Bleach_511 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-10-2012, 09:22 AM   #16
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach_511

Death of a Hype Man, who never lived up to his billing. Yahhh can we move the fuck on to Ichigo's asswhuppin thats coming. Perhaps Unohana can help the 'dead' but not all of them, Hype's been blasted into cells.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2012, 09:28 AM   #17
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Thank you Kubo for not dragging your manga through the shit storm that Kishimoto has.

I loved this chapter. Decent action (the only good part of this week's Naruto chapter), furthered the story... setting up what's next, and a nice surprise at the end. My money is on Aizen, now that Seiritei has basically been annihilated.

Edit: Also, during the flashback... it would be awesome if Isshin was one of the division leaders back then.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 10-10-2012 at 09:29 AM.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:45 AM   #18
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Def not aizen cause hes in that ditch but he will be freed by kisuke to help bring down these clowns or maybe aizen knows their weaknesses and will remain tied up but tell kisuke.

So it took bach and co stealing powers to finally do what aizen did himself instead aizen used his haxxed out power and his haxxed out brain(def know who the better villain is).

Can't believe yama died in this way basicLly bach is a pussy who lacks the power to beat yama so he stole it and killed a powerless old man.

I wonder who will become the new commander i bet its shunsui
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:55 AM   #19
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
So it took bach and co stealing powers to finally do what aizen did himself instead aizen used his haxxed out power and his haxxed out brain(def know who the better villain is).
You've got to be kidding. From what Juha Bach stated, Yama could have healed himself, and based on his bankai, held his own against Aizen, possibly creaming him. Also, Bach did not kill Yama with his own power. He summoned what appeared to be his own sword, and slashed him, then annihilated him with that "power of the Lord" move.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:58 AM   #20
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Here's something else I got, I saw Mohawk that Yama supposedly 'off'd' standning with the new Storm Troopers. In my math I had guessed that Mohawk < Nodt (Dude that off'd Byakuya). That being the case, I'd say those 3 actually didn't die, and Kenpachi actually killed more than Yama, 3 to 2. Yama beat a Nobody, and a Clone, wow, beastly there Leader!

Jekyl, I got that Bach was saying that Yama could've depended on Orihime to heal him, and didn't use her skills or any 'Outsider', that was supposedly his downfall because basically they began depending on them, developing bonds. Therefore putting their path in jeopardy as 'protectors' of issues that kept them from being simple Cut Throat Killers that mobbed the landscape. I got thats what they USED to do, and possibly Bach was even a part of Gotei 13, 1000 years ago and there was a parting of ways.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-10-2012 at 10:01 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:40 AM   #21
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Bach is a full quicny he wasn't a shinigami ever. As for bach killing yama with his own power you're right i meant to say he took yamas power away first before doing so cause he knew what was up if he left yama with hos power.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:11 AM   #22
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Bach is a full quicny he wasn't a shinigami ever. As for bach killing yama with his own power you're right i meant to say he took yamas power away first before doing so cause he knew what was up if he left yama with hos power.
Not saying he was but imagine if back then Bach was to Yama, what Uryuu is to Ichigo. They were allies from the conversation at one point, especially when you add what Mayuri said.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-10-2012, 01:18 PM   #23
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

You know what it wouldn't surprise me in the least if that explosion was Yama-G rising from the ashes like the mythical Phoenix for one last hora before fading into nothing.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:41 PM   #24
Saber
Academy Student

Saber is on a distinguished road

Damn.

Not only was he killed, but he was chopped and burnt almost like Freeza.

Talk about... you know, this is the type of deaths you'd want on some other characters like Tsukishima, but not Yamamoto, come on.
Saber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:41 PM   #25
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

I think kubo is losing his mind
Old 10-10-2012, 03:44 PM   #26
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchking View Post
I think kubo is losing his mind
How so?

I actually think Kubo is doing a great job considering we had the Fullbringer arc.
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #27
NeoKakarott023

His Shingami are being outted as 'Nothing without My Bankai'. They seem less than anything they ever slayed now.

I speak 4 languages...

The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Saber (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 05:22 PM   #28
Saber
Academy Student

Saber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
His Shingami are being outted as 'Nothing without My Bankai'. They seem less than anything they ever slayed now.
Yeah, specially with all the arcs, filler crap, movies, etc that they wouldn't shut up and just keep using their Shikai.

But oh no, >THIS< is the arc where Bankai is needed the most, and the action isn't as spectacular as you would hope. It's like your characters got the Idiot Ball and getting hit by everything you'd expect them to dodge.
Saber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:34 PM   #29
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
You know what it wouldn't surprise me in the least if that explosion was Yama-G rising from the ashes like the mythical Phoenix for one last hora before fading into nothing.
The explosion came from the sky. I'm betting yama made arrangements with the zero squad b4 going to battle seeing as bach wanted to leave the scene b4 they arrived but oopsy
Old 10-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #30
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
How so?

I actually think Kubo is doing a great job considering we had the Fullbringer arc.
Do not get me wrong, i am enjoying bleach for the first time in a while.I Just think he is rushing too much and 'killing' all of the captains like this is a bit hectic.