603 - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2012, 02:57 PM   #106
Tmoore
wandering analyst
 
Tmoore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: houstatlantavegas
Posts: 805
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 453 Times in 229 Posts
Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough
Re: 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
How do I get SHisui??? WTF do you mean "Get shisui"??? All I am saying is that he cannot be counted out as involved in all this until it is all revealed... But someone as brilliant as you has to make a post to criticize something you do not even understand...

You went out of your way to call me names like a third grader because you think "I got shisui" from this chapter which is not even what happened... You just cannot read... for the love of jebus... Get hooked on phonics... You clearly have trouble with reading comprehension...

Or maybe you are having a bad day and you wanted some thanks or rep for calling me names because your life is just that sad... You are stuck in a pitiful existence where all the validation... sense of love, admiration or even respect... comes from random internet people because you are just... that.... pathetic....
Are you happy now??? Did you fit in and feel like you achieved something? Good for you... Nothing says "I am brilliant" like going on an internet forum and insulting someone about something you did not even comprehend because it seems to be the popular thing to do...

I will tell ya what... I will thank your post so you at least did not do this for nothing and so you can have something to get you through the day...

Have a great day....

no you just give me a headache. i dont need to fit in to be honest i really dont even post often anymore i am just tired of people giving u perfectly logical explanations and you ignored them the manga itself even proves ur wrong and your like uh uh.... where im from if you have been proven wrong and you still think your right we call you an idiot.
__________________
Tmoore is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 09-26-2012, 02:58 PM   #107
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,711 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: 603

You really can't grasp that Shisui arranged for his body to disappear after his death to avoid conflict over his abilities? You do realize that fucking EVERYONE seems to know about Edo Tensei. He arranged for his body to disappear to keep others from bringing him back and using him to control the world.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:01 PM   #108
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
But anyone with a single SG and middle to long hair could have been the person in the shadows... it did not actually reveal who it was...
while Obito took off his mask and showed kisame his face which made him recognize obito as madara/mizukage...
a genjutsu that was used on yagura to control his mind could have been used there too... making kisame see or believe w/e "????" or tobito wanted... the whole thing has been over complicated by the author IMO...

Kishi just completely messed up the timeline and set up of all the tobi's so it could turn out to be just obito or three different people...
You are adding weight to my argument, not your's.

Quote:
Not much to compare when little is known about either character, but obito's did match up some what... but again, did not want to think the author would actually do that to obito after he became a hero and everything....
In hindsight (and shittiness), it makes perfect sense. It's the cliche' story of a tragic hero. Riding high one moment, down in the gutter the next, only to go down in a blaze of glory.

Quote:
Then why is his body missing??? Kabuto knows where every single badass shinobi he wanted is and got almost all of them except Jman who is deep within the ocean at depths no ne can possible go into (will be crushed)...
and SHISUI, who he could find none of at all... despite even finding some of madara around to edo him...
As I've already stated, Kabuto is skeered of water.

Quote:
Why is the uchiha who is supposed to be dead missing while the one who is supposed to be alive actually dead and edo'ed... The whole thing implies shisui is still running around or body is being held by someone and all traces hidden as well which is why kabuto could not find any of him except with danzou... having shisui's right eye...
*looks down, does face palm*
Do you.... fathom the possibilities of shittiness your statement allows?

Quote:
AO said so himself... SHisui is involved... it was his genjutsu that was controlling the mizukage and AO even fought him allowing him learn of shisui's special chakra color that is comparable to hashirama's...

AO said himself... he saw through the genjutsu placed on the 4th mizukage so the genjutsu danzou was using could not fool him... after explaining he fought shisui and knew things about his genjutsu that only someone who experienced it should know...
It all implies shisui was there controlling yagura and was busted by AO, fought him then ran off back to the leaf... Then suddenly wanted to end his identity (kill himself) just to go missing completely after that... otherwise there would have been a shisui edo, but kabuto found nothing of shisui at all and is the only shinobi he could find nothing of... stated by kabuto himself...
And Kisame was there as well. Unlike Kisame, Ao was not a part of Akatsuki or tagging along with Madara/Tobi in Kirigakure. Ao has not been shown to have two face to face meetings with Madara/Tobi. Kisame has.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:05 PM   #109
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
no you just give me a headache. i dont need to fit in to be honest i really dont even post often anymore i am just tired of people giving u perfectly logical explanations and you ignored them the manga itself even proves ur wrong and your like uh uh.... where im from if you have been proven wrong and you still think your right we call you an idiot.
Where your from, if you make conclusions based on lack of evidence as in (it has yet to be completely revealed what happened in the mist back then) and still call it evidence thus insult someone because they will not agree your premature, "still lacking the evidence" for what actually happened version of PROOF... What do they call you... I think an arrogant 'f'orse 'h'ucker who tries to use a flashback that is not even about the topic of discussion as evidence... aroony'dooony...

I think I ball parked it...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:12 PM   #110
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Where your from, if you make conclusions based on lack of evidence as in (it has yet to be completely revealed what happened in the mist back then) and still call it evidence thus insult someone because they will not agree your premature, "still lacking the evidence" for what actually happened version of PROOF... What do they call you... I think an arrogant 'f'orse 'h'ucker who tries to use a flashback that is not even about the topic of discussion as evidence... aroony'dooony...

I think I ball parked it...
Wow. You're not the one to talk about providing links that have absolutely nothing to do with your theory. But, instead of arguing with people around here, you should wait a week.
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (09-26-2012)
Old 09-26-2012, 03:17 PM   #111
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
You are adding weight to my argument, not your's.
I am not referring to tobito as the user of that genjutsu... so how doe sit ad weight??? Shisui's genjutsu was going to make sasuke, the one person who truly hates konaha and wants to annihilate it with every thing he has... want to protect it like a small defenseless puppy...
SO if shisui's genjutsu used by a crow with a simple command "protect konaha" could do that... then imagine what shisui was capable of with his commands...

Quote:
In hindsight (and shittiness), it makes perfect sense. It's the cliche' story of a tragic hero. Riding high one moment, down in the gutter the next, only to go down in a blaze of glory.
Does make perfect sense, bu It is awful... I never imagined kishi would do that obito... his uchiha hero and the only one back then too... All uchiha's are just terrible people and obito was the exception... WTF kishi!!!

Quote:
As I've already stated, Kabuto is skeered of water.
How does that not allow him to find any of shisui??? Supposedly the body was recovered yet not buried or any of left anywhere for some reason....

Those are things that are done to hide something about shisui... which does not fit with "shisui is simply dead, nothing else"....

Quote:
*looks down, does face palm*
Do you.... fathom the possibilities of shittiness your statement allows?
It suggest something to actually make sense... How is shisui going to be just like obito yet have nothing to do with obito and his goals at all despite being known as the one who's genjutsu controlled the mist village and fought AS back then... while obito was there doing the same thing as well, controlling yagura...

Quote:
And Kisame was there as well. Unlike Kisame, Ao was not a part of Akatsuki or tagging along with Madara/Tobi in Kirigakure. Ao has not been shown to have two face to face meetings with Madara/Tobi. Kisame has.
All kisame did was see the person who was behind yagura, supposedly controlling him... while AO was the one to notice the mizukage is under a genjutsu, break him out, fight shisui and free the mizukage from years of control...
Ao is not exactly a non-credible witness to the incident... He was there to break yagura free, fight off shisui and save the mist supposedly...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:22 PM   #112
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
You really can't grasp that Shisui arranged for his body to disappear after his death to avoid conflict over his abilities? You do realize that fucking EVERYONE seems to know about Edo Tensei. He arranged for his body to disappear to keep others from bringing him back and using him to control the world.
WTF are you talking about??? SHisui arranged for his last eye to be hidden with itachi... he wanted it to seem as though he destroyed them and erased his EXISTENCE... He did not mention any conflict over his body, just his eyes kal... SO why after his eye's were gone and he supposedly off himself... why was his body missing and every other remnant of him?

You are trying to make it as though shisui knew he would be Edo'ed... yet the jutsu was not even complete back then... it was just anothe rincomplete jutsu back then so why would he prepare to not be edo'ed when he knew nothing of the jutsu and how it worked because it was not finished yet by Oro????
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:24 PM   #113
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I am not referring to tobito as the user of that genjutsu... so how doe sit ad weight??? Shisui's genjutsu was going to make sasuke, the one person who truly hates konaha and wants to annihilate it with every thing he has... want to protect it like a small defenseless puppy...
SO if shisui's genjutsu used by a crow with a simple command "protect konaha" could do that... then imagine what shisui was capable of with his commands...


How many things go over your head?

Quote:
How does that not allow him to find any of shisui??? Supposedly the body was recovered yet not buried or any of left anywhere for some reason....

Those are things that are done to hide something about shisui... which does not fit with "shisui is simply dead, nothing else"....
Funny then how the two main figures that have not been drawn out by Kabuto died by drowning. Coincidence?

Quote:
It suggest something to actually make sense... How is shisui going to be just like obito yet have nothing to do with obito and his goals at all despite being known as the one who's genjutsu controlled the mist village and fought AS back then... while obito was there doing the same thing as well, controlling yagura...
How thick is your skull?

Quote:
All kisame did was see the person who was behind yagura, supposedly controlling him... while AO was the one to notice the mizukage is under a genjutsu, break him out, fight shisui and free the mizukage from years of control...
Ao is not exactly a non-credible witness to the incident... He was there to break yagura free, fight off shisui and save the mist supposedly...
Oh for fuck's sake.


Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 09-26-2012 at 03:31 PM.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:30 PM   #114
Tmoore
wandering analyst
 
Tmoore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: houstatlantavegas
Posts: 805
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 453 Times in 229 Posts
Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough
Re: 603

see im not the only one who thinks your stupid u are the pot and the kettle
__________________
Tmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:53 PM   #115
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post


How many things go over your head?
DO what??? Things go over my head, OK... What does??? I can make random claims and post pictures too... Doesn't help your argument just shows you are restoring to such tactics because you have nothing else to support your argument...

Shisui's genjutsu is capable of controlling anyone into believing w/e he wants... Posting a picture and making a claim does not change that...

Quote:
Funny then how the two main figures that have not been drawn out by Kabuto died by drowning. Coincidence?
Seriously... Kabuto, the one who perfected edo tensai even more then Orochimaru who already surpassed the second Hokage, the snake master and Dragon sage himself... Is scarred of water which is why he did not recover Jman and shisui's corpses... O.... K......!

Jman is deep in th eocean in depths a human cannot go into without being crushed... and shisui's body is not in water, (at the bottom of the river he was at) because it is nowhere to be found... not even a remnant of him... He alone is the only one kabuto could find nothing of to edo out of all the many, many shinobi badasses he wanted then used... Why I am the only one who finds that suspicious, IDK...

Quote:
How thick is your skull?
No thinker then your's I would assume...

SHisui and Obito are allot alike...

: Both have short black spikey hair, same build , ect...
: Both have one MS jutsu for both eyes, however, the one jutsu is more powerful then the standard which is unprecedented in the uchiha clan so far...
: Both have chakra like hashirama's...

Why obito is involved so much while shisui is nowhere to be found except the mist village incident makes no sense other then shisui was a trolling character to draw attention away from obito as tobi's true identity...

Quote:
Oh for fuck's sake.

Oh for fucks sake... now you are just cheap... the same picture and another claim... WTF!!!

AO is a credible source of info regarding the mist incident... if you cannot agree with that to the point you need to post pics and make random claims then you need to reread the manga buddy...

All you did this repost was post pics, make random claims then suggest shisui's body was not recovered because the dragon sage of ryuuchudou is scarred of water... Seriously, this is what your entire post consists of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
see im not the only one who thinks your stupid u are the pot and the kettle
Yea yea... The person who thinks I am stupid believes shisui's body was not recovered by kabuto because he is scarred of water... You believe what you want... I am going to just back out of this argument.... slowly... before all this brilliance rubs off on me...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:01 PM   #116
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: 603

This is what it feels like to try to talk sense into KYF...

jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:45 PM   #117
Mail
Genin
 
Mail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Brazil
Posts: 64
Thanks: 84
Thanked 52 Times in 21 Posts
Mail is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 603

So that Tobi dude is still within Obito?
Mail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:45 PM   #118
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: 603

THis chapter was rreally good it answered a few questions but the story is limnited somewhat by what we know will happen. Obviously this swirl suit zetsu gets smashed from behind Possibly by siome mist person.

Obito strikes against the Mist first for causing the death of Rin .. in which he arrives jurt in time to see her die due to Kakashi's failure and the back of his mask gets broken and he retains the front.

Obito losses his best friend in Rin the same time as Kakashi and the MS is activated for them both. Madara fostered Obito's hatred out of a love for his friends and making life go on without him .. this is where he developed a hatred for Minato , and even more so for Kakashi and all ovf konoha. this drives Obito over the edge making him do whatever Madara say's

Grief stricken and wantign Rin Back he agree's to help Madara make life a dream for everyone THIS!! is how Tobito gets the balls to take out the Uchiha clan and get the eyes.. in his view the evil he wrought can be undone by his imagination.

This chapter was really good .. thats all I cna say. I was wonderign how kishi was gonna make the past events of TObi match with Obito's transformation and this is a good a start as any!
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:20 PM   #119
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,642
Thanks: 2,001
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
For fuck's sake dude.... seriously!

The ground work is there.
1. It's been stated and proven that Tobi/Madara was the one behind Yagura being mind-fucked and causing the whole "Blood-Mist" shit.
2. Obito still has a raging hard on for Rin, even though there is the whole pedophilia thing going on between Madara and Obito.
3. F'n "no poop" Zetsu comes through and says that Rin and Kakashi are being attacked by the Mist.

Can you not connect the fuckin' dots?

Then there is the whole aspect of Zabuza supposedly having already graduated from the Blood Mist's academy before the shit even starts.


Hey gang, this could be a GOOD time for Kishi to show some write thinking.
"How", you ask?
Kakashi knew Zabuza from earlier in his life, THIS may be that moment. They may have been in the same squirmish . Maybe not fought each other BUT he could have been with the Mist Ninja that KaKashi and Run fought. By the way i still dont think Rin dies this early in her life.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:22 PM   #120
prez420
Chuunin
 
prez420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 428
Thanks: 36
Thanked 81 Times in 53 Posts
prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road
Re: 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Wow. I didn't think it could happen. I could honestly care less what happens next.
You cared enough to post on a forum about it so you are right it is possible for you to care less about the manga. Just find a different manga you wont be missed no one will even care that your gone.
__________________
prez420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.