Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 81 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-16-2012, 04:30 AM   #1201
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Oh and, chapter 10 will be the last one. With it, finally the full history of the world will be covered. What happend before the Naruto era, and what happend during the Naruto era. Past present and future. So, three more chapters and i'm done.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-16-2012, 05:17 AM   #1202
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Only now I noticed I didn't update the rank titles. Was undecided between Portuguese and American ranks and it pretty much caused a brain fart. Now it's corrected.

Also, it's funny Vishnu is ending a fanfic with heavy mythological/demonological references and I'm starting one. I just advise the readers to NOT make a drinking game out of how many names overlap. Your liver wouldn't survive.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (09-16-2012)
Old 09-16-2012, 05:41 AM   #1203
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Only now I noticed I didn't update the rank titles. Was undecided between Portuguese and American ranks and it pretty much caused a brain fart. Now it's corrected.

Also, it's funny Vishnu is ending a fanfic with heavy mythological/demonological references and I'm starting one. I just advise the readers to NOT make a drinking game out of how many names overlap. Your liver wouldn't survive.
Well, can i start drinking?

Anyway, mine was related to Naruto. Even though i'm beyond the main plot, even though i took it to a whole another universe, i still have this relation. Yours is not. I'm looking forward to read yours Num. Until now, i enjoyed the chapters that you posted.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-20-2012)
Old 09-20-2012, 06:16 AM   #1204
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The new chapter will be up shortly.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 09-20-2012, 08:01 AM   #1205
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
The new chapter will be up shortly.
Good deal. Looking fwd to it.
Old 09-20-2012, 03:36 PM   #1206
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Chapter eight: Rise and Fall.

*The scene shows the Heavens. A portal it's opened and through it six men appear. Vishnu is held by Aphrodite and Yama, while Gabriel is held by Kalkin and Agni. Instantly Michael and Shiva lands before them.

Michael: What?!? What happend?!?
Yama: Uchiha Sasuke. He attacked us. He didn't let us get to the traitors. Vishnu and Gabriel fought him, but they were both easily defeated.*
Michael shocked: Quickly! Take them to the healers.*
Shiva: How was this possible...
Michael: I don't know...it seems that Sasuke is much more powerful than us.*
Shiva: It can't be. We got to find a way around him.He is quite a threat.
Michael: Indeed. Let's hurry back to Brahma. We will report there.

The panel shows the Archangel's council room. Gabriel has cloth wrapped around his forehead, while Vishnu has his upper body and right arm wrapped in cloth.*

Brahma: Tell me, what happend.
Vishnu: Well, we rushed searching for the traitors. And that's when we encountered Sasuke. He didn't let us pass, so we had to fight him.
Brahma: Who fought him?
Gabriel: Me and Vishnu.*
Shiva: But why didn't you let the whole team help you?
Gabriel: Are you stupid? He took out two archangels without sweating. The rest wouldn't stand a chance aganist that guy.
Brahma: And what happend?
Vishnu: We fought him, but he managed to overcome every attack. Not even my Divine Breaking managed to put *a scratch on him.
Brahma: Well, these are troublesome news...dammit...what should we do?
Michael: I think that we should focus on protecting the Heavens for now. With Sasuke roaming free on Earth, we stand no chance at beating him.
Suddenly a hologram projects in the middle of the room, showing Kubera.*
Kubera: Hello my former comrades.*
Brahma grins: Kubera...
Kubera: I'm here to give you a warning. You have two days to surrounder yourselves to me. Otherwise i will attack the Heavens.
Brahma: And you think that you can win? That you can defeat all of us?
Kubera: Well, i'm not alone. I have my four friends with me.
Yama: I don't understand something Kubera. Why did you sent me to spy on them, if you were determined to join them?
Kubera: I told you that you were going to spy. Actually you were gathering intel for me. About them. So i could join them.*
Vishnu: Kubera, the five of you cannot defeat us.
Kubera: Well...that was before.
Shiva: Before what?
Kubera: Before Lucifer granted us power! Two days...Brahma...two days.*
The hologram vanishes leaving everyone confused.
Brahma: Lucifer...gave them power?!?But how? Our Father stripped him of his own powers!
Shiva: My guess is that Lucifer got acces to Hell. That way, he can manipulate the power that resides there.
Michael: And if he infused those five with that power...
Raphael: We truly are in trouble.
Brahma: We need to move. And fast. Michael, are the preparations ready?
Michael: Yes, Brahma. The Heaven is ready for a siege. We are prepared to stop everything that would come at us.
Gabriel: There is a problem. If Lucifer gave them power, and Sasuke didn't let us to get to them, it means that Lucifer made contact with them and Sasuke.
Vishnu: And it means that they are allied...
Shiva: So...now we have to consider that bastard too?*
Gabriel: Or, he could not involve himself in this attack. I think that he is simply orchestrating the events without taking part in the battles.
Vishnu: It's a possibility.*
Brahma: It doesn't matter. We have to be ready! Now, if they attack us, i will deal with Kubera. Vishnu you will fight your friend, Livontes. Shiva you will deal with Narasimha. Nirriti will fight with Michael. And Gabriel will fight Quintrix.*
Vishnu: And what if Sasuke appears?
Brahma: The rest of the Archangel order will fight him, alongside the rest of the angels. Now...everyone...get at your spots!!!

The scene it's switched. Two days have passed.The Havens are in turmoil. At the front gates a small group is waiting. The panel shows Michael, Raphael, Gabriel and Shiva.*

Michael: They will be here soon.
Gabriel: Is everything ready?
Raphael: Vishnu is with Kubera inside the Council Room. The minor angels were put to safety. Every warrior that we have is under Yama's command. He is waiting in the Gardens with an army. If, those five defeat us, Yama is ready to encounter them. If they beat Yama and our small angel army, the only ones left to stop them are Vishnu and Brahma.
Shiva: Brahma cannot defeat Kubera. It's a fact. And we all know it.
Gabriel: Still, Vishnu is also there.*
Michael: That much fate you have in that child, Gabriel?
Gabriel: He has something...something that makes me trust him. He can handle himself.*
Michael: I noticed that. But he lacks experience.
Gabriel: It's true that his powers are not yet formed, and it's true that he still has much to learn...but...his determination will allow him to have the victory.
Suddenly the four Archangels turn their faces towards the gates. A portal appears and five men come out. All five dressed entirely in black. All five with a menacing aura surrounding them.
Michael: Nirriti...
Gabriel: Livontes...
Shiva: Quintrix...
Raphael: Narasimha...
Kubera is shown smiling.
Kubera: Hello, Archangels. Are you ready to give up?
Michael: Kubera. You betrayed the Heavens. Our Father. The Archangel order. The Creation. You will be punished.
Kubera: You are a stupid fool, Michael.
Michael: What do you mean?
Kubera: I am no longer limited to the coffins that our Father placed upon us. I have powers beyond your imagination!
Livontes: Actually...we all have...
Michael: Then show us! Here and now! We have nothing to talk about!*
Instantly Michael dashes towards Kubera but his path is blocked by Nirriti. The two start a sword fight. Michael is shown having the upper hand. He manages to land a couple of cuts on Nirriti. The angel grins with anger and releases dark energy from him body.
Nirriti: Black energy blade!!!
His blade turns into black energy. Michael tries to slash him, but Nirriti only touches the Archangel's blade, with his blade. And Michael gets throwed several meters away.
Raphael engages Narasimha into taijutsu. They are fighting on equal grounds. But slowly, Narasimha gets several punches from Raphael. Narasimha starts bleeding and smiles.
Raphael: What's so funny?
Narasimha: Fool.
Instantly Narasimha appears behind Raphael and punches him in the shoulder. The hit was so powerful that it simply vaporized the Archangel's bones in the shoulder. Raphael falls on his knees.
Shiva is fighting Quintrix. The Archangel is wielding his staff, while Quintrix is holding a sword. They are clashing at a very high speed. At a certain moment, Shiva points his staff at Quintrix and releases a chaos beam. But Quintrix simply vanishes from the Archangel's sight.*
Shiva: What the...!?!
At the same moment he coughs a lot of blood and turns his head. He spots Quintrix right behind him. A blade runs through the Archangel's chest. Shiva falls to his knees.
Shiva: Bastard...
Gabriel is looking at Livontes.
Gabriel: You have fallen Livontes. And you used to be such a nice kid.
Livontes: Those time are over, Gabriel. I'm sorry. If you don't step aside, i will kill you.
Gabriel: Big words. You think you can handle an Archangel, boy?
Livontes: Try me.
Gabriel jumps several meters behind and claps his palms.
Gabriel shouts: Light release! Soul projection shielding!!!
An orange shield appears around Gabriel.
Gabriel: With this...you cannot touch me. It's my perfect defence.*
In the blink of an eye Livontes appears exactly in front of Gabriel and barely touches with his finger the shield. Gabriel's shield simply shatters like glass. The Archangel makes a couple of steps behind shocked.
Livontes: You see...Gabriel...the gap between our powers...it's to great. I'm sorry...Demonic release!!! Explosive burst!!!
He releases a quick beam from his finger that hits Gabriel right in the chest, projecting the Archangel several kilometers away.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (09-21-2012), jekyl_hyde (09-20-2012), KiddJutsu (09-20-2012), lionwajih (10-01-2012)
Old 09-20-2012, 03:37 PM   #1207
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The panel shows the Archangel's council room. Vishnu is with Brahma.

Vishnu: They have entered the Heavens. Probably our brothers are fighting them right now.
Brahma: The question is if our brothers can handle them.
Vishnu: That should not be a proble...
Vishnu stops talking because at the same moment Gabriel enters through the wall. His clothes are torn apart, and he has a huge burn in the middle of the chest.
Vishnu rushes at him.
Vishnu: Gabriel! What happend?!?
Gabriel: Vishnu...run...they...are too powerful...everyone...everyone...was defeated...we couldn't stop them...they played with us...run!!!
With those said, Gabriel passes out.
Brahma: We have a situation here, Vishnu.*
Vishnu looks at Brahma shocked.
Brahma: And only one solution. I will confront Kubera. I hope to defeat him and maybe his allied with cease with their attack.
Vishnu: But Gabriel told us to get away!
Brahma: That's what you are going to do? Run?*
Vishnu confused makes a couple of steps behind: I don't know...i don't know...
Brahma: We didn't make you an Archangel to be a coward!
Vishnu scared: I'm sorry Brahma...i...i...am afraid of fighting...that's why...i was hiding my powers back then...because i knew that if i reveal what i can do i will have to fight! And i don't want to fight! I am afraid! I am afraid of not being wounded! I am afraid of not dying!!!
Suddenly Brahma grabs Vishnu by his collar and slams him into the floor. He looks at his with disgust and spits him.
Brahma: So that's your true face...a coward!!!*
Vishnu tries to stand up, but he ends up falling on his knees.
Suddenly a voice is heard.
Livontes: I always knew that he was a coward. And yet, he was the one made Archangel. Is it fair, Brahma?
Brahma: Livontes.
Livontes: The Heavens have fallen...Brahma. Kubera is waiting for you at the gates. *I suggest that you should go. I will deal with Vishnu.
Brahma: At least i will die honorably. Not like this coward here.
Brahma dashes away, leaving Vishnu alone with Livontes.
Livontes is smiling.
Livontes: How is it, Vishnu? How is it? How do you feel right now? Tell me please. You had everything. Power...respect...the rank of Archangel...that whore of yours, Aphrodite...everything!!! And despite all of these...you are a coward. I had nothing! I was always cast away! Even by our former master Lucifer! You were the one that he trained the most! Not me! It was never me! It was always about you! About what you want!*
Vishnu is almost crying: I'm sorry...i'm sorry...
Livontes: You are crying? You are sorry? Heh...
Livontes makes a spin and kicks Vishnu right in the chest throwing him on the ground.
Livontes shouts: FUCK YOU BASTARD! Don't come at me with such excuses! *HOW DARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT YOU ARE FUCKING SORRY?!?
Livontes kicks Vishnu in the chest again, and again and again. Until he leaves him surrounded by blood.
Livontes gets on his four and whispers in Vishnu's ear.
Livontes: You are not even worthy of killing, you know that? You are not even worthy of dying. No...you will live...with the shame. While i will kill everyone you ever cared about. Starting with that whore of yours, Aphrodite. Then, i will go to Earth. And i will shape it as I wish. You are a loser, Vishnu. A pathetic loser. You are not even worthy of being called angel. So...farewell...coward. Farewell.
Livontes gets up and leave. Vishnu is left crying and surrounded by his own blood. A shadowed silhouette is shown standing on the roof of the Archangel council room. He watched everything. The Uchiha crest is seen on his back.
Sasuke thinking: Hmpf...so this was pre-war Vishnu. He really was a pathetic loser. Well...it's about time for the old man to give him a hand...

The scene shows Vishnu. He is crying, but suddenly *a warm feeling envelops him.

Vishnu: What is happening?!?
The Creator's voice: Why are you crying my son?
Vishnu: Father!!!
The Creator: Tell me Vishnu...why are you crying?
Vishnu: You saw father...what he did to me..to Heaven...
The Creator: Tell me, Vishnu...why do you have all the power that i gave you?
Vishnu: I don't know Father.
The Creator: So you can accomplish your destiny. So you can became everything that you are meant to be.*
Vishnu: Father...i understand that...but i cannot overcome my fear of fighting.
The Creator: Then...let me help you with this...by telling you what will happen if you don't overcome this fear. The Heavens will be burned down. The world will collapse. The human race will be devoured. The Earth will be lifeless. Everything will die. There will be pain and misery. Death, will linger around every corner. If you don't overcome your fear right now...my creation will be forever lost. You must became the man that you have to be my son!!! You have to do it my son!!!
Vishnu: But i don't think that i have the power to defeat Livontes...Father...
The Creator: The power is inside you, Vishnu. You just need to find out how to awaken it!

The scene shows Brahma. He appears exact in front of Kubera. Behind Kubera are Quintrix, Nirriti and Narasimha. Near them lies Yama on the ground. He was beaten by the traitors.

Brahma: Kubera...
Kubera: Hello, Brahma. As you can see, the Heaven doesn't have the power to stop me.
Brahma: What do you hope to achieve with this, Kubera? Our Father won't allow you to rule the Heavens.
Kubera: Well i don't see him stoping me. I think that he agrees with my plan.
Brahma: You are insane.*
Suddenly a man lands near them. The panel shows Livontes.*
Livontes: Vishnu is done. He is a coward. I didn't even killed him. He is not worth the effort.
Brahma thinking: So the kid it's a failure afterall...
Kubera looks at Livontes angered: I told you to kill him!!! Why did you not do it?!?
Livontes: He started crying! He will not be a problem!!!
Kubera: Fool! He can became a problem! He has the potential to became a problem! Obviously you are not able to take him out. Nirriti! Narasimha! Go deal with him. Kill him and bring me his head!
Nirriti: Aye, Kubera. Let's go Narasimha!
The two leave the scene.
Kubera turns his head and he looks at Brahma.
Kubera: Now, Brahma...farewell...
Before the Archangel coud even react a blade reaches his stomach and impales him. Brahm falls on his knees, coughing blood.
Kubera: Great. Now, Livontes, Quintrix, as soon as Nirriti and Narasimha are back, we are going to work on a plan.
Quintrix: What plan?
Kubera: We have to kill Sasuke too. He could also became a problem!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (09-21-2012), jekyl_hyde (09-20-2012), KiddJutsu (09-20-2012), lionwajih (10-01-2012), royalmage (09-20-2012)
Old 09-20-2012, 03:39 PM   #1208
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The scene shows Vishnu. He managed to get up. He cleans his face with some water. At the same moment Nirriti and Narasimha enters the door.

Vishnu turns around and looks at them.
Nirriti: Hello Vishnu. We are here to eliminate you.
Vishnu thinks: Father said that it's inside me...the power...i guess that i have to trust myself...
Nirriti releases a purple beam at Vishnu. Vishnu tries to repel it, but the beam hits him at full force, throwing him several meters away.*
Narasimha: Pathetic. I will end him.
Narasimha comes closer to Vishnu and takes out his sword. He aims it at Vishnu's neck and slashes. A metal hitting a metal sound is heard. The scene shows Sasuke. He blocked Narasimha's blade with his own sword.
Vishnu shocked: Sasuke?!?
Sasuke smiles: I told you that i won't let you die.*
Sasuke pushes back Narasimha and looks into his eyes.
Sasuke: Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan! Tsukuyomi!!
Narasimha falls on the ground uncouncious.*
Nirriti tries to run away but Sasuke appears behind him, and strikes him with a quick Chidori. Then he grabs him by the collar and forces Nirriti to look into his eyes.
Sasuke:*Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan! Tsukuyomi!!
Nirriti also falls to the ground uncouncious.*
Vishnu: Why are you doing this? I'm confused! First, you save me and train me, then you beat the shit out of me, and after, you save me again. What should i understand from this?!?
Sasuke smiles: That the world is a lie. Listen carefully Vishnu. Livontes is going to kill Aphrodite. Just for fun. The powers that he received changed him. A lot.*
Vishnu screams: Then why did you allowed him to have those powers in the first place?!?
Sasuke: Because it is how it should be. At a certain point in time, you will realise the truth. In the meantime, you need to understand something. Before you can rise...you must fall.*
Vishnu: Before i can rise, i must fall?!? What is the meaning of this?!?
Sasuke: Go and save Aphrodite. That's all that i have to say for now. Farewell.
Sasuke vanishes in a burst of black flames.

The scene shows Livontes, Quintrix and Kubera.

Livontes: Until those two return...i have somehing that i must do. On my own.*
Kubera: Don't go too far.
Livontes: Don't worry, i won't.
Livontes starts dashing as he is searching for a certain angel. Soon he finds her. Near the Gardens. Alone. He lands exactly behind her.
Aphrodite turns around only to receive a punch in the chest. She gets throwed several meters behind.
Livontes smiles menacing: Hello whore. I'm here to kill you.*
Aphrodite shocked manages only to say: Vishnu...
Livontes: Vishnu? He is in the Archangel's council room. Crying. Drenched in his own piss and blood and sweat. After the beating and the humiliation that he received , it's natural. He proved to be the opposite of what everyone thought of him. He is just a coward.*
Aphrodite screams: No he is not!!!
Suddenly Livontes appears exactly next to her and presses his hand over her mouth.
Livontes: Yes he is my dear. And now, you are going to die. I'm sick of you, whore. Since the day that he saved you from those dragons, since that day he started to get away from me. You...are dead...
Livontes forms a black energy sword in his hand and strikes. But the black energy sword is blocked by an orange energy shield. Livontes looks at his left, from where he shield was projected and spots Gabriel.*
Gabriel: I'm not that easy to kill, Livontes!
Livontes smiles: You think so.
Livontes makes a step back and gathers black energy in his hands.
Livontes shouts: Demonic release! Punishment!!!
Suddenly around Gabriel's body several black spheres appear. Gabriel surrounds himself with his light release shield, and tries to cut the spheres with a light blade. But as soon as the light blade touches the spheres, the sword vanishes.
Livontes smiles: Light release won't work on these. Goodbye Gabriel.
Suddenly the spheres explode, leaving a very injured Gabriel on the ground.
Livontes turns his head and looks at Aphrodite.
Livontes: You are a sensor of the angels powers and a healer. You have good abilities. But your abilities are nothing compared with mine.
Aphrodite: Why are you doing this?!? Why?!?
Livontes: Because i want to do it. Because i despise you. And everything that resides in Heaven. I despise this life.And because with your death, i will give Vishnu a much worse hit than if i would kill him. So...farewell...whore...
Livontes thrusts his hand into Aphrodite's stomach. She coughs a lot of blood as she falls on her knees. Livontes looks at her as she fades away

The scene shows Kubera and Quintrix waiting for their comrades return. Suddenly Sasuke lands in front of them. He throws on the ground the uncouncious bodies of Narasimha and Nirriti.

Sasuke: Get out of here. Now.*
Kubera: What is the meaning of this Sasuke?!? I don't understand!
Sasuke: There is nothing for you to understand. If you don't leave this place now, you will die in Heavens. That's all.
Quintrix: What about Livontes? Are we supposed to leave him behind?
Livontes's voice is heard.
Livontes: Here i am. What's going on?
Sasuke: Leave the Heaven now! Go back to Earth and start the slaughter. Establish yourselves as leaders. I will come there as soon as i can.
Livontes: Got it! Let's go everyone!
Kubera opens a small portal and the five of them vanish.
Sasuke thinking: Good. Now that they have defeated the Heavens,my mission here was accomplished. Vishnu is on the right path now. With Aphrodite dead, he will have to make that choice. There is no other way.*

The panel shows Vishnu. He is dashing at an incredible speed towards Aphrodite's last known location. As soon as he reaches the place, the image that he sees shocks him. Vishnu lands on the ground, where Gabriel is trying to heal Aphrodite. Gabriel himself is in a bad shape, with injuries all over her body.

Vishnu barely speaking: Gabriel?!? What happend?
Gabriel: Livontes happend. I'm trying to save her right now!
Vishnu: Can you do it?!?
Suddenly Gabriel nearly passes out because of the exhaustion.*
Gabriel: I'm sorry Vishnu...i...i...canoot do anything for her...she lost too much blood...and...she died...
At that moment, Vishnu eyes goes white as he passes away.*

The panel shows Vishnu in a white room. The Creator's voice is heard.

The Creator: What is it my son?
Vishnu: What do you want from me?*
The Creator: What do i want from you? You're the one who came here.
Vishnu with a determined look on his face: What do you want from me, to save Aphrodite? I will give you everything i have. You want me to fight your enemies? I will do it. You want me to kill them? I will do it. You want my life in exchange for her? You have it.
The Creator: I will ressurect her. In exchange...you shall became my shield.*
Vishnu: I will be whatever you want me to be. But save her.
The Creator: In order to be whatever i want you to be, you must let go of your mercy. And of your fears.
Vishnu: That will happen in time.*
The Creator: A good answer. Goodbye my son!

The scene shows the Heavens. Vishnu slowly wakes up and spots Gabriel. The Archangel tried to wake him up for minutes.

Gabriel: Vishnu!?! Are you ok?
Vishnu: Yeah, i'm fine...
Gabriel: I thouht that something happend to you too! You passed out for a couple of minutes.
Vishnu: Yeah i know. Stand aside Gabriel.
Gabriel: What do you mean?
Vishnu gets up and whispers: Raigan...
Instantly a beam of light erupts from his body. The beam hits Aphrodite directly. As Gabriel is looking at her he can see how her wounds are slowly closing.*
Gabriel thinking: What the?!?
Vishnu starts reciting an incantation: From the might of the light, in the darkest night, the evill shall shatter before my eyes, and the Earth will bring the demonic's demise! God's power revive!!!
As Vishnu ends the incantation, Aphrodite's body starts glowing white and she starts floating. Suddenky a burst of light is seen and she falls on the ground. Aphrodite slowly opens her eyes and thenfirst face that she sees is Vishnu's.
Aphrodite: Vishnu..
Vishnu embraces her.
Gabriel thinking: What just happend?!? The kid ressurected her! She was dead! Where did he get such power?!?
Vishnu gets up and looks at Gabriel.
Vishnu: Gather everyone. Tell them to heal their wounds.*
Gabriel: What happend Vishnu?!? How did you saved her?!?
Vishnu smiles menacing: Before you rise...you must fall...
Gabriel: I don't understand...
Vishnu: You must understand this...from this moment...i have a reason to fight. From this moment, i will destroy the evil from it's roots. From this moment, i will stand up. From this moment, they will know and they will fear my name. Because i'm the Archangel Vishnu!

The end.

I'm waiting for your opinions. As i said, there are two more chapters and the prequel it's over. The saga will come to an end. Thanks everyone for keep reading my stuff for an entire year already.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (09-21-2012), jekyl_hyde (09-20-2012), KiddJutsu (09-20-2012), lionwajih (10-01-2012), royalmage (09-20-2012)
Old 09-20-2012, 04:04 PM   #1209
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

@vishnu

Can't remember if you had Vishnu become the Seraphrim during your last arc or not. If not, unless you have something else planned, IMO, that would have been the perfect chance to introduce him as the 7th seraphrim.

Also, sorry for not posting and finishing my fanfic. The wife has had some preggers issues, and they have finally been cleared by the docs, so with a clear mind now, I'm hoping to have the next installment up tomorrow afternoon. But it will be shorter than usual.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (09-20-2012), Vishnu (09-20-2012)
Old 09-20-2012, 04:06 PM   #1210
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

He became a Seraphim after his ressurection in the last arc.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 09-21-2012, 10:12 AM   #1211
andreyyy
andreyyy

andreyyy is an unknown quantity at this point

hy , i"m new here.....hello to everybody ,
y read your predictions and fan-fic for over 4 months.......they"re incredible....Vishnu you"re the man , and if it is not a problem i want too know why Narut0360 aint posting anymore? ( for me he is the most closer too the manga than everybody else).....
andreyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andreyyy For This Useful Post:
Narut0360 (09-22-2012), Vishnu (09-21-2012)
Old 09-22-2012, 09:43 AM   #1212
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreyyy View Post
hy , i"m new here.....hello to everybody ,
y read your predictions and fan-fic for over 4 months.......they"re incredible....Vishnu you"re the man , and if it is not a problem i want too know why Narut0360 aint posting anymore? ( for me he is the most closer too the manga than everybody else).....
Welcome to the forums and thank you for the kind words.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 09-25-2012, 02:57 PM   #1213
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Sorry about the wait.

Here it is:

The Ascension of a God

*The scene opens showing Gai’s corpse lying next to Kakashi’s decapitated head. Professor and the younger Oonoki are seen walking up to the body and head.*
Professor: It’s time we delivered this message.
*The younger Oonoki smirks and nods. Professor grabs the head by the hair, while the younger Oonoki grabs Gai’s body. They begin walking towards the south. Scene switches to base camp, with Naruto, Sasuke, and Hinata poofing in. The panel zooms in and shows Naruto’s face, shocked. Hinata notices Naruto’s face.*
Hinata: What is wrong?
Naruto: It can’t be….
Sasuke: What?
Naruto turning to Sasuke: Kakashi-sensei… Gai-sensei… They’re gone.
Sasuke: What do you mean?
Naruto: They’re gone… forever.
*Shikamaru and the rest of the Konoha 12 begin to run towards the trio, smiling at their arrival, but soon notice the down-trodden looks on their faces.*
Shikamaru: What’s wrong?
Hinata turning to Shikamaru: Kakashi-sensei and Gai-sensei are dead.
Shikamaru: How can you be sure?
Naruto: I lost track of Kakashi’s chakra suddenly, but I felt Gai’s drift away slowly.
*Sakura walks towards Naruto and Sasuke, grabbing both in a hug around their necks. All three embrace. Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji all look at each then to Lee, Neji, and Tenten. Lee is shedding a tear, as Tenten bawls her eyes out, meanwhile Neji stares out into the distance.*
Neji: We must prepare. Naruto, can you tell who did this to them?
Naruto: Aye. I can tell you that it was a shinobi, and not a god.
Neji and Lee simultaneously: Good.
*Others are starting to surround the group. Lin Mei steps forward.*
Lin Mei: What about Bee-sama and Mungo-sama.
Naruto: They are heading here as we speak.
Matsu: Are you going to go get them?
Naruto: No. We’re going to prepare. Where is Ugito?
Sakura: She is with the kids.
Naruto: We need to train her up before the night is over.
Gaara: Are you sure that is the right thing to do?
Naruto: Considering what we’re up against… No offense (looking at Shikamaru and Neji) you guys aren’t going to be much of a help against the gods. You’re going to have to take on the Ryun army, along with Ryu, and these… clones. You (looking at Gaara, Matsu, and Lin Mei) will probably be needed to aide us against the gods.
Sasuke: And don’t forget about Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Yamato.
Naruto: Precisely. They’re going to bring the fight here. I want one of us (referring to the jinchuuriki) to watch over all of the kids here. *smiles* And I can’t think of a better person than her.
Gaara: So be it.
*Scene switches to the beach, with Fujin, Raijin, and Suijin all in battle stances.*
Raijin: You think you can beat the three of us?
Amatsu: Ah, my youngest brother, you have much to learn. Unfortunately for you, you just don’t have the time.
*Amatsu flickers next to Raijin. The next panel shows Amatsu to the right of Raijin, having just finished a horizontal swing with the Amenonohoko, showing the swing going through Raijin’s torso. The next panels show the shocked expressions of Fujin and Suijin. Amatsu is smirking.*
Amatsu: What a shame. Had you not tainted him, brothers, he would have lived on with me.
Suijin enraged: Don’t you mean under you?
*Amatsu stands the blade up, looking at it.*
Amatsu: Maybe so, maybe not. Now… who wants to die next?
*Scene switches to Orochimaru and Susanoo. Susanoo is still firing arrows at Orochimaru, who is dodging them with ease.*
Orochimaru in thought: So they finally caught on. Doesn’t matter now. I have the tools, and Amatsu will fall to me. Let’s see what this new body can handle.
*Susanoo is still firing arrows at Orochimaru.*
Susanoo: Sit still you son of a bitch!
Orochimaru: Come now. You are supposed to be the god of storms. Surely you can handle little ole me.
Susanoo: Don’t toy with me human.
Orochimaru: Me… toy with the great god, Susanoo?
Susanoo in thought: That’s it you fucker!
*Susanoo changes into his natural state, growing the extra arms. Suddenly he flickers next to Orochimaru, punching the ground, where Orochimaru was standing. Orochimaru flickers out of the way at the last moment, evading the attack. Once Orochimaru lands, he is hit by Susanoo’s fist, as he is sent flying. Susanoo chuckles.*
Susanoo: Gotcha, ya piece of shit.
*The next panel shows Orochimaru standing up, wiping his chin with his sleeve.*
Orochimaru: Fair enough. Guess I’m done toying with you
*Orochimaru’s face is shown, with his eyes now showing the rinnegan.*
Orochimaru: Tell me, does Amatsu know of my partnership with Hachimon?
Susanoo: Yeah, we all do.
Orochimaru: So with the cat out of the bag, it’s time…
*Hachimon appears behind Orochimaru.*
Hachimon: It’s time for you to leave.
Susanoo: Oh, now this is nice.
Orochimaru: Are you sure?
Hachimon: Yes.
Orochimaru in thought: Good. That was very close.
*Orochimaru begins to sink into the ground as Hachimon takes on his normal form and walks towards Susanoo.*
Susanoo: Tell me cousin, when you heard Amatsu say what he did earlier, whom do you think he was talking about?
Hachimon: You didn’t know?
Susanoo: What do you mean?
Hachimon: I’m here to kill you. Amatsu is going to kill my father, along with our uncles. He’s probably doing it as we speak.
Susanoo with an upset expression on his face: What are you saying?
Hachimon: All this time, my underling has had access to your father’s dimension. I’ve known where they have been hiding this whole time.
Susanoo: Why you little…
Hachimon: You’re the one who must look up to me, cousin.
Susanoo: Why would you betray your own kind?
Hachimon: Own kind?
*A sword forms in Hachimon’s hand, and he swings it diagonally at Susanoo. Susanoo parries the attack with his battle axe. Susanoo uses this opportunity to attack with his sword, which Hachimon evades with ease.*
Hachimon: Amatsu plans to either kill and/or enslave us all. Think about it cousin. All this time, we’ve lived in the heavens and walked upon the earth. Meanwhile, he has had to deal with the rotting flesh of dead ones in the underworld. He’s been jealous of us.
*Susanoo arms his bow and fires an arrow at Hachimon at close range. Hachimon, unflinching, catches the arrow, staring his cousin in the eye.*
Hachimon: We’re playing into his hands.
*Hachimon throws the arrow down to the ground.*
Susanoo: And what of your wife? Is she on your side, or his?
Hachimon: She’s on whichever side she thinks will win.
Susanoo: And how will you deal with her?
Hachimon: You leave that to me?
*Susanoo puts his weapons down, signaling willingness to talk.*
Susanoo: So what do you propose?
*Scene switches to Amatsu, Fujin, and Suijin on the beach, still fighting.*
Suijin: I swear, I will see you fall today.
Amatsu smirking: Pray tell, how do you see that?
*Suddenly Fujin sends a gust of wind towards Amatsu. Suijin takes advantage of the gust, and charges straight at Amatsu. Amatsu sees the gust heading towards him, swings the Amenonohoko vertically, slicing through the gust. Amatsu sees Suijin charging at him, and he smiles. Suddenly a pillar of pewter flames shoots up, roasting Suijin. Screams of agony are heard coming from Suijin. Amatsu is seen smirking. Suddenly the pillar disappears, and all that is seen is a burnt Suijin, with smoke coming off of his body. He is pointing at Amatsu. Amatsu approaches Suijin reading the Amenonohoko for the killing blow. Suddenly, an arrow pierces through Suijin’s chest, followed by another. The next panel shows a battle axe slicing Suijin from his right clavicle to his left ribs, cutting the god completely. The next panel shows Susanoo, laughing maniacally. Fujin is shown next.*
Fujin in thought: So this is how it ends, the next generation killing us off. This is what you were after brother?
*Suddenly there is a blue aura that appears around the corpse of Suijin. It glows as it transitions from Suijin to Susanoo. Amatsu begins to rush at Susanoo, ready with the Amenonohoko to attack. Before he can reach Susanoo and swing the Amenonohoko at Susanoo, both gods are knocked back by a huge gust of wind. The next panel shows Fujin.*
Fujin: Don’t tell me that both of you forgot about me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (09-25-2012), KiddJutsu (09-25-2012), Vishnu (09-25-2012)
Old 09-25-2012, 02:57 PM   #1214
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

*The next panel shows both Amatsu and Susanoo getting up. Susanoo motions his hand at Amatsu, and blob of water is shot at him, bursting in his face. Susanoo charges at Fujin. Fujin is shown.*
Fujin: Strength is wasted on the youth. You charge at me like so, knowing damn well I can slice you to pieces with my wind.
*Suddenly another pillar of pewter flames shoots up right where Susanoo is going to. Susanoo immediately stops and looks back at Amatsu.*
Susanoo: Once I have his powers as well, then we’ll play.
Amatsu: You embicile. You think you can kill me?!
*Fujin is shown smiling.*
Fujin: The fact you think you can kill either one of us is amusing.
*Once again, a pillar of pewter flames shoots up where Fujin is standing. Instanteously, Fujin disappears, reappearing next to Amatsu.*
Fujin: You know you’ll have to do better than that.
*Fujin immediately kicks Amatsu in the chest sending him backwards. Amatsu finally regains his footing and begins charge Fujin. Fujin immediately does a palm thrust with his left hand, followed by a right cross, clasping his hand together. A gust of wind shoots towards Amatsu, once again him slicing it with the Amenonohoko. Suddenly another gust from his left knocks him over, sending him tumbling. Scene switches to a dark room. Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Yamato are seen.*
Kabuto: So they know then?
Orochimaru: It seems so.
Yamato: At least you have them now.
Orochimaru: Aye, and once the Amenonohoko is sealed away, the gods will fall.
Kabuto: What about Naruto and Sasuke?
Orochimaru: They will be fighting with the gods. That means that you should be able to crush the remaining alliance forces with our army.
Kabuto: And what of Lord Benten?
Orochimaru: If Amatsu and Susanoo know about, I’m sure she does now. She will come crawling back to Hachimon. And then we will deal with them. You two go back. Hachimon has Benten gathering the troops for the final assault on the alliance.
*Kabuto and Yamato nod at Orochimaru. Yamato places his hand on Kabuto. Orochimaru then looks at the two with his rinnegan eyes, and they disappear. The scene switches to Kirigakure. An army of thousands of the Kabuto clones is seen, with Benten standing on a protruding rock, overseeing the army. Ryu appears next to her.*
Ryu: The preparations are made milady.
Benten: Good, I must take my leave and return to my husband.
*Suddenly Kabuto and Yamato appear on top of a cliff standing above Benten and Ryu.*
Kabuto: When are we to attack?
Benten: When the moon is highest in the sky. Professor and his partner will deliver the message that war is declared.
*Benten vanishes as all three men look at each other, smiling. Scene switches back to Fujin and Amatsu, who are still fighting. Amatsu is swing the Amenonohoko wildly at Fujin, who is dodging with ease. Suddenly hearing a yell, Fujin does several back flips as Susanoo charges in blindly and yelling, swinging his sword and missing. Amatsu sees this opening and immediately swings the Amenonohoko at Susanoo. Susanoo uses his battle axe to parry the attack. The next panel shows Amatsu growling.*
Amatsu: I grow weary of you boy!
*Amatsu begins to change into his true form. His hair and eyebrows turn to fire. The flesh that is on his body begins to char and rot. His size stays the same.*
Fujin in thought: It has been eons since I have seen you like this brother. And to think, you were always this powerful. To think that Izanagi was that powerful to be able to seal you for all that time.
*Scene changes to cave entrance. Grunting is heard from within. Suddenly Amerterasu and Tsukuyomi come running out, putting their clothes on.*
Tsukuyomi: What do you think that is?
Amerterasu: It could be one of two things.
*Suddenly Izanami walks around the corner of the cave.*
Izanami: She’s right.
*Both turn and face her.*
Izanami: Amatsu has unleashed his full power.
Tsukuyomi: Are you not sure that isn’t all four of them combined?
Izanami smirking: I’m sure. Raijin is already dead. I believe Suijin has passed as well… and my guess would be, he passed to your brother or cousin.
*Suddenly Benten is seen sitting atop the cave entrance.*
Benten: Your brother is going to screw everything up!
Amerterasu: Where is Hachimon then?
Izanami: No doubt, he is hiding… considering now we know of his treachery.
*Benten turns to Izanami.*
Izanami looking at Benten: We know that he had a secret weapon to use against us. Pray tell, you had nothing to do with that?
Benten: What are you speaking of?
Izanami: When Rikudo had fought off the juubi several millennia ago, he was successful for one reason and one reason only. Izanagi had bestowed some of his power upon him. We know Hachimon’s lackey had somehow retrieved a sample of Rikudo’s DNA, essentially recreating himself into Rikudo.
*Amerterasu and Tsukuyomi act surprised at the mention of this.*
Izanami: I’m here to retrieve the three of you. We are to return immediately. As powerful as Amatsu is….
*Scene switches back to Amatsu and Fujin fighting, as Susanoo is seen lying on the ground unconscious. Fujin pushes back Amatsu, and suddenly changes into his natural form, as the wind begins to encircle him. Scene switches back to Izanami.*
Izanami: Fujin is still the strongest of all the elder gods.
*Scene switches to the Whirlpool country. Everyone is flocked around a giant bonfire. Shikaku is seen standing beside the fire.*
Shikaku: Now that we have fortified this island, it is time that we all report to our battle stations. Since we know that our enemy has bases to the North and West of us, we will concentrate the majority of our forces there. However, our medical teams, the communications teams, and jinchuuriki will be spread out, balanced across the island. We have saved, and harvested rations for our entire community here for three months. A bunker has been made for the civilians. Are there any questions?
*Everyone looks intently at Shikaku.*
Shikaku: After gathering with all the respected elders and leaders, our commanding officers will be…Kitsuchi of Iwa… Commander of the southern squad… Hyuuga Neji of Konoha… Commander of the eastern squad… Darui of Kumo… Commander of the western squad… Terumi Mei … Commander of the northern squad. Nara Shikamaru will be the Commander General. At dismissal, report to your posts. Any questions?
Random shinobi: Has there been any word on Bee-sama and Mungo-sama?
Shikaku: They are expected arrive within the hour.
*Suddenly the wind picks up, blowing ferociously, almost extinguishing the bonfire. The next panel focuses on Naruto and Sasuke.*
Sasuke: Does that mean what I think it does?
Naruto: Aye, and I’ve got a bad feeling.
*Scene focuses back on Shikaku.*
Shikaku: Dismissed!
*Scene switches back to Fujin and Amatsu who still engaged in battle. Amatsu is trying to get close to Fujin to attack with the Amenonohoko, but is blown away every time by Fujin’s wind. Suddenly, Izanami, Amerterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Benten are seen flashing in.*
Izanami: Behold the two strongest gods that remain.
*Everyone looks on in astonishment and amazement.*
Benten in thought: What the hell are you doing Hachimon?
Amatsu looking back at the crew that just flashed in: Are you just going to stand there?
*Izanami take the initiative and charges at Fujin. Fujin keeps Amatsu at bay as Izanami charges him. As soon as she is within striking distance, Fujin crushes her with a punch, sending her rolling over and over, and tumbling past the remaining gods. All of the gods stare at Izanami as she tumbles. Susanoo is seen gathering his footing. Just as he gathers his footing, he stands up and yells, facing Fujin.*
Susanoo: Die, mother….
*Susanoo is seen coughing up blood. The next panel zooms out, showing a golden sphere going right through the chest of Susanoo from behind. Amatsu seizes the moment, lunging over, and with a single swing, decapitating Susanoo. Fujin watches on in astonishment. He becomes enraged, and yells. The wind grows so strong, several tornadoes are created and begin to circulate around Fujin. The remaining gods, including Amatsu, look on terrified. Fujin begins to approach the group of gods, as they stare in awe and fear, afraid to run away. Fujin then slams the ground with both palms, sending shockwaves throughout the earth. The wind is seen cutting through the ground, approaching the gods. Suddenly, two spears are shown, piercing Fujin’s hands, keeping them close to the ground. Suddenly, Hachimon is seen falling from the sky, piercing Fujin behind his neck, to the right of where his spine would be with another spear. Next, a sword appears in Hachimon’s hand, and he hacks away at his father’s neck. Amatsu, ever the opporturnist, takes this moment, and lunges at Fujin, stabbing him through the heart with the Amenonohoko. Fujin falls to his knees, and begins to keel over. Just as his body is about to hit the ground, and squash Amatsu, the body vanishes. Hachimon lands right next to Amatsu, still wielding his sword. Both gods look at each other. The remaining gods look on eagerly. Amatsu and Hachimon are shown panting. Hachimon sheathes his sword, turns his back, and walks away. Amatsu looks on, and watches the god walk away. Izanami and the remaining gods run over to Amatsu.*
Izanami: What was that all about?
Amatsu: Our nephew gained my respect. That is what that is about.
*Amatsu turns to Izanami.*
Amatsu: Because he has my respect, he lives for another day. The next time though, he will die.

End.

Any and all feedback is appreciated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (09-25-2012), KiddJutsu (09-25-2012), Vishnu (09-25-2012)
Old 09-25-2012, 09:25 PM   #1215
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

J_H, killer way things are setting up. You freaks chopped up Fuijin, one of my fave Gods, but it must be for something epic down the pike. Glad Susanoo go his as executed. But I'm confused a little, is Oro trying to go against Amatsu after his weapon is destroyed with other God help? Are ALL the Gods teamed up or is there still the plotting? And there are jinks still unprepared for the force headed their way. Hinata/Sakura still aren't fully trained to protect themselves or maybe just Sakura moreso than Hinata. And Sasuke couldn't hold his own one on one the last time, so you've got PLENTY there brotha. But damn its good to see you back posting.

****Has anybody see N360 and Jericho??****
Put out an APB.
jekyl_hyde (09-26-2012)