Naruto_602 - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2012, 07:40 PM   #166
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart
 
-SassyLady-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: -Nebraska-
Age: 20
Posts: 2,044
Thanks: 1,239
Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_602

Jesus, why don't some of you fap off to something?
All that pent up frustration wont get you no where.
__________________
-SassyLady- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -SassyLady- For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-24-2012), Numinous (09-24-2012)


Old 09-23-2012, 08:05 PM   #167
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,139
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
1. You are clearly misguided or have some serious reading issues. Where did I say no one has the right to question my opinion?

2. Its like your some sort of spasticated moron that everyone has encountered in their life. I made an assumption on Nagato and that's got you frothing at the mouth, chatting all that bs you just said. You make it sound like I said its possible Hinta was prophesied to be Naruto's wife. Now that would be dumb, something I would except an idiot like you to say. But theorizing that Nagato could be prophesied is hardly as outlandish, to me anyway.

3. What did I make up? Go on, tell me and see how stupid you sound. Unlike Kyf however, dickheads like you aint gonna ridicule me without reply.

4. God will you lot find a new proverb book or something. Its so repetative. Occam Razor this, Occam fuckung Razor that. Its so fucking stupid that you smart allicks think its the answer to everything. Let me enlighten you on something genius. Its so EASY to point out the flaws of a theory, since by nature, a theory is not a fact. So stop acting all high and mighty like you're doing something great here. You idiot.

5. Your post gets dumber the more you read it. I said Nagato could be prophesied. NOWHERE in any of my post did I say how this could have come about, nor did I mention this 'someone' who told Madara the prophecy. Now that's your imagination and limited thinking. Its you making shit up now. Read what I said not your juvenile mind thinks I said.

Listen, the way you write is laughable, you are an illeterate compared to someone like Num, so I'll keep quiet about commenting on my writing abilities.

6. This is where your stupidity is displayed for the world to see. If we go strictly by what the manga says, then all Jiraiya was told was that he would train a student that would destroy the world or bring peace to it. When Minato made his decision, he was prophesizing because Naruto did not fit Jiraiya's prophecies ceiteria. Namely, the child was suppose to be a srudent of Jiraiya's, and infant Naruto was not that was he?

Even though Minato had no idea whether his son could even survive the jinchuriki's process much less be the saviour of the world, he still believed and KNEW he was the one. Now obviously we the readers know what's going and Naruto's destiny, but Minato didn't, you moron. So it was a prophecy.

7. So basically no one should even theorize why Madara would give his eyes away to who it turns out to be, a relation of the hated Senju Clan. We should be like you, and think nothing of it shall we? Well you do that, I won't. Is that ok with you?

8. What Itachi said will come to pass dummy. Same as Nagato's belief in Naruto. Naruto will become the hope and saviour of the whole world and when that happens, anyone who predicted/prophesied/planned w/e, would have seen it come true. Now read that back to me asshole, and lets see if you understand.

9. Nothing to discuss? Are you serious? I said there could be a prophecy and ever since, I've being bombarded for daring to even say so. Its fucking stupid. Just think for a second. Madara must have had a reason to give gis eyes to Nagato in the first place. A: Nagato is related to him somehow. B: Nagato was his creation.
C: the tablet prophesied him for some unknown reason.

Lol, but you and the judges say there's nothing to discuss and even if you label your theory as a theory, you are actually making shit up. You fucking clown.

Yep I'm butthurt, cute American terminology. You are absolute right and you have surely put me in my place. Alas, your post was as pointless as you. I question why you even felt the need to write that shit to me.

I only insult people who insult me. If you've noticed, you prat, I aint insulted Num once because.... yep you guessed it, he hasn't insulted me. You can have a lively, witty and banter filled debate without flaming. But idiots like you(you insulted me first, remember) start something, act disrespectful then are shocked when I respond.

You had it too easy with Kyf, but not me. You say one insult to me, and I'll say 100. The first salvo was crossing the line with an insult, so don't plead, beg or wonder why I've over reacted. That's what you get when you fuck with the new Kyf. Rofl.
You've got some major issues if you think that it's mature discourse to make deliberate personal attacks as some kind of retribution for someone saying an idea you had is dumb. You also give this self-righteous horseshit after you deliberately call everyone else but yourself and Numinous fucking dumbshits. Great job.

You basically say "maybe Nagato had some sort of prophecy about him that Madara knew so he gave him his eyes." This statement of indecisive non-stance requires several conditions be true that we have no way of knowing the truth of and no evidence to give plausibility to. One, such a prophecy has to exist, which we have absolutely no evidence of thus far. Two, someone/thing has to give said prophecy (which I'm astounded you don't seem to get given that you jumped on that as a flaw in challenging the hypothesis somehow...), and no such thing has any evidence of existing (because futuresight toad has no reason to have spoken to Madara). Third, Madara must know said prophecy. This is why Jiraiya's Child of Destiny prophecy cannot be used as the possible fate you're proposing.

See, ignoring logical principles such as Occam because you find them "boring" does not change their validity. You're not smart for disregarding shit like that. The reason Occam is relevant to this is because of the aforementioned conditions. Those conditions don't need to be fulfilled if the proposal (Madara gives eyes to Nagato because of a prophecy) is not true. Essentially, fewer assumptions without basis need to be made. In terms of the making shit up, same as Num quoted: "5. Nagato wasn't just a random choice for Madara to give his rinnegan to. It almost seems like Madara read a prophecy or something and knew that his eyes will serve his purpose best once it was given to Nagato". It's making shit up in the sense that no evidence exists to support the claim. Are you speaking as if it MUST BE FAKTZ? No, and thank god because that would mean we'd have two KYFs running around.

As for the butthurt, I really could not care less how you react to other people arguing with you. But being insistent on how not-angry you are when you're flinging all manner of ad hominem (in stead of actual argument) in retaliation is entirely silly. If you think someone's just fucking with you, flinging insults by the hundred is not the best way to show you really could not care less what they have to say in terms of personal attacks.

What Itachi and Nagato and Jiraiya and Minato and all of the others who believe Naruto is SUPER NINJA JESUS, yeah, it's gonna happen. It's not a prophecy though. It's as much a prophecy that Temari was going to move into range of a shadow attack from the hole in the ground during the Chunin exams, by Shikamaru's perspective. He predicted her actions based on planning and knowledge he held at the time. Itachi predicts that Naruto is going to be a good guy and protect the village based on what he knows of Naruto's personality. He does not know it; he hasn't seen future events. But he believes it based on in-universe logical processes. Nagato believes that Naruto could save the world based on knowing Jiraiya's prophecy (here's the difference). He knew that Naruto was Jiraiya's student and that Naruto held a philosophy which Nagato thought could truly change the world. Thus he chose to believe, based on those conditions, that Naruto would. He did not see the future in which it happened and relay it; that's what a prophecy is.

There's a lot of shit you can say. Giraffe hornblowing viking fuck. See? It doesn't necessarily make sense. If I say "Momentum is not conserved!" anyone can go outside, do an experiment, crunch the numbers, and confirm that I'm full of shit. If I say "There's a completely undetectable pink unicorn right next to you," technically it can't be disproven. However, you would have to assume a lot of rather ridiculous shit to actually believe me, now wouldn't you? That's what this is about here. Saying "Madara gave Nagato his eyes due to a prophecy" can't be proven or disproven, but without any evidence and thus reason to believe it, the claim of possibility has little value.

Was that non-insulting enough for your delicate sensibilities?
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-23-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-24-2012), Numinous (09-24-2012), Tmoore (09-23-2012), xxMESTxx (09-23-2012)
Old 09-23-2012, 08:16 PM   #168
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,156
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto_602

I'll just leave this here...





Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (09-24-2012), emachina (09-24-2012), k-lai (09-24-2012), kluang (09-24-2012), Numinous (09-24-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (09-24-2012)
Old 09-23-2012, 08:28 PM   #169
Amuro
Genin
 
Amuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 215
Thanks: 50
Thanked 77 Times in 52 Posts
Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_602

@shrike- WWWOOOOOWW...


I'm looking forward to this flash back. I want to see how kish makes obito "come to the dark side". Its odd....im not sure if I want to see how kakashi awakened his ms. I mean it was never explained but it's been so long. He's been using it for a while I'm not sure if it's even relevant. I'm also curious to see what ems does. Ive always had this feeling that it can predict the outcome of certain actions to a extent. No proof, just a feeling. I got it after obito got his ass whooped by minato...he told him there were many doors still open to him er something like that. Like it didn't matter if he lost cause he KNEW there were other opportunities. I've been saying it for a while ems's is gonna b haxxx...better b..

Last edited by Amuro; 09-23-2012 at 08:31 PM.
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:36 PM   #170
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,646
Thanks: 2,007
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
You've got some major issues if you think that it's mature discourse to make deliberate personal attacks as some kind of retribution for someone saying an idea you had is dumb. You also give this self-righteous horseshit after you deliberately call everyone else but yourself and Numinous fucking dumbshits. Great job.

You basically say "maybe Nagato had some sort of prophecy about him that Madara knew so he gave him his eyes." This statement of indecisive non-stance requires several conditions be true that we have no way of knowing the truth of and no evidence to give plausibility to. One, such a prophecy has to exist, which we have absolutely no evidence of thus far. Two, someone/thing has to give said prophecy (which I'm astounded you don't seem to get given that you jumped on that as a flaw in challenging the hypothesis somehow...), and no such thing has any evidence of existing (because futuresight toad has no reason to have spoken to Madara). Third, Madara must know said prophecy. This is why Jiraiya's Child of Destiny prophecy cannot be used as the possible fate you're proposing.

See, ignoring logical principles such as Occam because you find them "boring" does not change their validity. You're not smart for disregarding shit like that. The reason Occam is relevant to this is because of the aforementioned conditions. Those conditions don't need to be fulfilled if the proposal (Madara gives eyes to Nagato because of a prophecy) is not true. Essentially, fewer assumptions without basis need to be made. In terms of the making shit up, same as Num quoted: "5. Nagato wasn't just a random choice for Madara to give his rinnegan to. It almost seems like Madara read a prophecy or something and knew that his eyes will serve his purpose best once it was given to Nagato". It's making shit up in the sense that no evidence exists to support the claim. Are you speaking as if it MUST BE FAKTZ? No, and thank god because that would mean we'd have two KYFs running around.

As for the butthurt, I really could not care less how you react to other people arguing with you. But being insistent on how not-angry you are when you're flinging all manner of ad hominem (in stead of actual argument) in retaliation is entirely silly. If you think someone's just fucking with you, flinging insults by the hundred is not the best way to show you really could not care less what they have to say in terms of personal attacks.

What Itachi and Nagato and Jiraiya and Minato and all of the others who believe Naruto is SUPER NINJA JESUS, yeah, it's gonna happen. It's not a prophecy though. It's as much a prophecy that Temari was going to move into range of a shadow attack from the hole in the ground during the Chunin exams, by Shikamaru's perspective. He predicted her actions based on planning and knowledge he held at the time. Itachi predicts that Naruto is going to be a good guy and protect the village based on what he knows of Naruto's personality. He does not know it; he hasn't seen future events. But he believes it based on in-universe logical processes. Nagato believes that Naruto could save the world based on knowing Jiraiya's prophecy (here's the difference). He knew that Naruto was Jiraiya's student and that Naruto held a philosophy which Nagato thought could truly change the world. Thus he chose to believe, based on those conditions, that Naruto would. He did not see the future in which it happened and relay it; that's what a prophecy is.

There's a lot of shit you can say. Giraffe hornblowing viking fuck. See? It doesn't necessarily make sense. If I say "Momentum is not conserved!" anyone can go outside, do an experiment, crunch the numbers, and confirm that I'm full of shit. If I say "There's a completely undetectable pink unicorn right next to you," technically it can't be disproven. However, you would have to assume a lot of rather ridiculous shit to actually believe me, now wouldn't you? That's what this is about here. Saying "Madara gave Nagato his eyes due to a prophecy" can't be proven or disproven, but without any evidence and thus reason to believe it, the claim of possibility has little value.

Was that non-insulting enough for your delicate sensibilities?


THAT's how you Debate, from now on that's how you debate!!

HOW YOU STOMP AN INTELECTUAL MUDHOLE IN SOMEONE'S ARSE!!!


Sorry I been a AOTKorby fan for a while. Dammit intellegence is just...so darn smart! Lol.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:24 PM   #171
Tmoore
wandering analyst
 
Tmoore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: houstatlantavegas
Posts: 805
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 453 Times in 229 Posts
Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_602

this guy is tickin everyone off it seems

edit... biggest plothole in manga http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Scroll_of_Seals introduced in chap one to never be seen again
__________________
Tmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tmoore For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-24-2012)
Old 09-24-2012, 01:04 AM   #172
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
You've got some major issues if you think that it's mature discourse to make deliberate personal attacks as some kind of retribution for someone saying an idea you had is dumb. You also give this self-righteous horseshit after you deliberately call everyone else but yourself and Numinous fucking dumbshits. Great job.

You basically say "maybe Nagato had some sort of prophecy about him that Madara knew so he gave him his eyes." This statement of indecisive non-stance requires several conditions be true that we have no way of knowing the truth of and no evidence to give plausibility to. One, such a prophecy has to exist, which we have absolutely no evidence of thus far. Two, someone/thing has to give said prophecy (which I'm astounded you don't seem to get given that you jumped on that as a flaw in challenging the hypothesis somehow...), and no such thing has any evidence of existing (because futuresight toad has no reason to have spoken to Madara). Third, Madara must know said prophecy. This is why Jiraiya's Child of Destiny prophecy cannot be used as the possible fate you're proposing.

See, ignoring logical principles such as Occam because you find them "boring" does not change their validity. You're not smart for disregarding shit like that. The reason Occam is relevant to this is because of the aforementioned conditions. Those conditions don't need to be fulfilled if the proposal (Madara gives eyes to Nagato because of a prophecy) is not true. Essentially, fewer assumptions without basis need to be made. In terms of the making shit up, same as Num quoted: "5. Nagato wasn't just a random choice for Madara to give his rinnegan to. It almost seems like Madara read a prophecy or something and knew that his eyes will serve his purpose best once it was given to Nagato". It's making shit up in the sense that no evidence exists to support the claim. Are you speaking as if it MUST BE FAKTZ? No, and thank god because that would mean we'd have two KYFs running around.

As for the butthurt, I really could not care less how you react to other people arguing with you. But being insistent on how not-angry you are when you're flinging all manner of ad hominem (in stead of actual argument) in retaliation is entirely silly. If you think someone's just fucking with you, flinging insults by the hundred is not the best way to show you really could not care less what they have to say in terms of personal attacks.

What Itachi and Nagato and Jiraiya and Minato and all of the others who believe Naruto is SUPER NINJA JESUS, yeah, it's gonna happen. It's not a prophecy though. It's as much a prophecy that Temari was going to move into range of a shadow attack from the hole in the ground during the Chunin exams, by Shikamaru's perspective. He predicted her actions based on planning and knowledge he held at the time. Itachi predicts that Naruto is going to be a good guy and protect the village based on what he knows of Naruto's personality. He does not know it; he hasn't seen future events. But he believes it based on in-universe logical processes. Nagato believes that Naruto could save the world based on knowing Jiraiya's prophecy (here's the difference). He knew that Naruto was Jiraiya's student and that Naruto held a philosophy which Nagato thought could truly change the world. Thus he chose to believe, based on those conditions, that Naruto would. He did not see the future in which it happened and relay it; that's what a prophecy is.

There's a lot of shit you can say. Giraffe hornblowing viking fuck. See? It doesn't necessarily make sense. If I say "Momentum is not conserved!" anyone can go outside, do an experiment, crunch the numbers, and confirm that I'm full of shit. If I say "There's a completely undetectable pink unicorn right next to you," technically it can't be disproven. However, you would have to assume a lot of rather ridiculous shit to actually believe me, now wouldn't you? That's what this is about here. Saying "Madara gave Nagato his eyes due to a prophecy" can't be proven or disproven, but without any evidence and thus reason to believe it, the claim of possibility has little value.

Was that non-insulting enough for your delicate sensibilities?
Now that's better Aot, there's hope for you yet. When you first replied to my post, you was insultive but now that you're mainly insulting/dismantling the post itself rather than poster, I'll take you more seriously now and play nice.

This is what I don't get though. You keep mentioning the Elder Toad Sage as if I said or infered that he told Madara a prophecy regarding Nagato. Its like no matter what I said or say, you will insist that I'm claiming the Toads told Madara about Nagato. For the last time, I said NO such thing. My theory is that Madara found out about Nagato either through the Uchiha Tablet or some other means. I haven't even formulated the theory, it was just an assumption I had.

You again say it has no basis so I made it up. However, you convienently ignore the randomness and lack of motive as to why Madara would give his eyes to Nagato in the first place. Now that's not very logical of you. Why haven't you bothered to even ask that question? Instead of attacking me and using your favorite Occam Razzor's rule constantly, ask yourself why Madara gave his eyes to Nagato. The reality is, that's ALL I did and proposed a reason.

Check this out because the first time I said it, it made no impression on you. Baby Naruto did NOT fit the criteria of the Child of Prophecy and neither did Tobi. Since you like to be all literal and specific and shit, let's exanine the facts. Minato when he fought Tobi, had no idea if Tobi was a former student of Jiraiya or not, correct? He also knew that his newborn was not a former student either, so logically, the Child of Prophecy, could not possibly involve Tobi and Naruto. I'm going by your logic and only adhering to what the manga says. Why did Minato believe at that time, that his son was the child of prophecy and where in Jiraiya's prophecy, does it even mention this 'harbringer of great disaster'?

Just answer that if you will.

Like I said, the manga is awash with prophecy but you seem to think prophecies are only given by the Toads. Itachi's plan/belief in Naruto will come to pass, so one can easily argue that it is a prophecy. Thinking outside the box, will help you reach that conclusion, lol.

Now remember, attack my post anyhow you want because I have never once claimed them to be facts. However, if you approach me in the insultive condescending manner you did previously, making this Kyf reference and butthurt shit that you said, I'm going on the attack. Num has said I'm talking shit as well, but he said it diplomatically. Likewise, I've also said hes talking shit but without the need to insult him. Its about how you say it mate, not what you say. You get me?

So its up to you how you reply, because I will respond accordingly.

Last edited by minato uchiha; 09-24-2012 at 03:07 AM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:55 AM   #173
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
You again say it has no basis so I made it up. However, you convienently ignore the randomness and lack of motive as to why Madara would give his eyes to Nagato in the first place. Now that's not very logical of you. Why haven't you bothered to even ask that question? Instead of attacking me and using your favorite Occam Razzor's rule constantly, ask yourself why Madara gave his eyes to Nagato. The reality is, that's ALL I did and proposed a reason.
And anybody else can propose another reason, like Madara being proficient in chiromancy and read Nagato's palm or Madara studying the stars to see where their alignment points to, matter of fact is both those proposals and yours have the exact same logical validation, none. Unless you provide evidence outside of mutating the meaning of "prophecy" and couple it with a fallacy of division, I'm all ears.

Quote:
Baby Naruto did NOT fit the criteria of the Child of Prophecy and neither did Tobi. Since you like to be all literal and specific and shit, let's exanine the facts. Minato when he fought Tobi, had no idea if Tobi was a former student of Jiraiya or not, correct? He also knew that his newborn was not a former student either, so logically, the Child of Prophecy, could not possibly involve Tobi and Naruto. I'm going by your logic and only adhering to what the manga says. Why did Minato believe at that time, that his son was the child of prophecy and where in Jiraiya's prophecy, does it even mention this 'harbringer of great disaster'?
Actually, the Child of Prophecy does say the child could be the bringer of peace or the harbinger of great disaster, but that's not related to Tobi anyway, so I don't know why the fuck you brought him into the argument.

As for Naruto himself, you're forgetting two things:
  1. The scope of the prophecy. Being Jiraiya's student is simply a condition considering the end result, someone who would revolutionize the world as it was known. Minato, by the meta ways of the plot convenience, knew that his son had what it takes to do it and...
  2. Jiraiya was Naruto's godfather, so Minato should know his son would have a big chance to train with him. And it'd probably happen a lot sooner than it did if Jiraiya didn't take a sip of MIA tea.
Quote:
Like I said, the manga is awash with prophecy but you seem to think prophecies are only given by the Toads. Itachi's plan/belief in Naruto will come to pass, so one can easily argue that it is a prophecy. Thinking outside the box, will help you reach that conclusion, lol.
Or twisting the meaning of prophecy does help tons to reach that conclusion. Nobody is saying prophecies can only be told by Toads, but in order for them to be prophecies they need to be said by someone credited for seeing into the future and have to be passed down orally or written through times. Itachi's belief in Naruto has nothing in common with a prophecy, is simply a prediction of his that will come to pass because of Naruto's prerogative (maybe Itachi was genre savvy, but I kid).
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:04 AM   #174
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_602

Is minato uchiha the new KYF of the forum
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-24-2012), Tmoore (09-24-2012)
Old 09-24-2012, 05:08 AM   #175
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,757
Thanks: 676
Thanked 955 Times in 482 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Is minato uchiha the new KYF of the forum
spot on...
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (09-24-2012), Tmoore (09-24-2012)
Old 09-24-2012, 05:10 AM   #176
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 896
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I'll just leave this here...





I...I think I'm going to cry a little. It's so beautiful.
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:28 AM   #177
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
And anybody else can propose another reason, like Madara being proficient in chiromancy and read Nagato's palm or Madara studying the stars to see where their alignment points to, matter of fact is both those proposals and yours have the exact same logical validation, none. Unless you provide evidence outside of mutating the meaning of "prophecy" and couple it with a fallacy of division, I'm all ears.



Actually, the Child of Prophecy does say the child could be the bringer of peace or the harbinger of great disaster, but that's not related to Tobi anyway, so I don't know why the fuck you brought him into the argument.

As for Naruto himself, you're forgetting two things:
  1. The scope of the prophecy. Being Jiraiya's student is simply a condition considering the end result, someone who would revolutionize the world as it was known. Minato, by the meta ways of the plot convenience, knew that his son had what it takes to do it and...
  2. Jiraiya was Naruto's godfather, so Minato should know his son would have a big chance to train with him. And it'd probably happen a lot sooner than it did if Jiraiya didn't take a sip of MIA tea.


Or twisting the meaning of prophecy does help tons to reach that conclusion. Nobody is saying prophecies can only be told by Toads, but in order for them to be prophecies they need to be said by someone credited for seeing into the future and have to be passed down orally or written through times. Itachi's belief in Naruto has nothing in common with a prophecy, is simply a prediction of his that will come to pass because of Naruto's prerogative (maybe Itachi was genre savvy, but I kid).
1) Lol propose whatever you think has value and put it on the forum for it to be debated. That's what I did but instead of solely criticising the actual proposal, you lot are upset that I even dare to make a proposition. That's my gripe, its not that you think my theory is shit, but that you think I should never have made it in the first place.

2) What for some reason you have still failed to grasp it sthat, Minato at the time, had no idea if Tobi or Naruto would be the child of destiny. Why the fuck can't you understnd that? I brought up Tobi because of what Minato said about him. You like to be literal with the manga, well don't deviate when it suits you. The manga said the child of prophecy will either bring great disaster to the world or bring peace.

Going by that alone, it means that according to Minato, either Tobi or his baby son could be that child. Now that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, if the literal prophecy is applied. Secondly, according to what you wrote, when Minato placed all his beliefs into Naruto, he was unsure qwhether he would grow up to be the harbringer of the great disaster or be the saviour.

In fact when you think about it as i know you guys love using logic, Minato made it sound that harbringer and the saviour are NOT the same person, but rather 2. Now again, this is contray to the literal prophecy Jiraiya was told. Lol, so why aren't yuo accussing Minato of making shit up as well then?

3) I hear you on this one. However, this one of the times where you have to agree to disagree. Me personally, if someone says something and it comes true, they have made a prophecy, regardless whether they have the religious background or history of making such prophecies. But I get you though and to be honest, the burden of proof is on me, not you and I have failed to convince you. Lol

@Dragonbpy: yes I am and let's see if you can take the piss out of me like you do him. And who the fuck are you by the way? Are you the resident joker on this forum or just another faggot who thinks calling me Kyf is gonna shut me up? Think again you fucking prick, and that's for this Apacolyz clown as well.

Last edited by minato uchiha; 09-24-2012 at 05:29 AM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:32 AM   #178
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,757
Thanks: 676
Thanked 955 Times in 482 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_602

not worth my time....and it's spelled Apacolypz...learn to copy.....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:40 AM   #179
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 896
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_602

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
@Dragonbpy: yes I am and let's see if you can take the piss out of me like you do him. And who the fuck are you by the way? Are you the resident joker on this forum or just another faggot who thinks calling me Kyf is gonna shut me up? Think again you fucking prick, and that's for this Apacolyz clown as well.
Glad to see you still could care less what people think.
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-24-2012)
Old 09-24-2012, 05:55 AM   #180
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_602

Hahahaha. Minato Uchiha is more aggressive form of KYF. Last I checked Minato only considered Naruto child of prophecy and no one else. This guy is now bringing Tobito into the equation. This is more absurd than KYF

edit: I am a part dragon part awesome

Last edited by DRAGONBPY; 09-24-2012 at 05:57 AM.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-24-2012)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.