509 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-26-2012, 12:28 PM   #31
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 509

So based on what the captain said isn't it plausible they can't steal Renji's either? Or am I just retarded
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2012, 12:51 PM   #32
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reesaroni View Post
So based on what the captain said isn't it plausible they can't steal Renji's either? Or am I just retarded
Renji has been hinted at achieving a new level of strength. I think I read or heard that Kubo may have done something with his zanpakto (spl). Could also be why his captain asked him to sit aside and watch. As if he knew he had potential to be a threat. Or that his bankai is something they could not wield. Who knows.. we will have to see.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:58 PM   #33
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I doubt it is over... juha bach just had yamamoto reveal his full power so he could take it... Some unknown power must of been used to fight yamamoto to allow juha bach to fight without physically being there...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:26 PM   #34
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

okay i guess this chapter, i didnot expect but we can say that yama's bankai is limitless and cannot be stolen since he knows how they steal a bankai and he also knows there is his subordinate standing next to him and showed only a part of his bankai again or yama is just another fucked up captain commander.

But it could probably be that he has a time limit to his bankai or his energy is also drained with his bankai so it might take some time to recover from his bankai or some stupid stuffs like that to stop him use his bankai again.

But i really want to know whats happening elsewhere.
And i agree with ACt , yama is not only bad but pretty messed up insides but i guess he is changing since he ordered for the captains to transfer their power to ichigo
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:00 PM   #35
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Bring on some death now. Btw, it would be fair if Kira, Byakuya, and Kenpachi, as well as others were dead considering the Ash Monsters Yama used against Bach.
That would kinda be an awesome way of ending this manga...

A battle royal.... Ichigo vs. Gotei 13 Captains and vice-captains.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:45 PM   #36
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

or the guy who called out to juha bach was blondie that was standing next to him..maybe juha bach works under someone more deadly.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:47 PM   #37
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
or the guy who called out to juha bach was blondie that was standing next to him..maybe juha bach works under someone more deadly.
Read the last page again. The speech bubbles were coming from what remained of the "Juhabach" that Yamamoto killed.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:53 PM   #38
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

Maybe aizen is the other threat...
Old 09-26-2012, 03:10 PM   #39
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

If Aizen is again the one orchestrating the shit, i'm done with Bleach.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-26-2012), jekyl_hyde (09-26-2012)
Old 09-26-2012, 03:14 PM   #40
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchking View Post
Maybe aizen is the other threat...
If Aizen is a threat, this manga has reached the levels of shittiness that Naruto has reached.

Yama has a badass bankai, m'kay.
Based on that last panel, Yama is about to get pwned by JahaBach, m'kay.
I'm sure we're all in agreement that Yama's bankai would destroy Aizen's zanpaktou, m'kay.
I think I don't need to go any further, m'kay.

And oh yeah, drugs are bad, m'kay.
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (09-26-2012)
Old 09-26-2012, 03:53 PM   #41
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
If Aizen is a threat, this manga has reached the levels of shittiness that Naruto has reached.

Yama has a badass bankai, m'kay.
Based on that last panel, Yama is about to get pwned by JahaBach, m'kay.
I'm sure we're all in agreement that Yama's bankai would destroy Aizen's zanpaktou, m'kay.
I think I don't need to go any further, m'kay.

And oh yeah, drugs are bad, m'kay.
yamas bankai is the strongest however aizens zanpakto is far more deadly.

kyoka suigetsu would have completely fucked yamam regardless of his bankai or not if he can't see the real aizen he can't be sure what he's hitting.

and we've never seen aizens bankai unfortunately.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:11 PM   #42
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
yamas bankai is the strongest however aizens zanpakto is far more deadly.
Ummm no. Yamamoto's greatest weakness is his compassion for his subordinates. If Yama were to go full power against Aizen he'd simply obliterate the surrounding area within a 10 mile area. But at the same time everything in that area would be completely obliterated. The only way Aizen would survive is if he isn't even there to begin with. By simply turning on his banki Aizen can't even touch Yama let alone survive in the same area as him for an extended amount of time. So more deadly I think not dude.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Gakure (10-01-2012), jekyl_hyde (09-26-2012), NeoKakarott023 (09-26-2012)
Old 09-26-2012, 04:18 PM   #43
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Ummm no. Yamamoto's greatest weakness is his compassion for his subordinates. If Yama were to go full power against Aizen he'd simply obliterate the surrounding area within a 10 mile area. But at the same time everything in that area would be completely obliterated. The only way Aizen would survive is if he isn't even there to begin with. By simply turning on his banki Aizen can't even touch Yama let alone survive in the same area as him for an extended amount of time. So more deadly I think not dude.

Thanks for spelling that out veng ...

m'kay.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:57 PM   #44
Stars
Manic Pixie Dream Girl

Stars is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a feeling this was just the first act of the war and there will be a cool down period/flashbacks coming soon.

Don't think Aizen is orchestrating this, but it would be interesting to see either side release him to fight as an ally.

Last edited by Stars; 09-26-2012 at 04:58 PM.
Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:55 PM   #45
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Aizen couldn't stay on the battlefield with Yama if he went all out full power, hell the entire SS would be destroyed at his whim obviously. So in my opinon even after Wonderwiess stole some of Yama's power, that was only in Shikai. He could've gone SS 2 where he couldn't be touched, SS 3 South where he called his minions, and he's not only untouchable, they'ed or the flames and heat would eventually get Aizen.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote