BL 510 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-02-2012, 06:43 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
BL 510

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/510

OH SHIT! I kinda had this idea about Juha Bach having interest in Aizen.... and yeah he did pretty much use a clone to fight...

well we all predicted it....Yama got warf'd like pretty bad....
actually kinda shitty now that I think about it...made Yama to be a beast, then u make him look dumb fighting some fucking twin dumbass, then you steal his Bankai and kill him off in a short few panels.....horrific....

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-02-2012 at 06:53 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-06-2012)

Old 10-02-2012, 07:49 AM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: BL 510

Lol twins.

Come on now Kubo, and look at that the real guy can steal Yama's Bankai because he strongerst @#E!!!!

I will say though, his arrows are ridiculous. Finally a non fail quincy, I just hope the execution on the coming chapters won't be too terrible.

Yama deserves a dignified farewell.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-06-2012)
Old 10-02-2012, 08:14 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

Yeah he def deserves a respectful end....So now Aizen will be unleashed maybe breaking out..who knows...When I first started reading this chapter I had to double check twice...mainly due to Kubo trying to introduce those hideous Tweetle Dee and Tweetle Dumb
Old 10-02-2012, 08:25 AM   #4
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Am I the only one who wishes Kubo would show the discussion between Aizen and Juha Bach.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Pritha (10-02-2012), Vishnu (10-02-2012)
Old 10-02-2012, 08:37 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Am I the only one who wishes Kubo would show the discussion between Aizen and Juha Bach.
Well it depends on when it took place...probably during the whole Rukia and SS civil war. Or shit maybe during the war on 13 Captains when they were in the fake town. Either way the panel is irrelevant..as Juha says Aizen simply turns away from the idea...Aizen being a war weapon is interesting..how long has this guy been plotting? Interesting now that Juha has Yama's bankai...he already said he would probably use his technique to unleash the dead SS members. Believing that maybe we will finally get to see which and who is actually dead....This shit makes me mad...Kenpachi got beat by some fucking poser after beating actually tough opponents.....
Old 10-02-2012, 09:32 AM   #6
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

The Ownage Begins, lol, fucking Capt. Commander Clown.

Aizen = Lone Wolf that kills everything in his path.

I like this, let the shit begin, too bad Yama found out before getting gu-gushed 'You were less than Aizen, you were like stopping at a fast food joint on the way to our goal'.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:35 AM   #7
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Well, pretty much as expected. Question is, did he kill Aizen and save us his return? The answer is obviously no. You just know once Ichigo escapes, all of the soul society is going to be decimated and he's gonna have to go confront Aizen himself, turning this final arc into a buddy cop drama. Aizen is the bad cop.

I don't know what you guys think Yama deserves, but he's getting a one hit KO by a guy who's stronger than him for no obvious reason. Bankai is gone, what's left in the fight?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:08 AM   #8
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
I don't know what you guys think Yama deserves
If he doesn't get trolled to oblivion I'll be satisfied.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:08 AM   #9
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

For those complaining about Kenpachi, and thinking Aizen is going to run roughshod over Juha Bach, remember, as much of a troll he is, Juha Bach is going to be the enemy to draw out the Zero Squad. This is supposed to the cream of the crop. The Gotei 13 is the stepping stone to the Zero Squad.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:18 AM   #10
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

Fucking clone theory
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #11
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

Bad chapter imo. Aizen part very interesting. Yamamoto needs more than one chapter to be offed please.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:31 PM   #12
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

i wonder wat kurotsuchi is doing right now, and so now the question is "how powerful is ichigo?" i mean if yama's bankai is stolen i dont think it would be difficult to steal ichigo unless you know one of the theories work as in ichigo is the perfect hybrid or something.
But you got to give it to Aizen, denying such a tempting request, i guess ichigo was right when he described why the hyogaku did that to aizen after his fight with ichigo.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:46 PM   #13
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
But you got to give it to Aizen, denying such a tempting request,
The guy is an ego-maniac that still thinks of himself as a god, even though he lost the very thing that made him a "god". Why would he consider it "such a tempting request", when he considers EVERYTHING in existence to be beneath him?
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-04-2012)
Old 10-02-2012, 06:11 PM   #14
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

If aizen truly wished to become a weakling I would be shocked lol. To bad he didnt hbe KS and show bach how to do shit without stealing anything.

Im sure he'll return again but idk i doubt he's going to fight if he turned this oppurtunity down i take it ichigo was probably right, and he doesn't want to be the strongest anymore.

Bach didn't kill him obviously say "let him think about that choice or eternity"
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:31 PM   #15
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Wow what a shitty chapter considering how good Bleach has been. A fucking clone? Really? Kenpachi got defeated by a stand-in while Yamamoto's fight was COMPLETELY POINTLESS?!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-03-2012)