Naruto_600 - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-06-2012, 01:05 AM   #121
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Maybe Kabuto might help him after his transformation thanks to Itachi. Free Yamato and help Yamato access all of Hashirama's powers with the sample Obito has. Beside, Madara himself said only Hashirama can beat him. Only person closest to Hashirama's powers is Yamato who can't use Hashirama's jutsus at the same level as Hashirama
You forget there was more to Hashirama than Mokuton. His Chakra, almost instantaneous healing were serious advantages, which Yamato's genetic disposition just doesn't grant him, even though he has his cells. If it does, then we haven't seen it and is highly retarded.

Old 09-06-2012, 01:08 AM   #122
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
...then we haven't seen it and is highly retarded.
Ah ha, ah ha ha ha. Remember what manga we're reading now.
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-06-2012), kael03 (09-06-2012), Miburo (09-06-2012), Numinous (09-06-2012), Pritha (09-06-2012), Wolverine (09-06-2012), xxMESTxx (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 01:21 AM   #123
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Ah ha, ah ha ha ha. Remember what manga we're reading now.
*Sweatdrop

It's not the context that cites perplexity and then resignation, but the degree...
Old 09-06-2012, 03:27 AM   #124
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

For those saying nagato and obito are similar in any way, i suggest you start reading this one manga called Naruto.

NAGATO -Had his parents killed before his eyes(by konoha nins). (He is still a good guy)
-his village was destroyed because of war(i guess). (He is still a good guy)
-He became a begger asking for food from door to door, he had no friends or companions, he found a dog, his only companion in life.(He is still a good guy)
-Dog dies.(He is still a good guy)
-Meets yahiko, they form Akatsuki, many of their companions die.(He is still a good guy)
-Yahiko is forced to kill himself due to a betrayal from someone they respected and Konoha nins.(At this point he snaps after many years and realizes there is no hope for the word he also decides to destroy konoha).

OBITO -Crush dies(At this point he snaps after 1 year and realizes there is no hope for the word he also decides to destroy konoha).

No similarity.
P.s Obito is more evil than Nagato.

Last edited by ckraizitee; 09-06-2012 at 03:45 AM.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:32 AM   #125
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckraizitee View Post
For those saying nagato and obito are similar in any way, i suggest you start reading this one manga called Naruto.

NAGATO -Had his parents killed before his eyes(by konoha nins). (He is still a good guy)
-his village was destroyed because of war(i guess). (He is still a good guy)
-He became a begger asking for food from door to door, he had no friends or companions, he found a dog, his only companion in life.(He is still a good guy)
-Dog dies.(He is still a good guy)
-Meets yahiko, they form Akatsuki, many of their companions die.(He is still a good guy)
-Yahiko is forced to kill himself due to a betrayal from someone they respected and Konoha nins.(At this point he snaps after many years and realizes there is no hope for the word he also decides to destroy konoha).

OBITO -Crush dies(At this point he snaps after 1 years and realizes there is no hope for the word he also decides to destroy konoha).

No similarity.
P.s Obito is more evil than Nagato.
No. Obito is more stupid than Nagato. I mean, come on Kishi. What the fuck? The best explanation that he came with was Obito's fucking crush on Rin?
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 03:45 AM   #126
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree vishnu, what i mean is after all that obito is supposedly more evil than nagato just after 1 year.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ckraizitee For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 03:50 AM   #127
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
No. Obito is more stupid than Nagato. I mean, come on Kishi. What the fuck? The best explanation that he came with was Obito's fucking crush on Rin?
No when u read Mangastream..he says..."IF" He had to give a reason it would be because he failed and let Rin die.... also he never admits to being alive or being Obito...still mystery behind Obito....He doesn't blame Kakashi or wants to be bothered by anything emotionally personal in this non existent reality....He is flawed but its not as simple as a pure 12 yr old girl crush...
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:42 AM   #128
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Well, at least you're not asking for much. Okay, 1) You said unlike KYF you would not stay quiet. KYF never stays quiet. Like him or not, he sticks to his prediction. Often times meticulously picking apart replies to him and arguing his case. Hence, why you believe he stays quiet flabbergasted me. And 2) you said you would not let others clown you. I assured you, that I would not clown you you were already doing that to yourself by defending the previous two chapters Kishi has released.
1) you guys insult and mock him like bullies at the playground for daring to post his opinion, and Kyf to his credit, takes it like a man. Me, try that shit with me and its gonna be a flaming bonanza. Every time I'm on here, the 'usual suspects' are attacking this guy and he just keeps it dignified. I'm the exact opposite so by all means mate, bring it.

2) Lol like your opinion is the rule I live by. I defend Kishi if I want, you can think what you want, who cares. To you I'm a clown, that's cool. To me you're .....I haven't actually decided what you are yet. A few more 'intelligent' post from you and I'll know.

Last edited by minato uchiha; 09-06-2012 at 04:47 AM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to minato uchiha For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-07-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 04:45 AM   #129
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

@ ckraizitee: People are not comparing Obito to Nagato in the details, they're making the comparison based on what both Nagato and Obito represent in the narrative. Both are simply the outcome of Naruto's ideals going the wrong way and it was done much better with Nagato, since it was about war and took many years vs taking less than an year to go bananas for not having pussy. Obito's narrative is just that dumb.
Quote:
1) you guys insult and mock him like bullies at the playground for daring to post his opinion, and Kyf to his credit, takes it like a man. Me, try that shit with me and its gonna be a flaming bonazza. Everytime I'm on here, the 'usual suspects' are attacking this guy and he just keeps it dignified.
What? KYF acts like a toddler when he's criticized, to the point of only lacking the rolling on the floor crying and shouting "I don't wanna!" to complete the picture. Have you been reading what he's actually writing or you're staring at the wall the whole time?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 09-06-2012 at 04:47 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-07-2012), emachina (09-06-2012), kael03 (09-06-2012), Miburo (09-06-2012), Vishnu (09-06-2012), xxMESTxx (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 04:59 AM   #130
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ ckraizitee: People are not comparing Obito to Nagato in the details, they're making the comparison based on what both Nagato and Obito represent in the narrative. Both are simply the outcome of Naruto's ideals going the wrong way and it was done much better with Nagato, since it was about war and took many years vs taking less than an year to go bananas for not having pussy. Obito's narrative is just that dumb.

What? KYF acts like a toddler when he's criticized, to the point of only lacking the rolling on the floor crying and shouting "I don't wanna!" to complete the picture. Have you been reading what he's actually writing or you're staring at the wall the whole time?

I've said it before, i'm going to say it again: it seems that KYF has minions.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:18 AM   #131
bernzion
b0ynextd00r

bernzion is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow did Madara just teleported there to where Naruto's located or just me? I mean he wants the Kyuubi back immediately so he ditched(instant teleportaton like Goku did lol)the Kages right b4 tchuchikage attacked. Seems possible to me tho. Yeah uchihas are so sensitive when it comes to love ones. lol

*Sighs*

Last edited by bernzion; 09-06-2012 at 05:28 AM.
bernzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:48 AM   #132
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernzion View Post
Wow did Madara just teleported there to where Naruto's located or just me? I mean he wants the Kyuubi back immediately so he ditched(instant teleportaton like Goku did lol)the Kages right b4 tchuchikage attacked. Seems possible to me tho. Yeah uchihas are so sensitive when it comes to love ones. lol
From the way he landed..he could of used the Rinnegan or simply jumped lol....it was a hard landing. Def did not teleport
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:59 AM   #133
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
1) you guys insult and mock him like bullies at the playground for daring to post his opinion, and Kyf to his credit, takes it like a man. Me, try that shit with me and its gonna be a flaming bonanza. Every time I'm on here, the 'usual suspects' are attacking this guy and he just keeps it dignified. I'm the exact opposite so by all means mate, bring it.
You are taking thing way to seriously. If KYF felt bullied, he'd leave and never come back. If you wanna flame me, go ahead. I'll treat it as words from someone I don't know and will never meet irl saying mean things. i.e. Not very seriously.

I once theorized Sakura might be Naruto's twin brother because we had never seen her parents and pink hair is what you'd get mixing a red head and a blonde. I was, of course, mocked and ridiculed. And rightly so. I'm still here. KYF is still here. We enjoy this type of atmosphere. Maybe instead of telling us how there will be a flaming bonanza, you should just enjoy your stay.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-07-2012), Miburo (09-06-2012), Numinous (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 06:15 AM   #134
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
You are taking thing way to seriously. If KYF felt bullied, he'd leave and never come back. If you wanna flame me, go ahead. I'll treat it as words from someone I don't know and will never meet irl saying mean things. i.e. Not very seriously.

I once theorized Sakura might be Naruto's twin brother because we had never seen her parents and pink hair is what you'd get mixing a red head and a blonde. I was, of course, mocked and ridiculed. And rightly so. I'm still here. KYF is still here. We enjoy this type of atmosphere. Maybe instead of telling us how there will be a flaming bonanza, you should just enjoy your stay.
Obviously I'm enjoying my stay, why else would I be here? I like any type of debate, whether it be serious, fun, light hearted or flaming. You can't even see what you lot do. There's people who in almost every post they write, Kyf is mentioned or ridiculed in some way. Your reason's for doing so are laughable but not as laughable as claiming he is ok with all the insults he receives because he is still on this forum.

I posted my opinion on the chapter, and you reply by saying am I the new Kyf or something equally provocative. I then reply that if you wanna start flaming me, please go ahead because I will eagerly respond.

Now ask yourself why you felt like comparing me to Kyf. All you had to do was either ignore my post, comment on it saying what you agree or disagree with, and move on. Instead, you wanna be all funny calling me Kyf because hes the butt of all jokes on this forum. Well that's up to him how he takes it but me, I don't take kindly to such comments from strangers on an internet site.

As you know, on the internet, even the weakest most insecure pussy in the world can pretend to be all gangster and shit, hence why its futile to attack people and not show others respect. There was no need for you to say what you said so naturally, how else did you except me to respond?

@Num: its usually like 10 against Kyf on this forum yet you somehow have concluded that he is the aggressor in all this. Some people really hate him judging by the viciousness in their post and what was his offence? Coming up with theories that are considered to be bullshit.

Last edited by minato uchiha; 09-06-2012 at 06:19 AM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minato uchiha For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-07-2012), TobiIsTheBest (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 06:47 AM   #135
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Maybe it's just me, but from this chapter I thought that Obito's reason for not coming back must be Rin's death, which he deluded himself into believing is Kakashi's fault because he couldn't complete a promise made to a 'dying' man. There could obviously be more reasons for him being the way he is. Though I won't hold my breath over it.

For someone to go from Obito to Tobi in personality involves some serious twisted cognition, even through manipulation. And if this is all there is to the cause of his current disposition...

... I can't think of anything that hasn't already been said to describe the preposterousness that doesn't even begin to define this nonsense.