The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 1023 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 09-10-2012, 04:26 AM   #15331
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Or me .
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-10-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-11-2012), xxMESTxx (09-10-2012)

Old 09-10-2012, 04:37 AM   #15332
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post

Edit:

Brony or sarcastic?
It GTA style. What do you think

Why is the image didnt show up?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 09-10-2012 at 04:41 AM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:50 AM   #15333
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
It GTA style. What do you think
Gangsta wannabe brony? I jest.

Quote:
Why is the image didnt show up?
Dunno. Maybe you're using a format not supported by the forum. Might work on your pc, but not on ours. But that's just a guess.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kluang (09-10-2012), Miburo (09-10-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-11-2012)
Old 09-10-2012, 05:45 AM   #15334
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Opening the image in a new tab works for me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:38 AM   #15335
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Opening the image in a new tab works for me.
That'd be if it had anything to click to begin with. It has nothing in the post, that's why I assumed kluang posted an image.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-10-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-11-2012), Vanity (09-10-2012), xxMESTxx (09-10-2012)
Old 09-10-2012, 06:53 AM   #15336
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

I saw a little pic thingy, I thought you did too.

If you (really) want to see the pictures he posted I guess you can quote his post to get the link to the pic

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 09-10-2012, 07:38 AM   #15337
Numinous

Quote:
If you (really) want to see the pictures he posted I guess you can quote his post to get the link to the pic
Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Nope, no link there.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-10-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-11-2012)
Old 09-10-2012, 08:12 AM   #15338
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Really, I just quoted it and I saw this (without the 2 *):

[*QUOTE=kluang;2122991][*IMG]http://s.funnymama.com/store/120909/106846_v0_460x.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Which makes http://s.funnymama.com/store/120909/106846_v0_460x.jpg the link to the image

What do you see when you quote?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Old 09-10-2012, 08:44 AM   #15339
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage View Post
Oh, be quiet. He was and probably still is a furry faggot.
I also thought that being nice wasn't all that necessary here in the spam zone. I do believe that I called him a faggot in a casual way and it shouldn't be taking as flaming at all. In fact, if he does take offense on that, my point would probably be proven.
In another note I would really like to know how's shit going over thar in Egypt, from a citizen view. Also, if he's actually an Islam practitioner or if he takes comfort in a different fairytale belief? Because I doubt he's an atheist since Muslims who abandoned their beliefs are supposed to be put to death according to the Qur'an. So yeah.
You're right, you don't have to be nice. Demi was just suggesting that you stop being such a douchebag. Unless, of course, you like acting like a douchebag completely unprovoked. Because that's not retarded or anything.

Especially if you really are interested in asking him questions and want to have an actual discussion.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-10-2012), Tabris (09-11-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-11-2012), Vanity (09-10-2012)
Old 09-10-2012, 10:20 AM   #15340
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE

Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
Is any of you guys skydived before?
I'm going later this month or early October.

I can't wait.
T9F is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to T9F For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (09-10-2012), Jaxon (09-10-2012), Mal (09-10-2012), Miburo (09-10-2012), Scientia (09-10-2012), Tabris (09-11-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-11-2012), Vanity (09-10-2012), xxMESTxx (09-10-2012)
Old 09-10-2012, 10:26 AM   #15341
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Really, I just quoted it and I saw this (without the 2 *):

[*QUOTE=kluang;2122991][*IMG]http://s.funnymama.com/store/120909/106846_v0_460x.jpg[/IMG][/*QUOTE]

Which makes http://s.funnymama.com/store/120909/106846_v0_460x.jpg the link to the image

What do you see when you quote?
Absolutely nothing. Not even a letter.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-10-2012), Miburo (09-10-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-11-2012), xxMESTxx (09-10-2012)
Old 09-10-2012, 10:37 AM   #15342
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
You're right, you don't have to be nice. Demi was just suggesting that you stop being such a douchebag. Unless, of course, you like acting like a douchebag completely unprovoked. Because that's not retarded or anything.

Especially if you really are interested in asking him questions and want to have an actual discussion.
Are you implying that I'm retarded? Y u no be nice to me? aww

Seriously that shit stupid just carry on.
Also, if his gonna act butthurt because I used "faggot" to refer to him, I would probably would not like to read his story anyways.
The best course of action for Anwar is just to be like "Fuck you, faggot" and then he should begin to tell his story.

Last edited by rokudaime_hokage; 09-10-2012 at 10:39 AM.
rokudaime_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:45 AM   #15343
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage View Post
Are you implying that I'm retarded? Y u no be nice to me? aww

Seriously that shit stupid just carry on.
Also, if his gonna act butthurt because I used "faggot" to refer to him, I would probably would not like to read his story anyways.
The best course of action for Anwar is just to be like "Fuck you, faggot" and then he should begin to tell his story.
What the hell did he ever did to you?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 09-10-2012, 10:57 AM   #15344
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

seriously?
rokudaime_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:07 AM   #15345
kluang
One Punch Man

you act butthurt.

did he steal your woman?

The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (09-11-2012)