Secret behind Obito's Kamui? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-02-2012, 12:44 PM   #1
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

I've got a lil theory or take on what's happening, so hear me out before you slaughter me? Obito saw in his sharingan an image which will later transpire as Kakashi stabbing Rin. I don't believe they have a shared link or that Obito being outside the cave played any part in him seeing through Kakashi's sharingan.

I believe Obito awakened his sharingan to protect his friends or more importantly Rin, and that when she was being killed by the owner of his eye, that filtered into his own sharingan, hence why he saw it.

Furthermore, we know the benefits of having Hashirama's dna in your body. But imagine being inside and MERGED with a Hashirama infused creation and you awaken your MS for the FIRST TIME. That surely must do something unique and never seen before in the Uchiha. What if by awakening the Ms within Hashi's unique and healing 'body' it immediately healed and repaired itself?

They say MS begins to deteriorate your eyesight the moment its awakened, so this could possibly be the reason why Obito uses Kamui with reckless abandonment. He is not subjected to the same MS curse as the rest of his clan.

This theory is purely speculation so of course I'm aware there are plenty of holes in it. Just wanted to get some thoughts on this.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to minato uchiha For This Useful Post:
k-lai (10-02-2012), ninjalostboy95 (10-02-2012), Senkradlol (10-02-2012)

Old 10-02-2012, 01:27 PM   #2
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

This has all been mentioned before...

The power of the younger son of the sage combined with the elder son in a lower form of the RG is how kamui is made...

Senju/Uzumaki+Uchiha SG=kamui...
Senju/uzumaki+UchihaEMS=RG...

Also, IMO... Senju/Uzumaki+Uchiha SG=Kotoamatsukami as well...

The uchiha alone (power of the sage's elder son) awaken Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and sasanoo only...

The only way to awaken Kamui, Kotoamatsukami, RG is through the use of the younger son's power of the senju/uzumaki....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #3
minato uchiha
Genin

I didn't know this was mentioned before. My theory is that rather than Hashi's dna repairing Obito's Ms, it was actually there before Ms was even awaken and therefore, it heals it in a more natural and powerful way than someone like Danzo.

Also, you need to label your theories as theories, otherwise ppl get the wrong idea and attack you.
Mine is just a theory, same as what you said
Old 10-02-2012, 02:13 PM   #4
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
I didn't know this was mentioned before. My theory is that rather than Hashi's dna repairing Obito's Ms, it was actually there before Ms was even awaken and therefore, it heals it in a more natural and powerful way than someone like Danzo.

Also, you need to label your theories as theories, otherwise ppl get the wrong idea and attack you.
Mine is just a theory, same as what you said
You are correct... I made a mistake about exactly you were theorizing with senju and Uchiha abilities...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-03-2012)
Old 10-02-2012, 06:10 PM   #5
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

^ wow, i mean wow he actually apologized...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-03-2012), jericho Uzimaki (10-02-2012), KatrinaKatt (10-18-2012)
Old 10-02-2012, 09:55 PM   #6
gringie
my ninja way!

gringie is an unknown quantity at this point

because he's human

I'll toss your baby with an explosive seal tag on it!!!
gringie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:06 PM   #7
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

I always thought KYF was the androids leader and Minato Uchiha his #1 android
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-02-2012)
Old 10-02-2012, 11:55 PM   #8
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
I always thought KYF was the androids leader and Minato Uchiha his #1 android
IDKY but I giggled insanely
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
k-lai (10-03-2012)
Old 10-03-2012, 04:00 AM   #9
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringie View Post
because he's human
Yeah I know he's human but I can't help it. So again I say wow he apologized?!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-03-2012), jekyl_hyde (10-03-2012), Vishnu (10-03-2012)
Old 10-03-2012, 04:01 AM   #10
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
Yeah I know he's human but I can't help it. So again I say wow he apologized?!!
I guess pigs fly.....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-03-2012), k-lai (10-03-2012), Vishnu (10-03-2012)
Old 10-03-2012, 03:03 PM   #11
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

You people are crazy... I apologized because I made a genuine mistake... I will not apologize though because I will not change my opinions on the manga simply because someone believes they made a valid argument...
If that was the case I would never stop apologizing simply because everyone thinks what they will, including the quality of their arguments... I mean, would you really want me to just up and change my opinion every time one of you simply believes your opinion is more valid... Apologizing then moving on...

As opposed to arguing my opinion and beliefs until someone offers evidence to convince me of the flaw in my logic/reasoning that guided me to the conclusion my opinion is based on...
What kind of forum would this be if everyone simply choose to follow and believe in only the most popular opinion whether right or completely ridiculous... basing their conclusion's on popular opinion and consensus... as opposed to observations... hypothesis... predictions... testing and comparing evidence... and educated conclusion's...

Back on topic:
The secret behind Obito's Kamui is the use of senju and uchiha powers together obviously IMO... Kamui seems to be a lower form of the RG which is why it has no side effects like the standard MS of those who use only the power of the uchiha alone...

SG+Hashirama's body=Kamui (eye technique with no side effects, blindness and control of time space itself...)

It seems to go...

(1 tomoe SG...
(2 tomoe SG...
(3 tomoe SG...

MS:
(Tsukuyomi...
(Amaterasu...
(Sasanoo...

EMS:
(Perfect Sasanoo....
(Possibly use of izanagi/Izanagi without blindness as well...

EMS+Hashirama's body (cells to produce his powerful physical energy and vitality of life energy)
(Deva realms power...
(Demon realms power...
(Human realms power...
(Animal realms power...
(Hell realms power...
(Hungry ghost realms power...
(Outer paths power...
(Amaterasu...
(Tsukuyomi...
(Sasanoo...

10 realms of power...

Alternate:

SG+Hashirama's power
(Kamui...
:Variation 1. "Body/parts/objects shifting into another dimension..."
:variation 2. "Completely transferring body/others/objects into another dimension.."
:Variation 3. "Long/medium/close range Time space barrier jutsu that collapses space on a point of focus..."

EMS+Uzumaki's rare power of nagato's (powerful vitality of life energy)...
(Deva realms power...
(Demon realms power...
(Human realms power...
(Animal realms power...
(Hell realms power...
(Hungry ghost realms power...
(Outer paths power...

This^^^ is basically how it is IMO...

The uchiha alone can only use the YIN element gained from the juubi by the sage, passed down through bloodlines... Which allows the use of auto genjutsu and three techniques... amaterasu, tsukuyomi and sasanoo (different versions)... And forbidden technique Izanagi and Izanami...
The senju/uzumaki alone can only use the YANG Element from the juubi gained from the sage passed down through blood... Which allows powerful physical energy for powerful chakra... and powerful life energy which offers epic Vitality which prolongs life, increases the power of chakra/stamina and heals wounds instantly..

But by using the power of both YIN/Uchiha and YANG/Senju and uzumaki... One can invoke the power of Kamui, Kotoamatsukami and the RG at it's highest level...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 10-03-2012 at 03:08 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:24 PM   #12
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

I have to give this one to KYF. Without him, where would the forum be?

Now back on topic. It could be as KYF said. The Kamui and Kotoamatsukami could be invoked by using both the power of Uchiha and Senju/Uzumaki. But one question here KYf. Kakashi's MS. As far as we know he doesn't have senju dna. So how did he managed to activate his Kamui? Or maybe his variant is an incomplete one? Because Tobi's Kamui is complete afterall. Kakashi can only warp things, not himself. So, Tobi's kamui is uchiha+zetsu most likely and Kakashi is just Uchiha eye.

P.s. Probably by killing Rin Kakashi activated his MS. But he lacked the chakra/control to use it before shippuden.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:27 PM   #13
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I guess pigs fly.....
Nah... Hell froze over!
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-04-2012), Vishnu (10-03-2012)
Old 10-03-2012, 09:10 PM   #14
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

@vishnu: i dont know why every1 is sayin that kakashi got his ms when he kills rin, i tot he only got it after his meeting with itachi (maybe during the time skip) .
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:52 AM   #15
minato uchiha
Genin

Interesting theory Kyf and I can see where you're coming from. Kamui and Koto do seem unique and either can be or has being, influenced by Hashirama's dna. With koto, you can reduce the gap with his dna and with kamui, Obito awakened in, whilst he was merged with Hashi's parts.

@Dragonbpy: you just won't listen will you? You must be that thick and pathetic that even when ppl are trying to debate nicely, some cunt always has to spoil things. Once again, your target is Kyf and now me. But say what you say about my 'leader', at least he arouses debate and interest on this forum. But you, what do you do? You don't even say anything vaguely amusing or interesting and your jokes are so lamentable. So why do you do it? I realise you want Apacolypz to laugh and approval of your jokes, which he duly does, but this is getting silly.

Today try something new. Today say something original or give us an eureka moment or something. Say something relevant you fucking non entity. Cmon, you can do it. Aint you bored yet attacking the same targets? Moron

To everyone else, I'm sorry for this lil flaming rant but what am I to do when someone keeps on provoking you for no reason? Its different if he was laughing at the theory and saying it was stupid. That's fine, I can accept that because its there to be scrutinised or ridiculed. But attacking me and not my theory is the wrong move mate.

Last edited by minato uchiha; 10-04-2012 at 04:18 AM.