Naruto_600 - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-06-2012, 07:55 AM   #136
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_600

Ok, I know I'm late but it took me some time to come to terms....I got what I wanted rite? RITE!? I wanna say first off Obito is being pimped by madara, and pimpin ain't easy. He found a weak and emotionally unstable uchiha and warped his mind to carry out his plan. PIMPIN 101! Madara was like "see baby it's war...war is the cause of all ur pain...remember rin?" obito: "!?" madara: "yea son...she died. Kakashi couldn't do it. Everything u did...wasted Smh" obito: *crying* madara: "hey hey don't cry...I can bring her back...we can make the world perfect...jus me and u, together! This is what I need u to do...." lmao. Obitos a bitch.. I found it funny, Obitos explaining y he's doing this everyone's like "...wtf? Ok." then madara come out of nowhere like " LOL Smh...obito that's enough, ur making a fool of yourself." *Looks at kakashi and winks* "I see u met my friend" LMFAO madaras a BOSS. He doesn't give a shit about rin dying or kakashi we all know that. I have a feeling he's gonna turn on obito soon or laugh at his reasoning which will make obito flip. Kishi couldda done better with his reasoning, made him more like nagato, war and death will nvr stop blah blah I must do this cause blah blah. I can't believe he left it like that..."u let rin die" really? That's it? Smfh.....

Edit: makes me wanna make a fanfic series Naruto: pimp chronicles showing how madara met obito and How he introduced him to the game. Have a players ball with orochimaru there... Mr.Long hair don't care,pimp cup in hand...toungue out lmao explaining how he got sasuke and kabuto out on the strip. Naruto there tryin to get his hoe back. Oro like "hey man...sasuke choose me! Dont hate the playa hate the GAME baby" Jman there, a retired pimp. Ahh the manipulation of lil boys in this manga is crazy...

Last edited by Amuro; 09-06-2012 at 08:14 AM.
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2012, 08:10 AM   #137
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
You say many things, but what you do is trying to excuse Kishimoto's writing with "oh I saw it miles away" or "I've come to terms with it".

Newsflash, it's not by you conforming to the writing that suddenly everybody will conform to it. It's not by you saying "well, makes sense to me" that it'll sudden make sense for everyone. It's not by you saying "oh, it's not that bad" that the writing will suddenly not be bad.
You assume too much. I'm not suggesting everyone conform or that no one should complain because I saw it coming.

"I've been anticipating this to be the reasoning for years now so I've kinda come to terms with it."

That statement is about myself and no else. Also re-reading it? I believe that was just his explanation for never letting Kakashi or anyone else know he survived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
What amazes me more is that Madara knows who he is. Somehow, Madara survived VOTE fight with Hashirama long enough to be around to meet and know Obito (especially after his turn) yet not be openly involved in Konoha and die before now so Kabuto could resurrect him and yet not recognize any of the Kage's beyond the old fart.
Why does this surprise you? It was previously confirmed he survived the VotE battle and lived long enough to meet Nagato and the mysterious "him". I know some people wanted to explain that Madara would've died around then and the him would be Zetsu who trained Obito, but who really thought that'd happen? Of course Madara was going to have met Tobi. It wasn't like Madara went around advertising his survival so why would he know the Kages?

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 09-06-2012 at 08:16 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:57 AM   #138
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Obviously I'm enjoying my stay, why else would I be here? I like any type of debate, whether it be serious, fun, light hearted or flaming. You can't even see what you lot do. There's people who in almost every post they write, Kyf is mentioned or ridiculed in some way. Your reason's for doing so are laughable but not as laughable as claiming he is ok with all the insults he receives because he is still on this forum.

I posted my opinion on the chapter, and you reply by saying am I the new Kyf or something equally provocative. I then reply that if you wanna start flaming me, please go ahead because I will eagerly respond.

Now ask yourself why you felt like comparing me to Kyf. All you had to do was either ignore my post, comment on it saying what you agree or disagree with, and move on. Instead, you wanna be all funny calling me Kyf because hes the butt of all jokes on this forum. Well that's up to him how he takes it but me, I don't take kindly to such comments from strangers on an internet site.

As you know, on the internet, even the weakest most insecure pussy in the world can pretend to be all gangster and shit, hence why its futile to attack people and not show others respect. There was no need for you to say what you said so naturally, how else did you except me to respond?

@Num: its usually like 10 against Kyf on this forum yet you somehow have concluded that he is the aggressor in all this. Some people really hate him judging by the viciousness in their post and what was his offence? Coming up with theories that are considered to be bullshit.
Don't bother defending kyf on this site. No matter what you say you can't get these people to realize that THEY'RE the ones who start arguments with kyf. That's what happens when you have too many elitists on this site. I tried stopping this retardedness on another thread but I ended up being against 10 people + a mod.

And yes, more proof that they engage the flame wars with kyf is the reply he wrote to you. Kyf is like that person that anyone who seems idiotic (in the elitists opinion) is compared to.

In the end, thisis a fucking Naruto forum and calling people retards, fuckers, or idiots just shows how you are in life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TobiIsTheBest For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-07-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 09:08 AM   #139
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

The Rise of the KYF army
Leader: KYF
2nd in Command: Minato Uchiha
Rookie: TobiIsTheBeast

Forgive me if I missed out on someone
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:19 AM   #140
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
The Rise of the KYF army
Leader: KYF
2nd in Command: Minato Uchiha
Rookie: TobiIsTheBeast

Forgive me if I missed out on someone
Please, make me laugh more.

This is another example of people trying to look superior to others ON THE INTERNET.
Quote:

Last edited by TobiIsTheBest; 09-06-2012 at 09:35 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to TobiIsTheBest For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-07-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 09:22 AM   #141
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

U guys should chill out ayt, it's just people expressing thier views although I'll admit that some words used are a bit uncalled for... Just saying

Edit: @ Titb^ can someone prove himself/ herself superior to another on the Internet?

Last edited by k-lai; 09-06-2012 at 09:26 AM.
k-lai is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (09-07-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 09:28 AM   #142
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

You guys are over exaggerating on this. Everyone appreciates KYF and nobody likes to be wrong so they just attack the person who has the most different view. and beside TobiIsTheBeast I gave you rookie cuz you are new.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:37 AM   #143
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
U guys should chill out ayt, it's just people expressing thier views although I'll admit that some words used are a bit uncalled for... Just saying

Edit: @ Titb^ can someone prove himself/ herself superior to another on the Internet?
They don't need to prove it when they have a mod and like 10 users following them. That's what being an elitist is.
Quote:
Old 09-06-2012, 09:41 AM   #144
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Well I haven't been here that long but if u're gonna go against em n all then u really need tobi by ur side... Lol
Old 09-06-2012, 09:47 AM   #145
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
They don't need to prove it when they have a mod and like 10 users following them. That's what being an elitist is.
Lol this again...ANother person pointing out something that ppl claim doesn't exist...I wonder why. I've been down this road before, ur nt gonna win. Its become a running joke to me. Kyf posts something people get on him he defends...it repeats. It's izanami (sp)! I would be very interested to see just how many arguments kyf has been in since he's been here. I'm betting he surpassed everyone by leaps and bounds lol. It would be VERY interesting to see who he argues with the most, I bet it's like 4 ppl. I remember someone making a joke about kyf and someone else argue like a married couple, I forget who..
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:47 AM   #146
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Why does this surprise you? It was previously confirmed he survived the VotE battle and lived long enough to meet Nagato and the mysterious "him". I know some people wanted to explain that Madara would've died around then and the him would be Zetsu who trained Obito, but who really thought that'd happen? Of course Madara was going to have met Tobi. It wasn't like Madara went around advertising his survival so why would he know the Kages?
You're just willing to accept anything, aren't you?

Quote:
Don't bother defending kyf on this site. No matter what you say you can't get these people to realize that THEY'RE the ones who start arguments with kyf. That's what happens when you have too many elitists on this site. I tried stopping this retardedness on another thread but I ended up being against 10 people + a mod.

And yes, more proof that they engage the flame wars with kyf is the reply he wrote to you. Kyf is like that person that anyone who seems idiotic (in the elitists opinion) is compared to.

In the end, thisis a fucking Naruto forum and calling people retards, fuckers, or idiots just shows how you are in life.
Quote:
Please, make me laugh more.

This is another example of people trying to look superior to others ON THE INTERNET.
Quote:
Who has a keyboard and a massive case of "Call people out on being pathetic for trying to be superior" superiority complex? This guy, everyone. This. Guy.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-06-2012), kael03 (09-06-2012), Miburo (09-06-2012), Numinous (09-06-2012), Reesaroni (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 09:50 AM   #147
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

@TobiIsTheBest: thank you bro. Its like we all like a bit of banter but when its constant and always at the same person, it becomes tiresome.

Lol and now this Dragonbpy guy is calling us the Kyf army or something retarded like that. I just wana discuss Naruto and hear different views and opinions because that's the whole point of a forum. Alas, the Kyf hate brigade are mounting their next attack in a minute. How fun
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to minato uchiha For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-07-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 09:51 AM   #148
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
@Num: its usually like 10 against Kyf on this forum yet you somehow have concluded that he is the aggressor in all this. Some people really hate him judging by the viciousness in their post and what was his offence? Coming up with theories that are considered to be bullshit.
First, nobody is calling KYF of aggressor. I'm calling him an idiot and a sore loser because that's what he is. And viciousness? From us? You clearly never read KYF spewing venom (even when he's trying to pretend to be like a nice guy, and I do say pretend, he just can't himself but to poison the well), now that's viciousness to the highest degree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
You assume too much. I'm not suggesting everyone conform or that no one should complain because I saw it coming.

"I've been anticipating this to be the reasoning for years now so I've kinda come to terms with it."

That statement is about myself and no else. Also re-reading it? I believe that was just his explanation for never letting Kakashi or anyone else know he survived.
If it only concerns yourself, why are you so adamant on trying to convince people that Kishimoto's writing involving Tobi=Obito isn't bad? Yeah, not fooling anyone there, EoJ.

Quote:
Gee, I wonder why. You clearly don't know the guy as much as many members of this forum do. Trust me, he's lucky that the moderators, unlike what you want to imply, are open-minded people and don't just perm-ban him for slander and consistent idiocy like he would be in other forums.

Quote:
Baseless judgments of character much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Everyone appreciates KYF and nobody likes to be wrong so they just attack the person who has the most different view
Sigh.

No. You can have an healthy and polite discussion with people with opposite views on something. I've discussed with Miburo about patriotism and Miburo and I discussed many times with Mal about God and Christianity and, guess what, they're adult, clean discussions because both sides present their arguments logically and respect the opponent's intelligence.

KYF just flings shit at the ceiling, expect it to stick and calls everybody who disagrees "biased" or "haterz" or even worse things. THAT'S the beef everyone has with KYF.

Quote:
As opposed to pretend you're morally superior to everybody else? Oh boy, either irony or hypocrisy are high in this post.

And oh hi Amuro, nice to see you're still a shameless White Knight.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-06-2012), kael03 (09-06-2012), Miburo (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 10:01 AM   #149
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

Num, I'm not saying you called him the aggressor but generally, you and the others make out like its kyf who starts all this flaming shit when in actuality, he just post's his opinion, and is slaughtered for it.

Don't get me wrong, I've found some of his ideas outlandish to say the least and even ridiculous, but give the guy a break man. When I first joined this site, I actually enjoyed the banter betwen you and kyf. But when you got 10 people insulting the same guy, Vishu beginning his last 2 thread post with 'fuck you kyf' etc, you begin to wonder and feel sorry for the guy.

I've read Kyf insults and we are ALL guilty of being rude etc, but can you honestly say he is the chief culprit? Maybe I need to read the archives files or something, lol but the point I'm trying to say is that its obvious the guy is heavily outnumbered on this site, so to a neutral, he is the victim.

Last edited by minato uchiha; 09-06-2012 at 10:03 AM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:06 AM   #150
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

This is no offense to KYF, this is more directed on the people talking about the forum as a whole.

- There is a reason why KYF posts on this forum and not on a different forum, I am assuming he doesn't have multiple accounts, its because most forums are pretty restricted and KYF would not be welcome to post the way he does.

- If you really don't think KYF isn't fucking with people half the time you are naive, the guy isn't stupid, he likes messing with people and shit. He isn't a two year old and can take care of himself, he understands no one agrees with him and likes to argue.

- If you are going to side with KYF why would you not get the same treatment he does? Does he bitch about? No. If you are going to complain, then why post something in the first place. Think before you speak.

- While KYF can piss people off and be pretty arrogant, I personally respect him for having the balls to say something and not bitch when people attack his idea. One of the best things about this forum is the mods not bugging out over everything, if you are seriously going to act like a child and whine when someone makes fun of your idea or tries to disprove then I will ask again, why would you even post something in the first place?

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.

Last edited by krurk; 09-06-2012 at 10:07 AM.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-07-2012)