Naruto_605 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-10-2012, 12:15 AM   #1
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Naruto_605

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/605
Whee more Rin. I hate this shit!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
AniMeFaN (10-10-2012), jekyl_hyde (10-10-2012), lionwajih (10-10-2012), Narut0360 (10-10-2012), Vishnu (10-10-2012)

Old 10-10-2012, 12:33 AM   #2
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_605

Okay so Obito suddenly became a bad as and knows mokuton techniques?!
Why didn't he kill Kakashi? So we see how they both acquired MS. It seems Rin was a spy after all. Great more flashback next week too, dammit Kishi all this should have been done in the land of Iron. He should have made the big reveal THEN.
Them kakashi would be on a paradox mission, kill the bad guy, who used to be his friend. Well I see now why he vilunteered to take out Sasuke. He has already taken out someone close to him before(because he had to).
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:34 AM   #3
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Had to stop for a wtf moment at page 4, seriously wtf
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AniMeFaN For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 12:34 AM   #4
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

So much for getting back to the fight anytime soon. 5-10 more chapters before we see that.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to royalmage For This Useful Post:
gringie (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 12:34 AM   #5
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

So tell me do you think when Tobi was acting all Goofy that the zetsu shell was in control and when Obito was in control he was the serious one?

Thank You and Enjoy
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-10-2012), jericho Uzimaki (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 12:35 AM   #6
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

So what do you think "it" was? The sharingan maybe?
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reesaroni For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 12:39 AM   #7
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

SO kakashi already had the MS the moment obito awakened it because of the telepathy power of hashirama's power which allows him to still be connected to his eye in kakashi...
However, it wasn't until kakashi gained enough chakra though training that he was able to actually partially use it himself... I guess that is what happened...

Well, other then that WTF... Obito used so much mokuton, why doesn't he use it anymore with his half body... Or any other zetsu clone...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:43 AM   #8
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
SO kakashi already had the MS the moment obito awakened it because of the telepathy power of hashirama's power which allows him to still be connected to his eye in kakashi...
However, it wasn't until kakashi gained enough chakra though training that he was able to actually partially use it himself... I guess that is what happened...

Well, other then that WTF... Obito used so much mokuton, why doesn't he use it anymore with his half body... Or any other zetsu clone...
I don't see it being telepathy since Kakashi doesn't have the plant I think it's just gonna be something else retarded about the sharingan.

As for him using it, it's gotta be either the chakra thing or somehow he didn't know about it which seems absurd to say the least.
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:47 AM   #9
Narut0360
Genin

Quote:

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with TELEPATHY and am i wrong but Hashirama never had telepathy? that's just another one of your crazy theories.... I think they both got got MS, because they felt the same way about Rin. Kakashi killed either a lover or Best friend out of duty for the leaf of course and Obito watched his best friend break his promise and kill his love of his life right before his eye and since now we have found out that they both share the same eye teleportation zone they must also share the same upgrades as well. but that is my opinion

Thank You and Enjoy

Last edited by Narut0360; 10-10-2012 at 12:49 AM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
Gakure (10-10-2012), jekyl_hyde (10-10-2012), jericho Uzimaki (10-10-2012), Lightning (10-10-2012), Numinous (10-10-2012), platinumrug (10-10-2012), royalmage (10-10-2012), Vishnu (10-10-2012), Wolverine (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 12:49 AM   #10
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Both Obito and Kakashi reached a point of absolute emotional turmoil with Rin's death. Such is the condition which awakens further stages of the Sharingan, up to the MS.

I have to say that was the most ridiculously bloody chapter since the days of psycho Gaara. I really wish it weren't for fucking idiotic reasons and overlayed with Obito fucking screaming every other panel.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-10-2012), jekyl_hyde (10-10-2012), jericho Uzimaki (10-10-2012), Narut0360 (10-10-2012), NeoKakarott023 (10-10-2012), Numinous (10-10-2012), platinumrug (10-10-2012), TheBaron (10-12-2012), Wolverine (10-10-2012), xxMESTxx (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 12:52 AM   #11
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reesaroni View Post
I don't see it being telepathy since Kakashi doesn't have the plant I think it's just gonna be something else retarded about the sharingan.

As for him using it, it's gotta be either the chakra thing or somehow he didn't know about it which seems absurd to say the least.
Obito already saw through his SG in kakashi as if they were still connected... Now his eye even in kakashi became Mangekyou as if still connected to obito still... And since zetsu said zetsu (hashirama plant bodies with use of his powers), can use telepathy... That means that obito should be able to as well...

Also, I think obito already has some relation to the younger brother of the sage either through the sunju or uzumaki... How else is it he is able to use hashirama's mokuton so naturally... and notice it was only him with the half body of zetsu/hashirama that was using the mokuton, not even the tobi zetsu body suit... which is why only the right side of his body used the mokuton... it was all him...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:55 AM   #12
Narut0360
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
Both Obito and Kakashi reached a point of absolute emotional turmoil with Rin's death. Such is the condition which awakens further stages of the Sharingan, up to the MS.

I have to say that was the most ridiculously bloody chapter since the days of psycho Gaara. I really wish it weren't for fucking idiotic reasons and overlayed with Obito fucking screaming every other panel.
You said what i said way more elegantly, thank you..... & i absolutely agree we need more BLOOD this is a Ninja manga there should be BLOOD and DEATH and not people always getting revived and rainbows appearing out nowhere every chapter!!

Thank You and Enjoy
Old 10-10-2012, 01:01 AM   #13
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Obito already saw through his SG in kakashi as if they were still connected... Now his eye even in kakashi became Mangekyou as if still connected to obito still... And since zetsu said zetsu (hashirama plant bodies with use of his powers), can use telepathy... That means that obito should be able to as well...

Also, I think obito already has some relation to the younger brother of the sage either through the sunju or uzumaki... How else is it he is able to use hashirama's mokuton so naturally... and notice it was only him with the half body of zetsu/hashirama that was using the mokuton, not even the tobi zetsu body suit... which is why only the right side of his body used the mokuton... it was all him...
The eyes advancing doesn't require any wacky theories to be explained, see my earlier post. Obito seeing through his own eye in Kakashi is a timeless cliche.

Obito gained extreme capability with the Mokuton in a combination of the ways EdoMadara did and Nagato gained with the Rinnegan. He was fighting on pure emotion and instinct; the same conditions that led Nagato to awaken the absolutely insane extent of the RG's powers that he had. He also had the actual DNA of Hashirama connected to him fairly directly, just as Madara did. The probable reason it was his body's right half that was capable of acting is that the part of him constructed from Hashirama's DNA (the Zetsu body) is more readily capable of acting in synch with the Tobi body. Obito doesn't need to be genetically related to the Senju/Uzumaki half of the RS's lineage because half of his body is now completely constructed from Hashirama's DNA, giving him the connection intrinsically.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-10-2012), Gakure (10-10-2012), jekyl_hyde (10-10-2012), Narut0360 (10-10-2012), Numinous (10-10-2012), Reesaroni (10-10-2012), xxMESTxx (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 01:04 AM   #14
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Tell me if I am wrong but wasted or not.... that was the best fight in Naruto in a long time!

Kakashi passed out after gaining MS it i possible he didn't reakize he had it. I mean he didn't use it in battle until after he got defeated by Itachi, right.
He may think that he recently acquired it through training his eye.

Anyone think that this rainbow love stuff should be shelved and go with this type of action? I would love to see Naruto fight like that, but is it a coincidence he doesn't use blades to actually attack people?
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (10-10-2012), jekyl_hyde (10-10-2012), Narut0360 (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 01:06 AM   #15
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Hahahahahahahahahaha kishi keep crapping on you if you take his work seriously kishi fanboys...!!

And kamui officially MS triggered by the death of someone obito fantasized
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote