Naruto_600 - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #106
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
What amazes me more is that Madara knows who he is. Somehow, Madara survived VOTE fight with Hashirama long enough to be around to meet and know Obito (especially after his turn) yet not be openly involved in Konoha and die before now so Kabuto could resurrect him and yet not recognize any of the Kage's beyond the old fart.
Oh comeon man, we are well past the point of even entertaining timeline related eff ups..
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ronnie_10 For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-05-2012)

Old 09-05-2012, 05:35 PM   #107
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,712 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
After read mangastreams version which is always accurate and makes sense
Mangastream isn't always accurate. They've made mistakes in the past because they sometimes rush the translations in an attempt to get the manga posted first. In fact, the only difference I found between Mangastream and Mangapanda is Mangastream translated the "Bakufuu Ranma" while Mangapanda didn't.

As for the rest of your post, it made absolutely no sense. Your thoughts were all over the place and with no proper structuring I couldn't read where you were going.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
After the speech, we got dots from Madara. I take that as "For real, bro? I don't want to bring the perfect Susanoo out again, but that doesn't mean it's off the table, you dig?" forcing them to back off and let him pass.
Funny, because Tsuchikage was still willing to go at Madara even after perfect Susano'o kicked the shit out of them. A simple look wouldn't make him stand down.

Quote:
They probably got off-paneled since Madara went from standing on rock to wood, but I'm hoping for the best.
Actually, Madara never moved. He was standing on wood before Tsuchikage confronted him, when Tsuchikage spoke, and when he said "unsightly" (which means "Your display in the face of complete defeat, knowing you won't make a difference, is stupid").

Last edited by kael03; 09-05-2012 at 05:43 PM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-06-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 05:41 PM   #108
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Mangastream isn't always accurate. They've made mistakes in the past because they sometimes rush the translations in an attempt to get the manga posted first. In fact, the only difference I found between Mangastream and Mangapanda is Mangastream translated the "Bakufuu Ranma" while Mangapanda didn't.
What I find weird is last weeks' manga didn't release until like 8am eastern, and there was nothing to translate, except like 10 words. This week they had to translate 16 pages, had it out by 3am.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:49 PM   #109
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post

As for the rest of your post, it made absolutely no sense. Your thoughts were all over the place and with no proper structuring I couldn't read where you were going.

Edit:

Funny, because Tsuchikage was still willing to go at Madara even after perfect Susano'o kicked the shit out of them. A simple look wouldn't make him stand down.

Actually, Madara never moved. He was standing on wood before Tsuchikage confronted him, when Tsuchikage spoke, and when he said "unsightly" (which means "Your display in the face of complete defeat, knowing you won't make a difference, is stupid").
Im posting from my iphone...

Actually there's many differences in both trabslations and no they actually always have it out last mangahere and panda have it first thet also do a far superior job giving us cleaner looking panels...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:40 PM   #110
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Lol, Obito is going to edo Rin... Hope she likes Kamuied face obito....

EDIT: At this point the only way madara could know obito would be if zetsu, obito and whoever used the same jutsu sasuke is about to to communicate with madara in the pure world... Because madara died long before obito was even born by his own admission...
I thought he was Shisui, wtf is going on?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:12 PM   #111
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
I thought he was Shisui, wtf is going on?
He actually read 599?
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:58 PM   #112
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie_10 View Post
Oh comeon man, we are well past the point of even entertaining timeline related eff ups..
We are? OK, didn't realize that.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:58 PM   #113
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Note: That last post was sarcastic. I know a lot of you struggle with that.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-05-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 09:06 PM   #114
Chubacca
Academy Student

Chubacca is an unknown quantity at this point

Its going to be Sasuke and Naruto vs. Madara and Obito. Sasuke is looking for either Madara or Obito (from the scroll)
Chubacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:20 PM   #115
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Obito went through some major voice changes went he hit puberty. Tobi sounds nothing like Obito looks like he should sound
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:07 PM   #116
chisengan
travelling -nin

chisengan is on a distinguished road

with all the BS of late I'm just gonna throw out the shitty idea that madara killed rin in order to make a follower out of obito
k-lai (09-06-2012), Lightning (09-05-2012), Myth (09-05-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 12:26 AM   #117
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
We are? OK, didn't realize that.
Quote:
Note: That last post was sarcastic. I know a lot of you struggle with that.
ok, good job posting the timeline related eff up in the first place then.
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:35 AM   #118
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubacca View Post
Its going to be Sasuke and Naruto vs. Madara and Obito. Sasuke is looking for either Madara or Obito (from the scroll)
Na. Kakashi v Obito, Madara v Yamato (due to him possessing Hashirama power) and Naruto v Sasuke sounds more possible
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:39 AM   #119
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,582 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Because Yamato is in a position to escape his capture, suddenly become a badass, and take on the immortal zombie Madara who single-handedly wasted all 5 Kage.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-06-2012), ronnie_10 (09-06-2012), xxMESTxx (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 12:48 AM   #120
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Maybe Kabuto might help him after his transformation thanks to Itachi. Free Yamato and help Yamato access all of Hashirama's powers with the sample Obito has. Beside, Madara himself said only Hashirama can beat him. Only person closest to Hashirama's powers is Yamato who can't use Hashirama's jutsus at the same level as Hashirama
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote