603 - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-26-2012, 09:27 AM   #76
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro View Post
Hell yea veng I was thinking that too (zetsu orchestrating rins death). Not being funny but how do u know he was down there a year? Also I edited my first post with a link what u think about theses seals?
Well I'm guessing a year since the nine tails attack happened a little over a year from Obito's so called "death". If this is when Rin dies then Obito's attack on Konoha should follow shortly after within the next few months (manga time). Even given a years time hair simply doesn't grow that fast naturally. Explanation being the Zetsu flesh is accelerating Obito's growth which would include his hair.

I think the seals are probably there to hide the location from Sensory ninja.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-26-2012 at 09:29 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2012, 09:30 AM   #77
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Well I'm guessing a year since the nine tails attack happened a little over a year from Obito's so called "death". If this is when Rin dies then Obito's attack on Konoha should follow shortly after within the next few months (manga time). Even given a years time hair simply doesn't grow that fast naturally.

I think the seals are probably there to hide the location from Sensory ninja.
Oooh ok, if that's the case then ur prolly right. Tnx

Wwaayy off topic: title of the video is She Got Caught: Colorado Woman From County Clerk's Office Registering Only Romney Voters! (Voter Fraud Caught On Tape) http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.p...DGF21QKfxXUGI3
Sketchy? Or perfectly fine?

Last edited by Amuro; 09-26-2012 at 09:41 AM.
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:41 AM   #78
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-26-2012), Gakure (09-26-2012), jekyl_hyde (09-26-2012), Tmoore (09-26-2012), Vengeance (09-26-2012)
Old 09-26-2012, 10:26 AM   #79
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
what was even the point of that panel? Kakashi cared for him more than he thought?
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:32 AM   #80
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
what was even the point of that panel? Kakashi cared for him more than he thought?
Am I the only one who thinks this response to this post is just wrong... and funny at the same time?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-26-2012), Pritha (09-26-2012), Tmoore (09-26-2012)
Old 09-26-2012, 10:38 AM   #81
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

So we're all in agreement that Obito/Tobi's mask is actually the face of the "I don't poop" Zetzu, right?

That's ALL kinds of hilarious.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (09-26-2012), Miburo (09-26-2012), NeoKakarott023 (09-26-2012), Tmoore (09-26-2012), xxMESTxx (09-26-2012)
Old 09-26-2012, 10:42 AM   #82
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
So we're all in agreement that Obito/Tobi's mask is actually the face of the "I don't poop" Zetzu, right?

That's ALL kinds of hilarious.
Yeah it's Tobi's face. I'm thinking at some point Tobi died but for some reason Obito continued to wear it's face & took it's name. Tobi of course being the name of poop Zetsu.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 09-26-2012, 10:51 AM   #83
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Obito led a Meh existance, a hybrid Naruto/Sasuke clone that went bad in his storyline.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:57 AM   #84
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
It hasn't. It's only been increased. Even with Zetsu armor, how did Obito manage to rehabilitate himself enough from getting half of his body crushed/replaced to be able to punch a giant crack into a boulder in less than a year? It's not feasible, even with Suspension of Disbelief.

That issue aside - fuck you, KYF. This just proves that long-haired Tobi = short-haired Tobi.
I missed the part where it showed obito going to the mist, stealing shisui's genjutsu eye then controlling the mist for years before going to konaha after getting caught... Your idea of proof is premature as shit!!!

We just saw a medium haired obito become no haired obito... how is any of this proving that obito was the long haired tobi???

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:01 AM   #85
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I missed the part where it showed obito going to the mist, stealing shisui's genjutsu eye then controlling the mist for years before going to konaha after getting caught... Your idea of proof is premature as shit!!!

We just saw a medium haired obito become no haired obito... how is any of this proving that obito was the long haired tobi???
For fuck's sake dude.... seriously!

The ground work is there.
1. It's been stated and proven that Tobi/Madara was the one behind Yagura being mind-fucked and causing the whole "Blood-Mist" shit.
2. Obito still has a raging hard on for Rin, even though there is the whole pedophilia thing going on between Madara and Obito.
3. F'n "no poop" Zetsu comes through and says that Rin and Kakashi are being attacked by the Mist.

Can you not connect the fuckin' dots?

Then there is the whole aspect of Zabuza supposedly having already graduated from the Blood Mist's academy before the shit even starts.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (09-26-2012)
Old 09-26-2012, 11:30 AM   #86
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
How in the hell is that in any way related to the major time discrepancy of his recovery? He recovered enough to not only take control of the kyuubi, but keep Minato on his toes IN LESS THAN A YEAR. MS or not, that isn't enough time to be able to combat someone on Minato's level. Unless, like I pointed out, Kishi completely ripped off Dragonball Z and turned that cave into a Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
Because the length of recovery doesn't matter.

MS can control Kurama and his Kamui allows him to combat Minato. It allows him to combat ANYONE. It is the supreme defense. You can't kill what you can't hit. Simple shit.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:33 AM   #87
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Because the length of recovery doesn't matter.

MS can control Kurama and his Kamui allows him to combat Minato. It allows him to combat ANYONE. It is the supreme defense. You can't kill what you can't hit. Simple shit.
Using a sharingan genjutsu to control Kurama without PMS causes blindness. How is it that Obito's eye was able to maintain it's light all this time?

Hashirama DNA is the answer to everything.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-26-2012 at 11:34 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:48 AM   #88
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

If half of obito is normal the other half is made with that thing

then half of obito's penis.......

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:51 AM   #89
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Ugh. Really Kishi? Pedophile and poo jokes are the best you can come up with?

Next that zetsu thing is going to ask Obito to take a shit while they're fused or whatever. Unless this zetsu thing makes Obito all instant bad ass, I'm missing something. If he only had a year or two tops, how could he have wasted such a significant amount of time (shown by his hair growing) to pull off his Konoha rampage. Surely as long as his hair had gotten, it had taken a good part of the year at least, and he couldn't even punch through the rock. Besides, Obito had a mask on at the time of his fight with Minato right? Because we could see the back of his head and hair. So I'm not sure how the zetsu thing could be responisble.

Haha, maybe Madara realized his creation is retarded and has him put down. Leading Obito to carve off and paint his face to wear as his own.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:39 PM   #90
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
For fuck's sake dude.... seriously!

The ground work is there.
1. It's been stated and proven that Tobi/Madara was the one behind Yagura being mind-fucked and causing the whole "Blood-Mist" shit.
2. Obito still has a raging hard on for Rin, even though there is the whole pedophilia thing going on between Madara and Obito.
3. F'n "no poop" Zetsu comes through and says that Rin and Kakashi are being attacked by the Mist.

Can you not connect the fuckin' dots?

Then there is the whole aspect of Zabuza supposedly having already graduated from the Blood Mist's academy before the shit even starts.
AT this point, trying to even attempt to predict what is going to happen, much less what has already happened is getting ridiculous...

Obito is now a half zetsu boy within a full zetsu man.... How in the fuck is anyone supposed to predict this shit lol???

And in red is BS!!! tobi/madara has not been proven in control... a long haired figure with a SG appeared behind yagura as if controlling him, but it was shisui's genjutsu that was recognized as the genjutsu yagura was under by the person who saw through it and broke him free of it... AO...

Judging by the timeline and recent info... Shisui may have been working for root (danzou directly) and controlling yagura for him.... it is the only other explanation other then akatsuki... But there is still the chance shisui was madara's first choice before obito...
Also... there is still the connection between obito and shisui with their MS abilities in each eye, but more powerful then the standard... they are the only uchiha in history to have such a thing occur...

Allot needs to be explained and this chapter did not do anything other then explain how complicated this shit is really going to get...

EDIT: and judging by the length of obito's hair... he has already been down there so long, he missed the fight with minato a year after his fake death... I mean it taking less then a year to grow is hair that long is ridiculous obviously... SO then who fought minato, WTF... Timeline is all screwed up!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-26-2012 at 01:10 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote