Naruto_599 - Page 27 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2012, 02:43 AM   #391
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,692
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
He was standing right infront of Sasuke, Close up on Danzos eye. Sasuke thrust his arm to use Chidori only to hit air because Danzo is all the way by Karin.
Danzo's sharingan predicted Sasuke's movements. Danzo moved in accordance to that prediction. How hard is that to grasp? Danzo moved either just before or just as Sasuke moved, and moved to Sasuke's blind spot. Hence Sasuke's surprise when Danzo wasn't where he was stabbing with Chidori.

By the way, he wasn't all the way by Karin. He was about half way between Sasuke and Karin in that panel.

Quote:
How do you know Shisui only had Koto amastukami, where do you get this from.
Danzo had one eye and was using Kotoamatsukami on Mifune. Itachi had the other and used Kotoamatsukami on himself via the crow. That's where I got that from.

It's the same as Kamui. Kakashi has one of Obito's eyes and can use Kamui. Obito/Tobi has the other and can use Kamui, just with another application that Kakashi either didn't know about, or didn't train for.

Quote:
I believe when he said doryuku he was referring the the technique Danzo had just used to avoid the attack.
You believe wrong.

Quote:
The guy was called "Shisui of the Body Flicker" and coincidently when Danzo suddenly has Shisuis eye working again he can be standing still and then in the time of Sasuke thrusting his arm be completely in a different area.
Shunshin, or "Body Flicker" is NOT an MS ability. All it is is using chakra to increase one's speed temporarily, sometimes with theatrics (Orochimaru's flames, Gaara's sand, smoke, etc.). The statement about Danzo having Shisui's eye working again was clarified by Tobi when it was pointed out that Danzo couldn't decide what was better: Using Kotoamatsukami on Sasuke, or sacrificing the eye for Izanagi.

Quote:
If Tobi was the one controlling the Mizukage how in the world can you say they dont have similiar powers.
I never said that. In fact I mentioned it several times that it was pointed out that they were similar genjutsu when KYF spouts his crap. Similar =/= the same, genius.

Quote:
If he used Obitos eye this whole time how in the world is it not possible that they are related.
Itachi has shown that it is possible to control someone without using Kotoamatsukami when he controlled a hooker with a genjutsu to distract Jiraiya during the Search for Tsunade arc.

Quote:
I suspect shisui used space time ninjutsu too hence the body flicker name which would make sense since obitos eye can use space time ninjutsu as well.
Shunshin no jutsu, or Body Flicker, is NOT a Space/Time ninjutsu. It increases the user's speed, but doesn't cause them to bypass the space/time continuum like Summoning/FTG/Kamui. Shisui was called "Shisui of the Body Flicker" (or "Shunshin no Shisui") because he was exceptionally skilled at using the Body Flicker technique in combat.

Quote:
Itachi and Sasuke have the exact same abilities from the mangekeyo. Probably just coincidence and it has nothing to do with them being brothers.
Considering they are the only example of brothers with the same abilities, and Sasuke only has them because Itachi transferred Amaterasu to Sasuke in the form of his trap for Tobi, yes it's a coincidence. You have nothing that says brothers have similar abilities, since the only other known brothers with Mangekyo are Madara and Izuna, and Izuna's MS abilities are unknown.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-05-2012), Numinous (09-05-2012), Senkradlol (09-05-2012), Vishnu (09-05-2012)


Old 09-05-2012, 02:44 AM   #392
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,138
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_599

The Body Flicker, the Shunshin, is literally one of the most ridiculously common techniques in the entire series. If you're saying one of Shisui's MS powers was that, he would have really lost the lottery on MS abilities. The reason techniques like the FTG and Kamui are so threatening is because they aren't merely enhancing the natural movement speed of the user (the function of Shunshin), rather they actively warp the caster through space and time.

Also, it's probably worth considering that both of Shisui's eyes cast the same technique (Koko-amatsukami), so they are likely both only capable of that technique. We're seeing the same thing with Obito's eyes; both only use Kamui. Other than that I haven't been paying much attention so I'm not entirely sure what you're arguing.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-05-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-05-2012), Numinous (09-05-2012), Vishnu (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 02:52 AM   #393
AniMeFaN
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 717
Thanks: 103
Thanked 195 Times in 128 Posts
AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_599

Im not going to argue anymore. We will see soon enough that Shisui is the one or related in some way to the one pulling the strings.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:57 AM   #394
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,138
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
Im not going to argue anymore. We will see soon enough that Shisui is the one or related in some way to the one pulling the strings.
So your grand conclusion is "WELL YOU CAN'T PROVE ME WRONG SO MAYBE I'M RIGHT! WE DON'T KNOW EITHER WAY SO WE'LL AGREE TO DISAGREE!"?

Basically, you can't actually defend your idea, so you just try to pull a "we'll compromise for something in the middle" to make it seem like somehow there's something that needs to be conceded to in your argument?
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-05-2012), Miburo (09-05-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-05-2012), Senkradlol (09-05-2012), Vishnu (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 11:57 AM   #395
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto_599

Way to call that one, KYF.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (09-05-2012), kael03 (09-05-2012), Numinous (09-05-2012), xxMESTxx (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 05:49 PM   #396
AniMeFaN
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 717
Thanks: 103
Thanked 195 Times in 128 Posts
AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_599

This forum really is full of alot of people who are fucked up in the head. There is something wrong with alot of you. You come here just to what? to argue and shit on everything you can when you cant even disprove it. Im not saying its a done deal and im a 100% right. I said I believe Shisui is related to the person pulling the strings because of a few panels of kabuto, ao, and mizukage bringing up his powers when talking about the one. I may be right and I believe I am because of those panels. If you have panels that lead you to believe im wrong thats fine. We can agree to disagree until it is proven either way. I dont understand why every single fucking comment has to turn into this ridiculous arguement every fucking time. This is why I stopped posting because its just every time and its tiresome and not even worth it to post anymore.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:54 PM   #397
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 896
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
This forum really is full of alot of people who are fucked up in the head. There is something wrong with alot of you. You come here just to what? to argue and shit on everything you can when you cant even disprove it. Im not saying its a done deal and im a 100% right. I said I believe Shisui is related to the person pulling the strings because of a few panels of kabuto, ao, and mizukage bringing up his powers when talking about the one. I may be right and I believe I am because of those panels. If you have panels that lead you to believe im wrong thats fine. We can agree to disagree until it is proven either way. I dont understand why every single fucking comment has to turn into this ridiculous arguement every fucking time. This is why I stopped posting because its just every time and its tiresome and not even worth it to post anymore.
Dude, Internet. Serious business.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-06-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 06:18 PM   #398
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
This is why I stopped posting because its just every time and its tiresome and not even worth it to post anymore.
Then why are you doing it? Honestly, hurt our feelings please, and go away. We will miss your unparalleled wisdom, but that's life.
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-05-2012), Numinous (09-06-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 07:02 PM   #399
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,155
Thanks: 3,848
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_599

JUST 2 WORDS.....


CRY MOAR! Some do it so well it has a melody.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-05-2012), Numinous (09-06-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 07:35 PM   #400
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,692
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
This forum really is full of alot of people who are fucked up in the head. There is something wrong with alot of you. You come here just to what? to argue and shit on everything you can when you cant even disprove it. Im not saying its a done deal and im a 100% right. I said I believe Shisui is related to the person pulling the strings because of a few panels of kabuto, ao, and mizukage bringing up his powers when talking about the one. I may be right and I believe I am because of those panels.
I've proven you wrong with those panels and others. But, if you really want proof, SHISUI'S BODY WAS FOUND IN THE RIVER. Fuck, I don't know why you retards ignore that page. KYF blatantly ignores it, calling the guys that reported the death as mere fodder, so their lines don't matter. Itachi has also stated that Shisui died in his flashbacks during the fight with Nagato. Also, both of Shisui's eyes were destroyed. Danzo crushed his right before he died and Itachi burned the other with Amaterasu.

Shisui's part in this story is done. He was created to give Itachi the means to awaken the Mangekyo, explain how Danzo worked in the shadows, and to break Itachi from Edo Tensei. Have you noticed that nothing has been mentioned of Shisui since Itachi burned the crow?

Quote:
If you have panels that lead you to believe im wrong thats fine. We can agree to disagree until it is proven either way. I dont understand why every single fucking comment has to turn into this ridiculous arguement every fucking time.
Because you refuse to acknowledge that you are wrong. I've proven you wrong on numerous occasions in numerous threads, you can't accept it. Instead, you have to divert attention from how you are wrong by trying to call for a compromise. That's not how this works.

Quote:
This is why I stopped posting because its just every time and its tiresome and not even worth it to post anymore.
Yet here you are, still posting and whining. Cry more, noob. I proved you wrong, again. Deal with it.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-05-2012), Numinous (09-06-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 11:27 PM   #401
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I've proven you wrong with those panels and others. But, if you really want proof, SHISUI'S BODY WAS FOUND IN THE RIVER. Fuck, I don't know why you retards ignore that page. KYF blatantly ignores it, calling the guys that reported the death as mere fodder, so their lines don't matter. Itachi has also stated that Shisui died in his flashbacks during the fight with Nagato. Also, both of Shisui's eyes were destroyed. Danzo crushed his right before he died and Itachi burned the other with Amaterasu
.


Fuck, I do not know why you retards think a fodder no known skill shinobi is a more credible source of info then kabuto who is known for finding and edoing dead bodies of the greatest shinobi's who have ever lived...
Yet somehow if a fodder shinobi says shisui's body was found, then kabuto goes on to say many, many chapters later "I cannot find shisui's body anywhere"... (The guy who found madara uchiha which made obito crap himself because it must have been hid...)
Then fuck kabuto's credibility... the random shinobi with none along with no pic of shisui's dead body wins out because it helps your argument...
Yea, great argument there buddy...

And itachi said he assisted shisui in making it look as though his eyes were destroyed along with his existence by hiding one of shisui's eyes... Why didn't the manga show itachi helping shisui die if he helped him commit suicide???

You want to know what bothers me about this whole thing...

Allot of What itachi told sasuke about madara is exactly what shisui actually was...

Itachi, "if you awaken the MS then there will be three people who can use it"... Since tobi never showed itachi a MS in a single panel of the manga, then shisui, the only other MS user has to be the guy...
Itachi: "madara is my accomplice, my teacher"... But, madara did not teach itachi anything from what I can gather...
It was in fact shisui who was his accomplice knowing his true nature and purpose... and it was shisui who taught itachi that "A true shinobi protects peace from the shadows, nameless"... which itachi did too...


So WTF is going on with that??? SHisui must be involved in all this tobi BS somehow... it is just a matter of having the damn thing revealed after so long...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:49 PM   #402
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,951
Thanks: 8,421
Thanked 4,706 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
fuck, i do not know why you retards think a fodder no known skill shinobi is a more credible source of info then kabuto who is known for finding and edoing dead bodies of the greatest shinobi's who have ever lived...
...shut up, retard.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 09-05-2012 at 11:53 PM.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:53 AM   #403
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
...shut up, retard.
That's right, Project... I cannot counter your argument about a kabuto's credibility vs a fodder nobody lacking credibility... so I will just put on you the labels I subconsciously feel belong to me for not being able to counter your argument.......
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:40 AM   #404
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_599

What's up with that "Kabuto is more credible than the Uchiha" bullshit? First, they're both characters of a manga, so they have the exact same amount of credibility to begin with unless it's proven otherwise (and Kabuto being a gravedigger ISN'T proof of that).

Second, the statements do NOT contradict each other. The Uchiha found Shisui dead in the river and did a quick autopsy to determine COD to be drowning and many years later Kabuto wanted to find the body and didn't. In those many years, the Uchiha or even Konoha via Danzou could've get rid of the body to avoid it being captured by other villages/rogue nins to uncover the secrets within Shisui's body.

So yes, KYF, you are a retard for not being able to read, nlb isn't projecting in the least.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 12:53 PM   #405
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_599

Seriously, what's with wanting to only believe in what hasn't been proven yet? I know the manga is bad, but this is ridiculous.
__________________
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.