509 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-26-2012, 02:55 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/509

ENJOY!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
k-lai (09-26-2012), Vishnu (09-26-2012)

Old 09-26-2012, 03:00 AM   #2
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: 509

So, Juha is not the final boss. Anywya, Yamamoto's Bankai is awesome. The guy is virtually unbeatable.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:01 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So, Juha is not the final boss. Anywya, Yamamoto's Bankai is awesome. The guy is virtually unbeatable.
Who is Juha speaking to? Why is he speaking in third person? So this bitch isn't the final boss? So maybe we will see Soul King and Zero squad....
Old 09-26-2012, 03:05 AM   #4
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,721 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Who is Juha speaking to? Why is he speaking in third person? So this bitch isn't the final boss?
It's not Juhabach. It's someone posing as him. Not sure who, as the Quincy that can mimic people was killed by Kenpachi.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (09-26-2012)
Old 09-26-2012, 03:15 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
It's not Juhabach. It's someone posing as him. Not sure who, as the Quincy that can mimic people was killed by Kenpachi.
yeah this is what I figured.....odd though..everyone of his subjects treated him as though he was their boss..so this guy is impersonating the real deal....This guy killed of Kenpachi with ease...so the real monster hopefully is more of threat for Yama....not only Yama has now shown all his Bankai traits...now they know his limit...steal Yama's bankai anyone?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
k-lai (09-26-2012), Pritha (09-26-2012), woody_3162 (09-26-2012)
Old 09-26-2012, 04:18 AM   #6
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

So yama said it ichigo is gonna have his bankai evolve. Yama is awesome too bad now his bankai's limit is displayed in full and can now be stolen

Edit: Again I say Yama is screwed big time

Last edited by k-lai; 09-26-2012 at 04:20 AM.
k-lai is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-26-2012)
Old 09-26-2012, 04:22 AM   #7
apacolypz
ANBU

Yeah man I thought about that....maybe Kubo will give Ichigo back his ultimate form or hell let him use his Hollow which we have not seen since Aizen arc. At this point we have seem Ichigo's bankai or abilities change so much...from shikai to bankai, to hollow, vizard, ult form, fullbring and now he has his powers back from all the captains and vice of SS. wonder how it will evolve..
Old 09-26-2012, 04:46 AM   #8
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Yeah man I thought about that....maybe Kubo will give Ichigo back his ultimate form or hell let him use his Hollow which we have not seen since Aizen arc. At this point we have seem Ichigo's bankai or abilities change so much...from shikai to bankai, to hollow, vizard, ult form, fullbring and now he has his powers back from all the captains and vice of SS. wonder how it will evolve..
A good question is what will even trigger it to evolve? Are we gonna have another continuous fighting with random power ups channeled through emotions like before?

EDIT: Guess it all makes sense now why kubo didn't have the senior captains show their bankais any how. Show your bankai too much and it'll get analysed and stolen at the same time.
So going by this I'd say urahara, shisui, ukitake, unohana, prolly the vaizard captains, yoroichi and zero squad stand a chance...

Last edited by k-lai; 09-26-2012 at 04:50 AM.
k-lai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:51 AM   #9
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
A good question is what will even trigger it to evolve? Are we gonna have another continuous fighting with random power ups channeled through emotions like before?
if so....jeeze Kubo

I hate emotional breakdowns which leads to powerups...shit train mofo lol! I wish I could cry and have a hissy fit and somehow get the power of the HULK.... I have a feeling Ichigo will get a chat from ole dad and he will tell Ichigo he is the ultimate being..being a hybrid of all....Just my question is why is Ichigo referred to one of the five weapons...if that is the case why isn't Yama one of the threats of SS?
Old 09-26-2012, 04:58 AM   #10
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,721 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Just my question is why is Ichigo referred to one of the five weapons...if that is the case why isn't Yama one of the threats of SS?
Who said he isn't a threat? We only know 2 of the people on that list: Kenpachi and Ichigo. "Juhabach" seemed pretty damn threatened by him.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:00 AM   #11
k-lai
ANBU

Quote:
if so....jeeze Kubo

I hate emotional breakdowns which leads to powerups...shit train mofo lol! I wish I could cry and have a hissy fit and somehow get the power of the HULK.... I have a feeling Ichigo will get a chat from ole dad and he will tell Ichigo he is the ultimate being..being a hybrid of all....Just my question is why is Ichigo referred to one of the five weapons...if that is the case why isn't Yama one of the threats of SS?
He is one, ichigo two, kenpachi 3, next two ?? prolly shinsui and/or ukitake or unohana. hey I even 4got about urahara
Old 09-26-2012, 05:07 AM   #12
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
He is one, ichigo two, kenpachi 3, next two ?? prolly shinsui and/or ukitake or unohana. hey I even 4got about urahara
Well he never mentioned Yama as being a threat...I would expect him to mention him first if anything...Yeah kinda forgot about Kenpachi which he said was a let down...Yeah I ain't saying Kael that he isn't afraid of cautious of him..Even after showing off his Bankai the imposter Juha still thought he could reach Yama.....
Old 09-26-2012, 05:09 AM   #13
k-lai
ANBU

Quote:
Well he never mentioned Yama as being a threat...I would expect him to mention him first if anything...Yeah kinda forgot about Kenpachi which he said was a let down...Yeah I ain't saying Kael that he isn't afraid of cautious of him..Even after showing off his Bankai the imposter Juha still thought he could reach Yama.....
It was all prolly in the act but something tells me Yama was somehow aware that it was a fake Juha Bach.
Old 09-26-2012, 05:14 AM   #14
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
It was all prolly in the act but something tells me Yama was somehow aware that it was a fake Juha Bach.
Facepalm if so....after making the statement...you could not steal it because of the logic of not knowing it's limits...then he shows them and now the real Juha will wipe his ass with Yama's bankai..it is just idiotic writing if that is the case. Right now Juha's Lieutenant is still at his side..(well not directly since he would be dead lol). Wondering why he wasn't killed off...what importance does he have left? Maybe he could be the final boss and just watched the match....

Last edited by apacolypz; 09-26-2012 at 05:28 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 05:22 AM   #15
k-lai
ANBU

Quote:
Facepalm if so....after making the statement...you could not still it because of the logic of not knowing it's limits...then he shows them and now the real Juha will wipe his ass with Yama's bankai..it is just idiotic writing if that is the case. Right now Juha's Lieutenant is still at his side..(well not directly since he would be dead lol). Wondering why he wasn't killed off...what importance does he have left? Maybe he could be the final boss and just watched the match....
Or maybe he was the analyser, remember how he was keenly watching kenpachi's reiatsu as well as understanding yama's bankai flavours lol