603 prediction/bullshit/what so ever - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-21-2012, 07:14 AM   #16
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: 603 prediction/bullshit/what so ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorikudoumode View Post
i think i know how obito got so strong i'm pretty sure madara gave obito his right eye though its a spare eye madara was able to get it to the three tomoes or he took obito eye and unlocked the ms
no! Simply hell no!...nope!

Sorry to elaborate on the no but madara gave his eyes to nagato...this has been confirmed three times now......

Obito got his eye(s) from the uchiha masscare, we know this because of how danzo acquired his own 10 eyes. He has kept his kamui eye and has been replacing the other with spares..remember inzanagi? Remember when he took the eyes of nagato's...remember what tobi says to kabuto....."you got a nice pair of eyes"-kabuto and tobi-"they were my eyes to begin with."

madara gave eyes to nagato
obito took eyes from nagato
madara is brought back with his own eyes
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2012, 08:15 AM   #17
chidoriQ
Genin

chidoriQ is an unknown quantity at this point

well it might be so.....
Old 09-21-2012, 10:46 AM   #18
ninetailedhokagesage
Academy Student

ninetailedhokagesage is an unknown quantity at this point

jericho please continue urs man it was awesome
ninetailedhokagesage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninetailedhokagesage For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (09-21-2012)
Old 09-21-2012, 10:53 AM   #19
Hibiki
Academy Student

Hibiki is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone think that naruto will use kurama yang chakra to heal tsunade.
Old 09-21-2012, 01:51 PM   #20
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post
Anyone think that naruto will use kurama yang chakra to heal tsunade.
Nah, he has no idea of her exact situation. He wouldnt leave this fight to go there. But I am hoping she can only heal Gaara and Mei. The other two are past kage and ideals, Gaara & Mei embrace new age thinking way better.
Wven they Oonki has learned it is TIME for him to go. Raikage, hiw long can a one armd physically wreckless Kage last?

Im starting to think that if the konoha 11 or the rest of te Alliance shows up they will just get in the way. I mean what can they really do against Edo Madara?

Oh and what was the point of learning names and sharing a tribal fist pound besides showing rainbow power? Knowing names should have abeneglfit for a jink or something! Especially if the Bijuu think Naruto is the new Sage.

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 09-21-2012 at 01:53 PM.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:26 PM   #21
Rikudounaruto
Genin

Rikudounaruto is an unknown quantity at this point

604 Cursed World
The first scene shows Obito with glowing mangenkyou sharingan in his right eye. Madara is standing in front of Obito, for short moment evil smirk appear on Madara mouth.
Obito slowly catches for breath: ha..., hu...
Madara: so finally it happened
Obito trying to calm down himself: What did finally happen?
Madara turns back to Obito and slowly walk to throne: You awake Mangenkyou sharingan
Obito breathing slower: ?!, what is mangenkyou sharignan?!
Madara catches throne and turns around: this is evolved form of sharingan...
Obito: evolved form of sharignan?!
The scene shows Madara sits down as he turns his head face to face with Obito
Madara opening: True power of sharingan!
Obito: ?!
Obito: True power of sharingan...
Madara: Yes, young boy. Mangenkyou sharingan is evolved form of sharingan, which give user access to new unique powerfull jutsu...
Obito: powerfull jutsu, what do you mean, old man?
Madara : huh, you know almost nothing..., I will tell you. These powerfull jutsu of Mangenkyou sharingan are different for all users...
Obito: for example
Madara: I and my younger brother Izuna got Amaterasu, Tsyukomii and Sussano...
Madara: but in exchange for great power user slowly lost his eyesight until he becomes blind
Obito: Damn, so I have to avoid use jutsu of Mangenkyou sharingan...
Madara: Normally yes, but theres was two expections to avoid cost.
Obito: Tell me about these two ways...
Madara: taking your brother MS and merging with your own eyes to get EMS, or injecting Senjuu Cells in your body, so senjuu dna will repair your sight while MS will deteriorates your eyesight. So positive effect of Senjuu cells healing will cancel MS bad effect destroying eyesight.
Obito: Wow, so much knowledge, I didn't know anything...
Madara: Although, there are two ways. Eternal mangenkyou sharingan is better, it give use potential to use all sharingans jutsu, which exist.
Including Amaterasu, Tsyukomii, Sussano, Kamui, Kotoamatsukami and more, with EMS you can use every EMS jutsu.
Obito: Can you show me these jutsu?
Madara: I can't because as I told you I gave my eyes to someone else
Obito: Why could someone give his eyes ?
Madara: I wonder..., that his name was Kakashi
Madara: you gave your own sharingan to someone you considered as friend and now what?!
Obito with sadness and anger on face: Damn, you are right
Madara: In opposite to you, I gave my eyes to someone, who I can trust...
Obito with interest : Who ?!
Madara: my son, Nagato Uzumaki...
Obito: ?!, Uzumaki?!, your son?!
Madara: Yes, I am only alive thanks to him, and you are alive thanks to him too.
Obito: What do you mean?!
Madara: Nagato got my eyes, in return he keep me alive...
Obito: it doesn't make sense, how could he do it?!
Madara: Nagato base is located above us, he sits down in special machine, which is connected Gigantic tree via roots. You and me are connected to Gigantic tree via roots too.
Madara: Nagato feed this tree with his chakra, or victims who Nagato kill or capture. This big tree is made of Hashirama cells, yes it grown up a little...
Obito: a little *he is crazy or blind*?!
Madara: Hashirama cells need chakra to live, so Nagato feed them with his chakra, thanks to it you and me can be healed and live here.
Obito: I see *wow, he is so amazing*
Madara: focus on regenerate arm and leg, then with Hashirama cells you can regenerate your lost arm.
Obito: ARGH!!!!
The scene shows Obito focus all his effort on regenerating arm and leg. Suddenly new arm and leg is created from Obito right side
Obito schocked: Wow, I restored my lost arm and leg *Hashirama cells are really amazing*
Madara: You are schocked, well it is new abillity for you. Back my speech
Madara: As you see in opposite to you, I got great use of my eyes...
Obito; Great use of your eyes..., I see. Your son Nagato has your eyes, while in exchange he keep you alive.
Madara: Exactly, but this is not all
Madara: I will die soon and Nagato will revive me with mine Rinnengan.
Obito: ?! *Is he ok?*
Madara: From your look on face I can say that you think I am crazy, but Rinnengan is eye of Sage of Six paths, with this eye you can do everything, nothing is impossible.
Obito: but he is your son...
Madara: Excatly, he is not full blooded Uchiha, but still my son. When he revive me he will die, but his death won't be in vain. Thanks to his sacrifice I will be able to realize my moon eye plan.
Obito: Moon eye plan..., what is it?!
Madara: Moon eye plan let me create eternal peace and world where no wars, no hate, no venegance, no betreyal and no jelausy. Everything will be united with me...
Obito: eternal peace, wonderfull idea..., but how can you do it?, what is moon eye plan?
Madara: I will gather all tailed beasts and seal them.
Obito: tailed beasts?!
Madara: then I will revive Jyuubi, I will become Jinchurki of Jyuubi and I use certain jutsu...
Obito: Jyuubi?!, I thought Kyuubi is the most powerfull beast, but what do you mean by certain jutsu?!
Madara: I will make my eyes stronger and then use Mugen Tsyukomii on all humankind. The most powerfull illusion, when my eye will reflect on moon I will control everyone!
Obito: ?! but this will be illusion, false peace...
Madara: I see, then tell me what are you going to do create peace...
Obito: ...
Madara: As I thought, you can say beautifull words, which keep no value in compre to actions. I have plan, if you acept my plan then we can do it.
Madara: still not sure..., Look around this World is cursed, everything is hate, venegance, death, jelousy, sadness. You expierencied it yourself, Am I right?
Obito: *picture of Kakashi and Rin and Minato Namikaze*
Madara: Your so called friend failed on his promise to you. Girl you loved died and still only cared for Kakashi and your sensei left you dying and didn't care about you...
The scene shows Obito thinking about Madara words. More Obito hear then picture of Obito friends, sensei and even Konoha begin to crack in background. As Madara is speaking, on Obito face appear more and more anger with sadness.
Madara: Moreover you are Uchiha, who was fooled by his own village because they was afraid that you could betray them and escape.
Obito clench his teeth: kgh!
The scene shows Picture of Konoha, obito friends and Sensei stading together all cracked in background while Obito face is in foreground. Obito face is filled with more and more anger as he hear Madara speaking.
Madara: this is life, and life is hard..., but what about your parents death from Konoha, you loved village side...
Obito: !
Madara: ?!
The scene shows Picture of all Obito friends including Kakashi, Rin and his sensei standing in Konoha village as picture. As Madara metions Obito parents, picture of Konoha and friends broke suddenly in many pieces.
Obito is showed with mangenkyou sharingan activated

Obito with rage: WHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Madara: Face it young Uchiha, this truth....
Obito: NO!!!!!!!
Madara: you can't ignore reality, this world is...
Obito: Just, Just stop this....
Madara: If you can't accept this truth then?!
Obito: You said, you can change this world, that you can create peace and you have plan, right?!
Madara: You can say that...
Obito: Can you bring peace, Tell me!!
Madara: yes
Obito: then I will do everything what takes to realize your plan!
Madara: you finally wake up from this cursed World...
Obito: I will change or destroy this cursed World
Madara: You have a lot to learn. You have long way before you will be ready
Obito: I don't care. I will stop curse of this world!
The scene shows little smile appearing on Madara face, while Obito become serious with Mangenkyou sharingan glowing.

Last edited by Rikudounaruto; 09-21-2012 at 03:27 PM.
Rikudounaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rikudounaruto For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (09-21-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (09-21-2012)
Old 09-21-2012, 03:26 PM   #22
Rikudounaruto
Genin

Madara: remeber, there is no hope boy...
Obito: I understand, I will not let myself to be fooled by words!
Madara: very good. I think that I finally found my sucessor...
Madara: After all, your father Kagami Uchiha was closest son to me...
Obito: ?! so you are my ?!
Madara: Yes, I am your grandfather, boy
Obito schocked: Gradfather ?!
Madara: yes, what is your name my grandson?
Obito: I am Obito, Obito Uchiha!
Madara: well Obito, as you know world can't find out that you or me are alive. I was hidden all this time, so this why I didn't need to worry, but you will act soon, so you need mask to cover your identify and change of your name.
Obito: Yes, grandfather?!
Madara: I will give you mask made of Hashirama wood, really resistant and durable. From now you will be called Tobi...
The scene shows Madara teaching Obito, training with sharingan, elemental Jutsu, all basics Ninja as throwing shuriken and kunai, fighting with shuriken and kunai. Taijutsu, Genjutsu
Madara: I taught a lot jutsu, knowledge but it seems you are not talented enough, how sad...
Obito: I really give my best but this is not so easy...
Madara: From now you will be training alone, while I will be busy something else...
Obito: right master.
The scene shows Obito training alone, while Madara does experiments on Hashirama Cells. Obito trains really hard while he has many failures, Madara is working on Hashirama cells day and night.
Obito: Damn, I can't develop faster, at this rate it could take me a lot of time.
Obito: I won't give up, I can change this World and I will do it!
Madara: Yes!, I finally succeded...
Madara: Obito, come here
Obito: As you wish master
The scene shows Madara is standing and heavy breathing, while in front of him stand strage kind of monster. As Obito runs there he is schocked to see strange kind of monster.
Obito: Woah!!!, what is this monster?!
Madara: this is Zetsu, with body made of Hashirama cells.
Zetsu: Hello!
Obito cofused: hi *this guy is strange*
Madara: Please Obito, leave us
Obito: as you wish master
The scene shows Obito continue to trains alone, Madara call Obito after 2 days. Obito run fast and see Madara and Zetsu.
Madara: Obito!
Obito: I am here.
Madara: excellent, although I taught many things and help you as much as I can , your progress is too little and too slow in compare to progress we need.
Obito: What do you mean?!
Madara: I sent Zetsu to discover some things and spy. He found out that Minato Namikaze wife, Kushina Uzumaki will breed child soon...
Obito: Kushina Uzumaki..., but what does mean to us ?
Madara: She is jinchurki of Kyuubi, and seal of Jinchurki is the weakest while woman breed child, do you understand ?
Obito with evil smiles: Yes, very good. Finally I will take revenge on Konoha!
Madara: there could be one of reason, but remeber the most important is moon eye plan, so we need Kyuubi to realize my plan.
Obito: I know, when will she breed child ?!
Madara: After three months...
Obito: three months ?!, Damn , it will be too soon.
Madara with glowing sharingan: Yes, you won't be ready in time, but together we can do this
Obito: "Together", what do you mean?!
Madara: I will die If I break connection with hashirama tree, but I am not gonna stay here forever...
Obito: so...
Madara: I will merge with you dying in result, but I will be able to transfer all my knowledge, expierience, only current abillities but with my talent.
Obito: Why want you to do that ?!
Madara: I want to act, no stay hidden forever and only speaking. Time for action, besides only with me you can do this.
Obito: No..., you saved me from death, you showed me truth about world and even give my plan. Now I am going to realize this plan myself
Madara with sadness on face: Noone can do everything myself, I am living proof of this
Madara: Even if you will train ver hard and do you best it could be not enough.
Obito: I know
Madara: so accept idea that you could fail, what about you parents death, pain of people, if you accept failure then you will fail. Everyone need someone...
Obito: You are right, sensei..., so when will you plan to merge with me ?!
Madara: Good, I will merge with you right now, don't worry you will be in charge fo your body I will die, but you got my personality too. You will pose and act as Uchiha Madara from now.
Obito: understood
Madara turns to Zetsu: Zetsu, you will serve my grand son, remeber to that.
Zetsu: As you wish master.
Madara: very well. Kinjutsu: Body DNA merging!
The scene shows Obito and Madara body merge. Obito thanks to Madara body grow fast and now is higher and adult but he won't become much older thanks to Hashirama cells which make agging process slower.
Obito: ARGH!!!!!!!
Madara: Agh!!!
The few scenes shows Madara and Obito body slowly merged together while connection from big tree to Madara body broke. Madara soul leave body and go away, while Madara body completly merge with Obito body create new very powerfull body.
Tobi: It was sucessfull, I can feel power flow in myself.
Now I will show the World.
The last scene shows Obito in ultimate body as grown up man with mask put on. Before mask is put on Obito is shown with two sharingans glowing reddish

605 - It begins

I know I screwed it a little because I rushed it at least part, so sorry for this. When I find time I will correct these mistakes.

Sorry for any grammar, typing, literal mistakes I will try to correct them.

I hope you, guys enjoyed reading it

Please give me your comments, good or bad.

I don't like to write predicitons of flashback, it is really hard to make it interesting in opposite to action which encourages everyone to read.

Next prediction will be about action , so please read my continuation.
It depends if I have time

Last edited by Rikudounaruto; 09-24-2012 at 01:15 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rikudounaruto For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (09-21-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (09-21-2012)
Old 09-21-2012, 03:29 PM   #23
narutorikudoumode
Academy Student

narutorikudoumode is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
no! Simply hell no!...nope!

Sorry to elaborate on the no but madara gave his eyes to nagato...this has been confirmed three times now......

Obito got his eye(s) from the uchiha masscare, we know this because of how danzo acquired his own 10 eyes. He has kept his kamui eye and has been replacing the other with spares..remember inzanagi? Remember when he took the eyes of nagato's...remember what tobi says to kabuto....."you got a nice pair of eyes"-kabuto and tobi-"they were my eyes to begin with."

madara gave eyes to nagato
obito took eyes from nagato
madara is brought back with his own eyes
your misunderstanding me remember in the latest chapter madara was using spare eyes and had only the left remember thus madara showing he has no eye in the right i'm not talking about the madara real eyes i'm talking about the spare eye that he has right now at his old age
narutorikudoumode is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to narutorikudoumode For This Useful Post:
Rikudounaruto (09-21-2012)
Old 09-21-2012, 03:39 PM   #24
Rikudounaruto
Genin

Quote:
your misunderstanding me remember in the latest chapter madara was using spare eyes and had only the left remember thus madara showing he has no eye in the right i'm not talking about the madara real eyes i'm talking about the spare eye that he has right now at his old age
I understand it from start that you wrote about current old Madara in manga, who has only spare sharingan in left eye.

It could explain where Obito got second sharingan, but maybe it was while Uchiha massacre.

Please read my prediction above - 604 - Cursed World,
My explanation is that Madara died as in process of his body merge with Obito body, making Obito as grown up man. Obito got Madara knowledge, talent and expierience. Thanks to madara talent Obito deveopment was accelerated so he learn faster how to use sharigan, Mangenkyou sharingan.

Last edited by Rikudounaruto; 09-21-2012 at 03:40 PM.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:13 PM   #25
narutorikudoumode
Academy Student

narutorikudoumode is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudounaruto View Post
I understand it from start that you wrote about current old Madara in manga, who has only spare sharingan in left eye.

It could explain where Obito got second sharingan, but maybe it was while Uchiha massacre.

Please read my prediction above - 604 - Cursed World,
My explanation is that Madara died as in process of his body merge with Obito body, making Obito as grown up man. Obito got Madara knowledge, talent and expierience. Thanks to madara talent Obito deveopment was accelerated so he learn faster how to use sharigan, Mangenkyou sharingan.
i like the prediction that could explain why obito was able to grow so fast we will see what kishi says
narutorikudoumode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:54 AM   #26
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

A Jericho Prediction

Naruto 604: "purpose"

RETURN TO THE FLASH BACK

"The Converting of Obito "

We see Obitos face as if in pain.*

Obito, " i can't do it..."

Madara, " concentrate,if u want to grow string you have to learn to control ur new body."

We see Obito is standing *dressed, in black. We see his missing arm grow back.

Obito, " i did it!"

Madara says nothing and walks over to his wooden thrown.

Obito, {well your definitely not supportive}" what now?"

Madara, "now, you sit and listen, i am going to tell you every part of my story that you need to know. About me and my brother and about your village and it's First Hokage."

Obito, { so you mean to tell me he is gonna have long talks a lot now? Great.} " look I just want to get string enough to go back to my friends, but for now I will listen. Its the least I could do for you saving me."

Months later we see a Zetsu standing in front of Madara.

Madara, "hmmm, you are my creation, Grown from Mazou itself."

Zetsu, " ma - ma -dara."

Madara, " I want you to record every moment of your life, never erase it. Everything I Tell you about my life keep it."

Obito walks in, " who is this kid?"

Madara, "Obito meet Zetsu, your new teammate."

Zetsu, "O-bi- to, bi- to bi....tobi! Tobi, Tobi!"

Madara, " seems the light side has imprinted on you, from this point on he will be your best friend."

Obito, "some friend, he got my name wrong."

Madara as he turns and walks away,"did he get it wrong or did he just give the new you a name?"

Obito following behind him along with Zetsu following him.*

"new name?"

Madara, "every *beginning has a new name. A name gives it meaning and purpose. A name holds power, remember that."

Some time later we see that the other side of Zetsu has become darker. *With Tobi we see the light side talking and laughing with him. While the darker side is with Madara listening and training.

Later Obito is seen sitting alone staring at the wall.

Zetsu(white) approaches, " what are you doing Tobi?"

Obito, " your just gonna keep calling me that arent you? Anyway i am training, just training."

Obito turns and plunges his hand into Zesty chest.

Zetsu is shocked but notices he feels no pain.

Zetsu, " hey your hand is going right through me, cool."*

Obito takes his hand out of him, " yeah, i figure thats how I passed through the rocks and landed here. Madara says it was probably reflex out of desperation to survive. I have no idea what that means, i guess my body didn't want to die so it did that."

Zetsu, "wow, so basically your fear of death saved you?"

Obito, " I guess, but there is something weird about Madara. I mean why is he so afraid to die? He has to be if he chooses to live down here forever instead of just dying."

On the other side of the cavern is Madara but younger speaking with Yahiko.

Yahiko, "yes we have had much success, we are putting fear intothe haleart if Hanzo if the Salamander"

Madara, "very good, how is Nagato doing, will he be ready when I need him?"

Nagato comes out of the darkness near by, " I will be ready, will you join us yourself after that is done?"

Madara, " in deed, I will take my rightful place as your leader. But right now, i cannot leave this place."

Yahiko, " well we must be off, we have a meeting to discuss peace with Hanzo. Finally we may be achieving the goal of this organization."

They both leave.

Madara walks back jnside and approaches the old Madara, it was the Dark Zetsu.

Madara looks over at the light Zetsu and Obito talking. They are both called over by Madara.

Madara is standing with dark Zetsu, "how are you feeling, you adapted to your new body?"

Obito " Great and i am much better now and stronger than ever! "

Madara, " the one you called Rin, Zetsu says a ninja fitting that description was killed."

Obito, " no, he's wrong. Kakashi wouldn't..."

Dark Zetsu, " come on cry baby i will show you."

Later we see somewhere in a clearing there are bodies of several ninja laying around.

Obito and Dark Zetsu are in hooded robes. They come across a female ninja. It looks to be Rin.

Obio look at Dark Zetsu then at his Hashirama arm.

Dark Zetsu puts his hand on Obito's shoulder, "it is too late, that won't even help now."

After they leave Rin opens her eyes and turns to a dark Zetsu clone, then disappears into the ground.

Obito comes back into the lair where Madara sits, " so whats that plan about heroes and peace?"

He has a tear in his eye and anger on his face.

Madara, " what has changed your opinion?"

Obito, " i need a reason, i need purpose."

Madara, " sit, listen to what i have planned *both of you."*

Zetsu and Obito sit and listen.

Next year.

Obito is a bit taller and fully healed.

Zetsu, " come on you ready? Master is waiting."

Moments later they are in a room together.

Madara," okay go ahead Tobi."

Obito puts his hand on the Mazou and it takes a sample of his chakra.*

Madara, " now a bit of myself and there."

We see the Tobi that fought Minato emerge from the giant plant.

Madara, " there with my knowledge, Hasirama's chakra and yours as well, he will bring me the 9 tailed fox. I am too weak to summon it even if it were not inside a host."

Obito, " he is tall, so why exactly does he need part of me?"

Tobi(copy), "because of this."

He passes a kunai through his arm and then uses Kamui to teleport a few feet away.

Obito,"wait, I can't do that warp thing yet?!"

Madara, " he has my knowledge and fighting, the First Hokage cells in him accelerate the progress of your eye."

Afterwards....

Madara meeting with Obito and Tobi(copy).

Madara, " until you are ready child, he will work in both our places. I have a new plan, a plan that will give you all the sharinghan you will need to accomplish our goal."

Obito, " another plan?"

Madara, " yes this one is very big it will take sometime to execute but with the RG on our aide we have time."

Through the years we see the plans unfold.

The Uchiha massacre.

The establishment of Akataski as a terrorist group.

Obito growing up and taking his place as the eyes, ears and hands of*
Madara.

We see Obito joining Akataski. Then shortly after....

Madara is sitting on his tree throne taking to "Tobi", " so you have made your way to the organization, good. Well the time is now, let him know who you are."

Tobi, " what do you mean?"

Madara, " you know everything I know, you know the plan. We are well on our way of gaining all the Bijuu. It is take you tok control...young Uchiha."

Tobi lifts his mask and is surprised, " What do you mean take control?"

Madara removes his eye and hands it to Tobi, "here I have no use for it any further, id you are going to lead you will need two. Don't forget all the others are here as well."

Madara lays down, he starts to disconnect from the Mazou.

Obito just looks on, " okay old man, Nagato gets ready I'm bringing you back. You got that?"
Madara, "in deed, but dont wait too long."

He removes the last one and slowly dies.

We see Tobi bury him in an unknown area. Zetsu is with him.

As the are walking away.

Zetsu, " so what now Tobi? What are you gonna tell Nagato, does he even know who you are?"

Tobi, " now, we begin my moon's eye plan. Of course Nagato knows me, i'm Madara Uchiha."

Light Zetsu, "what?"

Tobi, " the cloths I wear the mask I use, Itach Uchiha knows these as Madara Uchiha, Kisame The shark knows of the Madara that controlled the fourth Mizukage."

Dark Zetsu, "you were told to tell anyone that might discover you controlling The fourth Mizukage that you were Madara so they wouldn't try anything!"

Light Zetsu, " it did work then, why not now?"

Dark Zetsu, " so I guess this means your about to get serious? What makes you so sure you can head all of this by calling yourself that?"

Tobi with two sharinghans puts his mask down and we see his MS showing, "power in a name."

He uses kamui and warps away.

Back to present.

Kakashi is with Guy as Obito is approaching.

Kakashi, " do you put all of this on Rin?!"

Obito, "what do you mean?"

Kakashi, " all of this, not coming home and siding with Madara to do all of this. Because you heard of Rin's death?"

Obito, " it does not matter I do not blame you for her death."

Kakashi, "i know, because you can't."

We see Obito's' face.

Kakashi voice, " Rin isn't dead!"

Obito is shocked and stops his approach.

He glances over at Edo Madara as he is fighting.

Obito looks back at Kakashi, " are you lying to me?"

Kakashi, " we both know with your SG u can see that i tell speak the truth."

Obito slightly smiles.

Kakashi voice, "Rin is ALIVE!!"

Next: "misled"

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 09-22-2012 at 04:36 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-22-2012), Bazooka_Joe (09-22-2012), Encon Uchiha (09-23-2012), KiddJutsu (09-22-2012), Pritha (09-22-2012), royalmage (09-22-2012), Vishnu (09-22-2012)
Old 09-22-2012, 01:42 AM   #27
kevinyu
I AM BARACK UCHIHA

kevinyu is an unknown quantity at this point

didn't kakashi say that all of his loved ones are gone?
kevinyu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kevinyu For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-22-2012)
Old 09-22-2012, 02:10 AM   #28
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
No I understood you fine, Obito would not get strength from a spare eye Madara was toting around.. Madara isn't even using the eye that way. How powered could a spare eye be of some old dude who can barely wipe his ass? No training or use of it in battle if you were to think this way. It would be something if Madara passed along his actual eyes to Obito...then we would be talking GOLD then..but alas no...I could see maybe Madara parting his eye before he dies or Obito just taking it...but I don't see the power up from some stale eye. Another note they def would not swap eyes around at this point. (Obito giving Madara his eye to unlock MS and hand it back to Obito..??? Nah man) If that was the case Madara's smart ass would of did it with his brother and never been butt hurt in the first place. Honestly I think it would be rather edgy for Obito to take the spare eye of Madaras after he dies..just to throw back his own words at him.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:21 AM   #29
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinyu View Post
didn't kakashi say that all of his loved ones are gone?
I was gonna do another prediction where Kakashi explains to Obito that Rin got tired of seeing death. So she had Kakashi help her get permission to leave by the 3rd Hokage, but didn't think their friends would understand. So they faked her death. He said goodbye to her because she could never come back to Konoha. BUT that was done shortly before the series started So Obito figures Madara somehow faked her death when he was younger JUST to get him on his side.

So with that being said , it would have made his statement, "all my loved ones are gone" still true. But you had to spoil it didn't you, lol. KIDDING.

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 09-22-2012 at 04:29 AM.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:52 AM   #30
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

Obito's actions get Rin killed. Madara does the told you so dance and Obito awakens mangekyo sharingan.
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote