Naruto_602 - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2012, 11:13 PM   #151
Gamabunta
Chuunin
 
Gamabunta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 653
Thanks: 443
Thanked 238 Times in 126 Posts
Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_602

Shouldn't have address the crowd who dismisses obito's motive or any of this manga crap if all you gonna do is cry louder than the bitch you met in the club...
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 09-21-2012, 11:48 PM   #152
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,948
Thanks: 8,416
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
I sound mad bcos i told him i dont give a fuck what he thinks? Oh so now I'm hypocritcal to what I just said.

Why do you lot even waste your time reading my post? Ignore it for the shit that it is. That's what I do to idiots I don't wont converse with. Do it, go on, fucking do it. Lool
Not worth my time to even edit my ignore list. I'm just saying that if you read it from POV, you do sound mad and basically saying "waaaahhhhh waaaahh fuck off you little shit ='(
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:55 AM   #153
Tmoore
wandering analyst
 
Tmoore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: houstatlantavegas
Posts: 805
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 453 Times in 229 Posts
Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_602

obito is gay, and madara seems to like it as well, sasuke is doomed
__________________
Tmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:06 AM   #154
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,782
Thanks: 8,384
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
1) considering that this isn't a simple case of semantics, I think it changes everything. You claimed I made shit up and I said, I was theorizing/wondering if this is possible. How the hell is that semantics?
Saying it was opinion or that you were just making a guess doesn't exactly excuse the foundations of such opinion/guess, since opinion/guesses can be wrong. That's what some people don't seem to get.

Quote:
2) Lol, you're one of those 'unless you show me the scan then it isn't true' types aren't you? Because your thinking is so rigid and stuck inside the box, anyone who dares to think outside of it, irks you. Here I am wondering why Madara gave his eyes to Nagato, and in doing so, I come up with a possibility based on the themes of the manga, but Num says I'm making shit up.
And you are making stuff up, you're not thinking outside the box. Thinking outside the box is using what's available and doing something new with it or giving it a new perspective instead of what's usual. That's not what you did, you simply grabbed an unknown and sticked with it. And I'm not rigid and stuck inside the box, I'm simply skeptical and a follower of logic, thus when I'm asking for the panels indicating such theory, I'm not being stubborn, I'm simply making you see the utter weakness of your argument.

Quote:
3) WRONG, and let me explain. When Minato made the statement that Tobi was the harbinger of the great disaster and that his infant son Naruto would be the one to stop him, it was a PROPHECY.
Hum, no, that'd be a prediction/foreshadowing. Prophecy is defined as the revelation of the future made by a prophet and that is transmitted orally or in writing. Minato is neither a prophet or was his "revelation" transmitted orally or in writing. Now on the other hand:

Quote:
The same type of prohecy the elder toad said about the child of destiny, which Jiraiya was told and in turn, told his student Minato.
So you understand how prophecies work, but you don't get the difference between a prophecy and a prediction/foreshadowing? Fishy.

Quote:
So what the hell are you talking about? Lol, oh I know what's gonna come next, 'show me the scans the Jiraiya told Minato about the child of prophecy'
No, I won't, because that's not even relevant to the point.

Quote:
The fact of the matter is, even if you are right that there has being only one prophecy in the manga, how is it far fetched me claiming that they MIGHT be one made about Nagato?
Because there's already one involving him (Child of Prophecy) and didn't specify who was the target and there's no indication of a second prophecy. Thus, far-fetched.

Quote:
5) Clearly it has being hinted that not just ANYONE can wield the rinnegan and the fact that Madara the ever so arrogant Caesar of the world, just gave his eyes to Nagato, hints that there must be something special about him. Lol, your answer is so simple isn't it? He's an Uzamaki, I can almost hear you say, case closed.
"Hey guys, I prefer to make a positive claim I can't back up properly and I might be wrong about it rather than waiting for a proper explanation, if there's one, and acknowledge my ignorance on the matter!"

Really?

Quote:
6) Well you're not very imaginative are you then?
It's called humility and common sense. If I don't know nor do I have enough data to make valid assumption, I don't make any assumptions. You should try it sometime instead of accusing others of not being very imaginative when it couldn't be further from the truth, because being imaginative =/= being adept of using improper logic.

Quote:
Num, as always I respect your opinions and writing style. I think you are completely wrong on this however but there you go. As for me trying to save face so I'll make shit up, that cracked me up boi.
@ bold: Errrrgh, that's not what I said at all. When you present an argument, you can't simply ignore its properties. It's not making stuff up that is the saving face act here, it's denying the full extent of forming an argument.

By the way, "boi" is a derogative term in my native language. I know you definitely didn't meant it, it's just a pet peeve of mine of some people misspelling boy.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:48 AM   #155
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Look at this fucking retard. Imbecile. I dont give a fuck what you think about my post. Just fuck off and write to someone else. Stop writing to me you idiot.

God, I come on this site and I keep on seeing you quoting me talking about the same bs that I couldn't give a fuck about. Shit man, find someone else to amuse you, joke with Stubborn Donkey or something but leave me the fuck alone. You are boring to me
Why did you write "Stubborn Donkey"?
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
k-lai (09-22-2012)
Old 09-22-2012, 04:10 PM   #156
k-lai
ANBU
 
k-lai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ghana
Posts: 1,802
Thanks: 991
Thanked 661 Times in 457 Posts
k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_602

He seems to see u as a haven of jokes, imo...
__________________
<<Tell me $ome Lie$>>
Maybe, just maybe I may be able to do it and you would not be there when I'm doing it but just so you know, I did it without your help and that'll be my legacy.
k-lai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:19 PM   #157
Kakkakuzu
Chuunin
 
Kakkakuzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 641
Thanks: 29
Thanked 52 Times in 29 Posts
Kakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Curiosity: How many members enjoy Naruto more now that Obito has been confirmed as Tobi?
Wouldn't say I enjoy it more, but it hasn't had a negative effect either. I've been gradually losing interest in the manga for years now, but still kept checking it every week and this actually got me more interested in the manga again.

I don't know if it was just because I came back here when I started to suspect this revelation was coming to see the reactions on the forum to amuse myself, which led to reading some of the old chapters (because people kept posting links to old chapters, pointing out the plot holes etc., so I thought I might as well read the whole manga from the beginning again), or if it was the actual revelation that got me more interested... and I don't even think it matters much. I'm sure my interest in the manga will again gradually decrease after checking here for peoples reactions no longer amuses me at all.

I don't mean to say I'm looking down on you guys, in fact I'm often quite intimidated by the intelligence shown by some posters here. It wasn't like this before if my memory serves me. I think most posters couldn't even form a sentence here 4 or 5 years ago, which was one of the reasons I stopped coming here. It's just that other people getting annoyed or angry at things often amuses me... which is also why I love my job, I guess. Not one single worker seems to be happy there.

Does that make sense? I don't feel like it does, but perhaps I'm just too tired or had too much wine... or both. Feels like I was just rambling.
__________________
"Hello students, today I got lost on the road of life." -Kakashi
Kakkakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:48 PM   #158
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto_602

Lol you people are whinning over a fucking fairy tale its a manga its not that serious. The plot sucks we get it every week the same clowns come in and talk about how this doesn't make sense and how that is a plot hole.

We get it, it doesn't make sense now stfu and post about something else that's actually related to the topic. Whinning and complaining isn't going to change kishimoto's flow of the story when it's good it's good an when it's bad it's pathetic, deal with it

Back on topic;

I hope this flashback isn't to long.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
SirBenoit (09-23-2012), Vishnu (09-23-2012)
Old 09-22-2012, 08:25 PM   #159
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_602

Dont whine about the flashback
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (09-23-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-22-2012), Numinous (09-23-2012), UzumakiUchiha (09-23-2012), xxMESTxx (09-22-2012)
Old 09-23-2012, 01:18 AM   #160
UzumakiUchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 251
Thanks: 730
Thanked 151 Times in 98 Posts
UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post

I hope this flashback isn't to long.
Are you serious? I think this flash back is the best thing that happened since hmm...don't know. To give the plot some justice, this should be the longest flashback ever in history of a manga to present all the answers we are looking for, to remove as much as plot holes even if it needs to squeeze through a nipple to make some sense.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:27 AM   #161
Freakout
Jenisand' rul
 
Freakout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Unfortunately stuck in Germany atm
Age: 27
Posts: 294
Thanks: 156
Thanked 67 Times in 36 Posts
Freakout is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_602

I'm confused now, since when is Madara striving for peace and love? Wasn't that Izunas determination? Looking at it right now Madara started out a war-monster, had at some point an enlightenment but choose the wrong way. Seems somehow familiar and is boooooooooooooooooooooooooring, I sort of hoped Madara would be the evil impersonated but then again this would be to stereotype to have characters throughout evil from the start. From what I could tell Kishi didn't have too much of a problem with stereotypes although this way seems also not so enjoyable...

Anyway, was still a nice read with some background information.
__________________
It's only human to contradict yourself.

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.


Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/
Freakout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:47 PM   #162
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Saying it was opinion or that you were just making a guess doesn't exactly excuse the foundations of such opinion/guess, since opinion/guesses can be wrong. That's what some people don't seem to get.



And you are making stuff up, you're not thinking outside the box. Thinking outside the box is using what's available and doing something new with it or giving it a new perspective instead of what's usual. That's not what you did, you simply grabbed an unknown and sticked with it. And I'm not rigid and stuck inside the box, I'm simply skeptical and a follower of logic, thus when I'm asking for the panels indicating such theory, I'm not being stubborn, I'm simply making you see the utter weakness of your argument.



Hum, no, that'd be a prediction/foreshadowing. Prophecy is defined as the revelation of the future made by a prophet and that is transmitted orally or in writing. Minato is neither a prophet or was his "revelation" transmitted orally or in writing. Now on the other hand:



So you understand how prophecies work, but you don't get the difference between a prophecy and a prediction/foreshadowing? Fishy.



No, I won't, because that's not even relevant to the point.



Because there's already one involving him (Child of Prophecy) and didn't specify who was the target and there's no indication of a second prophecy. Thus, far-fetched.



"Hey guys, I prefer to make a positive claim I can't back up properly and I might be wrong about it rather than waiting for a proper explanation, if there's one, and acknowledge my ignorance on the matter!"

Really?



It's called humility and common sense. If I don't know nor do I have enough data to make valid assumption, I don't make any assumptions. You should try it sometime instead of accusing others of not being very imaginative when it couldn't be further from the truth, because being imaginative =/= being adept of using improper logic.



@ bold: Errrrgh, that's not what I said at all. When you present an argument, you can't simply ignore its properties. It's not making stuff up that is the saving face act here, it's denying the full extent of forming an argument.

By the way, "boi" is a derogative term in my native language. I know you definitely didn't meant it, it's just a pet peeve of mine of some people misspelling boy.
1. Lol, when did I ever say my opinion was a fact? That particular part of the conservation was you saying it was a case of mere semantics, and I disagreed. Now your changing it to opinions and its validity.

2. In this whole conversation, you have accused me of making up that Nagato was prophesied to have the rinnegan. Even though, all I said was its possible he could have being. The word possible seems to have escaped you, so like a fundamentalist, you're gonna keep saying, I'm made shit up.

If you are a follower of logic, then you would never have accused me of making shit up. A follower of logic does not need to be told or shown a scan, to hazard a GUESS, of what's being happening. That's what I did. That's all I did. I asked myself why would Madara give the most powerful dojutsu to a random Uzamaki. I lamented on their connection and THEORIZED that maybe Nagato was prophesied. Lol, and for that you wanna crucify me, telling me I'm making shit up and I'm not using logic.

Logic stipulates, that its adherents think outside the box. That they think about every possible scenario, and analyse it. That's all I was ATTEMPTING to do, and never pretended otherwise.

3. Lmao, this parts the funniest. True, Minato is not a prophet so to your 'logic', he cannot and did not make no prophecy, when he sacrificed himself for his son. Am I right? Cool.

But the thing is though, when Minato said all that, he was REPEATING a prophecy, told to him by his sensei. Or didn't you realise that?

Jirayai is told a prophecy about the child of destiny, who he would train. He trains 2 fine shinobi's, Nagato and Minato, believing at some stage, both to be that child. He tells Minato the prophecy, Minato on instincts, when he defeated Tobi, believed he was the danger, Jirayai spoke of. He believed in the prophecy and was willing to give his life for it.

At that stage he couldn't possibly know if Tobi was the harbinger. And so it came to be that his belief that his son is that child of destiny, will come true. Not bad for a non prophet. Lol, and are you so rigid in your thinking, that only prophets can make prophesies? So if a non prophet says something that comes to pass, its not a prophecy?
Lol, nah mate, fuck that dogmatic thinking.

4. There's an extremely fine line between prophecy and foreshadowing, especially in this case. Really suspect, that you dont see it. Lol

5. The manga is awash with prophecies, why are you acting like there's only one? The Sage himself, prophesied about what will happen after his death. Naruto fighting Sasuke or the child with powerful eyes, is the latest one. That's 3, and from those 3, spawns other prophecies/ foreshadowing, whatever you wanna call it, in the manga.

When Itachi gave Naruto Shisui's eye, you can easily see it as a prophecy, because he believed Naruto was the one, and that belief is gonna come true. Nagato believing in Naruto is another prophecy that will come true. You OBVIOUSLY cannot see that, so all that I've just written, is utter hokum to you aint it? To you, its me misunderstanding the differences between foreshadowing, plot and predictions. Lol

6. Lol why do you want us to wait till Kishi reveals everything? Why man why? I don't get it. Each of us are taking time in our lives, coming on this forum discussing Naruto. Yet Num wants us to solely discuss what we have being shown, and how dare anyone think of what MIGHT be going on. Oh no, don't do that. You do that, you're making shit up. Simple. Lool

7. You call it humility and common sense, I call it boring. I call it tiresome. What is the point, of just discussing what we already know? Why do just that when you can also contemplate, debate and analyse at the same time?

But its cool bro, I hope that's not offensive in Portugal. Lol, you know I got mad respect for you, even though we disagree. As for the others, oh the others. Bunch of fucking idiots, the lot of them. Still none of them have said something that gets the heart beating shaking. Not even a flutter, and frankly, I'm disappointed. I thought you lot were more vicious than this! Kmt

Last edited by minato uchiha; 09-23-2012 at 01:01 PM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:36 PM   #163
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,136
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,579 Times in 2,260 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
1. Lol, when did I ever say my opinion was a fact? That particular part of the conservation was you saying it was a case of mere semantics, and I disagreed. Now your changing it to opinions and its validity.
"It's just an opinion" does not mean "I can say whatever the fuck I want and no one has a right to question it".

Quote:
2. In this whole conversation, you have accused me of making up that Nagato was prophesied to have the rinnegan. Even though, all I said was its possible he could have being. The word possible seems to have escaped you, so like a fundamentalist, you're gonna keep saying, I'm made shit up.
Speaking in absolutes is a great way to make yourself look like a dumb shithead, but thinking that taking an ambiguous stance on everything means you can never be wrong is also rather stupid. Anything is "possible," but most things that are "possible" have absolutely no logical basis in happening. Thus, trying to pass them off as an at all likely possibility is fucking stupid. You have absolutely no evidence to support your claim, but you want people to respect it as valid because you said "possible"?

Quote:
If you are a follower of logic, then you would never have accused me of making shit up. A follower of logic does not need to be told or shown a scan, to hazard a GUESS, of what's being happening. That's what I did. That's all I did. I asked myself why would Madara give the most powerful dojutsu to a random Uzamaki. I lamented on their connection and THEORIZED that maybe Nagato was prophesied. Lol, and for that you wanna crucify me, telling me I'm making shit up and I'm not using logic.
You're making shit up in the arguments you've made to justify your "possible". You did the same sort of thing KYF does. Take question, devise answer, find nothing valid to actually justify answer but refuse to acknowledge it. You have no proof whatsoever to justify "Nagato haz prophecy," so in saying there's hints within the manga (which there aren't) you're essentially pulling stuff out of your ass.

Quote:
Logic stipulates, that its adherents think outside the box. That they think about every possible scenario, and analyse it. That's all I was ATTEMPTING to do, and never pretended otherwise.
Occam's Razor my friend. The most logical reasoning is the one that requires the fewest baseless assumptions. Your thought process requires a hell of a lot.

Quote:
3. Lmao, this parts the funniest. True, Minato is not a prophet so to your 'logic', he cannot and did not make no prophecy, when he sacrificed himself for his son. Am I right? Cool.

But the thing is though, when Minato said all that, he was REPEATING a prophecy, told to him by his sensei. Or didn't you realise that?

Jirayai is told a prophecy about the child of destiny, who he would train. He trains 2 fine shinobi's, Nagato and Minato, believing at some stage, both to be that child. He tells Minato the prophecy, Minato on instincts, when he defeated Tobi, believed he was the danger, Jirayai spoke of. He believed in the prophecy and was willing to give his life for it.

At that stage he couldn't possibly know if Tobi was the harbinger. And so it came to be that his belief that his son is that child of destiny, will come true. Not bad for a non prophet. Lol, and are you so rigid in your thinking, that only prophets can make prophesies? So if a non prophet says something that comes to pass, its not a prophecy?
Lol, nah mate, fuck that dogmatic thinking.
Congrats on trying to use really shitty retroactive writing to justify your point. It really doesn't strengthen your argument at all. The only point you're really making with this is that you think SOMEONE, whom we've never heard of and know absolutely nothing about, including his/her existence, must have told Madara, not necessarily as an outright prophet, to give his eyes to some random Uzumaki child as a "prophecy" that Nagato would serve his ends in the future. Which is especially funny given your statements here given that Nagato did just the opposite. So basically, even if you try to say "well MAYBE someone made a prophecy that Nagato would..." you have to confront the fact that Nagato did not do what Madara thought he would.

Quote:
4. There's an extremely fine line between prophecy and foreshadowing, especially in this case. Really suspect, that you dont see it. Lol
I'm sorry but this is just plain dumb. Prophecy is within the realm of the story. It's part of the narrative. It's behind the fourth wall. It's not hidden in the slightest. Foreshadowing is author device to drop hints of future events through signals found in the narrative. Example: every single fucking time Naruto and Minato are mentioned in context to each other in part 1 (this is a large ass number) is foreshadowing to the father/son relationship. Kishi is not directly saying anything with such hints, but it's a signal which foreshadows the future relationship that he reveals. Prophecy is Jiraiya (and the audience) being bluntly told that either Nagato or Naruto is the "child of destiny" who will either save the world or destroy it. This is not foreshadowing in any way.

Quote:
5. The manga is awash with prophecies, why are you acting like there's only one? The Sage himself, prophesied about what will happen after his death. Naruto fighting Sasuke or the child with powerful eyes, is the latest one. That's 3, and from those 3, spawns other prophecies/ foreshadowing, whatever you wanna call it, in the manga.
The issue is that there is no prophecy in the narrative thus far which Madara would have any business knowing. So you have to assume that there's one we DON'T know, which is an assumption we have no reason to make.

Quote:
When Itachi gave Naruto Shisui's eye, you can easily see it as a prophecy, because he believed Naruto was the one, and that belief is gonna come true. Nagato believing in Naruto is another prophecy that will come true. You OBVIOUSLY cannot see that, so all that I've just written, is utter hokum to you aint it? To you, its me misunderstanding the differences between foreshadowing, plot and predictions. Lol
No. No. Holy shit. No. That's not "prophecy." That's "Itachi plans ridiculously far ahead and was attempting to create a final safety valve to prevent Sasuke from taking the path of evil." "I believe in you" is not prophecy holy fuck. Choosing to believe something will happen is not what prophecy is; prophecy is a character stating future events in the story as unavoidable truth, not "belief".

Quote:
6. Lol why do you want us to wait till Kishi reveals everything? Why man why? I don't get it. Each of us are taking time in our lives, coming on this forum discussing Naruto. Yet Num wants us to solely discuss what we have being shown, and how dare anyone think of what MIGHT be going on. Oh no, don't do that. You do that, you're making shit up. Simple. Lool
Because baseless speculation can't really be discussed or reasoned or anything because it has no basis. I mean, if you say "HEY MAYBE MADARA GAVE HIS EYES TO NAGATO DUE TO A PROPHECY" and get a "BUT THERE'S NO PROPHECY SHOWN THAT WOULD TELL HIM TO" and reply with "MAYBE THERE'S ONE WE HAVEN'T HEARD YET"...where the shit do you think the conversation is supposed to go? If you have absolutely nothing to justify your speculative thoughts, there's no way to really involve anybody else in the think-tank because there's no remotely logical reason to share your thoughts.

Quote:
7. You call it humility and common sense, I call it boring. I call it tiresome. What is the point, of just discussing what we already know? Why do just that when you can also contemplate, debate and analyse at the same time?
Because making shit up should be saved for predictions rather than theories.

Quote:
But its cool bro, I hope that's not offensive in Portugal. Lol, you know I got mad respect for you, even though we disagree. As for the others, oh the others. Bunch of fucking idiots, the lot of them. Still none of them have said something that gets the heart beating shaking. Not even a flutter, and frankly, I'm disappointed. I thought you lot were more vicious than this! Kmt
Protip: Hurling insults at people in retaliation and constantly saying how little you care what they say about you is a great way to look astronomically butthurt.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.

Last edited by AOTKorby; 09-23-2012 at 03:37 PM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-24-2012), Numinous (09-24-2012), Tmoore (09-23-2012)
Old 09-23-2012, 05:52 PM   #164
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
"It's just an opinion" does not mean "I can say whatever the fuck I want and no one has a right to question it".



Speaking in absolutes is a great way to make yourself look like a dumb shithead, but thinking that taking an ambiguous stance on everything means you can never be wrong is also rather stupid. Anything is "possible," but most things that are "possible" have absolutely no logical basis in happening. Thus, trying to pass them off as an at all likely possibility is fucking stupid. You have absolutely no evidence to support your claim, but you want people to respect it as valid because you said "possible"?



You're making shit up in the arguments you've made to justify your "possible". You did the same sort of thing KYF does. Take question, devise answer, find nothing valid to actually justify answer but refuse to acknowledge it. You have no proof whatsoever to justify "Nagato haz prophecy," so in saying there's hints within the manga (which there aren't) you're essentially pulling stuff out of your ass.



Occam's Razor my friend. The most logical reasoning is the one that requires the fewest baseless assumptions. Your thought process requires a hell of a lot.



Congrats on trying to use really shitty retroactive writing to justify your point. It really doesn't strengthen your argument at all. The only point you're really making with this is that you think SOMEONE, whom we've never heard of and know absolutely nothing about, including his/her existence, must have told Madara, not necessarily as an outright prophet, to give his eyes to some random Uzumaki child as a "prophecy" that Nagato would serve his ends in the future. Which is especially funny given your statements here given that Nagato did just the opposite. So basically, even if you try to say "well MAYBE someone made a prophecy that Nagato would..." you have to confront the fact that Nagato did not do what Madara thought he would.



I'm sorry but this is just plain dumb. Prophecy is within the realm of the story. It's part of the narrative. It's behind the fourth wall. It's not hidden in the slightest. Foreshadowing is author device to drop hints of future events through signals found in the narrative. Example: every single fucking time Naruto and Minato are mentioned in context to each other in part 1 (this is a large ass number) is foreshadowing to the father/son relationship. Kishi is not directly saying anything with such hints, but it's a signal which foreshadows the future relationship that he reveals. Prophecy is Jiraiya (and the audience) being bluntly told that either Nagato or Naruto is the "child of destiny" who will either save the world or destroy it. This is not foreshadowing in any way.



The issue is that there is no prophecy in the narrative thus far which Madara would have any business knowing. So you have to assume that there's one we DON'T know, which is an assumption we have no reason to make.



No. No. Holy shit. No. That's not "prophecy." That's "Itachi plans ridiculously far ahead and was attempting to create a final safety valve to prevent Sasuke from taking the path of evil." "I believe in you" is not prophecy holy fuck. Choosing to believe something will happen is not what prophecy is; prophecy is a character stating future events in the story as unavoidable truth, not "belief".



Because baseless speculation can't really be discussed or reasoned or anything because it has no basis. I mean, if you say "HEY MAYBE MADARA GAVE HIS EYES TO NAGATO DUE TO A PROPHECY" and get a "BUT THERE'S NO PROPHECY SHOWN THAT WOULD TELL HIM TO" and reply with "MAYBE THERE'S ONE WE HAVEN'T HEARD YET"...where the shit do you think the conversation is supposed to go? If you have absolutely nothing to justify your speculative thoughts, there's no way to really involve anybody else in the think-tank because there's no remotely logical reason to share your thoughts.



Because making shit up should be saved for predictions rather than theories.



Protip: Hurling insults at people in retaliation and constantly saying how little you care what they say about you is a great way to look astronomically butthurt.

1. You are clearly misguided or have some serious reading issues. Where did I say no one has the right to question my opinion?

2. Its like your some sort of spasticated moron that everyone has encountered in their life. I made an assumption on Nagato and that's got you frothing at the mouth, chatting all that bs you just said. You make it sound like I said its possible Hinta was prophesied to be Naruto's wife. Now that would be dumb, something I would except an idiot like you to say. But theorizing that Nagato could be prophesied is hardly as outlandish, to me anyway.

3. What did I make up? Go on, tell me and see how stupid you sound. Unlike Kyf however, dickheads like you aint gonna ridicule me without reply.

4. God will you lot find a new proverb book or something. Its so repetative. Occam Razor this, Occam fuckung Razor that. Its so fucking stupid that you smart allicks think its the answer to everything. Let me enlighten you on something genius. Its so EASY to point out the flaws of a theory, since by nature, a theory is not a fact. So stop acting all high and mighty like you're doing something great here. You idiot.

5. Your post gets dumber the more you read it. I said Nagato could be prophesied. NOWHERE in any of my post did I say how this could have come about, nor did I mention this 'someone' who told Madara the prophecy. Now that's your imagination and limited thinking. Its you making shit up now. Read what I said not your juvenile mind thinks I said.

Listen, the way you write is laughable, you are an illeterate compared to someone like Num, so I'll keep quiet about commenting on my writing abilities.

6. This is where your stupidity is displayed for the world to see. If we go strictly by what the manga says, then all Jiraiya was told was that he would train a student that would destroy the world or bring peace to it. When Minato made his decision, he was prophesizing because Naruto did not fit Jiraiya's prophecies ceiteria. Namely, the child was suppose to be a srudent of Jiraiya's, and infant Naruto was not that was he?

Even though Minato had no idea whether his son could even survive the jinchuriki's process much less be the saviour of the world, he still believed and KNEW he was the one. Now obviously we the readers know what's going and Naruto's destiny, but Minato didn't, you moron. So it was a prophecy.

7. So basically no one should even theorize why Madara would give his eyes away to who it turns out to be, a relation of the hated Senju Clan. We should be like you, and think nothing of it shall we? Well you do that, I won't. Is that ok with you?

8. What Itachi said will come to pass dummy. Same as Nagato's belief in Naruto. Naruto will become the hope and saviour of the whole world and when that happens, anyone who predicted/prophesied/planned w/e, would have seen it come true. Now read that back to me asshole, and lets see if you understand.

9. Nothing to discuss? Are you serious? I said there could be a prophecy and ever since, I've being bombarded for daring to even say so. Its fucking stupid. Just think for a second. Madara must have had a reason to give gis eyes to Nagato in the first place. A: Nagato is related to him somehow. B: Nagato was his creation.
C: the tablet prophesied him for some unknown reason.

Lol, but you and the judges say there's nothing to discuss and even if you label your theory as a theory, you are actually making shit up. You fucking clown.

Yep I'm butthurt, cute American terminology. You are absolute right and you have surely put me in my place. Alas, your post was as pointless as you. I question why you even felt the need to write that shit to me.

I only insult people who insult me. If you've noticed, you prat, I aint insulted Num once because.... yep you guessed it, he hasn't insulted me. You can have a lively, witty and banter filled debate without flaming. But idiots like you(you insulted me first, remember) start something, act disrespectful then are shocked when I respond.

You had it too easy with Kyf, but not me. You say one insult to me, and I'll say 100. The first salvo was crossing the line with an insult, so don't plead, beg or wonder why I've over reacted. That's what you get when you fuck with the new Kyf. Rofl.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:22 PM   #165
k-lai
ANBU
 
k-lai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ghana
Posts: 1,802
Thanks: 991
Thanked 661 Times in 457 Posts
k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
1. You are clearly misguided or have some serious reading issues. Where did I say no one has the right to question my opinion?

2. Its like your some sort of spasticated moron that everyone has encountered in their life. I made an assumption on Nagato and that's got you frothing at the mouth, chatting all that bs you just said. You make it sound like I said its possible Hinta was prophesied to be Naruto's wife. Now that would be dumb, something I would except an idiot like you to say. But theorizing that Nagato could be prophesied is hardly as outlandish, to me anyway.

3. What did I make up? Go on, tell me and see how stupid you sound. Unlike Kyf however, dickheads like you aint gonna ridicule me without reply.

4. God will you lot find a new proverb book or something. Its so repetative. Occam Razor this, Occam fuckung Razor that. Its so fucking stupid that you smart allicks think its the answer to everything. Let me enlighten you on something genius. Its so EASY to point out the flaws of a theory, since by nature, a theory is not a fact. So stop acting all high and mighty like you're doing something great here. You idiot.

5. Your post gets dumber the more you read it. I said Nagato could be prophesied. NOWHERE in any of my post did I say how this could have come about, nor did I mention this 'someone' who told Madara the prophecy. Now that's your imagination and limited thinking. Its you making shit up now. Read what I said not your juvenile mind thinks I said.

Listen, the way you write is laughable, you are an illeterate compared to someone like Num, so I'll keep quiet about commenting on my writing abilities.

6. This is where your stupidity is displayed for the world to see. If we go strictly by what the manga says, then all Jiraiya was told was that he would train a student that would destroy the world or bring peace to it. When Minato made his decision, he was prophesizing because Naruto did not fit Jiraiya's prophecies ceiteria. Namely, the child was suppose to be a srudent of Jiraiya's, and infant Naruto was not that was he?

Even though Minato had no idea whether his son could even survive the jinchuriki's process much less be the saviour of the world, he still believed and KNEW he was the one. Now obviously we the readers know what's going and Naruto's destiny, but Minato didn't, you moron. So it was a prophecy.

7. So basically no one should even theorize why Madara would give his eyes away to who it turns out to be, a relation of the hated Senju Clan. We should be like you, and think nothing of it shall we? Well you do that, I won't. Is that ok with you?

8. What Itachi said will come to pass dummy. Same as Nagato's belief in Naruto. Naruto will become the hope and saviour of the whole world and when that happens, anyone who predicted/prophesied/planned w/e, would have seen it come true. Now read that back to me asshole, and lets see if you understand.

9. Nothing to discuss? Are you serious? I said there could be a prophecy and ever since, I've being bombarded for daring to even say so. Its fucking stupid. Just think for a second. Madara must have had a reason to give gis eyes to Nagato in the first place. A: Nagato is related to him somehow. B: Nagato was his creation.
C: the tablet prophesied him for some unknown reason.

Lol, but you and the judges say there's nothing to discuss and even if you label your theory as a theory, you are actually making shit up. You fucking clown.

Yep I'm butthurt, cute American terminology. You are absolute right and you have surely put me in my place. Alas, your post was as pointless as you. I question why you even felt the need to write that shit to me.

I only insult people who insult me. If you've noticed, you prat, I aint insulted Num once because.... yep you guessed it, he hasn't insulted me. You can have a lively, witty and banter filled debate without flaming. But idiots like you(you insulted me first, remember) start something, act disrespectful then are shocked when I respond.

You had it too easy with Kyf, but not me. You say one insult to me, and I'll say 100. The first salvo was crossing the line with an insult, so don't plead, beg or wonder why I've over reacted. That's what you get when you fuck with the new Kyf. Rofl.
wow! was all that really necessary minato?
__________________
<<Tell me $ome Lie$>>
Maybe, just maybe I may be able to do it and you would not be there when I'm doing it but just so you know, I did it without your help and that'll be my legacy.
k-lai is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.