Naruto_602 - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2012, 06:44 PM   #91
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakinagato View Post
Alright so we've a plothole.

Madara said he gained the rinnegan shortly before he died, obviously that's not true based on this chapter.

here's the proof: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/560/15

That's already 4 plotholes around obito and madara

good job kishi
he said that he gained the rinnegan shortly beforehe died... this changes nothing. as you can see he is alive and judging that this wasn't that long ago obviously Nagato activated the Rinnegan.

the chapter exceeded expectations I'm ok with thedevelopements sans the pedophile jokes.
Also my two cents on
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 09-19-2012, 06:50 PM   #92
krurk
ANBU
 
krurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 23
Posts: 1,534
Thanks: 76
Thanked 669 Times in 311 Posts
krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_602

Maybe by death he meant the time he could only live with Harashima's powers.

Basically he gave Nagato his eyes but continued to survive, not live, being attached to Harashima's power until he found an heir successor.
__________________
1. Naruto's act 1 was really good

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (09-20-2012)
Old 09-19-2012, 06:59 PM   #93
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by prez420 View Post
You are wrong because back in the early chapters of part 2 he was acting just like obito did in kakashi gaiden. Everyone including myself pointed that out countless times but so many dumb asses kept saying that there was no way it could be obito cuz the powers they have as dumb asses gave them the ability to know things like that.

Looks like u completely ignored all the evidence people like myself was pointing out back then.
No, he did not. Obito's personality is not even goofy. He is funny without wanting to be so. Obito was just clumsy. Tobi was retarded goofy.

Tobi mocks Deidara and everyone else (making it seem unintentional) and making jokes just because (he is retarded). Tobi pretty much does nothing.

Obito is basically Naruto. He is cheerful and loyal, and sucks at being a ninja, but gives his best to be one.

Completely different personalities, and anyone normal should see it.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ACt (09-19-2012), ckraizitee (09-23-2012), kael03 (09-19-2012), NeoKakarott023 (09-20-2012), Numinous (09-20-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (09-20-2012), The Special One (09-20-2012)
Old 09-19-2012, 07:17 PM   #94
Pritha
Chuunin
 
Pritha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 450
Thanks: 473
Thanked 132 Times in 94 Posts
Pritha is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by krurk View Post
Maybe by death he meant the time he could only live with Harashima's powers.

Basically he gave Nagato his eyes but continued to survive, not live, being attached to Harashima's power until he found an heir successor.
or probably he is already dead ... he says "u r between this world and the next" :P
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:21 PM   #95
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart
 
-SassyLady-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: -Nebraska-
Age: 20
Posts: 2,044
Thanks: 1,239
Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_602

The whole time reading this I couldn't think straight considering old Madara, looked like some creeper from afar.
__________________
-SassyLady- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:42 PM   #96
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,948
Thanks: 8,416
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
or probably he is already dead ... he says "u r between this world and the next" :P
He already explained that Obito is alive hence being able to feel pain.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:10 PM   #97
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
No, he did not. Obito's personality is not even goofy. He is funny without wanting to be so. Obito was just clumsy. Tobi was retarded goofy.

Tobi mocks Deidara and everyone else (making it seem unintentional) and making jokes just because (he is retarded). Tobi pretty much does nothing.

Obito is basically Naruto. He is cheerful and loyal, and sucks at being a ninja, but gives his best to be one.

Completely different personalities, and anyone normal should see it.
you forgot to add like naruto gets a crazy hax that makes him damn near unbeatable unless u have his mks or miantos speed.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:06 PM   #98
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,487
Thanks: 470
Thanked 662 Times in 359 Posts
Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_602

I think you meant Obito, not Naruto. Also, Minato's speed through FTG was the difference. Obito was able to keep up with his base speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Obito is basically Naruto. He is cheerful and loyal, and sucks at being a ninja, but gives his best to be one.
Obito was a capable ninja after getting his Sharingan.
__________________
R.I.P. City of Heroes

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 09-19-2012 at 10:09 PM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:42 PM   #99
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,138
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by prez420 View Post
You are wrong because back in the early chapters of part 2 he was acting just like obito did in kakashi gaiden. Everyone including myself pointed that out countless times but so many dumb asses kept saying that there was no way it could be obito cuz the powers they have as dumb asses gave them the ability to know things like that.

Looks like u completely ignored all the evidence people like myself was pointing out back then.
Tobi acted like a buffoon to conceal the fact that he was the leader monitoring the status of his organization while also having a more direct control of where his organization's plans were charted. Since Kishi established that, readers assumed that to be the case; it was a logical explanation.

A problem with Kakashi Gaiden being directly connected to the origin of the source known as the ideology behind Tobi's plans, is that Kishi left the tracks and any connection Obito has to the plot bone cold for hundreds of chapters. Besides the last few chapters, there was no build up to Obito... Even I, yes, one of the biggest damn critics of Tobi being Obito, came to terms with the idea that it was possible, but simply dismissed it because there's no fair reasoning behind it, other than they share the same hair style.

Obito being Tobi reminds me of a scenario where this guy from high school had a massive crush on this chick yet kept it secret like the most taboo of thoughts (but she may have slightly picked up on it, but shrugged it off with niceness), though 10 years later found it more appropriate to tell her how he felt back then and right now at the reunion. The chick's probably one or more of the following: married, has kids, divorced, going through a divorce, lesbian now, etc. Basically, she might have moved into a point of her life where the guy's confession means shit; unless he's an absolutely lucky muther fucker.

That's kind of like the fanbase's reaction. We've all forgotten about little, goofy, slightly annoying, honorable Obito. We've been exposed to so many developments without barely an inkling of interaction between Kakashi and Obito over the course of years and hundreds of chapters. Then all of a sudden, "hey guys, Tobi's Obito and has a bone to pick with Kakashi to boot."

__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol

Last edited by The Special One; 09-19-2012 at 10:44 PM.
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-23-2012), Gamabunta (09-19-2012), Numinous (09-20-2012), Sensei-Q (09-22-2012)
Old 09-19-2012, 11:26 PM   #100
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,487
Thanks: 470
Thanked 662 Times in 359 Posts
Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
A problem with Kakashi Gaiden being directly connected to the origin of the source known as the ideology behind Tobi's plans, is that Kishi left the tracks and any connection Obito has to the plot bone cold for hundreds of chapters. Besides the last few chapters, there was no build up to Obito
No matter how many times you keep saying that, it isn't going to start being true. You merely had difficulty acknowledging them because of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
Even I, yes, one of the biggest damn critics of Tobi being Obito
The hints were ALWAYS there.
__________________
R.I.P. City of Heroes

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
prez420 (09-20-2012)
Old 09-19-2012, 11:27 PM   #101
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,136
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,580 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
No matter how many times you keep saying that, it isn't going to start being true. You merely had difficulty acknowledging them because of this:



The hints were ALWAYS there.
Back and to the left.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (09-19-2012), Numinous (09-20-2012)
Old 09-20-2012, 04:10 AM   #102
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Danzo's Sharingan was always covered up when he used the jutsu and he wouldn't have taken the weaker eye when he had first choice at them. Use common fucking sense, damn. You never saw Obito's MS before because that was Kishi's way of hiding the symbol. How hard is that to understand?
Why dont you use fucking common sense you idiot.

We saw Danzo use Shisui's TWICE yet you're making out like that 'everytime he uses it...' Learn to comprehend things. Against Mifune it was covered so we didn't get to see if it was the Ms design or not. Finally, when Shisui's eye was ready to use against Sasuke, Danzo got killed before using it, so again, we didn't see no Ms design.

On the way to the Kage Summit, we saw Danzo reveal his eye and guess what, no Ms design.Yet with Itachi, the Ms design is shown and once the jutsu was used, it reverted back to its basic sharingan design. Being the simpleton that you are, you think nothing is amiss here and that because Danzo has Hashi's cells, he can use a jutsu that takes a decade to charge, multiple times in a day. However, he had 10 other sharingans and he used all of them to perform a technique which REQUIRES Hashi/Senju dna to use.

So all the sharingans were feeding off Hashi's dna, the same power source so in my opinion, that doesn't explain how Danzo was able to use koto multiple times in a day. A far better explaination for me, is that he Danzo had Shisui's sharingan which was in its basic form and could perform a weaker version of koto, hence why it could be used over and over again.

If you wasn't so moronic you would never have asked such a stupid question as 'why would Danzo pick the weak eye when he had the choice of both'. Who the hell told you he had the choice of both? So you're saying Shisui just told him 'Danzo sama, choose which of my eyes you want but please let me keep one'.

Trying thinking for a minute, I know its a new experience for you. Itachi was given an eye whose genjutsu was so strong that it PERMANETLY broke ET whereas Danzo had one that genjutsu'd Mifune but once rumbled, the genjutsu was cancelled. So excuse me for wondering that the latter is weaker than the former.

Fact of the matter is Obito uses his kamui as often as Naruto eats ramen and since he hasn't gone blind in nearly 2 decades of using it, some of us who like to THEORIZE, are trying to find the answer. Is it because of Hashi's dna he aint gone blind or is there some other reason?

That's all my post was saying but you being the EoJ, and the all knowing one, rebukes me for daring to think out of the box. Fucking twat.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to minato uchiha For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-20-2012)
Old 09-20-2012, 05:56 AM   #103
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
1. People change man, as you well know. A rape abused victim can grow up and become an abuser himself. A seemingly good guy can turn into a monster in a matter of months/years. The fact that MEP is not something Obito would oridnarily adhere to, does not make it outlandish that his philosophy can change. Madara manipulated him and we will see how.
I know Madara has to manipulate him somehow, but it's not by accentuating what happened to him that'll logically work. You mention rape victims becoming rapers, that's a projection issue that does not fit Obito becoming Obito. If that was the case, he'd go for Kakashi, since he was the one who he had to save and then get the boulders on top of him, but nope, only 300+ chapters after the fact there's actually any interaction between the two.

But on the manipulation itself, we're coming from two opposing sides. You're hoping the manipulation satisfies the plot, I'm deducing it'll not considering Kishimoto's latest writing. So of course we won't agree on that as of now.

Quote:
2. Ok man, I'm not gonna argue this because you've already made up your mind so lets move on shall we.
Made up my mind? If you're basing your argument on an unknown (in this case, the prophecy), it's argument from ignorance. No ifs or buts, it's basic logic.

Quote:
3. How you reached the conclusion that I want ppl to agree with me is beyond me. I didn't label it as a fact because it isn't a fact and I posted my THOUGHTS on a forum where other members will form an opinion on. So by all means, criticse it, laugh at it or comment on it because that is what we do on forums. Lol, is that ok with you?
When someone presents an explanation, no matter what that someone wants to get from it, it is to try to convince others that something that doesn't seem to make sense and now you made sense out of it, and people will agree or not with it. I do not because you invented something to make sense out of it, which to me makes no sense. You can express your thoughts all you want, but you don't need to make stuff up in order to make it work. The manga has plenty of facts to use, if you don't find any satisfactory to your argument, simply say "I don't know".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
he said that he gained the rinnegan shortly beforehe died... this changes nothing. as you can see he is alive and judging that this wasn't that long ago obviously Nagato activated the Rinnegan.
@ bolded: It was 18 years after Nagato activated the Rinnegan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
No matter how many times you keep saying that, it isn't going to start being true. You merely had difficulty acknowledging them because of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One
Even I, yes, one of the biggest damn critics of Tobi being Obito
The hints were ALWAYS there.
As there were clues (and some much stronger), for Madara's clone, Izuna, you name it. So trying to call TSO biased is hilariously ironic, since you're either under hindsight bias or you were biased towards Tobi=Obito that you weren't considering the plot wasn't using its hints consistently.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-23-2012)
Old 09-20-2012, 07:21 AM   #104
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 894
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_602

Remember when this was a manga about ninjas? Not demigods trying to pull a matrix because of a dead jr. High crush? I miss them chasing cats.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-20-2012), Pritha (09-21-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (09-20-2012), Vishnu (09-20-2012)
Old 09-20-2012, 08:02 AM   #105
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Remember when this was a manga about ninjas? Not demigods trying to pull a matrix because of a dead jr. High crush? I miss them chasing cats.
Do you mean that literally, or metaphorically?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.