a lame and pastiche excuse for a villain.
Yeah, that must be clearly why I mocked Obito's reasoning earlier. Said it before and I'll say it again, I've been anticipating this to be the reasoning for years now so I've kinda come to terms with it.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:27 PM   #78
azazel
Fallen Angel

azazel is on a distinguished roadazazel is on a distinguished road

well dont know.. in that quote 'whether or not "I" survived is not important' its more like he isnt imself.. or something like that but at this point only KYF knows the truth and has all the fact of the manga.. =P

Proud member of:Akatsuki FC
azazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:29 PM   #79
khrystal
Academy Student

khrystal is an unknown quantity at this point

So this is all Kakashi's fault? lawl
khrystal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to khrystal For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 12:31 PM   #80
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

Nums, I respect your writing ability, one of the best I've ever seen so you criticising his writing/story telling is more credible than most on this forum. The others (including myself, lol) are just rants, opinions and idiotic statements.

However, Kishi will surely explain Obito/Tobi's origins with much more complexity than just Zetsu and a bit goo.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:35 PM   #81
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nums, I respect your writing ability, one of the best I've ever seen so you criticising his writing/story telling is more credible than most on this forum. The others (including myself, lol) are just rants, opinions and idiotic statements.

However, Kishi will surely explain Obito/Tobi's origins with much more complexity than just Zetsu and a bit goo.
Highly doubt it.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-05-2012), Spiegel (09-06-2012), xxMESTxx (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 12:37 PM   #82
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Lol, Obito is going to edo Rin... Hope she likes Kamuied face obito....

EDIT: At this point the only way madara could know obito would be if zetsu, obito and whoever used the same jutsu sasuke is about to to communicate with madara in the pure world... Because madara died long before obito was even born by his own admission...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-05-2012 at 12:40 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:49 PM   #83
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Raging at the world over the death of his girlfriend? Lmao what a fucking baby.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #84
minato uchiha
Genin

@Kluang: lol I hope so because Kishi knew the concept and who he was going to make Tobi be. Its just an opinion but methinks there's more to it than that.
Old 09-05-2012, 01:00 PM   #85
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Please do, like I told the other prick Vishu, unlike Kyf, I wont keep quiet or let the so called logical debaters clown me on here. You wanna bring it, bring it
KYF? Quiet? What?

And I'd never "clown" you, good sir. Considering you're defending this shit writing, shows you're doing it to yourself just fine.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 01:04 PM   #86
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Basically the author took the easiest choice and just glued the shittiest explanation to it. No defending that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-05-2012), Numinous (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 01:11 PM   #87
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

worst reason ever ... anyways i am guessing since everything has gone according to plan, madara is gonna kill obito himself ... wouldnt that make a perfect ending ??? damn u kishi

and btw hopefully if there is a naruto sasuke fight i am pretty sure it will be with naruto with the nine tails,
because of the last panel
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-48084-1...apter-486.html

but if kurama is extracted he becomes free right??

Last edited by Pritha; 09-05-2012 at 01:47 PM.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 01:29 PM   #88
minato uchiha
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
KYF? Quiet? What?

And I'd never "clown" you, good sir. Considering you're defending this shit writing, shows you're doing it to yourself just fine.
Ok, translations please! And please make it better than Kishi's so called shit writing
Old 09-05-2012, 01:46 PM   #89
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Its like this, Kishi is one of the greatest manga writers in history and Naruto is the best manga ever, imo. Would he really fuck up his own story by making such blatant and elemental mistakes such as Obito motives and Tobi being Obito?

I personally think there's much MORE to it than what we currently know. The way Obito even said 'whether or not I survived is not important' intrigues me. Its almost like there's a double meaning behind it.

Lol, he created Tobi and surely knew who he was going to make Tobi be from years ago. So ppl need to calm down with all this 'Kishi is shit rhertic'. Last I checked, aint none of us authors of a global and popular manga and Naruto is the benchmark for the new and upcoming manga writers.
Dont judge him guys. He might just be in denial. he'll come around in due time. though the eternal optimist in me hopes he's right..

Last edited by ronnie_10; 09-05-2012 at 01:47 PM.
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ronnie_10 For This Useful Post:
Reesaroni (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 01:47 PM   #90
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Translate what? You can't understand English?
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-05-2012)