Just a Thought THREAD - Page 121 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-30-2012, 12:56 PM   #1801
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Ok Darth KYF, in this particular case, would you rather that you be correct, and this manga take an even shittier turn... or be wrong, and pray that the manga doesn't take a shittier turn.

Because I will admit, your theory about Yagura and Kotoamatsukami fits. It really doesn't have any loose strings.

But Kishi isn't using logic parse, even logic that fits within the parameters that he has set up himself.
I agree about the use of logic... Kishi has gone mad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
I have a theory.

What we know:
1. The 3 tails had no host when they captured it.
2. Yagura was the previous host.
3. When u are in sync with your tailed beast genjutsu DOESNT work on you.
4. Yagura didnt mention being controlled while speaking with Naruto. You think being controlled a second time would piss him off enough to mention the first time that he was.

Theory:

It was actually a Zetsu that had very little self awareness.
Tobito could have just been giving it orders from behind the scenes. Like a true puppeteer.
Yagura was dead at some point THAT isn't specified in the manga.
I think Madara possibly killed Yagura, which releases the beast to appear at a different time and location.

Meaning Tobito controlled the Mist which create Kisame, a valued asset. Capturing the beast when not inside a host is much easier. So i am saying they killed Yagura and replaced him with a Zetsu and left Obito to "control" the Mizu(zetsu)kage.

What do u think?
This is actually very likely Jericho...

Except that yagura being a zetus clone, it would be remote controlled by someone and tobito would most likely of been the the controller so no need for a clone with little consciousness or w/e... When it comes to a zetsu clone... it can be remote controlled and tobito controlling it, making it say and do whatever it wants makes sense..

The only problem is that yagura was in a genjutsu just like Kotoamatsukami being controlled and AO saw through the illusion... Not sure how both could fit together, but there is something going on...

EDIT: The whole 3tails thing is hazy at this point... All the evidence we have is...

:Yagura was controlled by someone... it has been shown someone with long hair and a SG while implied to be shisui with his Kotoamatsukami mind control genjutsu...

No spoiler tags with edit...

: In that time of control... the philosophies of "ROOT" were enforced by yagura....

: The three tails was free meaning yagura died and it regenerated by now or it was set free during that time...

The evidence suggest some rather crazy things... That both Root and akatsuki were involved in the mist's control through yagura... That shisui was either working for madara or danzou, or even both... And that tobito was also involved...
The use of Kotoamatsukami was how yagura was controlled, but for some reason a long haired uchiha with mist clothing is seen controlling the 4th mizukage...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-30-2012 at 01:49 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2012, 01:51 PM   #1802
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe he saw the Zetsu chakra and Yagura chakra mixing however it does. Tobi realizes they were slightly flawed and fixes them for the war so to speak.
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:57 AM   #1803
lionwajih
Academy Student

lionwajih is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Hey Guys,

Can anyone tell me.. Where is real NarutO?????
lionwajih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:40 AM   #1804
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Stalking sasuke, daaahh

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:41 AM   #1805
lionwajih
Academy Student

lionwajih is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Stalking sasuke, daaahh
When he separate from Bee?? also if he can fight with tobi with a shadow clone then why purse Sasuke with himself.

Last edited by lionwajih; 10-01-2012 at 05:43 AM.
lionwajih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:49 AM   #1806
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

He is not thinking with his big brain.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:02 AM   #1807
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
He is not thinking with his big brain.
Maybe, just maybe... in Naruto's case.... he is.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:23 PM   #1808
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reesaroni View Post
Maybe he saw the Zetsu chakra and Yagura chakra mixing however it does. Tobi realizes they were slightly flawed and fixes them for the war so to speak.
Random thoughts...

You know what I do not get... If white zetsu can touch a shinobi and create a clone of them copying their chakra so well that a difference cannot be found.... Then why hasn't zetsu touched anything of the juubi and created it's chakra that should offer the RG...

Or, with the juubi's body in the moon... and the current body being attached to the zetsu flower... It is plausible that the juubi's current body was created by white zetsu's ability so the bijuu could be sealed and the juubi recreated...

The zetsu are supposed to creations of hashirama's cells gained in madara's fight... Since madara clearly does not have hashirama's cells implanted in himself... and only uses the gedo mazo (juubi's body with it's chakra)... to sustain his life... The whole reason hashirama's power was gained in that fight must have been for the purpose of creating another body for the juubi so it could be recreated by sealing all the bijuu...

Also, It could be that madara was able to create the RG with his EMS eyes by syncing himself with gedo mazo which allows him the use of the juubi's chakra...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 10-01-2012, 02:12 PM   #1809
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Random thoughts...

You know what I do not get... If white zetsu can touch a shinobi and create a clone of them copying their chakra so well that a difference cannot be found.... Then why hasn't zetsu touched anything of the juubi and created it's chakra that should offer the RG...

Or, with the juubi's body in the moon... and the current body being attached to the zetsu flower... It is plausible that the juubi's current body was created by white zetsu's ability so the bijuu could be sealed and the juubi recreated...

The zetsu are supposed to creations of hashirama's cells gained in madara's fight... Since madara clearly does not have hashirama's cells implanted in himself... and only uses the gedo mazo (juubi's body with it's chakra)... to sustain his life... The whole reason hashirama's power was gained in that fight must have been for the purpose of creating another body for the juubi so it could be recreated by sealing all the bijuu...

Also, It could be that madara was able to create the RG with his EMS eyes by syncing himself with gedo mazo which allows him the use of the juubi's chakra...
Because the White Zetsu's ability to mimic others chakra doesn't allow him to also access those energies. Thus, he is a much, much weaker clone of the original.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:32 PM   #1810
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Random thoughts...

Because the Juubi's chakra isn't in the Gedo Mazo. At the time of this flashback, the Juubi's chakra had been split into the 9 beasts, who are sealed in their respective jinks. Zetsu can't copy what isn't there.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:43 PM   #1811
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

So taking into account kael and vishnu's posts....

WTF is Madara hooked up to GM? I mean, if he was in such a decrepit shape that he has to be hooked up to "life support", but none of the bijuu are in the GM... is Hashirama that damn strong and powerful, that one booger allowed Madara to live for an additional 20-50 years?
Old 10-01-2012, 04:56 PM   #1812
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Because the White Zetsu's ability to mimic others chakra doesn't allow him to also access those energies. Thus, he is a much, much weaker clone of the original.
The weakness of the clone does not have to do with the quality of chakra IMO... Rather, it is being used by a plant man... If zetsu can copy the chakra and DNA to reproduce a perfect clone of the shinobi as well as chakra... Then the clone should have the ability to use abilities of the Original... But, I think the zetsu have no skill in using ninjutsu or genjutsu so such a thing doesn't matter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Because the Juubi's chakra isn't in the Gedo Mazo. At the time of this flashback, the Juubi's chakra had been split into the 9 beasts, who are sealed in their respective jinks. Zetsu can't copy what isn't there.
I agree where the pieces of the juubi are still though...

Then why is it that the gedo mazo ,aka, the juubi's body... Is Able to sustain madara's life as long as he shares it's chakra with it??? and we know the juubi is immortal... So then, it seems that madara is drawing upon the little amount of juubi chakra the body is producing...

Madara said himself, it is the geod mazo (the juubi's body) that is sustaining his life...

SO I think it is clear that the gedo mazo is producing a certain amount of the juubi's chakra which is how zetsu are created and madara's life is sustained...

Quote:
So taking into account kael and vishnu's posts....

WTF is Madara hooked up to GM? I mean, if he was in such a decrepit shape that he has to be hooked up to "life support", but none of the bijuu are in the GM... is Hashirama that damn strong and powerful, that one booger allowed Madara to live for an additional 20-50 years?
Hashirama's power has nothing to do with the gedo mazo... other then it is half the gedo mazo's (the juubi's) full power as the strongest YANG chakra to this date... and the uchiha the YIN...
Hashirama's power has the ability to prolong life, but is limited... however, it is the juubi which is immortal so I assume that pure power of it is what is keeping madara alive which is why he is hooked up to the juub's body...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 10-01-2012 at 04:57 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:55 PM   #1813
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

The gedo mazo isn't the Juubi's body. It is a construct designed as a new container for the Juubi's chakra.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:55 PM   #1814
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Hashirama's power has nothing to do with the gedo mazo... other then it is half the gedo mazo's (the juubi's) full power as the strongest YANG chakra to this date... and the uchiha the YIN...
Hashirama's power has the ability to prolong life, but is limited... however, it is the juubi which is immortal so I assume that pure power of it is what is keeping madara alive which is why he is hooked up to the juub's body...
Do you realize that the panel you've shown is another plot hole based on your statement.

We know for a fact that the juubi's chakra was split amongst the 9 bijuu. If that is the case, then where in the hell is the chakra coming from that is Madara's life support?

Like I said, Hashi's boogers ooze of power/chakra.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:58 PM   #1815
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
The gedo mazo isn't the Juubi's body. It is a construct designed as a new container for the Juubi's chakra.
How do you know the gedo mazo is not a zetsu cloned body of the juubi through the use of hashirama's power??? The flower does seem to be connected to the statue in the flashback with obito...

I agree the statue could just be a container created by madara to be the new body, but it does look allot like the real body from the flash back...

Quote:
Do you realize that the panel you've shown is another plot hole based on your statement.

We know for a fact that the juubi's chakra was split amongst the 9 bijuu. If that is the case, then where in the hell is the chakra coming from that is Madara's life support?

Like I said, Hashi's boogers ooze of power/chakra.
Plot hole??? The juubi's body should still hold a smal amount of chakra in it to sustain it's shape and everything... If every ounce of chakra was taken from the body then it should have died and turned to dust... But the power of the juubi that is full of life energy that offers crazy levels of vitality and instant regeneration is the only thing that could keep the body of the juubi from becoming dust after a couple years...
SO IMO, the juubi must have had some chakra left to keep it from dying, thus madara is able to sustain his life using it's power and grow a ton of plant hashirama's with split personalities from it...

Some DNA of hashirama's is not capable of becoming that giant flower, creating a huge amount of zetsu there and sustaining madara's life at his age... hashirama himself could ahve created the flower, but just some random DNA of his not so likely... SOmeone would of had to had another source of chakra along with the DNA to create the flower and zetsu clones form it..

Hashirama's DNA was used for creating clone bodies, but the juubi's body and what chalkra is levt in it was used to create the zetsu and flower they grow from...
Also, remember, it was already said that the bijuu chakra of seven bijuu in the gedo mazo/juubi's body was used to create the 100 thousand zetsu for the army... So then if the juubi's power (the 7 bijuu's chakra) was used to create the other clones, then the first zetsu's could of been created from the chakra that was already in the gedo mazo/juubi's body...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA