Naruto_602 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-19-2012, 10:52 AM   #61
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_602

^^lool that was funny man, I've repped you but it still dont show on my profile.
Ah well,
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2012, 10:53 AM   #62
kevinyu
I AM BARACK UCHIHA

kevinyu is an unknown quantity at this point

the ever arrogant madara says that he can't get out of the cave alive with his state lololol
kevinyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:26 AM   #63
Mail
Genin

Mail is an unknown quantity at this point

Pedophile jokes aside, this chapter accomplished nothing.
Mail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:27 AM   #64
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

I dont think madara knew of any prophecy. I mean the whole frog sage thing was told to Jiraiya, so I doubt madara would have that Info. I just think he found an Uzumaki child in an area that was likely to have war and gave them to him. Remember in the flashbacks, nagato wasnt really an ubre poweful shinobi. But once yahiko was killed and he used the gedo mazo or whatever, he became alot stronger. Which makes me believe that awakening the rinnegan would make any average ninja exceptional, because having 6 zombie bodies that can fight as 1 doesnt take rocket science, but Nagato's uzumaki body made him more ideal for the strain that the rinnegan took on his body

Cliffs:
-Madara gave his rinnegan to the most suitable candidate( body wise) in an area likely to be war torn in the future.
- Then he just said fuk it and hoped for the best. Which happened to happen. ex. The kids meeting jiraiya, getting trained, creating a group, yahiko gets killed by danzo and co. By this time Obito comes along as madara's stand in and approaches nagato
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:56 AM   #65
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Obito's inspiration for his future mask?

Chapter was boring to me. We got a few half ass explanations and a pedophile joke. Way to go Kishi. At this point I just want to see what Sasuke and Oro are up to.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (09-19-2012)
Old 09-19-2012, 12:00 PM   #66
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
Obito's inspiration for his future mask?

Chapter was boring to me. We got a few half ass explanations and a pedophile joke. Way to go Kishi. At this point I just want to see what Sasuke and Oro are up to.
You want to see it? I'm pretty sure, especially after this chapter, what can be inferred is done amongst that group of four (don't forget about Suigetsu and Juugo).
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:23 PM   #67
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Oooo, look how vague these interactions are, they're totally worth our time, oooo!!!

For fuck's sake, when people talk about interaction, they talk about fucking interaction, not vague shit that only makes sense in hindsight.
I pointed out the Sharingan spotting and the Kamui incident (this was probably one of the biggest indictators Kishi's ever used with a big surprise). The Itachi/Sasuke stuff was far more subtle.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:29 PM   #68
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

So confirmation madara gave his eye's to nagato... even though tobito only mentioned it twice now... Tell me something I don't know...

So uchiha+Senju/uzumaki=RG.... Good... Good...

EDIT: ANd it looks like the person who fought minato was not actually tobito either... If tobito only has half a hashirama zetsu body the who the hell was this with the other side zetsu as well???

SO how could tobito fight minato full grown and powerful? He didn't I don't think...
I think what was actually going on was a combo of nagato's RG powers, madara and tobito...
Madara had nagato assit tobito to give him a favor to win him over more after changing his way of thinking...
Nagato used shouten no jutsu to clone tobito's and madara's powers onto a zetsu and use it to attack the leaf IMO... How else could tobito fight minato as he was when he should still be small and injured???

:Tobi was using obito's kamui...

:Tobi had madara's knowldege...

:Tobi had zetsu on the other side of his body though...

It's plausible and shouten no jutsu is the only jutsu I can think of to award one body the power of obito and madara....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-19-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:15 PM   #69
azazel
Fallen Angel

azazel is on a distinguished roadazazel is on a distinguished road

could be but no.. the zetsu copy body even shakra but no to that extend.. the zetsu cant copy KKG so how it manage to use the MS?

T/S jutsu of tobi/obito it s MS... other wise its a plothole... in the entire manga there isnt eviden that the regular SG can do special move like that.. only see shakra copy moves an all that...

Proud member of:Akatsuki FC

Last edited by azazel; 09-19-2012 at 01:22 PM.
azazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:23 PM   #70
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by azazel View Post
could be but no.. the zetsu copy body even shakra but no to that extend.. the zetsu cant copy KKG so how it manage to use the MS?
Quote:
Shouten no Jutsu
Side text by Gottheim: By altering chakra and imbuing it into a sacrifice, [someone's] life shall [be used to] stage an individual as strong as possible!!

"Pain gives to a subject a part of an Akatsuki member's chakra to create a sophisticated 'copy' that is used to fight in their place. The ability of the copy is proportional to the chakra that was given to it, and it's also possible to use the original's abilities. However, when the chakra is over the jutsu ends and the subject dies. It's a merciless jutsu that uses up even the subject's own chakra."

The captions say:
-"Pain is the one who decides the chakra quantity and performs the jutsu."
-"With Shouten no Jutsu the copy is also able to use the same weapons and ninja tools as the original." (like for example Kisame's Samehada, ndt)
-"After Shouten no Jutsu is used, the copy looks exactly the same as the original."
-"Of course the copy can use the same ninjutsu as the original. Even the Uchiha clan's peculiar 'Katon - Goukakyuu no Jutsu' is perfectly recreated."
the jutsu used on itachi and kisame at the beginning of part two... to give their power to the two sand spies of sasori...

It is not a regular zetus clone... Nagato used deva realm to give a zetsu body (the sacrifice) obito's and madara's chakra so it could use both... Or obito's power with madara controlling it... It's the only way tobito could of been competing with the fourth Hokage while he was still supoed to be small and injured...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 09-19-2012, 01:28 PM   #71
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm still trynta figure out where the black zetsu came from. Maybe I missed it... It seems like the same thing obito did to sasuke after the itachi fight was the same as what madara did to obito...sasukes just used obito IMO.

Im a lil confused maybe someone cn help me. So, madara barely escaped the battle with the 1st. Ran underground and began to use the cells he got frm the 1st to create what exactly? The gm statue or the flower it sits on? Or zetsu?

Made a life support system for himself but because of this he cannot leave his lair. He had the ems and somehow realized he could create the rinnigan. I'm nt sure when he gave those eyes to nagato, before or after he hooked himself up to the life support. Just my thoughts but he could have used zetsu to find nagato and implant the eyes...shit the konoha ninja that killed his parents could have been zetsu clones.

So at this point when madara is talking to obito he already knew what hashi cells could do AND he had the rinnigan in the works? Crazy... So I'm thinking the black/white zetsu was a failed attempt by madara to creat the rinnigan himself.
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:33 PM   #72
azazel
Fallen Angel

yea i agree with that but didnt say that the copy can use the ability of the SG and it didnt use samehada http://www.mangareader.net/93-265-17...apter-260.html

Old 09-19-2012, 01:40 PM   #73
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

That was because only 30% of itachi's chakra was given to the sacrifice... which is why he could not use the MS... And samehada was not able to used properly for the same reason too I think...
http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/260/20

If 100% of obito's chakra was given to a zetsu sacrifice (zetsu hashirama half body power up do not forget)... Along with madara's as well of just him controlling the body... It could create the enemy we saw 16 years ago against minato IMO...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-19-2012 at 01:42 PM.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:46 PM   #74
azazel
Fallen Angel

but the samehada was with kisame... when the shakra run out..

Old 09-19-2012, 02:13 PM   #75
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Still dont understand how obito will turn evil
He pretty mch doesn't give a shit anout madaras goals.

Must have been some serious brain washing or madara had someone kill rin purposley.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote