Naruto_605 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-10-2012, 01:58 AM   #31
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Kakashi killed Rin, after being a double agent for so long and before they could capture him.

Remember this is a ninja world.they do not let bodies sit around because of enemy villages learning precious secrets about ninjutsu and what not...
So you're saying Rin was smuggled into Konoha at the age of six & has been a mist spy from the beginning? More likely she was captured then manipulated into giving them intel. By manipulated I mean physically as in something was done to her body.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2012, 01:59 AM   #32
Xethorsiph
Genin

Xethorsiph is an unknown quantity at this point

So maybe it was just a drawing hiccup sort of thing, but it strikes me that as kakashi activated his Mangekyo, it took the shape of MADARA'S Mangekyo before turning into Obito's, while Obito's followed the "correct" transformation.

I don't think it actually IS anything, but it just sticks out to me like hell.

Also, is this seriously it? This chapter felt so damn short.
Xethorsiph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:03 AM   #33
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
So you're saying Rin was smuggled into Konoha at the age of six & has been a mist spy from the beginning? More likely she was captured then manipulated into giving them intel. By manipulated I mean physically as in something was done to her body.
That doesnt make any sense for a reason, if she was captured and manipulated for intel they would have wanted Kakashi after she was killed, It wouldnt have mattered that she was killed.

Last edited by AniMeFaN; 10-10-2012 at 02:06 AM.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AniMeFaN For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 02:07 AM   #34
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
That doesnt make any sense for a reason, if she was captured for intel they would have wanted Kakashi and not a dead Rin.
It also doesn't make any sense for a six year old to magically appear into Konoha's ninja academy without anyone accounting for where this child came from. At least with Kabuto it was explained that he's an orphan taken in by a Root spy & would assume the identity of others when going on covert missions. Sorry but Rin doesn't seem capable of such deception based on her actions & personality in the manga.

If Rin's body was manipulated in some way the biggest concern would be keeping that method a secret from the enemies. So obviously retrieving Rin's body would take priority over Kakashi or the safety of the other Mist ninja.

Don't be a retard.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-10-2012 at 02:09 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:13 AM   #35
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

Quote:
If Rin's body was manipulated in some way the biggest concern would be keeping that method a secret from the enemies. So obviously retrieving Rin's body would take priority over Kakashi or the safety of the other Mist ninja.

Don't be a retard.
Im not being a retard. Why wouldnt Kakashi kill himself then so he cant be manipulated, why just Rin? Sorry but what youre claiming doesnt add up. Her being a spy adds up, or some other reason they wanted her body but not what you are suggesting

Last edited by AniMeFaN; 10-10-2012 at 02:16 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:15 AM   #36
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

it is either Rin has a rare Kekkei Genkai or she was a spy and had Intel or something that points back to the hidden mist on or in her body.... but its prob some really stupid reason that they need her body

Thank You and Enjoy
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:16 AM   #37
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Im not being a retard. Why wouldnt Kakashi kill himself then so he cant be manipulated, why just Rin?
Huuu because Rin was already manipulated retard.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-10-2012, 02:16 AM   #38
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I mean it isn't too far fetched...how old was Itachi when he graduated from the Academy? Or Kabuto when he ventured out with Danzo and the others? Age has nothing to do with the scenario. This is Kishi..either way the mist proposed to use her as a "double agent"...either through brainwashing or torture....maybe genjutsu...but she would still betray her comrades...It isn't that I don't agree with you...but again this is Kishi....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:19 AM   #39
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

Quote:
Huuu because Rin was already manipulated retard.
So he killed her for being manipulated into giving intel but left himself alive for them to capture and use what ever manipulation they used on her onto him, makes alot of sense

Last edited by AniMeFaN; 10-10-2012 at 02:20 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to AniMeFaN For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 02:19 AM   #40
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

after reading these i wouldnt be surprised if the reason for madara to actually leave the village and wage war with the first was because uzumaki mito loved and married the first and not him :P

P.S. as ppl say, "sarcasm intended"
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 02:19 AM   #41
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Fuck yes, blood and carnage and rage and fighting and who gives a fuck about Rin and angst.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:29 AM   #42
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
I mean it isn't too far fetched...
Actually it is far fetched given how incompetent Rin is shown to be time & time again.

Quote:
how old was Itachi when he graduated from the Academy?
Itachi was seven when he graduated from the academy. You're trying to compare Rin to Itachi now?

Quote:
Or Kabuto when he ventured out with Danzo and the others?
Considering the fact that Kabuto needed to be trained first & didn't graduate from the academy till he was ten I'd say he didn't start doing spy missions until he was at least ten.

Quote:
Age has nothing to do with the scenario.
Age has everything to do with this considering the fact that Rin could have been as young as five when she was sent on this so called mission. Pretty much dwarfs every other young age mentioned in the entire manga. Rin simply doesn't seem capable of doing this.

Quote:
This is Kishi..either way the mist proposed to use her as a "double agent"...either through brainwashing or torture....maybe genjutsu...but she would still betray her comrades...It isn't that I don't agree with you...but again this is Kishi....
This is Kishi isn't an excuse. It quite simply doesn't fit into anything we've been shown of Rin. The girl was shown getting pumped for intel by rock ninja. Pretty piss poor spy if she can't even hold secrets.

Quote:
So he killed her for being manipulated into giving intel but left himself alive for them to capture and use what ever manipulation they used on her onto him, makes alot of sense
If she wasn't in control of herself & threatened the safety of Konoha yes he would kill her. The only reason Kakashi even fainted was because his MS awakened. Kakashi had no reason to kill himself reject.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-10-2012 at 02:34 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:32 AM   #43
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Had to stop for a wtf moment at page 4, seriously wtf
What do you expect?

Kishi developing side characters and make them lovable?

What do you think this is, One Piece?

Edit: Maybe I should find a naruto's side chars picture and stick that quote on it and spread it across the web

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 10-10-2012 at 02:35 AM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:39 AM   #44
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

Quote:
If she wasn't in control of herself & threatened the safety of Konoha yes he would kill her. The only reason Kakashi even fainted was because his MS awakened. Kakashi had no reason to kill himself reject.
If they were able to experiment on her and manipulate her for intel and thats why he killed her then yea he would have a reason to kill himself rather then leave himself for capture to be put through the same thing as Rin. Its alright to be wrong, that isnt the reason. Not a big deal. There is a different reason they wanted her body, whether she was a spy or something special about it, but your reason is not it.

Last edited by AniMeFaN; 10-10-2012 at 02:42 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:41 AM   #45
Lightning
Genin

Lightning is an unknown quantity at this point

The scenario looks simple, really. Rin probably got caught with some serious permanent body control jutsu by the mist shinobi. Those dudes would be all over kakashi and rin if they didn't intend the two teammates to be fighting each other.

Then obito finds out that Rin got controlled and he couldn't bring himself to put the full blame on kakashi. He starts hating the system instead.