Naruto_605 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2012, 02:41 AM   #46
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
If they were able to experiment on her and manipulate her and thats why he killed her then yea he would have a reason to kill himself rather then leave himself for capture to be put through the same thing as Rin. Its alright to be wrong, that isnt the reason. Not a big deal.
& how would Kakashi have foreknowledge on what was done to Rin without first examining her body dumbass? O yeah he wouldn't you can STFU now.

PS: Kakashi isn't some emo bitch he'd go down fighting like a man. Like I said the only reason he even fainted was because of the awakening of his MS which is something Kakashi couldn't have anticipated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
There is a different reason they wanted her body, whether she was a spy or something special about it, but your reason is not it.
So keeping whatever method they used to control Rin a secret so they can continue to use it in the future isn't a good reason? You sound really stupid right now you know that right?
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-10-2012 at 02:48 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 10-10-2012, 02:44 AM   #47
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,752
Thanks: 675
Thanked 954 Times in 481 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Actually it is far fetched given how incompetent Rin is shown to be time & time again.


Itachi was seven when he graduated from the academy. You're trying to compare Rin to Itachi now?


Considering the fact that Kabuto needed to be trained first & didn't graduate from the academy till he was ten I'd say he didn't start doing spy missions until he was at least ten.


Age has everything to do with this considering the fact that Rin could have been as young as five when she was sent on this so called mission. Pretty much dwarfs every other young age mentioned in the entire manga. Rin simply doesn't seem capable of doing this.


This is Kishi isn't an excuse. It quite simply doesn't fit into anything we've been shown of Rin. The girl was shown getting pumped for intel by rock ninja. Pretty piss poor spy if she can't even hold secrets.


If she wasn't in control of herself & threatened the safety of Konoha yes he would kill her. The only reason Kakashi even fainted was because his MS awakened. Kakashi had no reason to kill himself reject.
No I am not comparing her to Itachi..come on son why would I even "try" to do that......Rin isn't much in the manga...her existence was solely for Kakashi's character..you are going too far in the double agent scenario...I am not saying she was sent from age five or six...btw where are you getting this age from?? I never said five or six...she could of been a spy for a minute...what I am saying either way.. torture, brainwashing...she would still betray her comrades..she would still give up the intel...they could of placed a genjutsu on her and she could of continued to live and work alongside Konoah nins unaware of the jutsu...actively being a double agent...similar to what Sasori did with Kabuto....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:49 AM   #48
Pritha
Chuunin
 
Pritha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 458
Thanks: 473
Thanked 142 Times in 97 Posts
Pritha is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
It just doesn't make sense for kakashi to awaken the MS there at 14 then not be able to use it for another 16 years because he doesn't have enough chakra to use it...
Every other person who awakened the MS was able to use right after they awakened it... So then what other explanation is there for kakashi's not using the MS for 16 more years??? He himself not awakening it, thus not able to use it is the only explanation I can thin of right now...
Not until 16 years later when he awakened the jutsu by training his chakra which is what the DB#3 said... It is invoked through training of ones chakra...
Prob he did not know abt his MS and maybe he found out after his encounter with itachi's tsukyomi, some kind of trigger

but my question is , when did leaf start sending out a two man mission that too a young jounin and a medic alone?


and just as a note we can see in page nine that his phasing is ctrled by MS and not a simple sharingan

Last edited by Pritha; 10-10-2012 at 02:55 AM.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:50 AM   #49
AniMeFaN
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 717
Thanks: 103
Thanked 195 Times in 128 Posts
AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
& how would Kakashi have foreknowledge on what was done to Rin without first examining her body dumbass? O yeah he wouldn't you can STFU now.

PS: Kakashi isn't some emo bitch he'd go down fighting like a man. Like I said the only reason he even fainted was because of the awakening of his MS which is something Kakashi couldn't have anticipated.
Im not going to argue anymore, you arent the type to admit you are wrong. You will make up some excuse in a week why it doesnt make sense and isnt plausible. Your reason isnt right though. She was spy or something was special about her body. Book it.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:52 AM   #50
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
No I am not comparing her to Itachi..come on son why would I even "try" to do that......Rin isn't much in the manga...her existence was solely for Kakashi's character..you are going too far in the double agent scenario...I am not saying she was sent from age five or six...btw where are you getting this age from?? I never said five or six...
Because Rin, Kakashi, & Obito are all the same age while Rin was in the ninja academy with Kakashi who graduated at the age of five. Simple math dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
she could of been a spy for a minute...what I am saying either way.. torture, brainwashing...she would still betray her comrades..she would still give up the intel...they could of placed a genjutsu on her and she could of continued to live and work alongside Konoah nins unaware of the jutsu...actively being a double agent...similar to what Sasori did with Kabuto....
Which is what I'm saying. My point is at some point she was manipulated in some way by the mist however she is originally a Konoha shinobi. Saying that she's some uber baby mist spy at the age of five is utterly ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
Im not going to argue anymore,
Then don't respond to my post dipshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
you arent the type to admit you are wrong..
Actually I admit when I'm wrong all the time. This only started because you felt the need to respond to my post. Don't like what I have to say then don't fucking respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
You will make up some excuse in a week why it doesnt make sense and isnt plausible. Your reason isnt right though. She was spy or something was special about her body. Book it.
So uber five year old baby spy makes total sense riiiight? LMAO
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-10-2012 at 02:56 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:55 AM   #51
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,752
Thanks: 675
Thanked 954 Times in 481 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Because Rin, Kakashi, & Obito are all the same age while Rin was in the ninja academy with Kakashi who graduated at the age of five. Simple math dude.


Which is what I'm saying. My point is at some point she was manipulated in some way by the mist however she is originally a Konoha shinobi. Saying that she's some uber baby spy at the age of five is utterly ridiculous.
I never said she was some uber baby spy...I understood the math, just trying to cope with your focus on five or six..when now she isn't near that age.....So we agree with one another then.....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:21 AM   #52
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,487
Thanks: 470
Thanked 666 Times in 360 Posts
Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_605

Where the hell has THIS Obito been?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
So apparently they were Mist ninja & did something to Rin's body? I'm thinking Obito was manipulating Tobi's body to use the mokuton.
Or his own body. Madara stated that the portion of his body which had been smashed was replaced with Hashirama's cells.

Seeing as it should only be on his right side, that doesn't explain this panel at all: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55672-4...apter-503.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
PS: Kakashi isn't some emo bitch he'd go down fighting like a man. Like I said the only reason he even fainted was because of the awakening of his MS which is something Kakashi couldn't have anticipated.
He fainted in the final battle of Kakashi Gaiden as well. It was likely due to chakra use and exhaustion, same as then.
__________________
R.I.P. City of Heroes

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:43 AM   #53
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Yet Obito is never shown using mokuton like ever. Mind you when I say manipulated Tobi's body I'm referring to the Guyver suit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Seeing as it should only be on his right side, that doesn't explain this panel at all: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55672-4...apter-503.html
What does this image have to do with anything I just said?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
He fainted in the final battle of Kakashi Gaiden as well. It was likely due to chakra use and exhaustion, same as then.
Exhaustion caused by awakening MS. Anyway point stands Kakashi would go down fighting rather than commit suicide.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 03:56 AM   #54
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_605

I'm not impressed.

The action gets overridden by the fact that this kid is going bananas over this girl who didn't even know he liked her, and they were fucking 12 or some shit. This is why a lack of build up is fatal, it really robs these situations of the emotional charge they could have had.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:12 AM   #55
UzumakiMat
Genin
 
UzumakiMat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 112
Thanks: 14
Thanked 33 Times in 23 Posts
UzumakiMat is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
It just doesn't make sense for kakashi to awaken the MS there at 14 then not be able to use it for another 16 years because he doesn't have enough chakra to use it...
Every other person who awakened the MS was able to use right after they awakened it... So then what other explanation is there for kakashi's not using the MS for 16 more years??? He himself not awakening it, thus not able to use it is the only explanation I can thin of right now...
Not until 16 years later when he awakened the jutsu by training his chakra which is what the DB#3 said... It is invoked through training of ones chakra...
Easy enough answer... he's not a bloody Uchiha...
UzumakiMat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiMat For This Useful Post:
TheBaron (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 04:43 AM   #56
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_605

I'm torn on this chapter. It's one of the best chapters as of late, from the gory visuals to the rawness of the screams... but it just crumbles under its premise. Why the fuck does Obito go nuts over Kakashi killing Rin and doesn't even target him? I know it could verge the plot hole by making Kakashi know of Tobi before time, but we got nonsense replacing said hole. And, not surprisingly, Kishi didn't think all the way through. Why not use Mokuton against Minato? Plot convenience much?


Oh and hi, KYF and Animefan, fun to see you guys on a contest to see who is the worst at reading comprehension. Well, I think KYF is winning because he can't even pay attention to what the manga already explained, rather opting for his delusional crack theories.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (10-10-2012), kael03 (10-10-2012), TheBaron (10-10-2012), Tzu Men (10-11-2012), Vengeance (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 05:16 AM   #57
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,487
Thanks: 470
Thanked 666 Times in 360 Posts
Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Yet Obito is never shown using mokuton like ever. Mind you when I say manipulated Tobi's body I'm referring to the Guyver suit.
I know what you meant, but the Guyver suit is just a creature made of Hashirama cells, same as Obito's right side (which is the sole side that used Mokuton).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
What does this image have to do with anything I just said?
Just pointing out a possible plot hole.
__________________
R.I.P. City of Heroes

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 05:29 AM   #58
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_605

@Num can you ans 1 question for me. Did Kakashi unlock his ms or not. I believe he did but KYF has some weird telepathy theory saying it was because Obito unlocked his and Kakashi unlocks his in the time skip between p1 n p2
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:34 AM   #59
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
@Num can you ans 1 question for me. Did Kakashi unlock his ms or not. I believe he did but KYF has some weird telepathy theory saying it was because Obito unlocked his and Kakashi unlocks his in the time skip between p1 n p2
They both unlocked it at the same time. Kakashi from killing Rin & Obito from witnessing her death. There's no telepathy involved in that. Kakashi however most likely wasn't even aware of it until years later. This is not unheard of ether. Sasuke first unlocked his sharingan at the age of seven but didn't utilize it until years later when he was twelve. The urgency of the fight with Haku brought it to the surface however it wasn't the first time his sharingan was actually activated.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-10-2012 at 05:38 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (10-10-2012), Gakure (10-16-2012), jericho Uzimaki (10-10-2012), Numinous (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 05:52 AM   #60
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_605

^Atleast you are smart unlike KYF
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (10-10-2012)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.