Bleach Q&A - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series

Bleach Series Talk about Bleach, a widely popular anime and manga series in here!

Old 07-29-2010, 04:00 PM   #61
typhoony
Academy Student

typhoony is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bleach Q&A

i have only seen the Bleach anime, not read the manga.
what is the relationship between Matsumato and Gin..i remember in one anime ep that Matsumoto is in a tent or cave, Gin is leaving in a snow storm, and she is asking him a question about a child?

thanks,

typhoony out
typhoony is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-29-2010, 04:06 PM   #62
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Anything you see in the anime/movies isn't considered canon. There are filler episodes and filler arcs created to buy Kubo time so he can advance the manga.

Now for the question. The relationship between Rangiku and Gin established in the manga is a close friendship, though Rangiku has noticed Gin has been acting more distant and she's even noticed he'll vanish without telling her.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 04:09 PM   #63
typhoony
Academy Student

can you tell me which chapter in the manga this relationship occurs?

thanks,

typhoony out
Old 07-29-2010, 04:53 PM   #64
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

It's been mentioned several times throughout the entire series that she's close to Gin. She thinks to herself that Gin is always disappearing and leaving her behind when he defects from Soul Society with Aizen and Tosen.

On this page, Gin speaks to Rangiku personally and apologizes for having to leave. On this page Rangiku mentions that Gin always disappears without telling her, and that he hasn't changed one bit, which implies she's known him for quite some time. This page shows when she and Gin first met, and that she found his name weird. Shortly after they met they started living together. Here shows Rangiku saying that she never counted the days until she met Gin, when asking about her birthday.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:03 PM   #65
typhoony
Academy Student

thank your kael03,

i didn't know that BC had the manga online. Thats GREAT!
ive never had the time to dl'd it to read but now i can anytime im online.

domo arigato kael03

typhoony out
Old 11-09-2010, 05:26 AM   #66
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoony View Post
thank your kael03,

i didn't know that BC had the manga online. Thats GREAT!
ive never had the time to dl'd it to read but now i can anytime im online.

domo arigato kael03

typhoony out
What's with typhoony out..., Is this a drill or what?
Old 11-09-2010, 11:00 AM   #67
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoony View Post
i have only seen the Bleach anime, not read the manga.
what is the relationship between Matsumato and Gin..i remember in one anime ep that Matsumoto is in a tent or cave, Gin is leaving in a snow storm, and she is asking him a question about a child?

thanks,

typhoony out
u have to ead the manga to find outbut if u wait i would say they will show it in the next 5 to 10 episodes.

Kael03 got it first.

Last edited by itachikillsnaruto; 11-09-2010 at 11:02 AM.
itachikillsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:53 PM   #68
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikfearless0 View Post
He was a filler character.....meaning he will never be shown again. He was shown in the anime to keep the anime from catching up in the manga. He will never be shown again. If he does that it will be another filler arc.
I'm necroing this post with a good reason. It's 100% wrong. The soul reaper that was in the Hueco Mundo anime arc was intended to be a character in the manga itself, but Kubo didn't have time to work him in. He gave the anime writers permission to use the character in the anime itself so he wasn't wasting a character. So, no, he's not a filler character.
Old 12-22-2010, 04:48 AM   #69
kristy
Academy Student

kristy is an unknown quantity at this point

I am huge fan of bleach anime. I always look so excited to watch latest bleach episodes and can never miss it's any latest episode collection. But i never like Filler episodes of this show. Actually filler always dump down my interest of enjoying upcoming episodes. Storyline become so annoying and boring.
So here i just have to ask Why Bleach anime include filler character in some Bleach episodes?
kristy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:16 AM   #70
jamescool
Academy Student

jamescool is an unknown quantity at this point

That is my favorite show....
jamescool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:11 AM   #71
Vargas91
Academy Student

Vargas91 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristy View Post
I am huge fan of bleach anime. I always look so excited to watch latest bleach episodes and can never miss it's any latest episode collection. But i never like Filler episodes of this show. Actually filler always dump down my interest of enjoying upcoming episodes. Storyline become so annoying and boring.
So here i just have to ask Why Bleach anime include filler character in some Bleach episodes?
Do you mean the souls+ like Ririn, Noba and Kurodo?
I guess the creator decided they were cool and it's better if they remain in the series. When I showed Bleach to my friend I recommended that he would watch only the episodes based on manga and it took some time till I managed to explain to him who these creatures were
And of course the Bount characters that appeared in some episodes beyond real fillers were pretty much unexpected to see as well.