Naruto_602 - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2012, 11:14 AM   #136
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
1) Thanks for providing an example. First, my sentence begins with 'it almost seem's..' which clearly shows that I am not stating a fact but rather, an opinion which in my mind, is more or less credible.
Considering that doesn't change anything, I don't see why you're clinging to semantics.

Quote:
Now you bring up this argument from ignorance rhetric which you are so fond of using. So let's examine if it is indeed an argument from ignorance or an assumption based on facts.
I don't even have to read the wall of text to know you're coming from a misguided side. How the hell you fabricate a prophecy and say it's an "assumption based on facts"? Sorry, that'd only be true if there was any indication of a prophecy that Madara knew about. There isn't. You can draw all the parallels you want, but unless you provide evidence of a prophecy there's no logical leeway to assume one without using an argument from ignorance.

Quote:
(...)Now why did I bore you with all this, well its quite simple. Prophecies, has a motif throughout this manga. Characters like Minato, Jirayai, Elder Sage etc have all made prophetic statements that have come true.
WRONG. You're confusing foreshadowing with prophecy. They're entirely different concepts. The manga has only one prophecy, the one that announced the Child of Prophecy.

Quote:
So if I WONDER based on all the prophetic theme's in Naruto and question that the apparrent randomness of Madara giving his most prized possession, his eyes, to a stranger like Nagato, must have some underlying meaning or prohecy behind it, it is NOT an argument from ignorance. It is an assumption based on facts and common sense.
Such common sense that confused foreshadowing and prophecy and stil hasn't figure out the problem of the ignorance is the existence of such prophecy itself. You can't prove there is one as you can't disprove it either. It's an unknown, therefore a weak concept to base an argument from.

Quote:
Must everything be spelt out to us the reader before we believe it?
Either that or at least hinted, or else it's an asspull.

Quote:
So its is wrong to make assumptions and predict what one thinks has being happening because you guys will use that tired on bs logic of argument from ignorance?
You can make assumptions using known facts, so why make yourself look cheap and use an unknown? That's why I'm pointing out the prophecy problem.

Quote:
Let me ask you a question Num. Do you think Madara just randomly chose an Uzamaki called Nagato to have his eyes or do you think Nagato was special in some way, hence why he chose him?
I don't know. At least I acknowledge my ignorance on the matter.

Quote:
2) (...)
You didn't need to type all of that. You and I are the same in the matter of presenting opinions, but you have to recognize the nature of arguments. You can't abstain from their properties just to save face. You either play the game or you don't, catch my drift?

Quote:
3) Its like this, some of us like Kishi's writing and others don't. On this forum in particular, the 'regulars' are constantly moaning about the lack of depth of his writing and plot holes etc. The second others who are ok with the storyline, says otherwise, you guys get upset and dismiss that person for lacking knowledge or being easily pleased. You don't realise this because like many others on this forum, you cannot see the wood for the trees.
You're the one not seeing the forest for the trees. It's the (weak) arguments that are being dismissed, not the person itself (unless that person acts like a jackass about it, but that's another issue).
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 09-21-2012, 11:36 AM   #137
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_602

Wow, you truly cant see the difference between interest and need? LOLOLOLOL.
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-21-2012)
Old 09-21-2012, 12:08 PM   #138
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Considering that doesn't change anything, I don't see why you're clinging to semantics.



I don't even have to read the wall of text to know you're coming from a misguided side. How the hell you fabricate a prophecy and say it's an "assumption based on facts"? Sorry, that'd only be true if there was any indication of a prophecy that Madara knew about. There isn't. You can draw all the parallels you want, but unless you provide evidence of a prophecy there's no logical leeway to assume one without using an argument from ignorance.



WRONG. You're confusing foreshadowing with prophecy. They're entirely different concepts. The manga has only one prophecy, the one that announced the Child of Prophecy.



Such common sense that confused foreshadowing and prophecy and stil hasn't figure out the problem of the ignorance is the existence of such prophecy itself. You can't prove there is one as you can't disprove it either. It's an unknown, therefore a weak concept to base an argument from.



Either that or at least hinted, or else it's an asspull.



You can make assumptions using known facts, so why make yourself look cheap and use an unknown? That's why I'm pointing out the prophecy problem.



I don't know. At least I acknowledge my ignorance on the matter.



You didn't need to type all of that. You and I are the same in the matter of presenting opinions, but you have to recognize the nature of arguments. You can't abstain from their properties just to save face. You either play the game or you don't, catch my drift?



You're the one not seeing the forest for the trees. It's the (weak) arguments that are being dismissed, not the person itself (unless that person acts like a jackass about it, but that's another issue).
1) considering that this isn't a simple case of semantics, I think it changes everything. You claimed I made shit up and I said, I was theorizing/wondering if this is possible. How the hell is that semantics?

2) Lol, you're one of those 'unless you show me the scan then it isn't true' types aren't you? Because your thinking is so rigid and stuck inside the box, anyone who dares to think outside of it, irks you. Here I am wondering why Madara gave his eyes to Nagato, and in doing so, I come up with a possibility based on the themes of the manga, but Num says I'm making shit up.

3) WRONG, and let me explain. When Minato made the statement that Tobi was the harbinger of the great disaster and that his infant son Naruto would be the one to stop him, it was a PROPHECY. The same type of prohecy the elder toad said about the child of destiny, which Jiraiya was told and in turn, told his student Minato. So what the hell are you talking about? Lol, oh I know what's gonna come next, 'show me the scans the Jiraiya told Minato about the child of prophecy'

The fact of the matter is, even if you are right that there has being only one prophecy in the manga, how is it far fetched me claiming that they MIGHT be one made about Nagato?

4) Same answer is 3

5) Clearly it has being hinted that not just ANYONE can wield the rinnegan and the fact that Madara the ever so arrogant Caesar of the world, just gave his eyes to Nagato, hints that there must be something special about him. Lol, your answer is so simple isn't it? He's an Uzamaki, I can almost hear you say, case closed.

6) Well you're not very imaginative are you then? You don't know why Nagato was chosen and you have never wondered why I suppose. Well I have so excuse me for theorizing that he could be special.

Num, as always I respect your opinions and writing style. I think you are completely wrong on this however but there you go. As for me trying to save face so I'll make shit up, that cracked me up boi. Why would I need to save face talking to strangers on the internet? As recently as last week, I was claiming that the Elder Son had the rinnegan until you pointed out the error of my thinking. I accepted it, thanked you and moved on. Yet today I'm being accused of fabricating shit just to save face. Lol, go figure.

Edit: sorry, you said save face in regards to my motives for debating. My phone is fucking up so I can't edit it.

Last edited by minato uchiha; 09-21-2012 at 12:50 PM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:31 PM   #139
Gamabunta
Chuunin
 
Gamabunta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 653
Thanks: 444
Thanked 238 Times in 126 Posts
Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_602

Dude crapping is what you did with that post on coincidental story with your bitch that doesn't relate to any good writing. What bashing you talking about.. Stupid fuck..
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:01 PM   #140
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
Dude crapping is what you did with that post on coincidental story with your bitch that doesn't relate to any good writing. What bashing you talking about.. Stupid fuck..
Look at this fucking retard. Imbecile. I dont give a fuck what you think about my post. Just fuck off and write to someone else. Stop writing to me you idiot.

God, I come on this site and I keep on seeing you quoting me talking about the same bs that I couldn't give a fuck about. Shit man, find someone else to amuse you, joke with Stubborn Donkey or something but leave me the fuck alone. You are boring to me

Last edited by minato uchiha; 09-21-2012 at 02:10 PM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:31 PM   #141
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_602

@mu, check the quote in my sig

Edit lol! Just realized I originally posted it as a reply to you, lol!
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 09-21-2012 at 03:33 PM.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
CrustaceaN (09-21-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-21-2012), Numinous (09-22-2012)
Old 09-21-2012, 04:44 PM   #142
CrustaceaN
-
 
CrustaceaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -
Posts: 186
Thanks: 56
Thanked 87 Times in 39 Posts
CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_602

Did you guys already cover Kishi's homosexual-old man on young man/Uchiha Fetish shit?

MU seems to have annoyed me the last 2 pages, and I do not wish to read any deeper into the older pages in fear that KYF might be there somewhere...
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CrustaceaN For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-21-2012)
Old 09-21-2012, 04:52 PM   #143
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,953
Thanks: 8,422
Thanked 4,712 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Look at this fucking retard. Imbecile. I dont give a fuck what you think about my post. Just fuck off and write to someone else. Stop writing to me you idiot.

God, I come on this site and I keep on seeing you quoting me talking about the same bs that I couldn't give a fuck about. Shit man, find someone else to amuse you, joke with Stubborn Donkey or something but leave me the fuck alone. You are boring to me
You sound mad. Everythig else contradicts the bolded.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (09-21-2012)
Old 09-21-2012, 05:00 PM   #144
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_602

Am I the only one kinda missing KYF's out-there theories now. I mean it was fun to read the "debates" between KYF and Num, Vishnu, Kael, ACt and so forth.

At least KYF's theories were imaginative.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
ronnie_10 (09-21-2012)
Old 09-21-2012, 05:01 PM   #145
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_602

I sound mad bcos i told him i dont give a fuck what he thinks? Oh so now I'm hypocritcal to what I just said.

Why do you lot even waste your time reading my post? Ignore it for the shit that it is. That's what I do to idiots I don't wont converse with. Do it, go on, fucking do it. Lool
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:06 PM   #146
ronnie_10
Genin
 
ronnie_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 161
Thanks: 188
Thanked 58 Times in 34 Posts
ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Am I the only one kinda missing KYF's out-there theories now. I mean it was fun to read the "debates" between KYF and Num, Vishnu, Kael, ACt and so forth.

At least KYF's theories were imaginative.
Lol, Exactly what I was thinking.

But i guess, atleast someone is having fun with this chapter.
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:12 PM   #147
CrustaceaN
-
 
CrustaceaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -
Posts: 186
Thanks: 56
Thanked 87 Times in 39 Posts
CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
I sound mad bcos i told him i dont give a fuck what he thinks? Oh so now I'm hypocritcal to what I just said.

Why do you lot even waste your time reading my post? Ignore it for the shit that it is. That's what I do to idiots I don't wont converse with. Do it, go on, fucking do it. Lool
So you do that to yourself?
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CrustaceaN For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (09-22-2012)
Old 09-21-2012, 05:21 PM   #148
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_602

Yes I do. Your a 100% right.
Next
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:34 PM   #149
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 898
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Yes I do. Your a 100% right.
Next
You're.
XP
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 09:35 PM   #150
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
platinumrug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: OH
Age: 24
Posts: 3,635
Thanks: 11,685
Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: Naruto_602

I commend people who still find this manga enjoyable to the point to where they're excited to read the next chapter as if it's actually good. I remember that one time in P2 where there was like a 8 chapter spread where each chapter was great, and then... blah.
__________________
Check me out on
platinumrug is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.