509 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-26-2012, 06:50 PM   #46
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: 509

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Ummm no. Yamamoto's greatest weakness is his compassion for his subordinates. If Yama were to go full power against Aizen he'd simply obliterate the surrounding area within a 10 mile area. But at the same time everything in that area would be completely obliterated. The only way Aizen would survive is if he isn't even there to begin with. By simply turning on his banki Aizen can't even touch Yama let alone survive in the same area as him for an extended amount of time. So more deadly I think not dude.
you're assuming aizen would be dumb enough to stick around while yama's power takes out everything. its a tricky situation if yama himself could be consumed by his own power then aizen wins since yama would obviously reveal this fact as he's pretty much revealed his entire power the last few chapters.

furthermore we don't know what aizens bankai could do to say he'd still lose to yama is ludicrous. what if his bankia were to grant him full control of the other person broken power yes but still doable.

but i'll agree right now from everything we've seen there is no way for aizen to beat yamamoto simply cause he cannot hit him when yama goes bankai.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2012, 05:18 AM   #47
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

This begs a question though, if yama supposedly hasn't shown his bankai for about 1000 yrs and he def loves fighting but his vice(the guy that died) who doesn't love fighting even to the extent of not showing his bankai at all. How then did they quincys analyse his bankai in order to steal it? plot hole anyone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-27-2012), NeoKakarott023 (09-27-2012)
Old 09-27-2012, 07:50 AM   #48
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Anyone else thinking Juha Bach isn't even a name at all but rather a title given to the "current" leader of the Quincy? I mean it seems rather odd for this to simply be some sort of clone & transformation jutsu since Yamamoto clearly knows this dude. What if Buck Beard is no longer the Juha Bach but Yamamoto is simply assuming that he is?

The first person who comes to mind is Ishida Ryuken. I mean this dude apparently abandoned his role as Quincy yet has been shown to have tremendous power surpassing the likes of Uryu who was stated to be above the average Sternridder. What if abandoning his duty only related to hunting hollow? We see that the Quincy were using hollow it would be counter productive to kill off potential soldiers if you're ploting an invasion. Anyway just some things to think about.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-02-2012)
Old 09-27-2012, 08:30 AM   #49
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

I wasn't exactly thinking that but I was wondering how the fuck Yamamoto wouldn't be able to figure out that it's a clone or some shit. As old and powerful as he is he should be able to pick up if it's not he real deal.

Then again I would think that he would know Juha Bach is a title
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:09 AM   #50
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reesaroni View Post
Then again I would think that he would know Juha Bach is a title
No one is saying Yamamoto isn't aware that Juha Bach is a title. What I'm saying is Yamamoto is assuming that Buck Beard still is the Juha Bach. Meaning 1000 years ago Buck Beard was in fact the Juha Bach but in present day he no longer is. Think Naruto & how Tsunade is referred to as Hokage instead of Tsunade. Her name is Tsunade but her title is Hokage. So people naturally refer to her as the Hokage. Same rule applies with Juha Bach.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-27-2012), ask me anything (09-28-2012), ckraizitee (10-02-2012), k-lai (09-27-2012), NeoKakarott023 (09-27-2012), Vishnu (09-27-2012)
Old 09-27-2012, 09:37 AM   #51
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
This begs a question though, if yama supposedly hasn't shown his bankai for about 1000 yrs and he def loves fighting but his vice(the guy that died) who doesn't love fighting even to the extent of not showing his bankai at all. How then did they quincys analyse his bankai in order to steal it? plot hole anyone
Quote:
No one is saying Yamamoto isn't aware that Juha Bach is a title. What I'm saying is Yamamoto is assuming that Buck Beard still is the Juha Bach. Meaning 1000 years ago Buck Beard was in fact the Juha Bach but in present day he no longer is. Think Naruto & how Tsunade is referred to as Hokage instead of Tsunade. Her name is Tsunade but her title is Hokage. So people naturally refer to her as the Hokage. Same rule applies with Juha Bach.
Perhaps Yama's judging of the situation is incorrect, and he will get his shit stolen. Additionally think it, since the end of the Arrancar Arc and Aizen, the stupid Fullbringers came and at the end when SS Crew came, EVERYBODY had supposedly gotten stronger trying to get up to where Aizen was, or thats the assumption that was put out by Kubo. So with the upgrades and changes over time, how could ANY Quincy, know and keep up with shingami status'. Since Juha Bach's last sighting, 1000 years how many NEW shingami has appeared since then, and how could anyone have that data?

I get what your saying Veng, Juha Bach is Juha Bach, just not THE Boss as suspected. Only A boss.
That being the case he still had to be some kind of monster for taking out Ken so quick like that, but... HIS FIELD SPELL FUCKING SUCKED KANGAROO DICK, HIS LIGHTNENG GOD EITHER WAS OUT TO LUNCH, OR DIDN'T PAY HIS POWER BILL.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-27-2012 at 09:48 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:18 AM   #52
Reesaroni
Genin

Veng - I get ya and honestly that would be loads better than clone/whatever theory in my opinion
Old 09-27-2012, 11:20 AM   #53
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

It would be better for Juha Bach to be just a title. But i think that Reesaroni nailed this one. Most likely the guy that got pwned is a mere clone, sent to discover Yama's Bankai. That way they can steal it, if they know the full power of it.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:40 AM   #54
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

4 pages of discussion after a bleach chapter?AMA - ZING
Old 09-27-2012, 11:47 AM   #55
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchking View Post
4 pages of discussion after a bleach chapter?AMA - ZING
It's because Kubo still has a better quality manga than Kishi's Naruto... for now.

Can't remember if it was kael or aotkorby that said Kubo was the biggest troll. That title belongs to Kishi right now.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:58 AM   #56
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
It would be better for Juha Bach to be just a title. But i think that Reesaroni nailed this one. Most likely the guy that got pwned is a mere clone, sent to discover Yama's Bankai. That way they can steal it, if they know the full power of it.
If it's a clone that means the entire fight was pointless. It also means that Kenpachi was beat by a fucking clone. Comeon son, really now I mean really. Leave the shadow clones & transformation jutsu where they belong; in Naruto. Kubo has been on his A game this arc. To pull some dumb shit like herpderp you defeated my shadow would drop him back down to a C-.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-27-2012 at 12:02 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-27-2012), Vishnu (09-27-2012)
Old 09-27-2012, 01:47 PM   #57
Reesaroni
Genin

If veng's title theory comes true the new leader must be a fucking boss.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:15 PM   #58
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
If it's a clone that means the entire fight was pointless. It also means that Kenpachi was beat by a fucking clone. Comeon son, really now I mean really. Leave the shadow clones & transformation jutsu where they belong; in Naruto. Kubo has been on his A game this arc. To pull some dumb shit like herpderp you defeated my shadow would drop him back down to a C-.
I agree with you. It would be fucked up to reveal him as some kind of clone. Then again, Kishi could fuck up Kubo's brain.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:38 PM   #59
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

I'm really enjoying this arc. It's nice to see the captains getting owned and no ichigo in sight.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:12 PM   #60
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchking View Post
I'm really enjoying this arc. It's nice to see the captains getting owned and no ichigo in sight.
Oh he's in sight alright, just doing a bit dramatization