BL 510 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-03-2012, 09:07 PM   #31
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,652 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: BL 510

How much you want to bet Yama's bankai has a serious flaw in it. If not he would use it more often.

We already know that it evaporates the water out of everything, including PEOPLE!!! What if the actual user of the bankai went through the same thing but at a much faster rate. So while Yama said he had to end the fight rather quickly to spare SS, he neglected to mention that he would have been screwed way before that happened. Now that Juha Bach has the bankai he's gonna spam it like crazy, so that when Ichigo finally shows up he gonna be feeling a bit weak, with a dry throat. a little latter he face starts winkling, and begins to mummify. By the time he catches on to what's happening it's too late to stop, since he'll need the bankai to fight ichigo.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2012, 10:28 PM   #32
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
How much you want to bet Yama's bankai has a serious flaw in it. If not he would use it more often.

We already know that it evaporates the water out of everything, including PEOPLE!!! What if the actual user of the bankai went through the same thing but at a much faster rate. So while Yama said he had to end the fight rather quickly to spare SS, he neglected to mention that he would have been screwed way before that happened. Now that Juha Bach has the bankai he's gonna spam it like crazy, so that when Ichigo finally shows up he gonna be feeling a bit weak, with a dry throat. a little latter he face starts winkling, and begins to mummify. By the time he catches on to what's happening it's too late to stop, since he'll need the bankai to fight ichigo.
Overall this arc is going to weaken the entire series even more. It'll show that Gotei 13 Capts were hype, less than Arrancar. They are no different that boosted pro athletes, take away the Bankai, and what was mentionable... Kenpachi, and Yama who has the brain of Yammy, only one grade higher. The only thing he's been smart about is keeping Ichigo around, even though its been to save his ass, without Ichigo, the world would have ended several times over and Yama's Boss should've fired his ass by now. Bankai Crackheads.

He should have just named the series 'Bankai', WTF IS BLEACH??????? Nobody works in a Cleaners in the whole stupid fucking thing. For a Newb who wants a bash attempt with 'what do you read it for then?' Death, no matter how shitty the story is, at least people get gone and either never come back, or for a long time usually. Take Naruto, if Jiraiya, and Rin show up, then basically even those that died came back, almost everybody, EVERYBODY??? And people say that DragonBall Z was too fantastic, shit fuckers died there too.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-03-2012 at 10:38 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:34 PM   #33
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

Unfortunately I think you right. Some of these battles make no sense and they've showed most of the captains to be useless and stupid.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:49 PM   #34
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post

Yama already stated that he would evaporate if he stayed in that form
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:03 PM   #35
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Do ya'll realize that Juha Bach's clone shit stomped Kenpachi so easily... HOW???
it was a vernstriter (SP) in disguise with JB's sword so how could he have solo'ed kenpachi so easily???

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-04-2012)
Old 10-04-2012, 02:09 PM   #36
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchking View Post
Some of these battles make no sense.

Message is too short
Old 10-05-2012, 11:42 AM   #37
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

I know its hard to believe that kenpachi got taken so easily (i do too, was hoping to see a lot of him) but y is the concept tht the clone was stronger than/atleast strong enough to take kenpachi down alien to ppl? I mean that could also be the reason he could miomc juha bach in the first place

Last edited by Pritha; 10-05-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:21 PM   #38
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
I know its hard to believe that kenpachi got taken so easily (i do too, was hoping to see a lot of him) but y is the concept tht the clone was stronger than/atleast strong enough to take kenpachi down alien to ppl? I mean that could also be the reason he could miomc juha bach in the first place
If Zetsu/Kisame, Zetsu/Neji has been done already, I see it as 'fruitless' to bring clones into the manga at this late date, pathetic. A sorry reach to explain something that makes no possible sense. Mr. Yama should've been terminated eons ago with his lack of awareness on the battlefield. Beyond power he sucks, no imagination, I'll just plow through everything, he needed his ass handed to him, Mayuri was right, all of this is HIS Fucking Fault.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-07-2012, 03:08 PM   #39
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

^he is not a clone, he is just another quincy disguising himself as juha bach (acc to plan) , to get ppl in SS to be fooled. I dont get it, you will accept momo being almost killed by the gotei during one of aizen's illusions, but not a quincy disguising himself to give a mis direction?
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:37 AM   #40
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
^he is not a clone, he is just another quincy disguising himself as juha bach (acc to plan) , to get ppl in SS to be fooled. I dont get it, you will accept momo being almost killed by the gotei during one of aizen's illusions, but not a quincy disguising himself to give a mis direction?
To someone Yama supposedly knows and had fought 1000 years ago.... um yeah. And this is the thought process for us complainers... if 1 Twin was bested by Ken so easily, and the other Twin can perfectly copy the Boss's and or anyones power, WHY WERE THEY LACKEYS? With their 'joined' power, even if someone had the way of killing the weaker 'Fight Yourself Twin', before he actually perished, the other Twin could easily 'copy' the foe with equal power, and between the two they'd eventually win on stamina alone vs. most opponents. Perhaps Boss is Omnipowerful, if thats the case okay, other than that, the Twins shou'dlve been at least 'Co-Boss', and not mere lackeys like the other Carnival Acts, which is all they turned out to be. Just as wack as fullbringers overall, hi level theives.

I speak 4 languages...

The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
k-lai (10-09-2012)