Just a Thought THREAD - Page 118 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-07-2012, 05:17 AM   #1756
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
I presume it could just be that Madara's body was strong and capable enough to handle Hashirama's cells due to his Uchiha DNA stemming from his lineage to the Rikudou Sennin.

Yeah, I figure that might be the case. However, if the Rikoudou Sennin passed on his Eye powers to his Elder son, then he should be able to independently activate the Rinnegan without the influence of the Younger son's DNA, since the Younger son most probably has the full power of the Rikudou Sennin's body. (Not so sure the correlation of energies between the two sons and their correspondence so I'm not gonna go there).
Not exactly. If you remember the flashbacks, the eldest son has a different eye pattern than the Rinnegan. KYF's right, in order to achieve their father's ocular power, their DNA must be combined. So, without both halves one cannot achieve the Rinnegan.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-16-2012)

Old 09-07-2012, 05:25 AM   #1757
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Not exactly. If you remember the flashbacks, the eldest son has a different eye pattern than the Rinnegan. KYF's right, in order to achieve their father's ocular power, their DNA must be combined. So, without both halves one cannot achieve the Rinnegan.
Shouldn't that automatically validate the converse? I mean, if it works for Madara, then it should work for Hashirama too, right?

The thought alone makes me shudder. Hashirama was a monster, period. Even Madara didn't come close. The guy had the Kyubi at his side and still lost. Does this mean that Hashirama could go a level above his existing capabilities if he got Madara's DNA?
Old 09-07-2012, 07:21 AM   #1758
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Shouldn't that automatically validate the converse? I mean, if it works for Madara, then it should work for Hashirama too, right?

The thought alone makes me shudder. Hashirama was a monster, period. Even Madara didn't come close. The guy had the Kyubi at his side and still lost. Does this mean that Hashirama could go a level above his existing capabilities if he got Madara's DNA?
Yeah probably, but i don't think that he would achieve any doujutsu since he lacks one in the first place. My guess is that from the eldest's son eyes, the Sharingan evolved. And if you add the DNA to an Uchiha you go back to the roots, to the Rinnegan. That would be a reasonable explanation.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 09-07-2012, 09:00 AM   #1759
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

And this is how the whole Naruto's transformation into Rikudo will be completed. Sasuke is going to give his eyes to Naruto, therefore you have the combo of dna.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:04 AM   #1760
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Theu should have just banged

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-09-2012), Wolverine (09-07-2012)
Old 09-07-2012, 10:53 AM   #1761
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
And this is how the whole Naruto's transformation into Rikudo will be completed. Sasuke is going to give his eyes to Naruto, therefore you have the combo of dna.
Well, the way Kishi seems to have planned the plot, Naruto vs Sasuke will happen after the current fights. So, it would be useless for Naruto to have to Rinnegan if there are no more enemies. But probably, it will happen as you said.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 09-07-2012, 11:06 AM   #1762
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
I presume it could just be that Madara's body was strong and capable enough to handle Hashirama's cells due to his Uchiha DNA stemming from his lineage to the Rikudou Sennin.
Could be... All U know is that there is a secret to an uchiha's body that is written on the tablet at naka shrine.... it is likely the reason Oro and kabuto wanted sasuke so much and not just his eye's alone...

[
Quote:
indent]Yeah, I figure that might be the case. However, if the Rikoudou Sennin passed on his Eye powers to his Elder son, then he should be able to independently activate the Rinnegan without the influence of the Younger son's DNA, since the Younger son most probably has the full power of the Rikudou Sennin's body. (Not so sure the correlation of energies between the two sons and their correspondence so I'm not gonna go there).[/indent]
[/QUOTE]

It is like this... from what I can understand...

The sage spit his powers into halves, each going to one of his two sons...

Elder son receiving the power of doujutsu, with high spiritual and mental energy which is the basis for the YIN element (from the juubi which it came)
The younger son receiving the power of body, with high physical and life energy that is the basis for Yang element (also came from the juubi)

However, because the RG is the full power SG plus the full power of body... The Yin(SG) and Yang(body) have to be reunited... thus the RG is reborn as well as the sage because the two halves become one once again... and by the union can one achieve the RG...

WHich means the only way nagato got the RG was not because he was born uchiha and senju... No, Nagato was born an uzumaki with the rare power we have only seen in Mito and kushina too... And by madara giving his eye's and implanting them into nagato, then some event that causes emotional stress which powers up the MS eyes to the RG...

ANd I know madara said he awakened the RG right before his death, however, there is only one pair of RG eyes around and they have been in nagato for over 30 years while madara lived long enough to meet itachi in konaha 10 years ago... so he was lying about when he died... and without a full hashirama body like he has now... He himself could not of possibly awakened the RG from his EMS, thus it was nagato who awakened the RG using madara's eyes and his rare uzumaki chakra that is basically the same as hashirama's IMO (super physical energy and super life energy)...

Quote:

The thought alone makes me shudder. Hashirama was a monster, period. Even Madara didn't come close. The guy had the Kyubi at his side and still lost. Does this mean that Hashirama could go a level above his existing capabilities if he got Madara's DNA?[/indent]
[/QUOTE]

Actually, yes!!! However, hashirama would not need madara's DNA just his eyes implanted just as they were in nagato and poof, the sage is reborn through hashirama...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-09-2012), Wolverine (09-07-2012)
Old 09-08-2012, 01:27 PM   #1763
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the two parts are going to need a strong emotional connection on top of their high strength.
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 03:16 PM   #1764
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

I just realized something.

When Tobi had control of the Fix there was no recognition of him being Madara by the Fox, he was pulled out of Kushina then hypnotized by SG.

The ONLY known interaction with Madara was FROM KURAMA's flashback of everyone that wanted to control or change him. We saw MADARA, in the same cloths he always wore, talking to Kurama. THAT is when he felt Madara's chakra,the only person that can summon him.

Kurama NEVER acknowledged Tobi as Madara when they were in proximity of each other. So it wasn't Madara didn't fight Minato years ago, but who did? I am not acceping Obito as an answer. UNLESS there is a pretty GOOD plot save!
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (09-10-2012)
Old 09-09-2012, 04:08 PM   #1765
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
I just realized something.

When Tobi had control of the Fix there was no recognition of him being Madara by the Fox, he was pulled out of Kushina then hypnotized by SG.

The ONLY known interaction with Madara was FROM KURAMA's flashback of everyone that wanted to control or change him. We saw MADARA, in the same cloths he always wore, talking to Kurama. THAT is when he felt Madara's chakra,the only person that can summon him.

Kurama NEVER acknowledged Tobi as Madara when they were in proximity of each other. So it wasn't Madara didn't fight Minato years ago, but who did? I am not acceping Obito as an answer. UNLESS there is a pretty GOOD plot save!
Kyuubi did say "You!" when he saw him.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-09-2012)
Old 09-09-2012, 06:04 PM   #1766
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

Kyuubi recognized him, and i don't think the kyuubi had the chance to meet any other sharingan user after madara. And i dont think kushina met obito between his "death" and attack on konoah for kurama to recognise obito.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:53 AM   #1767
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Likely he could of met Kushina before hand..not that it matters...He def didn't meet her when she started her pregnancy. He should of been dead. Kyuubi doesn't need to meet any Uchiha..They just need to read the tablet, have a powerful SG, able to summon the beast because of their enlarged chakra pool....Strong use of genjutsu, all requirements to summon the Kyuubi. As the panel is shown, Kakashi and Gai are walking in their teens toward the inner city. Kushina is seen walking with Lady third Hokage until Mikoto approaches (Sasukes mom). With the Uchihas being out of town, Kishi needs to tie in these plot points of how Obito knew of when to strike and why were the Uchihas MIA.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:56 PM   #1768
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I was just thinking... Why did obito only transplant one RG eye??? Why not both??? Just like with madara when his EMS became the RG... he was still able to use his original MS jutsu.... So even if obito traded his kamui eye for another RG eye... He should still be able to use kamui because's unlike kakashi... the power does not come from obito's eye, but within him... just like every other uchiha's powers...

But, I think obito does not have the body to use the RG's full potential which is why obito has not used but one RG jutsu... Still though, using his own jutsu with the RG (because it is just a higher form of the MS) should be no problem...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 09-13-2012, 03:36 PM   #1769
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I was just thinking... Why did obito only transplant one RG eye??? Why not both??? Just like with madara when his EMS became the RG... he was still able to use his original MS jutsu.... So even if obito traded his kamui eye for another RG eye... He should still be able to use kamui because's unlike kakashi... the power does not come from obito's eye, but within him... just like every other uchiha's powers...

But, I think obito does not have the body to use the RG's full potential which is why obito has not used but one RG jutsu... Still though, using his own jutsu with the RG (because it is just a higher form of the MS) should be no problem...
Probably because Madara unlocked the RG for his own eyes, Obito was taking someone else's eyes and switching his out
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:25 PM   #1770
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Anyways.... I know I already talked about it before, but the MS Jutsu KAMUI itself cannot just be a MS jutsu that is just rare to the uchiha... There has to be more to it then that IMO...
The power of the uchiha+Senju=the RG... so perhaps... maybe....
The power of the Uchiha+Uzumaki=a eternal MS which offers the power of kamui and no drawbacks like the actual eternal MS... (three versions of kamui like three different jutsu it seems)...

Tobito has shown the ability to use uzumaki abilities...

CHakra sealing chains that was used by kushina.... tobito uses as well...

And the ability to regenerate like karin's power or even tsunade the uzumaki/senju hybrid...

And because of this healing ability of the uzumaki with such powerful life energy.... It could explain why obito could use the same MS for 16 years without so much as one drawback or hint of blindness... but kakashi has already spoke of blindness with itachi so his must be going blind without the power that obito has...

SO as you can see yourself... obito possess abilities of the Uzumaki along with uchiha... Whether Obito is a born hybrid of the uchiha and Uzumaki clan or when he was revived by use of zetsu material, obito gained the Uzumaki abilities of hashirama's cells (because hashirama for some reason does have uzumaki abilities...) At this point... it is looking like the first because it would explain how kakashi got kamui as well despite having no uzumaki abilities...
Or, kakashi got the Prime MS with kamui like obito because the Hatake clan of kakashi's is a direct descendant of the Uzumaki... that is the only other way I can think of, but seems that obito is just a hybrid which could also explain how he survived such damage... he has amazing healing powers...

SO basically... Uchiha+Uzumaki=a eternal MS with a whole new jutsu, kamui...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA