VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 697 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-03-2012, 02:21 PM   #10441
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
The manga says that Muu has no chakra signiture, therefore Kakashi cannot track him through his chakra. The only reason Muu was detected was because of Gaara's sensor sand. Why are you arguing it?
A chakra SIGNATURE is referring to what a sensor senses... not a doujutsu like the BG or SG... No sensors may be able to detect Muu, but a SG or BG can see any chakra, even through solid objects... Unless it says a doujutsu cannot even detect Muu's chakra then u have an argument because right now it all concersn everything, but doujutsu's...

Not to mention Minato could place his hiraishin seals all over the place so when Muu touches one it could lacth on and move with him alerting minato to muu's position and allow a FTG-rasengan directly to Muu as well...

Dust element can just be turned on other shinobi in the fight with minato or kakashi T/S barrier ninjutsu where they can suck up an attack and release it at certain places... Whats to stop minato and kakashi from releasing the dust element attack on Muu, Oonoki or any of the other shinobi in the fight...

Minato could even FTG kakashi to enemies with him for a tag team FTG attack with a rasengana and chidori... All minato has to do is have contact with kakashi...

Either way kakashi/minato win... there is no way for anyone to even catch minato, much less track his movements so they don't get utterly merced by direct attacks.... Sensory abilities are no better then eyes because they do not SENSE any faster then eyes allowing the user to react any faster... so quit using that argument... Sensing ability is only effective when it comes to tracking a hidden enemy, nothing else...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #10442
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
A chakra SIGNATURE is referring to what a sensor senses... not a doujutsu like the BG or SG... No sensors may be able to detect Muu, but a SG or BG can see any chakra, even through solid objects... Unless it says a doujutsu cannot even detect Muu's chakra then u have an argument because right now it all concersn everything, but doujutsu's...

Not to mention Minato could place his hiraishin seals all over the place so when Muu touches one it could lacth on and move with him alerting minato to muu's position and allow a FTG-rasengan directly to Muu as well...

Dust element can just be turned on other shinobi in the fight with minato or kakashi T/S barrier ninjutsu where they can suck up an attack and release it at certain places... Whats to stop minato and kakashi from releasing the dust element attack on Muu, Oonoki or any of the other shinobi in the fight...

Minato could even FTG kakashi to enemies with him for a tag team FTG attack with a rasengana and chidori... All minato has to do is have contact with kakashi...

Either way kakashi/minato win... there is no way for anyone to even catch minato, much less track his movements so they don't get utterly merced by direct attacks.... Sensory abilities are no better then eyes because they do not SENSE any faster then eyes allowing the user to react any faster... so quit using that argument... Sensing ability is only effective when it comes to tracking a hidden enemy, nothing else...
So basically despite the fact that Muu is stated to be essentially invisible to chakra senses of all kinds (which includes eye techs, since all they do is "see" chakra, which is exactly what the fuck chakra sensory does) and chakra sensing has been shown numerous times to be significantly more precise in its detection abilities than the BG and RG and especially the SG, the SG can easily see him because...Uchiha wank? I mean come on. Naruto could instantly detect the fact that Kakashi was dead from more than a mile away with his sensing and Karin was able to find Danzo from a huge distance and through multiple buildings. The only dojutsu user to ever do anything on that level was Nagato, and that wasn't with his eyes. It was with his, wait for it, chakra-sense rain. The basic Sharingan is not anywhere near the level required for detecting Muu, and Kakashi plops dead after not even 3 uses of the MS which still has no reason why it would detect him.

Chakra sensing is much faster than the eye can see, both living Sage Mode characters make that pretty damn clear. Sasuke's Susano'o arrows are faster than anything short of a Mangekyou sharingan can detect in terms of eyes, but Kabuto dodged it like it was nothing because of chakra sense. Naruto was able to predict and dodge the 3rd Raikage, which absolutely no one else was able to, because of his own Sage Mode chakra senses. So yeah that statement is holy shit levels of false.

I explicitly stated that Minato could turn Dust Element(as well as other attacks) against others. But he still can't find Muu worth half a fuck, and he can't avoid an attack he doesn't know is coming.

EDIT: I will say that the idea of placing the seals all over the place would be a possible answer, but he'd be leaving himself wide open to all 3 other groups while he did so. Kakashi isn't holding off anyone from ruining Minato's day.

Last edited by AOTKorby; 07-03-2012 at 03:38 PM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 06:18 PM   #10443
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

my 2 cents on the 4way battle:

muu/oonoki has nuke
minato/kkashi has space time jutsus
jman/naruto has excellent taijutsu (sage mode)
sarutobi/oro has lots of jutsu.

all 3 teams except muu/oonoki team are from konoha, they would defo take out muu/oonoki team first. 2 vs 6 is a settled debate even if they have nuke. so it becomes a 3 way battle.

orochimaru is a human sandbag, and he has edo tensei. sarutobi is old, but he can do death god jutsu. i say their team wins, orochimaru holding back the others, while sarutobi summons death god. game over, unless minato can counter summon. if sarutobi is successful with the death god jutsu, Orochimaru wins.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 06:25 PM   #10444
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Huh? Wtf? Am I the only one who got lost?
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:17 PM   #10445
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

I still say tobi er obito would beat goku if he had no knowledge of his Justu. Tobi can stay intangible for 5 mins str8 and I'm assuming he can go tangible for a sec and do it again fr 5 mins....gokus not that smart so I don't see him figuring 5 mins.from what ive seen and know tobi being intangible dosent drain him. Goku can run out of energy trying to fight him. This isn't jenemba either. I know this is a big if but if obito sucks goku in his eye gokus done...he can only instant transmission to people he can sense (ki) he locks on and instant trans to them. SSSOOOO I'm thinking if he's in tobi's alternate dimension he'd be fucked. We've argued his b4 but I'm standing on it. If the eye thing doesn't work then goku wins. I realize goku can blow the planet up but he wouldn't....cause he's soft and he doesn't kill innocent people. Plus the naruto ninjas fight dirty gokus been fooled in the past...idk just my pov
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:23 PM   #10446
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro View Post
I still say tobi er obito would beat goku if he had no knowledge of his Justu. Tobi can stay intangible for 5 mins str8 and I'm assuming he can go tangible for a sec and do it again fr 5 mins....gokus not that smart so I don't see him figuring 5 mins.from what ive seen and know tobi being intangible dosent drain him. Goku can run out of energy trying to fight him. This isn't jenemba either. I know this is a big if but if obito sucks goku in his eye gokus done...he can only instant transmission to people he can sense (ki) he locks on and instant trans to them. SSSOOOO I'm thinking if he's in tobi's alternate dimension he'd be fucked. We've argued his b4 but I'm standing on it. If the eye thing doesn't work then goku wins. I realize goku can blow the planet up but he wouldn't....cause he's soft and he doesn't kill innocent people. Plus the naruto ninjas fight dirty gokus been fooled in the past...idk just my pov
However, SS3 gotenks which goku is stronger then proved with brute power in SS3, one can punch a whole in a dimension to go back to their original which is how he and piccolo got back from the hyperbolic time chamber after getting trapped...

So goku could just punch a hole in tobi's dimension to come home and move so fast that when tobi tries it again he blast him to shit...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Amuro (09-02-2012)
Old 09-01-2012, 09:55 PM   #10447
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
I still say tobi er obito would beat goku if he had no knowledge of his Justu.
ROFL !!!!!!

Goku is so far above Tobi in reaction and movement speed it's not even funny. The second Tobi solidifies to use his dimension sucking Goku gets behind him and rips Tobi in half.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:08 PM   #10448
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro View Post
I still say tobi er obito would beat goku
Really? Really?

I know I did a spoof pred involving Goku, but seriously, Goku could destroy the entire Narutoverse in the matter of a couple of minutes.

I mean, we are talking about the character who pretty much every protagnoist in a martial arts manga has been based on since the late '80s.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:11 AM   #10449
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Part I Naruto Vs. Young Obito

J-Man Vs. Mizukage(current)

bonus:
J-Man,Minato, Kakashi, & Naruto.

Vs.

Orochimaru,Kabuto, Anko, & Sasuke.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:47 AM   #10450
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Edo Madara vs Kidd Buu

SS3 Goku vs Bijuu Mode Naruto
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 03:47 AM   #10451
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Edo Madara vs Kidd Buu

Even Edo Tensei cannot regenerate from intensive planetary destruction-like attacks. As for Ss3 Goku vs Rainbow Naruto do you even have to ask?
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:08 AM   #10452
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Even Edo Tensei cannot regenerate from intensive planetary destruction-like attacks. As for Ss3 Goku vs Rainbow Naruto do you even have to ask?
Edo Tensei is basically the same regenerative form that Cell and Buu possess. Even after being destroyed over and over again after destroying the planets Buu continued to live. Being that ET is a jutsu that is supposed to be taken out with the caster..leaves me to believe that Edo Madara could survive....he did survive freaking meteors being thrown upon himself. Alot of you guys are shitting on Naruto because of his sensitivity..the same and similar case in Goku. Goku can only hold SS3 for such a short time. Naruto's speed is if not up to par or exceeds Goku's. Strength they are even. Though Naruto has more techs and in my own mind he could def put up a serious battle and come out on top..Don't forget that both guys wouldn't do anything to destroy a world...if they were on fair ground and could cut loose obviously in the DBZ attacks could easily wipe out a world because the level of attacks are so ove rated...l kinda love that Kishi didn't go well I can do what Akira and Kubo is doing and just show whole pages with stars and shit getting ripped up..no Kishi dialed down the jutsu levels. Naruto's bijuudama and Goku's Kamahaha wave/Spirit bomb to me would be on equal terms of power...i don't see an easy victory for Goku...

Naruto in full Bijuu mode...Goku wouldn't have an answer for that...sorry Vishnu
Old 09-10-2012, 05:13 AM   #10453
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,716 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Even Edo Tensei cannot regenerate from intensive planetary destruction-like attacks.
Madara and Muu would like to have a word with you.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-10-2012)
Old 09-10-2012, 06:10 AM   #10454
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Edo Madara vs Kidd Buu

That goes here. Anyways, it's stupid. The dbz characters of course

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 09-10-2012 at 06:11 AM.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:14 AM   #10455
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
That goes here. Anyways, it's stupid. The dbz characters of course
I guess you wanted something to say this early AM SD....main reason I posted here...because I saw countless others using DBZ vs Naruto scenarios....and it being stupid...certainly your opinion...