Secret behind Obito's Kamui? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2012, 12:44 PM   #1
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

I've got a lil theory or take on what's happening, so hear me out before you slaughter me? Obito saw in his sharingan an image which will later transpire as Kakashi stabbing Rin. I don't believe they have a shared link or that Obito being outside the cave played any part in him seeing through Kakashi's sharingan.

I believe Obito awakened his sharingan to protect his friends or more importantly Rin, and that when she was being killed by the owner of his eye, that filtered into his own sharingan, hence why he saw it.

Furthermore, we know the benefits of having Hashirama's dna in your body. But imagine being inside and MERGED with a Hashirama infused creation and you awaken your MS for the FIRST TIME. That surely must do something unique and never seen before in the Uchiha. What if by awakening the Ms within Hashi's unique and healing 'body' it immediately healed and repaired itself?

They say MS begins to deteriorate your eyesight the moment its awakened, so this could possibly be the reason why Obito uses Kamui with reckless abandonment. He is not subjected to the same MS curse as the rest of his clan.

This theory is purely speculation so of course I'm aware there are plenty of holes in it. Just wanted to get some thoughts on this.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to minato uchiha For This Useful Post:
k-lai (10-02-2012), ninjalostboy95 (10-02-2012), Senkradlol (10-02-2012)


Old 10-02-2012, 01:27 PM   #2
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

This has all been mentioned before...

The power of the younger son of the sage combined with the elder son in a lower form of the RG is how kamui is made...

Senju/Uzumaki+Uchiha SG=kamui...
Senju/uzumaki+UchihaEMS=RG...

Also, IMO... Senju/Uzumaki+Uchiha SG=Kotoamatsukami as well...

The uchiha alone (power of the sage's elder son) awaken Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and sasanoo only...

The only way to awaken Kamui, Kotoamatsukami, RG is through the use of the younger son's power of the senju/uzumaki....
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #3
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

I didn't know this was mentioned before. My theory is that rather than Hashi's dna repairing Obito's Ms, it was actually there before Ms was even awaken and therefore, it heals it in a more natural and powerful way than someone like Danzo.

Also, you need to label your theories as theories, otherwise ppl get the wrong idea and attack you.
Mine is just a theory, same as what you said
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:13 PM   #4
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
I didn't know this was mentioned before. My theory is that rather than Hashi's dna repairing Obito's Ms, it was actually there before Ms was even awaken and therefore, it heals it in a more natural and powerful way than someone like Danzo.

Also, you need to label your theories as theories, otherwise ppl get the wrong idea and attack you.
Mine is just a theory, same as what you said
You are correct... I made a mistake about exactly you were theorizing with senju and Uchiha abilities...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-03-2012)
Old 10-02-2012, 06:10 PM   #5
k-lai
ANBU
 
k-lai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ghana
Posts: 1,802
Thanks: 991
Thanked 661 Times in 457 Posts
k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

^ wow, i mean wow he actually apologized...
__________________
<<Tell me $ome Lie$>>
Maybe, just maybe I may be able to do it and you would not be there when I'm doing it but just so you know, I did it without your help and that'll be my legacy.
k-lai is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-03-2012), jericho Uzimaki (10-02-2012), KatrinaKatt (10-18-2012)
Old 10-02-2012, 09:55 PM   #6
gringie
my ninja way!
 
gringie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: near the welfare building
Posts: 530
Thanks: 94
Thanked 87 Times in 73 Posts
gringie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

because he's human
__________________

I'll toss your baby with an explosive seal tag on it!!!
gringie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:06 PM   #7
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

I always thought KYF was the androids leader and Minato Uchiha his #1 android
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-02-2012)
Old 10-02-2012, 11:55 PM   #8
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,752
Thanks: 675
Thanked 954 Times in 481 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
I always thought KYF was the androids leader and Minato Uchiha his #1 android
IDKY but I giggled insanely
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
k-lai (10-03-2012)
Old 10-03-2012, 04:00 AM   #9
k-lai
ANBU
 
k-lai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ghana
Posts: 1,802
Thanks: 991
Thanked 661 Times in 457 Posts
k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringie View Post
because he's human
Yeah I know he's human but I can't help it. So again I say wow he apologized?!!
__________________
<<Tell me $ome Lie$>>
Maybe, just maybe I may be able to do it and you would not be there when I'm doing it but just so you know, I did it without your help and that'll be my legacy.
k-lai is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-03-2012), jekyl_hyde (10-03-2012), Vishnu (10-03-2012)
Old 10-03-2012, 04:01 AM   #10
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,752
Thanks: 675
Thanked 954 Times in 481 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
Yeah I know he's human but I can't help it. So again I say wow he apologized?!!
I guess pigs fly.....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-03-2012), k-lai (10-03-2012), Vishnu (10-03-2012)
Old 10-03-2012, 03:03 PM   #11
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

You people are crazy... I apologized because I made a genuine mistake... I will not apologize though because I will not change my opinions on the manga simply because someone believes they made a valid argument...
If that was the case I would never stop apologizing simply because everyone thinks what they will, including the quality of their arguments... I mean, would you really want me to just up and change my opinion every time one of you simply believes your opinion is more valid... Apologizing then moving on...

As opposed to arguing my opinion and beliefs until someone offers evidence to convince me of the flaw in my logic/reasoning that guided me to the conclusion my opinion is based on...
What kind of forum would this be if everyone simply choose to follow and believe in only the most popular opinion whether right or completely ridiculous... basing their conclusion's on popular opinion and consensus... as opposed to observations... hypothesis... predictions... testing and comparing evidence... and educated conclusion's...

Back on topic:
The secret behind Obito's Kamui is the use of senju and uchiha powers together obviously IMO... Kamui seems to be a lower form of the RG which is why it has no side effects like the standard MS of those who use only the power of the uchiha alone...

SG+Hashirama's body=Kamui (eye technique with no side effects, blindness and control of time space itself...)

It seems to go...

(1 tomoe SG...
(2 tomoe SG...
(3 tomoe SG...
___________

MS:
(Tsukuyomi...
(Amaterasu...
(Sasanoo...
____________

EMS:
(Perfect Sasanoo....
(Possibly use of izanagi/Izanagi without blindness as well...
_____________

EMS+Hashirama's body (cells to produce his powerful physical energy and vitality of life energy)
(Deva realms power...
(Demon realms power...
(Human realms power...
(Animal realms power...
(Hell realms power...
(Hungry ghost realms power...
(Outer paths power...
(Amaterasu...
(Tsukuyomi...
(Sasanoo...

10 realms of power...

Alternate:

SG+Hashirama's power
(Kamui...
:Variation 1. "Body/parts/objects shifting into another dimension..."
:variation 2. "Completely transferring body/others/objects into another dimension.."
:Variation 3. "Long/medium/close range Time space barrier jutsu that collapses space on a point of focus..."
____________
SG+Hashirama's body
(Kotoamatsukami... (Mind control genjutsu that cannot be detected by the enemy
(Possibly other jutsu, but unknown right now...

EMS+Uzumaki's rare power of nagato's (powerful vitality of life energy)...
(Deva realms power...
(Demon realms power...
(Human realms power...
(Animal realms power...
(Hell realms power...
(Hungry ghost realms power...
(Outer paths power...

This^^^ is basically how it is IMO...

The uchiha alone can only use the YIN element gained from the juubi by the sage, passed down through bloodlines... Which allows the use of auto genjutsu and three techniques... amaterasu, tsukuyomi and sasanoo (different versions)... And forbidden technique Izanagi and Izanami...
The senju/uzumaki alone can only use the YANG Element from the juubi gained from the sage passed down through blood... Which allows powerful physical energy for powerful chakra... and powerful life energy which offers epic Vitality which prolongs life, increases the power of chakra/stamina and heals wounds instantly..

But by using the power of both YIN/Uchiha and YANG/Senju and uzumaki... One can invoke the power of Kamui, Kotoamatsukami and the RG at it's highest level...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 10-03-2012 at 03:08 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:24 PM   #12
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

I have to give this one to KYF. Without him, where would the forum be?

Now back on topic. It could be as KYF said. The Kamui and Kotoamatsukami could be invoked by using both the power of Uchiha and Senju/Uzumaki. But one question here KYf. Kakashi's MS. As far as we know he doesn't have senju dna. So how did he managed to activate his Kamui? Or maybe his variant is an incomplete one? Because Tobi's Kamui is complete afterall. Kakashi can only warp things, not himself. So, Tobi's kamui is uchiha+zetsu most likely and Kakashi is just Uchiha eye.

P.s. Probably by killing Rin Kakashi activated his MS. But he lacked the chakra/control to use it before shippuden.
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:27 PM   #13
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I guess pigs fly.....
Nah... Hell froze over!
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-04-2012), Vishnu (10-03-2012)
Old 10-03-2012, 09:10 PM   #14
Pritha
Chuunin
 
Pritha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 458
Thanks: 473
Thanked 142 Times in 97 Posts
Pritha is on a distinguished road
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

@vishnu: i dont know why every1 is sayin that kakashi got his ms when he kills rin, i tot he only got it after his meeting with itachi (maybe during the time skip) .
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:52 AM   #15
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

Interesting theory Kyf and I can see where you're coming from. Kamui and Koto do seem unique and either can be or has being, influenced by Hashirama's dna. With koto, you can reduce the gap with his dna and with kamui, Obito awakened in, whilst he was merged with Hashi's parts.

@Dragonbpy: you just won't listen will you? You must be that thick and pathetic that even when ppl are trying to debate nicely, some cunt always has to spoil things. Once again, your target is Kyf and now me. But say what you say about my 'leader', at least he arouses debate and interest on this forum. But you, what do you do? You don't even say anything vaguely amusing or interesting and your jokes are so lamentable. So why do you do it? I realise you want Apacolypz to laugh and approval of your jokes, which he duly does, but this is getting silly.

Today try something new. Today say something original or give us an eureka moment or something. Say something relevant you fucking non entity. Cmon, you can do it. Aint you bored yet attacking the same targets? Moron

To everyone else, I'm sorry for this lil flaming rant but what am I to do when someone keeps on provoking you for no reason? Its different if he was laughing at the theory and saying it was stupid. That's fine, I can accept that because its there to be scrutinised or ridiculed. But attacking me and not my theory is the wrong move mate.

Last edited by minato uchiha; 10-04-2012 at 04:18 AM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tobi is obito's memories and instincts Konnaha_yellow_flash Naruto Manga 29 09-11-2012 01:45 PM
Proof Obito's body=zetsu clone and there is someone else... Konnaha_yellow_flash Naruto Manga 24 09-04-2012 11:09 PM
What secret purpose did the Uchiha clan originally serve? sagefox Naruto Manga 4 06-21-2009 10:00 PM
The secret of Akatsuki DGLG Naruto Manga 33 01-18-2008 02:14 AM
the real secret of uchiha's doujutsu JustPimpin Naruto Manga 14 08-30-2006 05:46 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.