Naruto_605 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-10-2012, 05:53 AM   #61
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_605

So... I hate storyfillers like this one. Which was all it was - storyfilling.... Sure, it is interesting and all, but we don't get to see why Kakashi did what he did to Rin, and that irritates me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Where the hell has THIS Obito been?!

Or his own body. Madara stated that the portion of his body which had been smashed was replaced with Hashirama's cells.

Seeing as it should only be on his right side, that doesn't explain this panel at all: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55672-4...apter-503.html

He fainted in the final battle of Kakashi Gaiden as well. It was likely due to chakra use and exhaustion, same as then.
This panel could be explained, simply, by the possibility, that when it was scanned, it was reversed. That is quite possible.

Last edited by TheBaron; 10-10-2012 at 05:58 AM.
TheBaron is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2012, 06:02 AM   #62
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaron View Post
This panel could be explained, simply, by the possibility, that when it was scanned, it was reversed. That is quite possible.
Not sure if trolling or not noticing the Kanji in Minato's cloak already don't allow the possibility of the page to be reversed.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:11 AM   #63
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Not sure if trolling or not noticing the Kanji in Minato's cloak already don't allow the possibility of the page to be reversed.
Most definitely not trolling - just don't speak in Kanji.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheBaron For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-12-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 06:25 AM   #64
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

This chapter would be just fine if there were some level of inate ability/knowledge to your ninja magic but after chapters and chapters of ninja school and training, this quick mastery of both the phasing ability of the sharingan and control over the zetzu to use the wood technique just seems... convenient.

Anyway, I'm certain after killing all these ninja, Obito is totally going to tie up Kakashi and wait for him to revive himself so he can get an explanation before he kills him for killing Rin and not do something utterly stupid like flee the scene suspecting that he knows the whole story. Right?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
emachina (10-10-2012), The Special One (10-10-2012), TheBaron (10-10-2012), Vengeance (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 07:04 AM   #65
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

I just wanted to point one thing out. MS wasn't a concept for the Naruto series until Sasuke's Flashbacks at VOTE. Originally Itachi was using a 3 tomoe sharingan when he used amaterasu & tsukuyomi. When the concept of MS was actually retconed into the series Kakashi was no longer getting spotlight until after the timeskip. Not that it's really important just pointing it out.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:07 AM   #66
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

This whole chapter just proves how retarded this manga has gotten. Tobito is shown to be a raging psychopath who can kick a majority of ass, yet he never does any of this throuhout the manga up until now, which is a flashback. Why the fuck didn't he kidnap Naruto when Naruto and all the side characters ran into him while chasing Sasuke? He could have, nothing would have stopped him. Why has Tobito been shown to be a weak ass pussy for the majority of this manga, getting spanked, thwarted, and even intimidated by Naruto up until this chapter? Why didn't Tobito kill Kakashi then instead of not recognizing him? This shit is so weak I have to ask myself do I keep reading this because I want to see the ending or rather do I read it to see how horrible the train wreck grows each week. Tobito, you're not in hell, we are.

Last edited by emachina; 10-10-2012 at 07:16 AM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-12-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 07:20 AM   #67
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I wonder if anyone actually gives a shit about Rin. She had as much characterization as a used bathroom towel.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Numinous (10-11-2012), Vengeance (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 07:21 AM   #68
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

For the first time in along while, I am completley baffed by this chapter.

What I don't get:

1. the place where Obito goes that he calls hell.
2. Why Obito was screaming so much in this ****ing chapter?
3. What is so special about Rin and why did the Mist work so hard to get her?
4. Kakashi forgetting he awakened his Ms, 16 years ago.
5. Was Obito a random/chance find by Madara or was he targetted specifically by Madara?

On the Rin question, I have a theory or two. I think Rin could have being working or being manipulated by Madara himself, for whatever reason that is yet unknown. If that's the case, then was it a set up when she got captured by the Rock Ninja's in Kakashi Gaiden? A trap set up by Madara that went wrong somehow.Because we have two instances where because of Rin, Obito awakens his sharingan, then his Ms.

What's so special about Rin? Is she descended from someone special or of interest to Madara? Was she like that boy in the filler episode with Guren, who through experimentations, could control the 3 tails?

I'm just lost boi, scouring other forums for clues. Lol
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minato uchiha For This Useful Post:
k-lai (10-10-2012), royalmage (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 07:36 AM   #69
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I wonder if anyone actually gives a shit about Rin. She had as much characterization as a used bathroom towel.
I know I don't. Kishi could have made this so simple by having Obito kill Rin by mistake. But no he wants to make Kakashi do it creating a shit load of more questions that need an additional 5-10 chapters to explain if he even bothers explaining it at all. Like really now who gives a shit. Now we need to waste even more time explaining the chronicles of Rin in addition to the Obito chronicles. I learned little to nothing from this chapter that I actually wanted to know which is 1) Why attack Konoha & kill your master, 2) Why kill your entire family, 3) Why did he not kill Kakashi. Still no fucking justification what so ever. Get back to the present timeline & kill Obito off already.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-10-2012 at 07:39 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Numinous (10-11-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 07:54 AM   #70
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
This chapter would be just fine if there were some level of inate ability/knowledge to your ninja magic but after chapters and chapters of ninja school and training, this quick mastery of both the phasing ability of the sharingan and control over the zetzu to use the wood technique just seems... convenient.

Anyway, I'm certain after killing all these ninja, Obito is totally going to tie up Kakashi and wait for him to revive himself so he can get an explanation before he kills him for killing Rin and not do something utterly stupid like flee the scene suspecting that he knows the whole story. Right?
I mean obito did say , You let rin die. Not you killed rin. ( maybe a translation thing). So Im guessing he knows the actual reason why kakashi killed her, and although understands it, blames kakashi for putting her in the situation . ex, he got them trapped there. So Im thinking its the kisame thing all over. Kakashi may have known that weak idiot would blab everything so he killed her, and he himself doesnt care about dying. Or on the other hand, the mist did something to rin's mind

Last edited by blake; 10-10-2012 at 07:56 AM.
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:00 AM   #71
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Wait a second!!! If kakashi gained MS over 10 years ago shouldn't he have been mostly blind before the series even started. And how is it he claimed to only be able to use it after Part 2 started? More plot holes!!!

ask me anything is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:09 AM   #72
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Wait a second!!! If kakashi gained MS over 10 years ago shouldn't he have been mostly blind before the series even started. And how is it he claimed to only be able to use it after Part 2 started? More plot holes!!!
When did he claim that? MS wasn't a concept in the manga until the end of part 1.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-10-2012, 08:13 AM   #73
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Well using the entire manga as precedent, I am going to say Rin is Uzumaki and they wanted her to control their Bijuu.

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:45 AM   #74
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Ummm so when is it going to be revealed that Madara wiped out the Senju & Uzumaki Clans?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-10-2012, 09:12 AM   #75
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Ok, I haven't read all the posts... but this is a new low.

When will the plot-holes stop Kishi? Stop bastardizing what was once a pretty good manga.

You have Obito survive a mountain falling on him (presumably through Kamui), yet this is the chapter, which is some time later that you show him gaining access to the MS? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And once again you say, Ah fuck it when it comes to the timeline that you set forth.

I don't know, maybe Kishi is trying to make this manga so horrible so his publishers will stop making him draw the manga out even further.... I don't know.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote