Naruto_602 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-19-2012, 09:15 AM   #46
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_602

for him to phase through without MS is ok because he was doing it as tobi

Old 09-19-2012, 09:18 AM   #47
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c602/15.html

So does this mean that there is an even better/more powerful version of Kamui? What about Kotoamatsukami? So... Shisui could still be around????

That last part is sarcasm for those who can't see it.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:21 AM   #48
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c602/15.html

So does this mean that there is an even better/more powerful version of Kamui? What about Kotoamatsukami? So... Shisui could still be around????
That last part is sarcasm for those who can't see it.
Definitely and i'm saying straight obito's eyes are the most terrifying in this manga...period
Old 09-19-2012, 09:26 AM   #49
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
And for all those whinning about the lack of motive on Obito's part and the 'coincidence' of him slipping through to Madara's lair, bare this in mind you fuckers, lol.

Life is full of coincidences, how do you think your father met your mother? Lol, I met my girl by going to a club I've never being to in my life yet it was a 'coincidence' that on that very night, I met the bitch, lool. 8 yrs later, weve being married for 4 yrs. Coincidence or Fate, yes it does happen mate.
Too bad coincidence is the lowest common denominator's way to explain stuff and Kishimoto had all the time he wanted to come up with a more substantial explanation. If I wanted shitty explanations involving the Chaos Theory, I'd stick to Jeff Goldblum, thank you very much.

Quote:
As for Obito's motives or lack thereof, EVERYTHING in this world can be broken down to its simplest form. Its about money, power, ideology or all 3. Excluding the psychopaths of this world, all tyrants or rulers are about the same thing, Obito is no different.

The MEP is not about destroying the world like Galactus or Tanus, but it actually brings peace to the world in a sick twisted sort of way. Why wouldn't a young and impressionable Obito become a supporter of such an ideology when the only thing he really loved has become the latest victim of this endless cycle of war?
Man, your excuses are weak. You're not giving proper thought to this at all. Obito himself accepted his fate as a victim of war when he gave up his Sharingan, he should know better than anyone else that shit happens, no matter how much you think they won't. Now you're telling me that even after showing disdain for Madara and wanting to go back to Konoha, he'll just sit up and eat Madara's bullshit? There's impressionable and there's mouth-breathing dumb, and for your excuse to work, it requires the latter.

Also, as said last week, FF already has a plethora of villains with similar plans, so this plot is stinkingly old. The thing is their motives are way better executed than this mess.

Quote:
5. Nagato wasn't just a random choice for Madara to give his rinnegan to. It almost seems like Madara read a prophecy or something and knew that his eyes will serve his purpose best once it was given to Nagato.
Unless you have proof of such prophecy, that's an argument from ignorance.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-19-2012)
Old 09-19-2012, 09:26 AM   #50
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

Forgot to add this, I don't think.Obito's kamui is purely an Ms technique. By that I mean, the eye that Kakashi has, turns into Ms when kamui is activated but in Obito's remaining eye, it can actually be performed by his sharingan. Kinda like Shisui's Ms is koto but the eye Danzo had, could also do a weaker version of koto with just a basic sharingan.

Kakashi's kamui is far more deadly offensively than Obito's which requires touch. Maybe its a weaker version of kamui but Obito turned it into an advantage. Just an opinion.

@num: I know you expected and wanted some in depth complex reasoning why Obito became Tobi but it doesn't have to be that complicated. Personally, I would have liked more complexities and even Shisui or Izuna to be Tobi but shit happens man.

Also, the MEP isn't as retarded as you seem to think it is. It brings peace to a world of chaos. If you was Obito and desired peace, this plan wouldn't seem as retarded as your tirade suggests. Its not like in this chapter, Obito has already being convinced of it either so why don't you relax a bit and see what else happened that brought Obito on board

As for the Nagato reference, its just an opinion and NOT an argument form ignorance. I'm not saying it as a fact, just that it MIGHT be true, that's all. Lol, aint forums designed to debate and speculate on things?

Last edited by minato uchiha; 09-19-2012 at 09:36 AM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:26 AM   #51
Sharingan*
Mangekyou User

Sharingan* is an unknown quantity at this point

Nagato could not have awakened the rinnegan. Because when jiraiya first seen nagatos rinnegan. he said how can this boy have the legendary rinnegan. their had to stories of it from before or else it wouldnt be a legend.
Sharingan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:29 AM   #52
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Yeah. The Sage of the Six Paths. The guy that created ninjutsu. He had the rinnegan, that's how people knew about it.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-19-2012)
Old 09-19-2012, 09:30 AM   #53
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

The face scars are from the hashirama parts nothing to do with kamui...

Also my guess would be that when he said shortly before his death he meant before needing to be hooked up to gedou for life support
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:30 AM   #54
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
@Gamabunta. After Madara gave his eyes to Nagato, Nagato may have unlocked rinnegan. Kabuto modified Madara so he was in his prime. he may have also modified Madara so that he received the eyes that Nagato unlocked hence giving him Rinnegan.
Ok so kabuto do some experimental stuff with Edo-Madara eyes with uzumaki dna to enable Edo-Madara to have the rinnegan.

So my next question is how then Madara knew about rinne tensei if he wasn't the one who awaken rinnegan and learned what it can do.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:32 AM   #55
Sharingan*
Mangekyou User

Sharingan* is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Yeah. The Sage of the Six Paths. The guy that created ninjutsu. He had the rinnegan, that's how people knew about it.
gotcha. wasnt thinking back that far. (Facepalm)
Sharingan* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sharingan* For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-19-2012)
Old 09-19-2012, 09:36 AM   #56
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

@Gamabunta, maybe the tablet said something about a jutsu which allows one to bring back the dead
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:46 AM   #57
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
@Gamabunta, maybe the tablet said something about a jutsu which allows one to bring back the dead
But it only says kishi is a troll and others stuff you can only read with rinnegan..
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:17 AM   #58
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Also, the MEP isn't as retarded as you seem to think it is. It brings peace to a world of chaos. If you was Obito and desired peace, this plan wouldn't seem as retarded as your tirade suggests. Its not like in this chapter, Obito has already being convinced of it either so why don't you relax a bit and see what else happened that brought Obito on board
But this plan does not fit Obito as far as we know, unlike what you're suggesting. So it's not by you giving poor excuses that somehow it'll fix everything up. Of course I'll wait to see the full extent of the Tobi=Obito explanation, but please do not ask me to make leaps of faith.

Quote:
As for the Nagato reference, its just an opinion and NOT an argument form ignorance.
No, it's speculation based on argument from ignorance. You don't know there's such prophecy as we don't know, why invent it?

Quote:
I'm not saying it as a fact, just that it MIGHT be true, that's all. Lol, aint forums designed to debate and speculate on things?
One thing is to debate and discuss, another is to pull things out of your ass and expect people to agree on them.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:41 AM   #59
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
But this plan does not fit Obito as far as we know, unlike what you're suggesting. So it's not by you giving poor excuses that somehow it'll fix everything up. Of course I'll wait to see the full extent of the Tobi=Obito explanation, but please do not ask me to make leaps of faith.

No, it's speculation based on argument from ignorance. You don't know there's such prophecy as we don't know, why invent it?

One thing is to debate and discuss, another is to pull things out of your ass and expect people to agree on them.
1. People change man, as you well know. A rape abused victim can grow up and become an abuser himself. A seemingly good guy can turn into a monster in a matter of months/years. The fact that MEP is not something Obito would oridnarily adhere to, does not make it outlandish that his philosophy can change. Madara manipulated him and we will see how.

2. Ok man, I'm not gonna argue this because you've already made up your mind so lets move on shall we.

3. How you reached the conclusion that I want ppl to agree with me is beyond me. I didn't label it as a fact because it isn't a fact and I posted my THOUGHTS on a forum where other members will form an opinion on. So by all means, criticse it, laugh at it or comment on it because that is what we do on forums. Lol, is that ok with you?

Btw, if that was meant for Kishi and not me, please accept my apologies.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:49 AM   #60
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Found it. Ah, reliving the past is fun:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Let's stay on topic. I happen to have inside information on how the Rinnegan was given to Nagato. Gather round, and I'll tell you the story.

Scene - at a home in the rain country, a mother and father sit on the porch with their newborn son, who is crying. (Because it's Naruto... someone needs to cry.)
Mother: My, he is a strong one.
Father: Haha... with lungs like that, he'll be a great ninja one day, without a doubt.
Mother: Oh, I don't want that kind of life. Couldn't he be a lawyer or doctor or something useful that doesn't involve violence? I don't want him living the life you led.
Father: I know. It is a tough life. But it is in his blood.
Mother: Please. Give him a better life. A life of peace.
Father: Maybe your right... (lifts his son into his arms) Maybe he does deserve different.
Tobi appears: OH! Hello.
Mother and Father start: AH! Who are you?
Tobi: Nobody in particular. Just passing through the country. Lovely rain you have.
Father, suspiciously: what's with that mask?
Mother: Oh! Are you a mime?! One of those traveling entertainers?!
Tobi: I --- nn... uh... YEAH! I AM a mime.
Father: Then how come you are talking to us?
Tobi: I'm a talking mime. It is a new fad.
Father: hmmmm
Mother: Oooooo... we don't get many fads out there. Quick, do a magic trick.
Tobi: But, I thought I was a mime.
Mother: oh... right... you do the, uh...
Father: Miming.
Tobi: Right. (pretends he is in a box)
Mother, clapping: Oh, that is very good.
Father, facepalm.
Tobi: My. That is a lovely child you have. What is his name?
Mother: Nagato. He is our pride and joy.
Tobi: May I see him?
Father: O-K... but be careful.
Tobi: I shall handle him with all the care in the world. I won't even put an explosive tag on him.
Father/Mother: WHAT?!
Tobi: Uh... city humour. All the rage. (Tobi turns around.)
Father: What are you doing!?
Tobi: Oh... nothing <pop-pop... pop-pop> Here's your son back. Good as new.
Father: What was that popping noise? (staring at his son, then at Tobi)
Tobi: errr... bad back. Gotta run now. Don't forget to die terribly.
Father: What?
Tobi: Byyyy-eeeeeee... (disappears)
Mother: What a strange mime.

End.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-20-2012), jekyl_hyde (09-19-2012), Pritha (09-19-2012), Sensei-Q (09-22-2012)