Just a Thought THREAD - Page 117 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-04-2012, 08:22 PM   #1741
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
If Kishi based Naruto (or was in fluenced by) on the ninja from Ninja Scroll hiw would Naruto(the character) differ?

Or better Akira.
The women would be useful

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (09-04-2012), Spiegel (09-04-2012)

Old 09-04-2012, 08:24 PM   #1742
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
If Kishi based Naruto (or was in fluenced by) on the ninja from Ninja Scroll hiw would Naruto(the character) differ?

Or better Akira.
The male protagonist wouldn't be an emo-fawning-furry-stupid-fag.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (09-04-2012), kluang (09-04-2012)
Old 09-04-2012, 08:47 PM   #1743
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

From the chuunin exam, we were told sharingan was actually from byakugan.

of course this was retcon for the shippudden plot.

what if the story follows the original plot. the uchiha is from the hyuugas and they gain their sharingan by making a deal with the kyuubi.

fuck the current plot.

let say the shippudden follow this plot

uchihas is from the hyuugas. they gain sharingan by making a deal with the kyuubi. No EMS. Just MS. they will go blind and there no way to reverse it.

The byakugan is more useful.

No Senju vs Uchihas plot thingy.

Senju is just another powerful clan

Rinnengan is actually superior then Byakugan and Sharingan

Nagato is healthy.

Naruto got captured and the kyuubi is extracted. Naruto survive. Nagato brainwash him and give him the rinnengan and most of his jutsu

Sasuke is Tobi's bitch.

The leaf says, fuck sasuke let save naruto. and let the other char be useful.

the war is a three way battle. tobi, sasuke zetsu army vs the 5 big village vs Pain, Naruto, Konan, missing-nins and the small villages.

The final battle is about naruto vs kyuubi.

sasuke is just a mid boss.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 09-04-2012, 09:56 PM   #1744
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post

of course this was retcon for the shippudden plot.

what if the story follows the original plot. the uchiha is from the hyuugas and they gain their sharingan by making a deal with the kyuubi.

fuck the current plot.

let say the shippudden follow this plot

uchihas is from the hyuugas. they gain sharingan by making a deal with the kyuubi. No EMS. Just MS. they will go blind and there no way to reverse it.

The byakugan is more useful.

No Senju vs Uchihas plot thingy.

Senju is just another powerful clan

Rinnengan is actually superior then Byakugan and Sharingan

Nagato is healthy.

Naruto got captured and the kyuubi is extracted. Naruto survive. Nagato brainwash him and give him the rinnengan and most of his jutsu

Sasuke is Tobi's bitch.

The leaf says, fuck sasuke let save naruto. and let the other char be useful.

the war is a three way battle. tobi, sasuke zetsu army vs the 5 big village vs Pain, Naruto, Konan, missing-nins and the small villages.

The final battle is about naruto vs kyuubi.

sasuke is just a mid boss.

Look here Sir, I will not allow you to make up something like this without first.....

Saying, that sounds AWESOME! Do a fan fic for it!
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
kluang (09-05-2012)
Old 09-04-2012, 11:47 PM   #1745
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Look here Sir, I will not allow you to make up something like this without first.....

Saying, that sounds AWESOME! Do a fan fic for it!
I agree, write that thing out.
jericho Uzimaki (09-05-2012), kluang (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 12:46 AM   #1746
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,711 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
No we weren't. We were told that it was rumored that the Sharingan evolved from the Byakugan.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
kluang (09-05-2012), UzumakiUchiha (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 02:02 AM   #1747
kluang
One Punch Man

I dunno kael. All that bullshit of sharingan and senju from the man create ninjutsu and senju and uchiha are big time ninja clan and pretty much kill each other for generations and no one even bother checking its history and origin?

I'm too damn lazy to do any fan fic

Old 09-06-2012, 01:59 AM   #1748
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

Just me venting but...

1. If so many of us could figure out that Obito or his eye was involved in "Tobi", Kakashi, the master strategist and technique decipherer with the Sharingan eye that can see chakra, should have figured it out long before too.

2. Yes, Orochimaru was cool, but he should have been gone...period.

3. I know this doesn't make sense...but I think Sakura is due to show up and get killed soon. Why??? just for the sake of some bullshit parallel...so Naruto can understand the pain of loss or some such crap.

***Kishi, I've enjoyed this story for a long time and endured through the unexplained plot twists and missing explanations...but I'm tired...so very tired.

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:03 AM   #1749
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

at least u can take obitos other eye off your sig
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to J-man123 For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 02:54 AM   #1750
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

There is one serious inconsistency that has to be addressed with Tobio... If The fight against Minato 16 years ago is him, then why isn't he blind by now??? I mean sasuke lost his eye sight in not time and kakashi is obviously losing his eye sight in his SG which is why he made the reference to itachi way back at the beginning of part 2...

Then if you cannot gain an eternal MS to use, then what is the next best thing... Gain a shit load of SG eyes to use when one MS goes blind...

The DB3 said that kamui is a technique that is invoked through the training of ones chakra... not like how basic uchiha's awaken their techniques... And if tobito is using a zetsu like body then the first's cells are in him which should give him a hell of powerful chakra to use IMO...
With Hashirama's chakra the invoking of kamui must be rather easy I guess...

Then again, by changing SG eyes, the user's MS pattern should be different with every SG eye...

Lol, the whole thing makes no sense... Kishi will need to make an ass pull and have hybrid uchiha's that can use the power of another bloodline of the sage create powerful MS that do not go blind... You know, because obito is infused with zetsu shit thus hashirama's cells meaning the use of his power too... Otherwise why obito is still able to even use his MS much less see out of it makes no sense after 16 years of usage...

And how could obito, someone who just a year before was being crushed by boulders, have to wait so long that he would even say "I have waited a long time for this moment" when freeing the kyuubi from kushina... and how would obito know about a jinchurriki's most weak moment during birth which only a select people should know... none of which are madara...

This whole obito as tobi thing is just a headache...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (09-09-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 03:46 AM   #1751
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
There is one serious inconsistency that has to be addressed with Tobio... If The fight against Minato 16 years ago is him, then why isn't he blind by now??? I mean sasuke lost his eye sight in not time and kakashi is obviously losing his eye sight in his SG which is why he made the reference to itachi way back at the beginning of part 2...

Then if you cannot gain an eternal MS to use, then what is the next best thing... Gain a shit load of SG eyes to use when one MS goes blind...

The DB3 said that kamui is a technique that is invoked through the training of ones chakra... not like how basic uchiha's awaken their techniques... And if tobito is using a zetsu like body then the first's cells are in him which should give him a hell of powerful chakra to use IMO...
With Hashirama's chakra the invoking of kamui must be rather easy I guess...

Then again, by changing SG eyes, the user's MS pattern should be different with every SG eye...

Lol, the whole thing makes no sense... Kishi will need to make an ass pull and have hybrid uchiha's that can use the power of another bloodline of the sage create powerful MS that do not go blind... You know, because obito is infused with zetsu shit thus hashirama's cells meaning the use of his power too... Otherwise why obito is still able to even use his MS much less see out of it makes no sense after 16 years of usage...

And how could obito, someone who just a year before was being crushed by boulders, have to wait so long that he would even say "I have waited a long time for this moment" when freeing the kyuubi from kushina... and how would obito know about a jinchurriki's most weak moment during birth which only a select people should know... none of which are madara...

This whole obito as tobi thing is just a headache...

I agree with your last paragraph. Kishi will have a hell of a time trying to connect these inconsitentsies in the story. So many plot holes with Obito being Tobi and who and which guy was pretending to be Madara and when?
The short haired Madara, first seen 16 years ago when he faced against Minato, second appearance over 16 years later against the rookie 11 and so on. Long haired Madara was shown talking with Kisame, manipulating the Mizukage, Meeting with Itachi,Deserting the Leaf, Killing off his clan.

The point where he left the village IMO I believe he went straight for the newly established ( I think) Mist Village. Starting his plans there and starting the legendary tale of the Bloody Mist. Madara didn't care about other clans...and had bitter resentment against his own. Meets Kisame and starts the place where he could fit and call home...Akatsuki.....

At this point I am sure Zetsu should have been created.
Comes back to the Village maybe when War breaks out. As seen in the Manga, heads to Land of the Rock and puts them to shame and pretty much holds their village under his leash. Maybe learns of a plot to sabatoge some Hidden Leaf nins. (Minato's group) watching from a distance finds Obito after his last stand. Heals him with Zetsu and takes him back. Passes along his legacy so that he can be revived. Obito is impatient and wants to test out his abilities asap. My guess is Madara did in fact pass along some of his great knowledge to Obito and chakra. Thus the reason Obito is able to summon the Kyuubi and the Kyuubi recognizing his chakra as Madara's..Obito could also as mentioned be some sort of descendant. Obito wants to test his powers against the newly promoted Hokage...the very position he fell short of achieving. Mastering his MS in a short time he fights against the Yondaime and gets beat...if you notice what he says to Minato after the hokage asks why are you doing this? Obito: "I guess you could say its both a whim and a plan"
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v53/c502/11.html

Second line Obito: "No wonder you're the Yondaime Hokage. I'm impressed you were able to wound me and wrest the Kyuubi from me.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v53/c503/8.html3

IMO I believe Obito did want the Kyuubi then, but also just to test out his abilities..He acted like a kid with a new toy.....Also his personality still seems peculiar. He seems to be serious one second then the next..joking wildly....like a split personality. Even when he was pretending to be Tobi when first introduced..it seemed like he genuinely was fucked in the brain lol.

Anyway shortly after being beat by Minato and really getting depressed over his many failures...he got serious...and at this time really wants to move along with the Moons Eye plan.....The point of which Rin dies and Obito resurfaces. Kishi really has to explain this

sorry for the rant
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:53 PM   #1752
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Random thought, or what not, about the Kabuto Madara thing.

What if what Kabuto found was Madara's DNA prior to him getting senju juice, and then he added the senju juice to that Madara?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:28 PM   #1753
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Random thought, or what not, about the Kabuto Madara thing.

What if what Kabuto found was Madara's DNA prior to him getting senju juice, and then he added the senju juice to that Madara?
I thought that's what he did, when he meant that Madara had been improved past the point he was at, even in his prime...
Old 09-06-2012, 11:54 PM   #1754
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
I thought that's what he did, when he meant that Madara had been improved past the point he was at, even in his prime...
You are correct...

Turns out that danzou was just Oro and kabuto's prototype and madara is the finished product... an uchiha who has been completely fused with hashirama's cells for a perfect hybrid...
and apparently the full power of hashirama in madara is what was able to take the EMS to RG...

The Hypothesis was that if the full power of the elder son of the sage (the Eternal MS) was ever reunited with the full power of the younger son of the Sage (hashirama's power)... then the power of the sage would be created from the union... the RG!
However, I guess they could not find a way to unite the two halves of the sage until they figured out the secret to the uchiha's body which is also written on the tablet at the naka shrine...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:06 AM   #1755
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Turns out that danzou was just Oro and kabuto's prototype and madara is the finished product... an uchiha who has been completely fused with hashirama's cells for a perfect hybrid...
and apparently the full power of hashirama in madara is what was able to take the EMS to RG...
I presume it could just be that Madara's body was strong and capable enough to handle Hashirama's cells due to his Uchiha DNA stemming from his lineage to the Rikudou Sennin.
Quote:
The Hypothesis was that if the full power of the elder son of the sage (the Eternal MS) was ever reunited with the full power of the younger son of the Sage (hashirama's power)... then the power of the sage would be created from the union... the RG!
However, I guess they could not find a way to unite the two halves of the sage until they figured out the secret to the uchiha's body which is also written on the tablet at the naka shrine...
Yeah, I figure that might be the case. However, if the Rikoudou Sennin passed on his Eye powers to his Elder son, then he should be able to independently activate the Rinnegan without the influence of the Younger son's DNA, since the Younger son most probably has the full power of the Rikudou Sennin's body. (Not so sure the correlation of energies between the two sons and their correspondence so I'm not gonna go there).