603 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-26-2012, 03:10 AM   #16
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Can you show where he broke it from
Sure can ^_^

Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Senkradlol For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-26-2012), ask me anything (09-28-2012), Human Rasengan (09-26-2012), jericho Uzimaki (09-26-2012), Loke (09-26-2012), mykewin777 (09-26-2012), NeoKakarott023 (09-26-2012), platinumrug (09-26-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (09-26-2012), xxMESTxx (09-26-2012)

Old 09-26-2012, 03:10 AM   #17
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

probably from under his bed
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:11 AM   #18
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

My two cents about his growth, Obito did not survive hand to hand with Minato because of his skill..he survived due to his advanced Kamui. Using a basic SG he still is able to move, phase and enter his dimension. He knew the work arounds to Minato's FTG 1 jutsu. The fight wasn't some epic long battle it barely lasted. It was FTG vs Kamui, T/S vs T/S. Obito lost that battle (battle of jutsu speed) Obito even lost to Kakashi when he warped Naruto. Obito went to credit Kakashi by saying he was faster than the knife and chains he was spewing out. Only way I can see Obito's growth, maybe he fused with the Zetsu to appear older or an adult. Or maybe just that Zetsu became apart of him completely..and in the process he wears a mask out of respect (long shot lol) I mean there are ways around the whole "growth" issue bro.

Last edited by apacolypz; 09-26-2012 at 03:12 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:14 AM   #19
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Unless Kishi completely rips off Dragonball Z, there isn't enough time passing to give Obito the recovery and rehabilitation to fight on a level with Minato. It's just not possible.
The ONLY thing that permitted that was his MS. NOTHING else. Dunno how the fuck this so hard of a concept for people when he's barely done fuck all besides it until he got the Rinnegan.

Also, LOL @ Long-haired Obito.

Thank you, Kishi.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:19 AM   #20
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Except Obito didn't know about FTG. He never saw the seals. He only determined the seals importance when they fought during his attack on Konoha. Even then, he didn't know it by name and assumed it was still Shunshin.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
The ONLY thing that permitted that was his MS. NOTHING else. Dunno how the fuck this so hard of a concept for people when he's barely done fuck all besides it until he got the Rinnegan.
How in the hell is that in any way related to the major time discrepancy of his recovery? He recovered enough to not only take control of the kyuubi, but keep Minato on his toes IN LESS THAN A YEAR. MS or not, that isn't enough time to be able to combat someone on Minato's level. Unless, like I pointed out, Kishi completely ripped off Dragonball Z and turned that cave into a Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Last edited by kael03; 09-26-2012 at 03:23 AM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-26-2012), platinumrug (09-26-2012)
Old 09-26-2012, 03:24 AM   #21
apacolypz
ANBU

ok well you got me there He knew his master had crazy speed. During the fight with Minato he is fully aware of FTG's basic jutsu. Maybe Zetsu reported it to him as his spy. Still though he could of used Zetsu to appear older.
Old 09-26-2012, 03:24 AM   #22
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm, all I got from that was he noticed Minato added FTG markings into the kyubi seal.

Which to me seems like he does in fact know the FTG seals, if he can tell he added them to the seal. Maybe I'm reading that wrong?
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:27 AM   #23
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
Hmm, all I got from that was he noticed Minato added FTG markings into the kyubi seal.

Which to me seems like he does in fact know the FTG seals, if he can tell he added them to the seal. Maybe I'm reading that wrong?
Yeah it is as I said during the fight with Minato he knew very well what FTG was. I thought Kael meant during the Kakashi Gaiden arc.
Old 09-26-2012, 03:34 AM   #24
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Yeah it is as I said during the fight with Minato he knew very well what FTG was. I thought Kael meant during the Kakashi Gaiden arc.
The Gaiden took place less than a year after Obito was crushed. The entire time during the Gaiden, the only opportunity Obito had to see the markings was on the kunai Minato gave to Kakashi. The seal was never explained while Obito was part of the group (Minato explained the markings when Kakashi woke up after the cave-in). When Minato took out the first enemy ninja that he rescued Kakashi from, the seal was on the guy's foot and Obito was blinded by tears.

As I said, it was only when they fought that he figured out the markings. He didn't know how Minato's FTG worked until then. All he knew was that Minato was extremely fast, and Rin even believed FTG was just Minato's Shunshin (mentioned to Obito/Kakashi when Minato teleported to kill the first guy).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-26-2012), Numinous (09-26-2012)
Old 09-26-2012, 03:36 AM   #25
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice chapter and Kishi once again shows how good he is at writing comedy and wwtting the appetites of his readers.

Love the spiral faced Zetsu. Since these androids have feelings, its understandable that one of them would take to Obito and want to help him.

I also liked the way it showed Obito growing his hair, which in hindsight, its obvious that would happen being stuck in the cave for so long.

Where is Black Zetsu, I wanna see his origin and this chapter explains why the Zetsu's can move through the earth. Hmmm I wonder if Hashirama had that power to move through the earth as well, after all, they owe their very existence to him.

I like the way Obito was still thinking of his teammates and still cussing Kakashi in his sleep, lol.

Personally, I think its more than reasonable and believable that Obito will become an avid supporter of the MEP. Think about it, it brings peace and it can revive those who are dead, including your loved ones. Its a much better plan than Nagato's WMD ideology.

This could possibly be a reason why Obito cared little for human life and killed at will. He knew all those dead could be revived.

That spiral Zetsu may be part of the reason why Obito could use his kamui so much without ever going blind. Kamui as its becoming apparent, is a very rare and special MS technique and Obito doesn't know the full power of it yet. What if, and IF is the operative word here, the spiral Zetsu somehow could copy and mimic Obito's kamui(s/t) and thus, Obito uses his s/t without activating his ms? Sort of like a symbian who becomes one with its host.

Last point: thousands if not millions of people die everyday but that doesn't change us or our morals. However, God forbid, if one of our love one's die, trust me, it is far more likely that you will change your perspective in life, even though its just one person dead. So cut Obito and Kishi some slack will you. This aint a novel or some Shakespearean masterpiece. Its a fucking manga for fuck sakes, why would you except some genius writing week in week out? Lol

Last edited by minato uchiha; 09-26-2012 at 03:50 AM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:46 AM   #26
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Wow. I didn't think it could happen. I could honestly care less what happens next.
Old 09-26-2012, 03:54 AM   #27
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
The Gaiden took place less than a year after Obito was crushed. The entire time during the Gaiden, the only opportunity Obito had to see the markings was on the kunai Minato gave to Kakashi. The seal was never explained while Obito was part of the group (Minato explained the markings when Kakashi woke up after the cave-in). When Minato took out the first enemy ninja that he rescued Kakashi from, the seal was on the guy's foot and Obito was blinded by tears.

As I said, it was only when they fought that he figured out the markings. He didn't know how Minato's FTG worked until then. All he knew was that Minato was extremely fast, and Rin even believed FTG was just Minato's Shunshin (mentioned to Obito/Kakashi when Minato teleported to kill the first guy).

You mean less than a year before Obito was crushed. I agree with you that during the Arc Obito is not aware of FTG's capabilities. BUt we disagree that when Minato fought Tobi, Tobi was well aware of FTG. Even the markings itself. He referenced him as the yellow flash. At this time Obito is aware and knows how to work around FTG. Minato is just too fast. He gets slammed by rasengan only due to FTG2. Which Obito would not know....
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (09-26-2012)
Old 09-26-2012, 03:55 AM   #28
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Nice chapter and Kishi once again shows how good he is at writing comedy and wwtting the appetites of his readers.

Love the spiral faced Zetsu. Since these androids have feelings, its understandable that one of them would take to Obito and want to help him.

I also liked the way it showed Obito growing his hair, which in hindsight, its obvious that would happen being stuck in the cave for so long.

Where is Black Zetsu, I wanna see his origin and this chapter explains why the Zetsu's can move through the earth. Hmmm I wonder if Hashirama had that power to move through the earth as well, after all, they owe their very existence to him.

I like the way Obito was still thinking of his teammates and still cussing Kakashi in his sleep, lol.

Personally, I think its more than reasonable and believable that Obito will become an avid supporter of the MEP. Think about it, it brings peace and it can revive those who are dead, including your loved ones. Its a much better plan than Nagato's WMD ideology.

This could possibly be a reason why Obito cared little for human life and killed at will. He knew all those dead could be revived.

That spiral Zetsu may be part of the reason why Obito could use his kamui so much without ever going blind. Kamui as its becoming apparent, is a very rare and special MS technique and Obito doesn't know the full power of it yet. What if, and IF is the operative word here, the spiral Zetsu somehow could copy and mimic Obito's kamui(s/t) and thus, Obito uses his s/t without activating his ms? Sort of like a symbian who becomes one with its host.

Last point: thousands if not millions of people die everyday but that doesn't change us or our morals. However, God forbid, if one of our love one's die, trust me, it is far more likely that you will change your perspective in life, even though its just one person dead. So cut Obito and Kishi some slack will you. This aint a novel or some Shakespearean masterpiece. Its a fucking manga for fuck sakes, why would you except some genius writing week in week out? Lol

Zetsu can not mimic jutsu's only chakra and body

All moments where Obito recognizes FTG or is hit due to it... he knows of it

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v53/c501/6.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v53/c501/7.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v53/c501/14.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v53/c502/9.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v53/c502/16.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v53/c503/4.html

Last edited by apacolypz; 09-26-2012 at 04:06 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:07 AM   #29
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
You mean less than a year before Obito was crushed.
Actually, I meant that the Gaiden arc took place less than a year before Naruto's birth. Obito being crushed to Naruto's birth was less than a year. It's 4 am for me, and I had a long day at work.

Quote:
I agree with you that during the Arc Obito is not aware of FTG's capabilities. BUt we disagree that when Minato fought Tobi, Tobi was well aware of FTG. Even the markings itself.
He was only aware of it during the fight. He didn't go in prepared for it. Not hard to figure out the markings when they appear everywhere, and always nearby when Minato teleported to them (A even figured that out).

Quote:
He referenced him as the yellow flash.
Everyone knew that moniker. It wasn't exactly a secret code name for him. Enemies knew it because Minato had a "flee on sight" order tagged to his description, allies knew it because they witnessed it. It became his nickname during the war because of his speed and his blonde hair making a yellow flashing streak when he ripped apart enemy groups.

Quote:
At this time Obito is aware and knows how to work around FTG. Minato is just too fast.
He didn't know how to work around FTG until he encountered it when he tried to suck Minato into the other dimension. He even told himself to adjust the speed of the warping next time he caught him to stop Minato from teleporting. If he knew the full workings of FTG, he would've prepared his warping better and caught him the first time.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (09-26-2012)
Old 09-26-2012, 04:11 AM   #30
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Actually, I meant that the Gaiden arc took place less than a year before Naruto's birth. Obito being crushed to Naruto's birth was less than a year. It's 4 am for me, and I had a long day at work.

He was only aware of it during the fight. He didn't go in prepared for it. Not hard to figure out the markings when they appear everywhere, and always nearby when Minato teleported to them (A even figured that out).

Everyone knew that moniker. It wasn't exactly a secret code name for him. Enemies knew it because Minato had a "flee on sight" order tagged to his description, allies knew it because they witnessed it. It became his nickname during the war because of his speed and his blonde hair making a yellow flashing streak when he ripped apart enemy groups.

He didn't know how to work around FTG until he encountered it when he tried to suck Minato into the other dimension. He even told himself to adjust the speed of the warping next time he caught him to stop Minato from teleporting. If he knew the full workings of FTG, he would've prepared his warping better and caught him the first time.

Lol I hear you bro I am at work dying as we speak..we just agree to disagree at this point...For me after reviewing it, it does seem Obito was prepared for FTG 1. He thought increasing his suction would guarantee him victory..but he was not aware of FTG2 which is the reason he lost..
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
k-lai (09-26-2012)