Bleach 507 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-11-2012, 02:51 PM   #16
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bleach 507

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber View Post
Badass Bankai.

I just have one complain though.

Byakuya wouldn't shut up about a small Bankai like Ichigo's could not exist.

It's a plothole Kubo drove himself into, but he couldn't make Yamamoto's Bankai any deadlier if he didn't.
Not a plot hole (and not for the reason ck gave). Ichigo's Bankai is a compression of the Bankai's power to the form of a katana. Yamamoto's bankai doesn't change the shape of his sword, but expands the power of the flames.

Ichigo's sword isn't the only one that is small for bankai. Komomura's sword doesn't change when he uses bankai. Tosen's didn't change, Gin's didn't change, Toshiro's doesn't change.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2012, 04:44 PM   #17
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

I don't see how this Bach guy can beat Yama without their cowardly stealing of his bankai.

Yama will destroy SS if this keeps up for too long. Let's see what Bach's power is made of first.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:12 PM   #18
Saber
Academy Student

Saber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Not a plot hole (and not for the reason ck gave). Ichigo's Bankai is a compression of the Bankai's power to the form of a katana. Yamamoto's bankai doesn't change the shape of his sword, but expands the power of the flames.

Ichigo's sword isn't the only one that is small for bankai. Komomura's sword doesn't change when he uses bankai. Tosen's didn't change, Gin's didn't change, Toshiro's doesn't change.
I didn't mention the sword size, I meant Bankai size. Komomura has a giant, Tosen has a whole field, Gin has a giant sword. Toshiro's has huge wings and turns dragon-like.

and expands? more like compresses. It's in the chapter just now dude. It's just like Ki/Chi, when you compress it, it turns more powerful and deadly.

I just point it out since nobody else seems to and is caught in the awe of its awesomeness. It doesn't matter too much though since Kubo is scheduled for a betrayal once he finishes off Yamamoto, but meh, we aren't there yet so anything can still happen.
Saber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:24 PM   #19
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber View Post
I didn't mention the sword size, I meant Bankai size.
Byakuya was referring to the size of Ichigo's sword and lack of "extraordinary" effects when he first saw Ichigo's bankai.

Quote:
and expands? more like compresses. It's in the chapter just now dude. It's just like Ki/Chi, when you compress it, it turns more powerful and deadly.
Ichigo's Bankai compresses the energy of Bankai into a small form to give him the increased speed/attack of Bankai with a smaller form. Yamamoto's Bankai doesn't compress itself, it expands (massive increase in heat) and encases him.

Quote:
I just point it out since nobody else seems to and is caught in the awe of its awesomeness.
Because they've seen it (Ukitake/Shunsui/Unohana/Juho Bach) or have heard of it (everyone else except Isane). They are in awe of it, Unohana is even fearful of it destroying Soul Society if Yamamoto doesn't end the fight quickly.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:45 PM   #20
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

hmm it would be poor writing if he let yama die this guy should be unbeatable...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:35 PM   #21
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
hmm it would be poor writing if he let yama die this guy should be unbeatable...
Kubo write poorly? No way!
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:51 AM   #22
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

FACEPALM****

Last edited by apacolypz; 09-17-2012 at 05:51 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #23
devil_ariez
Academy Student

devil_ariez is an unknown quantity at this point

wow yama is really bad ass.. why the hell he lose to aizen?
devil_ariez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 04:27 PM   #24
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

^exactly ... no idea ... he is even more powerful than ichigo
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:30 PM   #25
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Um why is the Old Fart teaching his enemy how to use his Bankai after he takes it?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-13-2012), Pritha (09-12-2012)
Old 09-13-2012, 03:23 AM   #26
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
I can't believe you guys are going apeshit over what is essentially a one hit KO.
what are you spewing? What else did you expect from yama's bankai, you should be happy all the quincy are not dead just from his reiatsu alone.

@Neo, exactly my thought whats up with that;

Yama: Hey, wats up Bach, since you last saw my bankai, there has been some updates.

Bach: Cool, what about I find out how it work through battle.

Yama: NO! ill tell you every thing, even about the west side that should be a trump card.

And you wonder why yama would die.

Last edited by ckraizitee; 09-13-2012 at 03:34 AM.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ckraizitee For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (09-14-2012), NeoKakarott023 (09-15-2012)
Old 09-13-2012, 10:47 AM   #27
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Sometimes the manga action it's retarded. They simply brag with their abilities just when they are facing a badass. It's like an open invitation: " Hey, i can do this shit, just so you know. If you feel like countering it and hand me my own ass i would appreciate. Thanks. " .
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-13-2012), k-lai (09-13-2012), NeoKakarott023 (09-15-2012)