Naruto_600 - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2012, 10:13 AM   #151
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
First, nobody is calling KYF of aggressor. I'm calling him an idiot and a sore loser because that's what he is. And viciousness? From us? You clearly never read KYF spewing venom (even when he's trying to pretend to be like a nice guy, and I do say pretend, he just can't himself but to poison the well), now that's viciousness to the highest degree.



If it only concerns yourself, why are you so adamant on trying to convince people that Kishimoto's writing involving Tobi=Obito isn't bad? Yeah, not fooling anyone there, EoJ.



Gee, I wonder why. You clearly don't know the guy as much as many members of this forum do. Trust me, he's lucky that the moderators, unlike what you want to imply, are open-minded people and don't just perm-ban him for slander and consistent idiocy like he would be in other forums.

Baseless judgments of character much?



Sigh.

No. You can have an healthy and polite discussion with people with opposite views on something. I've discussed with Miburo about patriotism and Miburo and I discussed many times with Mal about God and Christianity and, guess what, they're adult, clean discussions because both sides present their arguments logically and respect the opponent's intelligence.

KYF just flings shit at the ceiling, expect it to stick and calls everybody who disagrees "biased" or "haterz" or even worse things. THAT'S the beef everyone has with KYF.

As opposed to pretend you're morally superior to everybody else? Oh boy, either irony or hypocrisy are high in this post.



And oh hi Amuro, nice to see you're still a shameless White Knight.
You're completely ignoring how you and other users spew venom at him. He has the right to flame if all of you are flaming. My signature pretty much shows it. AOT says that it's kyf who starts all the wars and then all of a sudden in the next thread Vishnu engages a flame war by swearing at kyf. Irony or hypocrisy is high in that post.


How am I showing that I'm morally superior to others? If I were jumping on the kyf hate train then that would be pretending to be morally superior to others.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.

Last edited by TobiIsTheBest; 09-06-2012 at 10:29 AM.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 09-06-2012, 10:25 AM   #152
ronnie_10
Genin
 
ronnie_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 161
Thanks: 188
Thanked 58 Times in 34 Posts
ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
You're completely ignoring how you and other users spew venom at him. He has the right to flame if all of you are flaming. My signature pretty much shows it. AOT says that it's kyf who starts all the wars and then all of a sudden in the next thread Vishnu engages a flame war by swearing at kyf. Irony or hypocrisy is high in this post.


How am I showing that I'm morally superior to others? If I were jumping on the kyf hate train then that would be pretending to be morally superior to others.
I dont understand Vishnu's hatred for KYF. i mean, i understand you all. I for one have now made a habit of just ignoring the 'discussions' around kyf, but vishnu seemed to behave like kyf's mortal enemy since his earliest days on the forum.
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ronnie_10 For This Useful Post:
TobiIsTheBest (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 10:29 AM   #153
Amuro
Genin
 
Amuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 214
Thanks: 50
Thanked 77 Times in 52 Posts
Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_600

Lol hi numi, business is boomin. numi honestly if ur smarter than him...act like it. I gotta smh @ u everytime i see you arguing with kyf like a idiot. Now don't confuse this with me calling u a idiot, ur far frm it, but arguing with someone u call a idiot is idiotic...

Me: no 2+2 is 4....
My dog: *bark*
Me: no...4
My dog: *bark*
Me: *face palm* this is gonna take a while....

Last edited by Amuro; 09-06-2012 at 10:31 AM.
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amuro For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-07-2012), ronnie_10 (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 10:30 AM   #154
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_600

9 members on at once. I barely ever see that here...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:34 AM   #155
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_600

Stop arguing about KYF. He isnt arguing and can take care of himself. I may not agree with him but I do respect him for trying to push his theories. People mostly never agree with my theories but I dont go on a rant like KYF. And since when does KYF need 3 lackies?
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:35 AM   #156
Amuro
Genin
 
Amuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 214
Thanks: 50
Thanked 77 Times in 52 Posts
Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
9 members on at once. I barely ever see that here...
It's cause I'm here ; )
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:36 AM   #157
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Num, I'm not saying you called him the aggressor but generally, you and the others make out like its kyf who starts all this flaming shit when in actuality, he just post's his opinion, and is slaughtered for it.

Don't get me wrong, I've found some of his ideas outlandish to say the least and even ridiculous, but give the guy a break man. When I first joined this site, I actually enjoyed the banter betwen you and kyf. But when you got 10 people insulting the same guy, Vishu beginning his last 2 thread post with 'fuck you kyf' etc, you begin to wonder and feel sorry for the guy.
As of late I do kind of agree some people jump the gun when it comes to KYF. However, I'd rather blame frustration rather than viciousness. KYF has been recycling his Tobi=Shisui shit for months (not to talk other wacky theories) and people already debunked repeatedly every argument there is but he just keeps going and going and going. Some people just got fed up and wanted KYF to land head-first into the mud at the first sign his theories crashed and burned.

It wasn't the most correct way to release frustration, but I do not censor them in the least, because I know KYF can be maddening sometimes with his stupidity.

Quote:
I've read Kyf insults and we are ALL guilty of being rude etc, but can you honestly say he is the chief culprit?
Yes. And you're right to say nobody here's a saint, but it all comes to attitude. Do you think I don't understand how it is to be the only one on my side? I'm an atheist on a 95% Catholic country, I had to provide counter-arguments to people saying that I was an immoral psychopath, that I worshiped Satan, that my life will always be miserable and I was doomed to spend eternity on eternal torture and hellfire. And guess what, I had to learn to defend myself using logic and by keeping up the level of the discussion. You might say "calling people idiots isn't keeping up the level", but sometimes people just say the most idiotic things and I just can't help myself but to call upon their idiocy.

If I was able to do this since I was 7, any grown ass person can. It's not hard to keep your head cool even when many people disagree with you, it's all about self-restraint and not falling for the temptation of lashing on everybody just because you're insecure. Furthermore, if you think your point isn't going across, drop it. Repeating yourself over and over again like KYF does only accentuates lack of presence of mind.

Quote:
Maybe I need to read the archives files or something, lol but the point I'm trying to say is that its obvious the guy is heavily outnumbered on this site, so to a neutral, he is the victim.
No, he's not a victim just because he's outnumbered. Dictators are also outnumbered by their dissidents and that doesn't make their politics the less atrocious. You have to analyze if the counter-arguments he's getting are or not warranted by his behavior. They are.



Quote:
You're completely ignoring how you and other users spew venom at him. He has the right to flame if all of you are flaming.
I've been called of a weakling, basement-dweller that was bullied in school that is now lashing out by projection. I've been called of suicidal that craves attention to avoid killing myself. I've been called of pedophile that murders his molested victims for pleasure (the first two by KYF, the other by AW). Did you ever see me (or anyone for that matter) calling that putrid venom on anyone? Spewing venom isn't "oh you're an idiot" or "fuck you, KYF". That's insulting. Spewing venom is what KYF does. Learn about who you're talking about before wanting to defend his back.

Quote:
My signature pretty much shows it. AOT says that it's kyf who starts all the wars and then all of a sudden in the next thread Vishnu engages a flame war by swearing at kyf.
Boo-hoo, cry me a river. Maybe if you thought for a milisecond more you'd realize that AOTK wasn't talking in absolutes. Normally it is KYF who starts to fling shit when people criticize him.


Quote:
How am I showing that I'm morally superior to others? If I were jumping on the kyf hate train then that would be pretending to be morally superior to others.
Not sure if serious or just didn't get it. You're looking down on those hating KYF, thus you're pretending to be morally superior to us. Is that hard to conceive?
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Amuro (09-06-2012), kael03 (09-06-2012), Miburo (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 10:38 AM   #158
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by krurk View Post
This is no offense to KYF, this is more directed on the people talking about the forum as a whole.

- There is a reason why KYF posts on this forum and not on a different forum, I am assuming he doesn't have multiple accounts, its because most forums are pretty restricted and KYF would not be welcome to post the way he does.

- If you really don't think KYF isn't fucking with people half the time you are naive, the guy isn't stupid, he likes messing with people and shit. He isn't a two year old and can take care of himself, he understands no one agrees with him and likes to argue.

- If you are going to side with KYF why would you not get the same treatment he does? Does he bitch about? No. If you are going to complain, then why post something in the first place. Think before you speak.

- While KYF can piss people off and be pretty arrogant, I personally respect him for having the balls to say something and not bitch when people attack his idea. One of the best things about this forum is the mods not bugging out over everything, if you are seriously going to act like a child and whine when someone makes fun of your idea or tries to disprove then I will ask again, why would you even post something in the first place?
I take it this was meant for me and TobiIsTheBest. Listen, I'm not complaining about receiving the kyf treatment. Read before you speak. I said I'm more than happy to receive it, since I'll respond with gutso and unlike kyf, I dont ignore insults.

The rest of what you said was irrelevant nonsense. My original post, didn't mention kyf, num or any member. I just stated my views and was immediately called the new kyf.

@num. Excellent post and I like the examples you made. Like I said, banter and a bit of flaming makes a healthy debate in my opinion but certain people need to calm themselves. I get what you mean though and I do agree with some of what you said.

Last edited by minato uchiha; 09-06-2012 at 10:42 AM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:49 AM   #159
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
- While KYF can piss people off and be pretty arrogant, I personally respect him for having the balls to say something and not bitch when people attack his idea.
You and I have different views on what "bitching" is, it seems.

@ Amuro: I'd repost the Bright Slap, but I hate repeating myself. What the fuck is wrong with you? Nobody takes you seriously anymore, so why act like you're superior to everybody else morally? If you're trying to troll, you simply fail at it. You're supposed to make other people feel stupid, not other people think you're a dimwit. So, really, save some face and stop harassing me with pointless shenanigans, will ya?
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 10:51 AM   #160
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto_600

Seriously. Most of you need to join the big boys world. (Trolls in this thread included.) I never understand why anyone expects people to be supportive and nice all the time. Especially on the internet. Where do you come from that calling someone a "fucking idiot" is spewing venom and unfair?

But while we're on it, while I agree with stuff Krurk is saying:
Quote:
- While KYF can piss people off and be pretty arrogant, I personally respect him for having the balls to say something and not bitch when people attack his idea. One of the best things about this forum is the mods not bugging out over everything, if you are seriously going to act like a child and whine when someone makes fun of your idea or tries to disprove then I will ask again, why would you even post something in the first place?
Not bitch? All the guy does is bitch back when anyone disagrees with him. Furthermore, he willfully ignores evidence against his idea when produced and the fact that much of his theorizing is completely baseless or flimsy. I can't respect any of that and not sure how you can. He's a stubborn idiot or a constant troll. He hasn't owned up to either.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-06-2012), kael03 (09-06-2012), Miburo (09-06-2012), Numinous (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 10:53 AM   #161
Amuro
Genin
 
Amuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 214
Thanks: 50
Thanked 77 Times in 52 Posts
Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
As of late I do kind of agree some people jump the gun when it comes to KYF. However, I'd rather blame frustration rather than viciousness. KYF has been recycling his Tobi=Shisui shit for months (not to talk other wacky theories) and people already debunked repeatedly every argument there is but he just keeps going and going and going. Some people just got fed up and wanted KYF to land head-first into the mud at the first sign his theories crashed and burned.

It wasn't the most correct way to release frustration, but I do not censor them in the least, because I know KYF can be maddening sometimes with his stupidity.



Yes. And you're right to say nobody here's a saint, but it all comes to attitude. Do you think I don't understand how it is to be the only one on my side? I'm an atheist on a 95% Catholic country, I had to provide counter-arguments to people saying that I was an immoral psychopath, that I worshiped Satan, that my life will always be miserable and I was doomed to spend eternity on eternal torture and hellfire. And guess what, I had to learn to defend myself using logic and by keeping up the level of the discussion. You might say "calling people idiots isn't keeping up the level", but sometimes people just say the most idiotic things and I just can't help myself but to call upon their idiocy.

If I was able to do this since I was 7, any grown ass person can. It's not hard to keep your head cool even when many people disagree with you, it's all about self-restraint and not falling for the temptation of lashing on everybody just because you're insecure. Furthermore, if you think your point isn't going across, drop it. Repeating yourself over and over again like KYF does only accentuates lack of presence of mind.



No, he's not a victim just because he's outnumbered. Dictators are also outnumbered by their dissidents and that doesn't make their politics the less atrocious. You have to analyze if the counter-arguments he's getting are or not warranted by his behavior. They are.





I've been called of a weakling, basement-dweller that was bullied in school that is now lashing out by projection. I've been called of suicidal that craves attention to avoid killing myself. I've been called of pedophile that murders his molested victims for pleasure (the first two by KYF, the other by AW). Did you ever see me (or anyone for that matter) calling that putrid venom on anyone? Spewing venom isn't "oh you're an idiot" or "fuck you, KYF". That's insulting. Spewing venom is what KYF does. Learn about who you're talking about before wanting to defend his back.



Boo-hoo, cry me a river. Maybe if you thought for a milisecond more you'd realize that AOTK wasn't talking in absolutes. Normally it is KYF who starts to fling shit when people criticize him.




Not sure if serious or just didn't get it. You're looking down on those hating KYF, thus you're pretending to be morally superior to us. Is that hard to conceive?
U kno what... I get where ur coming from. My thing has always been: I know he says dumb shit jus ignore him. I never been the one to "take his side" like defend his point of view, more like don't even argue with him...he doesn't listen and jus keep believing what he believes even if there are manga panels that say other wise. Its a waste of time. But I get what you are saying numi and u have the right to feel that way n do what u do. Carry on...
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:54 AM   #162
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
As of late I do kind of agree some people jump the gun when it comes to KYF. However, I'd rather blame frustration rather than viciousness. KYF has been recycling his Tobi=Shisui shit for months (not to talk other wacky theories) and people already debunked repeatedly every argument there is but he just keeps going and going and going. Some people just got fed up and wanted KYF to land head-first into the mud at the first sign his theories crashed and burned.

It wasn't the most correct way to release frustration, but I do not censor them in the least, because I know KYF can be maddening sometimes with his stupidity.



Yes. And you're right to say nobody here's a saint, but it all comes to attitude. Do you think I don't understand how it is to be the only one on my side? I'm an atheist on a 95% Catholic country, I had to provide counter-arguments to people saying that I was an immoral psychopath, that I worshiped Satan, that my life will always be miserable and I was doomed to spend eternity on eternal torture and hellfire. And guess what, I had to learn to defend myself using logic and by keeping up the level of the discussion. You might say "calling people idiots isn't keeping up the level", but sometimes people just say the most idiotic things and I just can't help myself but to call upon their idiocy.

If I was able to do this since I was 7, any grown ass person can. It's not hard to keep your head cool even when many people disagree with you, it's all about self-restraint and not falling for the temptation of lashing on everybody just because you're insecure. Furthermore, if you think your point isn't going across, drop it. Repeating yourself over and over again like KYF does only accentuates lack of presence of mind.



No, he's not a victim just because he's outnumbered. Dictators are also outnumbered by their dissidents and that doesn't make their politics the less atrocious. You have to analyze if the counter-arguments he's getting are or not warranted by his behavior. They are.





I've been called of a weakling, basement-dweller that was bullied in school that is now lashing out by projection. I've been called of suicidal that craves attention to avoid killing myself. I've been called of pedophile that murders his molested victims for pleasure (the first two by KYF, the other by AW). Did you ever see me (or anyone for that matter) calling that putrid venom on anyone? Spewing venom isn't "oh you're an idiot" or "fuck you, KYF". That's insulting. Spewing venom is what KYF does. Learn about who you're talking about before wanting to defend his back.



Boo-hoo, cry me a river. Maybe if you thought for a milisecond more you'd realize that AOTK wasn't talking in absolutes. Normally it is KYF who starts to fling shit when people criticize him.




Not sure if serious or just didn't get it. You're looking down on those hating KYF, thus you're pretending to be morally superior to us. Is that hard to conceive?
Lol. Comparing dictators with a naruto forum user. Nice.

Show me what you mean by spewing venom. If you mean saying weird theories, then that's just your opinion and he isn't "spewing venom" to everyone. If you mean by flaming then you already lost the argument. Also, insulting is better than saying weird theories now?

Give me proof that he's the one who starts if you're so smart (which I guess you are since you're ALWAYS arguing with him). The one time someone provided me proof it was arguable but not complete proof.

I'm not looking down at you. I'm saying that from what I've seen, you're the ones being idiots and hatingn kyf and not the opposite. The fact that you do that shows that you're trying to act superior too him. This is coming from a neutral who joined the site like a month ago.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:55 AM   #163
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_600

@Act: who said you need to be nice to strangers on a forum? Be honest enough to admit you bash him and understand as well that others will not take that lying down. I can take being laughed at, my ideas being mocked because its LIFE. But when I do it back, now you wanna complain(rhetorically speaking).

@TobiIsTheBest: nice post and I'm like you as well. I am yet to see the venom and malice etc Kyf is alleged to have spewed but I'm gonna check the archives to see. Either way, I wish we would discuss Naruto and peoples theories and opinions rather than the same ol 'kyf is stupid' bs that's prevalent on this site.

Last edited by minato uchiha; 09-06-2012 at 11:00 AM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to minato uchiha For This Useful Post:
TobiIsTheBest (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 10:57 AM   #164
Amuro
Genin
 
Amuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 214
Thanks: 50
Thanked 77 Times in 52 Posts
Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
You and I have different views on what "bitching" is, it seems.

@ Amuro: I'd repost the Bright Slap, but I hate repeating myself. What the fuck is wrong with you? Nobody takes you seriously anymore, so why act like you're superior to everybody else morally? If you're trying to troll, you simply fail at it. You're supposed to make other people feel stupid, not other people think you're a dimwit. So, really, save some face and stop harassing me with pointless shenanigans, will ya?
Wow make me wanna take Bck what I posted...but I won't. Idc how seriously u take me numi that's a joke. Plus you mentioned me "hi amuro still white knighting" and my purpose isnt to b understood. I told u before to ignore me. Stop whining nobodys harassing u...
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:58 AM   #165
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Seriously. Most of you need to join the big boys world. (Trolls in this thread included.) I never understand why anyone expects people to be supportive and nice all the time. Especially on the internet. Where do you come from that calling someone a "fucking idiot" is spewing venom and unfair?

But while we're on it, while I agree with stuff Krurk is saying:


Not bitch? All the guy does is bitch back when anyone disagrees with him. Furthermore, he willfully ignores evidence against his idea when produced and the fact that much of his theorizing is completely baseless or flimsy. I can't respect any of that and not sure how you can. He's a stubborn idiot or a constant troll. He hasn't owned up to either.
So what the fuck is spewing venom and unfair? If its not swearing/insulting then what is it?


He doesn't bitch back. Like I said, I'm a neutral so I can see things in a more fair way. Youve been on this site for longer and have seen more kyf than me and have disagreed with him more so you're pretty much biased.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.