hey kids - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Hello & Goodbye

Hello & Goodbye New to the forums? Introduce yourself! or if your leaving us for a while you can let us know.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2012, 01:51 AM   #1
AkamaruKiba
streeter
 
AkamaruKiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: rainy woods, WA.
Age: 20
Posts: 199
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
AkamaruKiba is an unknown quantity at this point
hey kids

hey everybody.
y'all probably didn't miss me much.
but just posting here to say hello in case anybody remembers XD
see all you guys in the threads.

ciao,
carly streeter
__________________
.:wolf:.
Ç£øµðštrife


Last edited by AkamaruKiba; 10-05-2012 at 01:52 AM.
AkamaruKiba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AkamaruKiba For This Useful Post:
Eternal Solitude (10-07-2012)


Old 10-05-2012, 07:01 AM   #2
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer
 
TheBaron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Liqourville.
Age: 23
Posts: 525
Thanks: 1,340
Thanked 654 Times in 388 Posts
TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: hey kids

So... ehm... Been here since october - less than 200 posts.

Tell me something. You coming or leaving?
__________________
2nd. coolest thread ever.
http://www.fandom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61424
TheBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:39 AM   #3
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: hey kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruKiba View Post
hey everybody.
y'all probably didn't miss me much.
but just posting here to say hello in case anybody remembers XD
see all you guys in the threads.

ciao,
carly streeter
You made about 32 posts a year. Do you think that anyone knows who you are?
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:11 AM   #4
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,235
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,595 Times in 4,838 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: hey kids

Spam zone posts don't count.

That said, don't know this individual so probably inactive for 3-4 years. THAT'S why know one knows her. Seriously, guys... powers of deduction.

Oh, and hello.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-06-2012), ninjalostboy95 (10-13-2012)
Old 10-05-2012, 11:21 AM   #5
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: hey kids

Lol, funny peeps. Do your research, her last post was (over) 4 years ago. She actually posted more than 800 posts, not just 200.

It took something like a minute to get that info.
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 10-05-2012 at 11:24 AM.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
AkamaruKiba (10-05-2012), Eternal Solitude (10-07-2012), Mal (10-06-2012), ninjalostboy95 (10-13-2012)
Old 10-05-2012, 12:21 PM   #6
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard
 
LonelyNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Fistopia
Age: 22
Posts: 399
Thanks: 112
Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about
Re: hey kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
It took something like a minute to get that info.
Waaay too much effort.
__________________
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-06-2012)
Old 10-05-2012, 04:31 PM   #7
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer
 
TheBaron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Liqourville.
Age: 23
Posts: 525
Thanks: 1,340
Thanked 654 Times in 388 Posts
TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: hey kids

You know - I probably did more than 1K posts allover - but I only count the official ones (non-spamzone) so IMO - 200 posts. And nothing more.


Also, Hi/WB/Goodbye/ whatever? Take your Pick. I never figurer whether you vane back or og you are leaving.
__________________
2nd. coolest thread ever.
http://www.fandom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61424
TheBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:43 PM   #8
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: hey kids

So its TheBaron, a dupe.

Its not 1000, its between 820 and 840 IIRC
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:48 PM   #9
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer
 
TheBaron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Liqourville.
Age: 23
Posts: 525
Thanks: 1,340
Thanked 654 Times in 388 Posts
TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: hey kids

I seem to remember, that I started out here as pingu2400 or something like that.
800 is far too low, considering what I have put in the spamzone over the time :P
__________________
2nd. coolest thread ever.
http://www.fandom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61424
TheBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #10
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart
 
-SassyLady-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: -Nebraska-
Age: 20
Posts: 2,044
Thanks: 1,239
Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough
Re: hey kids

Welcome back, and enjoy your stay.
__________________
-SassyLady- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -SassyLady- For This Useful Post:
AkamaruKiba (10-05-2012), Eternal Solitude (10-07-2012)
Old 10-05-2012, 06:04 PM   #11
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: hey kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaron View Post
I seem to remember, that I started out here as pingu2400 or something like that.
800 is far too low, considering what I have put in the spamzone over the time :P
that's for akamarukiba. Posts could have been deleted or whatever else, but that's the number
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:18 PM   #12
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer
 
TheBaron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Liqourville.
Age: 23
Posts: 525
Thanks: 1,340
Thanked 654 Times in 388 Posts
TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: hey kids

Oh. thought you meant my postcount :P

My bad.
__________________
2nd. coolest thread ever.
http://www.fandom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61424
TheBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:27 PM   #13
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: hey kids

............
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (10-13-2012)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Woman (age 29 with 10 kids) Nexus World News 17 01-11-2009 02:05 PM
Is 'The Dark Knight' for Kids? kluang World News 29 08-06-2008 01:05 PM
scary kids scaring kids vs. saosin SASUKE GURL Music Talk 1 12-16-2007 07:35 PM
I Hate 4 Kids Itachi pwns u! Chit Chat 8 04-14-2006 08:01 PM
Save One Piece sheik Anime & Manga 25 10-26-2005 04:38 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.