Naruto_600 - Page 25 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2012, 01:45 PM   #361
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
You're a little off there, chief. Real world genetics does have a role here logically. Look at bloodline limits. They appear in people related by clan and can't be used by people without the genetic capabilities to do so. Hence anyone with a sharingan being unable to copy bloodline limits.
Bloodline limits are the closest and only thing though... and even they are screwed up since a person with the RG (only uchiha/uzumaki/senju) can use any one of them even though they have none of the other bloodlines within them...

and the SG cannot copy KKGs because it is more like camera that is able to use slow motion speeds, take pics, ect ect... it cannot copy bloodline limits at the lowest level... but since the RG is the highest level of the SG and it can use any KKG, thus copy... that point is null IMO...

Quote:
Also, wind does enhance fire, but it is strong against lightning. Enough friction can cause flames to appear, so Morning Peacock is feasible with suspension of disbelief involving the enhancements from opening the gates. Gold does have magnetic properties, just not the ones depicted in the manga.
[/QUOTE]

I mixed up the wind thing I admit...
But friction between a fist and the air around him is a no...
And gold is plain not magnetic... only metals like nickle, iron, cobalt, ect...

So friction is not the same, magnetism... even bloodline limits are screwed up by the RG... and how did red headed, white haired people of the uzumaki and black haired and grey haired people from the senju all come from the sage's younger son only about 1000 years ago??? such things are not possible in actual genetics within about 1000 years...

So using real science in an argument when every other science of screwed up is just not a good idea when trying to argue a point about this manga, IMO...

IMO, he only think kishi almost got right that can be based on something actual is the idea of ninja abilities of clans like the senju, uzumaki and uchiha coming from the juubi... just as real ninja were supposed to be descended from tengu which is how they could perform super natural feats... That is about it... besides the SG jutsu being loosely based on shinto gods, but that us of a religion...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-15-2012 at 01:47 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 09-15-2012, 04:06 PM   #362
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_600

A couple things:
1) when did nagato or Madara show a bloodline limit such as lava, boil, or ice elements? And Madara using mokuton doesn't count since he had Hashirama DNA incorporated into his body. The rinnegan has been said to use all of the base elements, not elemental combinations.
2) Gai's punches count because the enhancements to the body created by opening the Gates falls under suspension of disbelief.
3) Gold has magnetic properties. It is a diamagnetic element. Which means that when it encounters a magnetic field, it creates a magnetic field that is opposite of the field encountered.
4) white haired Uzumaki are simply old Uzumaki. The different colors of haircut for the Senju can be attributed to different genes being activated from parents outside of the clan, or just recessive genes being paired over dominant genes.
5) your timeline is an unknown variable. We have no idea when the sage lived, only that it was far enough in the past to have him fall to legend. The emergence of 2 distinct clans from a common ancestor shows a timeline greater than just 1000 years.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:04 PM   #363
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_600

Naruto women dont have periods
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-16-2012)
Old 09-15-2012, 08:37 PM   #364
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
A couple things:
1) when did nagato or Madara show a bloodline limit such as lava, boil, or ice elements? And Madara using mokuton doesn't count since he had Hashirama DNA incorporated into his body. The rinnegan has been said to use all of the base elements, not elemental combinations.
Nagato himself used a technique just like the yamanaka's KKG... and it was even stated that the RG user, the sage, could use ANY technique...



So yes, the whole KKG thing is messed up by the RG which is just the highest form of the SG which was not supposed to be able to copy Bloodline limits, KKGs...

Quote:
2) Gai's punches count because the enhancements to the body created by opening the Gates falls under suspension of disbelief.
The suspension of disbelief is the fact Gai's hands are not torn apart by the force of his punches that are fast enough to supposedly create enough friction in plain air to create fire balls...

However, it is that friction itself cannot create fire no matter how fast gai's punches are because friction itself is not creating the heat from the speed of his fist, but rather the compression of air molecules that cannot move out of the path of the punch fast enough, thus creating heat, to fire and then a fire ball when then air is compressed enough...
SO no, friction is not capable of causing Gai's fire ball's with morning peacock...

Quote:
3) Gold has magnetic properties. It is a diamagnetic element. Which means that when it encounters a magnetic field, it creates a magnetic field that is opposite of the field encountered.
OK, but that is not the argument here... You are trying to divert the argument ... Stop that *smacks hand and points finger at you*

It's the fact that in this manga Gold is magnetic which is why the use of magnetism with the magnetic element used by Gaara's father was able to control gold dust by attracting it... thus kishi screwed up magnetism obviously...

Quote:
4) white haired Uzumaki are simply old Uzumaki. The different colors of haircut for the Senju can be attributed to different genes being activated from parents outside of the clan, or just recessive genes being paired over dominant genes.
The Uzumaki's red hair turns white when their chakra is over used too...


Quote:
5) your timeline is an unknown variable. We have no idea when the sage lived, only that it was far enough in the past to have him fall to legend. The emergence of 2 distinct clans from a common ancestor shows a timeline greater than just 1000 years.
The akamichi's alone have had 16 generation's which is only about 600-700 years... It's just that if the descendants could change so greatly in such a short time then kishi must not be using actual genetics....

Why are we debating this??? Kishi does not use science correctly in this manga very much...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:54 PM   #365
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_600

1) the rinnegan allows the user to use ONLY the base elements plus yin and Yang, according to jiraiya. Since he trained nagato he is a better source of information than Ibiki, who is running off rumors and legends. Also, you have yet to provide actual proof of Nagato or Madara using a bloodline limit beyond Madara's use of mokuton, since that was granted by his incorporating Hashirama's DNA into his body.

2) you forget that one of the gates heals damage to the body. So, again, Gai using Morning Peacock is within the realm of suspension of disbelief.

3) that is the argument. You claimed that gold doesn't have magnetic properties when it does, just not the properties Kishi was showing. Also, what you said about the "manga explaining how the magnet element works on gold dust" was never said. You pulled that out of your ass. Though it could be argued that Gaara's dad was surrounding the gold from all directions but the one he was trying to move it in, thus negating the opposite field's impact on the dust movement.

4) show another Uzumaki whose hair turned white from overusing chakra. Note that the elder and elderly Mito do not count as they were of an old age. Until then, Nagato's hair turning white was a unique occurrence and does not help your case.

5) when was it ever stated that the Akamichi descended from the Sage? The only known clans descending from the sage are the Uchiha, Senju, and Uzumaki. And for the last fucking time, their body expansion techniques are NOT a bloodline limit, they are hidden techniques taught solely inside the clan.

The only part of your post I can agree with is Kishi not using science properly for certain aspects of the manga.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:04 AM   #366
Gamabunta
Chuunin
 
Gamabunta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 653
Thanks: 443
Thanked 238 Times in 126 Posts
Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_600

Puny attempt to ridicule instead of a counter argument will soon come...
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 04:29 PM   #367
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
1) the rinnegan allows the user to use ONLY the base elements plus yin and Yang, according to jiraiya. Since he trained nagato he is a better source of information than Ibiki, who is running off rumors and legends. Also, you have yet to provide actual proof of Nagato or Madara using a bloodline limit beyond Madara's use of mokuton, since that was granted by his incorporating Hashirama's DNA into his body.
Everyone has basic info on the sage of sx paths... Jman has his own and Ibiki has his own... exactly how is jman's info more credible then ibiki's considering both get their info from legend, not he uchiha tablet...

and I already showed you that nagato used a technique just like the yamanaka's mind transfer that allows them to control someone else by projecting their chakra into the enemy...
Granted the yamanaka use their technique head on while nagato uses chakra rods so he can use it from a great distance without worry about missing... it is still the same technique... which only belongs to the yamanaka's...

Quote:
2) you forget that one of the gates heals damage to the body. So, again, Gai using Morning Peacock is within the realm of suspension of disbelief.
The 3rd gate release heals injuries made before releasing it... but in 7th gate... gai is thrusting his fists at such high speed that if it was creating fire balls from the compression of air molecules (not friction as kishi put it) then Gai's hands would be burned and torn apart from the force which the 3rd gate that has already been used cannot heal... so no realm of anything other then Kishi's improper use of science in his manga which numious is in denial about...

Quote:
3) that is the argument. You claimed that gold doesn't have magnetic properties when it does, just not the properties Kishi was showing. Also, what you said about the "manga explaining how the magnet element works on gold dust" was never said. You pulled that out of your ass. Though it could be argued that Gaara's dad was surrounding the gold from all directions but the one he was trying to move it in, thus negating the opposite field's impact on the dust movement.
The explanation was that gaara's dad was using his magnetism ability to attract gold from within the ground and mix it with sand in order to create a giant wall of gold dust/sand comparable to gaara's sand tsunami...

Here gaara's dad is shown activating magnetism element to attract gold dust from within the ground then mixing within his own sand wall to strengthen it...


SO yes, gara's papa is attracting gold dust from within the ground which is impossible... Gold is not magnetic making it unable to be attracted at all...

Quote:
4) show another Uzumaki whose hair turned white from overusing chakra. Note that the elder and elderly Mito do not count as they were of an old age. Until then, Nagato's hair turning white was a unique occurrence and does not help your case.
Tobito stated himself the red hair was trademark of Uzumaki and over use of chakra made it white... Explain why any other uzumaki with red hair can not have their hair turn white from over use of chakra??? Granted Nagato was special with a rare power like mito and kushina, but it not that rare considering how many people will likely turn out to be uzumaki in origin...

Quote:
5) when was it ever stated that the Akamichi descended from the Sage? The only known clans descending from the sage are the Uchiha, Senju, and Uzumaki. And for the last fucking time, their body expansion techniques are NOT a bloodline limit, they are hidden techniques taught solely inside the clan.
What?? How is the expansion jutsu not a KKG??? It is apart of their butterfly BS fat to skinny jutsu... If expansion jutsu is not KKG then anyone can do it which is obviously not the case...

Quote:
The only part of your post I can agree with is Kishi not using science properly for certain aspects of the manga.
That is basically my point, but kishi seems to not be using allot of science improperly...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:37 AM   #368
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Everyone has basic info on the sage of sx paths... Jman has his own and Ibiki has his own... exactly how is jman's info more credible then ibiki's considering both get their info from legend, not he uchiha tablet...
Ibiki is running off of pure rumor and mythos. Jiraiya trained a RINNEGAN USER. He has first hand experience with testing the "legends" of the Rinnegan from training Nagato. That is how his information is more credible than Ibiki's.

Quote:
and I already showed you that nagato used a technique just like the yamanaka's mind transfer that allows them to control someone else by projecting their chakra into the enemy...
Granted the yamanaka use their technique head on while nagato uses chakra rods so he can use it from a great distance without worry about missing... it is still the same technique... which only belongs to the yamanaka's...
Small (read: large) difference between the Yamanaka's mind transfer technique and Nagato's chakra rods. The Yamanaka technique transfers their entire consciousness into their target to gain control of them. Their actual bodies collapse and are vulnerable to attack while they use their technique. Nagato's technique isn't transferring his entire consciousness, as he's seen on several occasions talking with Konan while the Paths were causing havoc. His technique is simply him using his own chakra plus the combined sight granted by the Rinnegan to control puppets from a vast distance.

Quote:
The 3rd gate release heals injuries made before releasing it... but in 7th gate... gai is thrusting his fists at such high speed that if it was creating fire balls from the compression of air molecules (not friction as kishi put it) then Gai's hands would be burned and torn apart from the force which the 3rd gate that has already been used cannot heal... so no realm of anything other then Kishi's improper use of science in his manga which numious is in denial about...
For starters, it's the 2nd gate that heals. Secondly, we were both wrong in the gate's effects. It doesn't heal, it simply raises stamina to give a "second wind" of sorts. As for Gai's fists not being obliterated by the speed of his punches, his body's limits are increased by the gates. So, again, it falls under Suspension of Disbelief because of the Gates.

Quote:
The explanation was that gaara's dad was using his magnetism ability to attract gold from within the ground and mix it with sand in order to create a giant wall of gold dust/sand comparable to gaara's sand tsunami...

Here gaara's dad is shown activating magnetism element to attract gold dust from within the ground then mixing within his own sand wall to strengthen it...

SO yes, gara's papa is attracting gold dust from within the ground which is impossible... Gold is not magnetic making it unable to be attracted at all...
First of all, if you're going to link a gigantic image like that either put it in a spoiler tag or hyperlink it (to hyperlink, copy the URL, highlight the text your are going to link from and click on the icon that looks like a ball with a chain link at the bottom of it).

Second, read what you post. Raikage doesn't say "attract" anywhere in that image. He says "you were the shinobi who would control gold dust using the magnet element." No magnetic attraction was even hinted at by the 3rd Raikage. I've already given a, somewhat, plausible explanation that would allow magnetism to give some control over gold's diamagnetic properties: he could be surrounding the gold on all sides by a magnetic field except for the direction he wants it to go, since gold is repelled by magnetic fields instead of attracted to it.

You keep prattling on about gold not having magnetic properties, when that is false. It has magnetic properties in that it reacts to magnetism when placed in a magnetic field. However, unlike ferromagnetic materials like Iron, Nickle, Cobalt, etc., it does not create an attracting magnetic field itself. It creates a field that is opposite of the one it is exposed to, and will repel either the field or itself.

Quote:
Tobito stated himself the red hair was trademark of Uzumaki and over use of chakra made it white... Explain why any other uzumaki with red hair can not have their hair turn white from over use of chakra???
Did I ever say there wasn't or that they can't? I told you to give an example of an Uzumaki that has had their hair turn white from overuse of chakra, then cited that the Uzumaki elder and Mito were exemptions because their hair was grey from age.

Quote:
Granted Nagato was special with a rare power like mito and kushina, but it not that rare considering how many people will likely turn out to be uzumaki in origin...
I know that Kushina had the chains, but what was Mito's special ability? The ability to sense negative emotions? That was due to Kurama as shown by Naruto having the same ability when he started using Kurama's chakra.

Quote:
What?? How is the expansion jutsu not a KKG???
Because the databook says it isn't, numbnuts. It is clearly listed as a "Hiden" jutsu, not a Kekkei Genkai like the Byakugan/Sharingan or Mokuton/Hyoton elements.

Quote:
It is apart of their butterfly BS fat to skinny jutsu...
All that is is an aura granted by them consuming their fat cells to increase their calorie intake.

Quote:
If expansion jutsu is not KKG then anyone can do it which is obviously not the case...
It's not the case because they never taught it outside of their clan. Hiden jutsu aren't written down for outsiders to steal/copy. They are taught orally. It is a Hiden jutsu just like the Nara's shadow binding techniques and the Yamanaka

Quote:
That is basically my point, but kishi seems to not be using allot of science improperly...
The only thing he's completely crapped all over was thermodynamics. Genetics and physics are in the "iffy" territory due to improper explanations.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 01:34 PM   #369
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Ibiki is running off of pure rumor and mythos. Jiraiya trained a RINNEGAN USER. He has first hand experience with testing the "legends" of the Rinnegan from training Nagato. That is how his information is more credible than Ibiki's.
I can see why you would think that... but remember that Jman was only around to learn that nagto could use any chakra element... nothing else... nagato did not develop his true RG abilities until after Jman was gone so he had knew nothing more then ibiki except the elements considering Jman never got to see nagato use his real RG abilities until they were used to kill him... even then he did not even see deva realms, human realms or hell reams either...
So Jman is no more credible then Ibiki...

Quote:
Small (read: large) difference between the Yamanaka's mind transfer technique and Nagato's chakra rods. The Yamanaka technique transfers their entire consciousness into their target to gain control of them. Their actual bodies collapse and are vulnerable to attack while they use their technique. Nagato's technique isn't transferring his entire consciousness, as he's seen on several occasions talking with Konan while the Paths were causing havoc. His technique is simply him using his own chakra plus the combined sight granted by the Rinnegan to control puppets from a vast distance.
The only difference is that nagato can split his consciousness and powers into six part unlike a standard yamanaka...(except Ino who transferred into two separate zetsu's when fighting asuma)... You never saw nagato communicate with konan when all the paths were up and running... the guy is the sage of six paths so it makes sense why he can transfer into six separate people at a time...
And nagato's chakra is how he controlled the bodies which is why they had chakra rods receiving his chakra... all the RG did was link the vision of each of them together....

You know how the mind transfer works? The user pours all their chakra into their opponent to take control of their body... thus mind... nagato does the same thing except he uses chakra rods to guide his chakra instead of relying of accuracy that could miss and leave his screwed...

Quote:
For starters, it's the 2nd gate that heals. Secondly, we were both wrong in the gate's effects. It doesn't heal, it simply raises stamina to give a "second wind" of sorts. As for Gai's fists not being obliterated by the speed of his punches, his body's limits are increased by the gates. So, again, it falls under Suspension of Disbelief because of the Gates.
except the internal muscles are torn apart and such by the amount of force they are using remember which is too extreme for their bodies... so how come the external parts of their hands are not torn apart by the super force of their punches as well???


Quote:
Second, read what you post. Raikage doesn't say "attract" anywhere in that image. He says "you were the shinobi who would control gold dust using the magnet element." No magnetic attraction was even hinted at by the 3rd Raikage. I've already given a, somewhat, plausible explanation that would allow magnetism to give some control over gold's diamagnetic properties: he could be surrounding the gold on all sides by a magnetic field except for the direction he wants it to go, since gold is repelled by magnetic fields instead of attracted to it.
Attracted/drawn up from within the ground which is what he is shown doing Kal!!! What is said only explains some of what is going on... the physical action of how garra's dad uses the jutsu explains everything else...

he puts his hands on the ground and uses magnetism then gold dust come UP from under ground floating in the air and is mixed into a wall of sand... and by using common sense... how could garra's dad make gold dust come up from under ground by placing his hands on the ground???

:Gaara's dad can use magnetism...

:Gaara's dad places his hands on the ground and gold dust is brought up from within the ground...

Obviously gaara's dad uses his magnetism to attract/draw the gold from under ground to the surface to mix with is sand as it is shown...

Quote:
You keep prattling on about gold not having magnetic properties, when that is false. It has magnetic properties in that it reacts to magnetism when placed in a magnetic field. However, unlike ferromagnetic materials like Iron, Nickle, Cobalt, etc., it does not create an attracting magnetic field itself. It creates a field that is opposite of the one it is exposed to, and will repel either the field or itself.
When I refer to being "magnetic" I am referring to the ability to be attracted by a magnetic field not opposed like another magnetic field... I should have clarified...

Anyways... then you are admitting gold should be repelled by basic magnetism??? Right...
Then how do you suppose gaara's dad is repelling the gold from the top of the ground to come up above??? Gaara's dad by your statement should be pushing the gold further into the ground, not drawing it up above the ground should he...
He is clearly attracting gold with his magnetism which is not right by your own statement... so why are we arguing about this???

Quote:
Did I ever say there wasn't or that they can't? I told you to give an example of an Uzumaki that has had their hair turn white from overuse of chakra, then cited that the Uzumaki elder and Mito were exemptions because their hair was grey from age
.

But the turning white from over use of chakra seems to be a natural thing for the uzumaki if nagato could do it... You try to place nagato in some s[ecial class of Uzumaki, but he is no different then mito, kushina, karin or perhaps gaara... Except he was given madara's eye's which increased his power beyond their normal limits because the eye's themselves whether EMS's of RG eye's already have a ton of power in them...

Quote:
I know that Kushina had the chains, but what was Mito's special ability? The ability to sense negative emotions? That was due to Kurama as shown by Naruto having the same ability when he started using Kurama's chakra.
I do not know mito's uzumaki ability... just that she could sense hostile intentions or something in RSM like naruto can...

Quote:
Because the databook says it isn't, numbnuts. It is clearly listed as a "Hiden" jutsu, not a Kekkei Genkai like the Byakugan/Sharingan or Mokuton/Hyoton elements.
All that is is an aura granted by them consuming their fat cells to increase their calorie intake.
A hidden jutsu you say... then I wonder why it uses a chakra element of Yang or Yin then as purposed by kakashi, yamato and naruto when briefly discussing the matter???
Increasing one's size and shape is not just something anyone can do I wouldn't think... the only other known person who can change their size and shape is Nagato with demon realm's power... and that is obviously a KKG technique...
And converting calories into chakra sounds about right, but it doesn't explain how chouji could become so damn strong going from pitiful low class chunin to almost kage level shinobi in a moment....

Quote:
It's not the case because they never taught it outside of their clan. Hiden jutsu aren't written down for outsiders to steal/copy. They are taught orally. It is a Hiden jutsu just like the Nara's shadow binding techniques and the Yamanaka
The only thing he's completely crapped all over was thermodynamics. Genetics and physics are in the "iffy" territory due to improper explanations.
[/QUOTE]
IDK, allot of things have been shit on by this manga including Logical outcomes...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:19 PM   #370
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_600

Wow, you're stupid. You can't see that you are wrong here and bury your head in the sand when confronted with that fact. I'm done telling you how you're wrong here. Back to ignore you go. Have fun.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-18-2012)
Old 09-18-2012, 05:00 AM   #371
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_600

You know someone never took chemistry/physics on high school or wasn't paying any attention when they think magnetism is just ferromagnetism and when they don't know how diamagnetism works (if you want a diamagnetic substance to go in X direction, you create a magnetic field that encompasses all directions but X).

Seriously, KYF, you're scientifically illiterate. Stop talking about science when you know jack shit about it.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-18-2012)
Old 09-18-2012, 12:58 PM   #372
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Wow, you're stupid. You can't see that you are wrong here and bury your head in the sand when confronted with that fact. I'm done telling you how you're wrong here. Back to ignore you go. Have fun.
Translation... "I project my ass off because I cannot counter your argument... B-O-O-H-O-O!"

Confronted with facts... yea... you got me there which is why you had to resort to poisoning the well right... back to make believe land with you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
You know someone never took chemistry/physics on high school or wasn't paying any attention when they think magnetism is just ferromagnetism and when they don't know how diamagnetism works (if you want a diamagnetic substance to go in X direction, you create a magnetic field that encompasses all directions but X).

Seriously, KYF, you're scientifically illiterate. Stop talking about science when you know jack shit about it.
I see allot of bitching about Actual magnetism then not proof how gaara's dad was using it to get gold out of the ground... This is just like you genetics argument... it is not something you fall back on to argue about when the manga will make genetic or magnetism do w/e the author please...
WHich is why magnetism was used to pull gold out of the ground despite the obvious lack of attraction from magnetism for gold, just repelling...

what I find funny is that you and Kal complained about the chapter when it came out because obviously you did not believe magnetism was being used properly by kishi as seen here
Numious:http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...7&postcount=16

Kal03:http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...3&postcount=18

Yet when I argue the same you change your position and argue that kishi's use of magnetism is not that bad... when you originally found it used inaccurately...

even here you admit kishi was portraying the gold being ATTRACTED by gaara's dad's magnetism, not repelled... which I do as well... thus his magnetism does not not act as it should...

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...1&postcount=37

SO which is it???
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:38 PM   #373
Senkradlol
Chuunin
 
Senkradlol's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PA
Age: 21
Posts: 410
Thanks: 468
Thanked 161 Times in 94 Posts
Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_600

Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:52 PM   #374
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
SO which is it???
Gee, I don't know, maybe if you didn't cherry-pick the fuck out of quotes to pretend we're somehow turning coats when it comes to Kishi's science, you'd find this post and the following one. Yes, it's kind of confusing what the fuck Kishi was doing in that chapter, but at least an alternate explanation that would keep gold's diamagnetic properties was given that week. By me.

And, if you want to read further into the thread, you'll see yourself looking like a fool trying to say gravity can't push. Funny you didn't quote that.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-18-2012)
Old 09-19-2012, 04:52 PM   #375
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Gee, I don't know, maybe if you didn't cherry-pick the fuck out of quotes to pretend we're somehow turning coats when it comes to Kishi's science, you'd find this post and the following one. Yes, it's kind of confusing what the fuck Kishi was doing in that chapter, but at least an alternate explanation that would keep gold's diamagnetic properties was given that week. By me.

And, if you want to read further into the thread, you'll see yourself looking like a fool trying to say gravity can't push. Funny you didn't quote that.
"Except diamagnetic substances don't act like the exact opposite of ferromagnetic substances: the gold particles would scatter to every direction but the direction of the magnetic field (instead of the same direction like one could think), so it'd require 2 distinct magnetic fields to pull the stunt, one to push the gold towards Gaara's sand and another to prevent it from scattering. So why would use gold when ferromagnetic substances are much more abundant and would only require one magnetic field?"

Seriously... in your fist link... you explain what it would take for gaara's father to actually use magnetism to control the gold dust as he did which was obviously not what happened... he simply put his hands on the ground and attracted the dust out of the ground, mixed it with sand then counter gara's sand wall with it... So that link just proves my point further...

Also, the only way the gold dust could have been compacted into a wave with sand is by attracting all the sand together... not with a simple magnetic field which would have repelled all the dust everything... not into a wave together...

and the last link also hurts you argument...
"Of course it isn't impossible, I never said it was, it's just unnecessarily complicated to the point of being ridiculous and it isn't hinted the correct method is being applied, but rather the incorrect one."

You admit what I have been saying and what you already claimed yourself... Kishi used magnetism incorrectly...

ANd WTF about gravity...

quit trying to change the subject because you choose to flip flop your opinion once I am involved...

It was also arguing about red heads being uzumaki's too which you were proven wrong about so not something you should try to use to help your argument.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-19-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.